Leo Directs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sluts have to clean their mess Leo. You're a slut, so get on your knees and lick it all up. Next time we play I'm going to pee in your mouth - and make you swallow." Carla giggled and left Leo licking up the floods of cum. She stood again. People were leaving and Leo could almost see herself from afar, a cum-covered slut, alone on stage, licking the cum of many off the floor. Leo vaguely, almost dreamily wondered where her clothes were.

"Hello Leo, I'm Suki." A petty, petite Asian woman stood in front of Leonora. She held a sponge and a towel and gently cleaned Leo of all the juices and cum. When Leo was dry, Suki fetched Leo's clothes and helped her dress. She held Leo as she walked to the mini. Leo felt dazed. She realized she was exhausted and was grateful to lean on Suki. Suki took Leo's keys and led Leo to the passenger seat, helped her in and fastened the seatbelt. Leo passed out immediately.

Leo awoke at home as Suki helped her out of the mini and into her apartment, undressed her again and laid Leo gently in bed.

"Sleep late. It's Sunday tomorrow. When you wake up, go to Max's house. Here's the address. Here are your car keys, someone's picking me up."

"Leo woke slowly and idly touched her pussy. It was wet, from leaking cum she thought. He pussy and ass were sore, but less so than she had feared. Her fingers explored her nipples, found they didn't hurt, but hardened to her touch - everything normal. She made a dash for the bathroom and listened to her pee splashing into the bowl. She thought vaguely of what Carla said about next time and felt a twinge in her pussy. Why was she always excited about dirty sex? She couldn't deny it: She was.

Leonora took a long, hot shower. She shampooed her hair, then let it dry naturally, after rubbing it with a towel. She brushed it as it dried to make sure it wasn't a big fuzzy bush instead of her usual long straight black hair. Leo groaned as she thought of what she'd done yesterday - in front of her boss as well. She would be the shortest-lived sales director ever.

It was two in the afternoon when Leo's finger pressed Max's doorbell. The door opened and there stood Suki, wearing a loose track suit and a smile.

"Welcome Leonora, I'm Max's wife. Suki led Leo inside and through to the patio behind the house. Max was sitting on a patio armchair. He was in shorts and an enormous shirt that hid his big belly.

"Hello love," said Max, "Sit yourself down." he nodded to another armchair. Suki arrived with a tray and three glasses of champagne. She handed them each one and took one herself. "Cheers both," said Max. "Here's to a long and bright future with Dawson Medical."

"I thought you were about to fire me." Said Leo, "after last night..." Leo slowly let the shame roll over her. In the cold light of day, she knew she'd gone way over the top. A tear oozed and trickled down her cheek.

"Hey lass, don't you worry for a minute, the job's yours. I choose my people well and you're the one I want. I don't know how you'll handle the personnel, but the job's yours." Leo inwardly breathed a sigh of relief and wiped her eyes before smiling shakily.

"Max, you knew last night. Didn't you? Somehow you were not surprised at what I did. You didn't bat an eyelid!"

"Oh, aye, well, I happen to have a couple of secrets. For one, I talked to a mate of mine by the name of Dennis. I hear you know him and Monica quite well." Leo blinked. Max knew about her dogging!

"What did they tell you Max?"

"Oh nothing very specific, I know that's private, like, but I do know what kind of games they play of course. They did say you are the sexiest horniest woman they met since I introduced them to my Suki here. If they say a thing like that, it has to be true." Leo felt like a rabbit in the glare of headlights. Her brain was in a whirl as she tried to add things up.

"I think you'd better tell me it all Max." She said.

"Right you are, " said Max. "I married Suki thirty years ago. She was an exotic dancer. That's right, lass, Suki was a stripper and she also took money for more private dances and while in a private room she would accept the punters money to let them fuck her, spend the night or the weekend with her, or she would go to parties to be a private stripper of if the money was right, to be a pass-around slut at wealthy parties. Leo glanced at Suki, who smiled warmly at her.

"Suki was doing this for the money partly, but more than that she needed the sex. She needed sex often. Not quite all the time, but lots of sex. She was a whore. The main reason for her to be a whore was it turned her on immensely." Suki broke in:

"I loved and still love the idea of selling myself. Of taking their money and knowing that I had to do anything they wanted, as many times as they wanted. As if I sold the rights to my own body. Suki smiled into Leo's eyes and Leo felt a twinge in