Leo Directs

Story Info
A sequel to Leo Decides, Leo explores her sexuality.
6k words
4.83
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo Directs

Leo sighed and licked her wet fingers, loving, as always, the taste of her juice. Back to masturbating, she thought vaguely and a little sadly.

The move to the north midlands had taken her just that little bit too far away to carry on having fun with Dennis and Monica's dogging group. The group had been Leo's entry into a world of free sexuality, of a letting go of any hang ups she may have had. Introduced her to the delights of eating out Monica's pussy, always wet and sometimes cum-filled, while being powerfully fucked by some man or several men, even many men or even Monica's husband, Dennis.

Leonora sighed at those days that had gone. She had gone back to seeking out great erotic stories and good porn: Dogging, of course, but also gangbangs and female bisexuality. One thing she was exploring since feeling inspired in one of the dogging experiences was exhibitionism. She thought back to how she had deliberately shown her body to the doggers, making sure all could see her most secret places in all their swollen, wet glory. She moaned as her fingers started to rub her pussy again, her eyes feasting on the sight of a young woman slowly undressing in front of her window, knowing that a couple in the house across the street were watching. She had a vision of undressing to an audience, of standing naked in front of dressed people, of deliberately opening the petals of her pussy or peeling apart her taut buttocks, making sure all her intimate places could be seen. She came hard with that vision in mind.

Leo reluctantly shut down her laptop and got in the shower for a much-needed wash. As she soaped herself, she reflected how her horniness was kept to normal when she was very busy, but as soon as she began to have a little spare time, well, the devil made work for idle hands, so they said, and it certainly gave her busy fingers.

Today was a special day at work. She had started working for Dawson Medical, a bio-electronic implant producer, two years ago and immediately hit it off with Max Dawson the founder and managing director. In those two years Leo had completed her second MSc in bio-electronics and with her work experience in Dawson's sales department, the sum total of her qualifications, and the fact that she gave everything to get her work done well, Max had offered Leo the position of sales and marketing director. Tonight was the works party where the announcement of her new position would be made to the whole company of forty-five people.

Leo dressed carefully: Absolutely serious business suit, dark blue skirt and matching jacket with a crisp white blouse beneath. Everything was new. She would take no risks of anything being slightly off colour. Her only concession to her femininity were her heels and the matching peach bra and thong. Leo knew her nipples would be prominent; She had long given up trying to hide them. They seemed to poke through bras as if angry that she dared try to hide them and Leo had learned to ignore them. The hem of her skirt was a perfectly acceptable height a few inches above her knee.

She climbed into her black mini cabriolet and drove to where she worked, parked and walked in. Several people called out to her as she walked the corridors. She loved the people here for the most part. They were friendly, fun and competent. A few of the men were creeps, of course, but mostly nice guys. He favourite had to be Max the boss. Sixty four years old with a very imposing belly that overhung his belt enough to hide it, he had pepper and salt curly hair and a face that said "tough man".

Max had a way of looking at Leo which made her think he could see right inside her, that he knew her feelings and thoughts almost as soon as she did. Leo shuddered and squeezed her thighs together as she thought Max probably somehow knew she had jilled off barely an hour ago. He should have been creepy, but Leo just felt safe with him.

That evening the dining hall and conference room had been opened into one big space. It had a low stage diagonally across one corner. The space was filled with round tables where she and her colleagues sat.

Max was standing now, on the low stage, telling her fellow workers what they already knew about her, but saying it in a way that showed just how many achievements she had made in her thirty-one years. The audience, admittedly well-lubricated with alcohol and well-fed beforehand, were relaxed and happy, clapping Max as he spoke, and generally in a party mood. When Max finished, he called out for Leo to say a few words.

Leonora climbed the two steps onto the stage carefully. Don't fall and lose your dignity now girl, she told herself. She walked to the stand holding the wireless microphone and picked it up. The man holding the big camcorder focussed on her face, the image re-transmitted through a big screen high above her head.

"Thank you all very much for the warm welcome, for letting me join you at Dawson's Medical and for making me feel relaxed and at home here. I'm very proud and happy to accept the position Max has offered to me and I..

"Get 'em off Leo!" Came a shout from the shadowy back of the room.

"Yeah show us!" Yelled another.

"Off!"...

"Off!"...

"Off!"...

"Off!"...

The drunken chanting grew generalised. It pounded at Leo's ears like a drumbeat. It was no longer just a crowd of people, it was a tribe of savages. The laughing friendly faces had turned into something much more powerful and even dangerous. The chant throbbed through her head and body, pulsed in her treacherous pussy. Someone was working the lighting. She was no longer in a well-lit room, she was in a dark room with a spotlight - on her. She bit her lower lip as she involuntarily thought of obeying the chanting voices, of obeying the tribe, she imagined slowly undoing her buttons, her nipples throbbed hard at the thought. She imagined herself naked on stage for these men. Her hand drifted to her breast and touched her nipple beneath her jacket.

Her movement was not lost on the crowd, The chanting grew faster, louder, throbbed in Leo's head, matched her rapid pulse and began to throb in her nipples, throbbed in her clit. Leonora felt the first trickle from her pussy, felt it ooze from her tunnel, felt it drip into the soft tissue of her thong.

"Oh god." She breathed, "I have to stop this." but her fingers found her nipple and plucked, wringing a gasp from her lips, a gasp faithfully amplified and reproduced for the whole room by the forgotten microphone in her hand.

They were still chanting, hammering at her with their insistence, beating down her resistance. A match flared and in its light she saw Max, him too, his lips moving in time to the chanting. Leo squeezed her thighs together, her breathing fast, almost panting. Her mind in a flash of lucidity told her to take charge, that she was a director now. Her lips pressed together in a firm line. They wanted to see her, well she would show. She wanted them to see her, wanted to show them. She knew it so clearly. Wanted it so badly, wanted it with a liquid ooze deep in her sex. They wanted to dictate to her? She would make them eat out of her hand - later. Right now Leo was too deep in her lust to back away.

Leonora had one last worried thought for her job, but gave in to her lust. She took off her jacket to roars of approval. Still holding the mic, her fingers caressed her nipples, deliberately, explicitly showing the room. Leo found her nipples already at full hardness but her overt touching of the hard nubs provoking a chorus of whistles and lewd remarks from the audience. She forced herself to touch slowly, sexily. She felt like tearing her clothes off to stand naked and challenge them to look carefully at her. Her fingers undid a button on her blouse. Men called out not to be shy as she undid another and another button.

"Off!"...

"Off!"...

"Off!"...

She opened her blouse to show her perfect breasts still covered by her bra, her nipples poking brazenly out though the fine gauze, begging for and receiving attention of all eyes and Leo's expert fingers that stroked and teased and framed her long nipples between her them, showing off how long, how thick and how hard her nipples were.

Leo turned her back to the audience, took off her bra, keeping her open blouse on. She stretched her arm out to the side, the bra between a finger and thumb. She deliberately and irrevocably dropped her bra to the floor. She turned back to face them, teased them as her hands slipped beneath her blouse, first one side, then the other. Leonora felt a wave of lust wash through her at the thought of showing her body to all these people. Another trickle leaked from her pussy to make her thong even more sodden. She opened her blouse to another roar that faded to disappointment as her hands still covered her breasts, her little fingers curled around her long, hard nipples, she squeezed in a milking action made her moan and that drove the men wild. Leo shrugged the blouse off her shoulders, opened her arms as if to offer her breasts to the men, then lowered them and the blouse fell to the floor in incredible noise of cheering.

Leonora glanced up at the big screen, seeing how the cameraman was framing her, showing off her tits and nipples and capturing the desire on her face. She stroked both breasts, then slid her hand down to the zip at the side of her skirt.

"Off!...

"Off!...

"Off!...

The chanting began again. Leo smiled and slowly unzipped her skirt. She paused to caress her breasts again, letting the skirt stay up just with the flare of her hips and her bum. She cupped her breasts and offered them to the men, who yelled their delight. Her fingers joined her thumbs in plucking and stretching her nipples. She felt as if they were hard-wired into her clit and each stretch of her nipples brought forth a new gush of her juice. Leo stopped and slid her skirt off, stepping out of it to stand there just in her heels and thong. She felt amazing. Horny yes, but somehow powerful. She could do anything she liked with the men before her. Anything except walk out now, she thought wryly.

She turned, showing off her arse, the camera faithfully following and showing her in all her glory. Leo pulled her thong part-way down, showing how her cheeks gripped the string-thick back of the thong. Her arms writhed around her body, like a lover's, hands so obviously touching her own breasts, before slipping behind again to pull her thong back up. She turned again, took the sides of her thong in each hand and slowly pulled it down, down and further down, achingly slowly until she exposed most of her smooth mound. She gyrated her hips as her fingers played with ther nipples again and the cries began once more:

"Off!"...

"Off!"...

Leo at last slid her thong to the floor, stepped out of it and then kicked off her shoes. She trembled on the edge of orgasm, her lust burning hot at the thought of being naked before all her colleagues. Her wetness glistened on her thighs with no thong to soak it up. Leo felt near-continuous trickles down her legs. She raised her arms high and turned slowly, showing herself, bathing her nakedness in the hungry gaze of horny watchers. She bent at the waist, feet apart, hands reaching behind to spread her cheeks open for the waiting camera, showing on the big screen they long shining strands of her juices clinging to her thighs and the dripping lips of her cunt. The crowd roared like a wild animal.

Leonora stood again and looked at the cameraman.

"Kneel." She commanded and he obeyed. Leo began to masturbate, her smooth shaven mound and dripping pussy thrusting at the camera, the view on the big screen showed her soaked slit and swollen clit, her mound, made bigger by the camera angle, above that, her breasts shaking as she rubbed herself, those nipples waving over the view like fingers conducting her sexual music. Higher still and her light blue eyes looked into the camera, clouded by her lust. The fingers of one hand played with her clit and plunged into her needy wet cunt. The other hand, still gripping the mic, pinched her nipple as her orgasm came to the boil and overflowed.

"NNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Leo screamed her orgasm directly into the mic as the camera faithfully recorded her climax              and was liberally splattered by her spray of juice. The room was briefly silent, and as the people began to talk, the volume rising like a buzz, Leo's panting voice cut through the noise:

"Stop! Stop right where you are - she tried to catch her breath - Keep - your - seats and I'll come to - you. Leo panted. All of you. Please just stay seated." She climbed down from the low stage and went to the nearest of the round tables. She stood close to the men, her arms lifted above her head, letting them see her body, close-up she slowly turned around, showing her bum, then to gasps of lust from her audience she bent in two and just like on the stage, spread her cheeks to show her puckered anus and soaking wet cunt. Leo could feel their eyes exploring her, probing and fucking her. When hands reached out to touch, to probe in earnest, she let them touch, letting her moans escape her partly open mouth, but quickly moved away, telling them to wait. Leonora moved from table to table, showing them all, men and women, every secret place of her body. Her cunt dripped her desire for all to see and Leo revelled in the lewdness of flaunting her secret places, of flaunting her sexual arousal. At the second to last table, once she had shown her naked body to the men there, she raised the mic and told them all:

"Now you can touch me. All of you. I want you to. Touch me anywhere. Everywhere. You want to fuck me? I want you to. Fuck me anywhere, any position, any hole, all my holes. You can do what you want to me. As many times as you want. When I tell you to stop, you stop immediately." Leo stepped to the last table and stood opposite Max. She felt hands cup her tits and pluck at her nipples, then an amazing sensation as they stroked her aching nipples with the edge of their fingernails. She moaned deeply and panted as her knees weakened and unknown hands helped her stay on her feet- She looked straight into Max's eyes.

"This what you wanted Max? She said as someone behind her pushed her chest down onto the table.

"God yes," said Max thickly. "Ever since the first time I saw you." Leo held Max's gaze even as she was fucked from behind, even as her massive orgasm made her eyes lose focus as the first of so many filled her cunt with hot cum. They flipped her onto her back, another filled her pussy with his hard cock and still Leo held Max's gaze until a man to her side shot ropes of cum across her face and she closed her eyes to keep the cum out. She blinked them open again as men pushed their cocks into her hands to pump for them.

"Max, I'll come to your office on Monday."

"No Leo. Come to my house tomorrow." Leo nodded then let herself be carried to the low stage. They made her kneel as one of the secretaries stripped naked and knelt before Leo. The blonde kissed her deeply, rubbed her tits on Leo's, Leo gasped at the feel of her nipples being flicked by the other woman's. The blonde woman grinned at Leo.

"Cup your tits and offer them to me." Leo did. "Good slut." Leo felt a quiver in her pussy at the word. "Now tell me I can do anything I want to your tits - tell me you want me to hurt you." Leo felt a dribble of her own juices and ground her mound against the blonde woman.

"You can do what you want to my breasts..."

"NO! Not your breasts, slut - TITS!" Leo took a deep breath

"You can do anything you want to my tits - please I want you to hurt me." The blonde woman rubbed her soaking pussy on Leo's thigh, kissed her deeply and said:

"Oh I will slut, I know how to make a slut's tits hurt just right" She kissed Leo again, then slid her mouth down to Leo's nipple, stuffed three fingers in Leo's cunt at the same time as biting hard. Leo bucked against the fingers and screamed from the pain and the orgasm that ripped through her. The woman moved her mouth to Leo's other nipple and bit again. When Leo tried to cup her hurt nipples the blonde woman - Carla - told her no, leaving Leo to ride the throbbing in her nipples.

"Kneel there with your hands behind you, holding your bum cheeks open for all to inspect. Don't you dare try to touch your tits and nipples until I say you can."

Leo obeyed, pushing out her chest, offering her nipples for Carla to abuse. Her hands pulled her cheeks painfully wide apart to show off her holes. She immediately felt fingers probing her there. She screamed again as Carla bit and twisted and kneaded her tits - and her cunt dripped shamelessly on the stage between her knees. At last Carla made Leo lay on her back and Carla knelt astride her face. Leo had never been treated this way before and found it strangely exciting to be dominated and forced to offer her body up to pain. Her nipples now throbbed agreeably and Leo desperately wanted them to be sucked.

Carla ground her pussy and anus against Leo's mouth, face-fucking Leo faster and faster until she exploded in orgasm and finally climbed off, leaving Leo's face dripping with the blonde's juices.

"You can touch now slut". Said Carla and Leo held her bitten nipples briefly in her hands, before her hands were pulled away to be replaced by two soft mouths that suckled her gently, until Leo forgot the bites and cupped the heads that suckled and soothed her tits. Leo opened her eyes to see the other two secretaries suckling her like two kittens suckle their mother. She looked up again to see Carla smile down at her as Leo came again and behind Carla the girl sex being shown in every detail on the big screen.

She was finally pulled away from the women, flipped onto her stomach, her hips lifted up and her face pressed down. Anonymous cocks filled her pussy and mouth and Leo fucked and swallowed again and again. After a while one of the men who Leo found a little creepy had her suck his cock until it was really hard and throbbing. His cock was very thick and veiny.He pulled out of her mouth and told Leo his name was Kenny and he'd dreamed of fucking her sexy arse ever since she started working there, Leo smiled, kissed him long and deep and told him:

"Let's see if you can force that big thick thing right in me."

He lubed her anus and started feeding his cock into her ass. He pulled back to add more lube and Leo pushed two fingertips of each hand in, then stretched her hole as wide as she could.

"Come on Kenny, make me take it."

The man obliged and Leo enjoyed the idea of her gaping ass after this. She finally shrieked and moaned as her sphincter surrendered to the onslaught and his thick cock stretched her asshole open.

Two men lay on their backs and sucked Leo's nipples while yet other fucked her throat. Leo came from the impossibly thick cock in her ass and the feeling of her nipples being hungrily sucked on. Kenny grunted and pulsed his cum into her ass. The one in her throat pulled out to spray her face. Leo was a dripping mess of cum. She seemed to have cum so many times, all her sexual frustration was just a memory. Someone put her on her back on top of a man laying on his back. His cock quickly found her sopping asshole and pushed in deep. Another knelt between her legs and fed his cock into her pussy. Two different men sucked at her nipples and each of her hands was wrapped around a different cock. The final touch was a nice long cock that slipped into her throat.

"My god I'm airtight." Thought Leo as she was fucked in rhythm, making her cum more than once. She moaned, almost a purr when the unknown cocks pumped her full of sperm.

When everyone had finally tired of having her, Leo stood up on shaky legs. She stood there and let the cum drip out of her ass and pussy onto the stage. Carla was back:

12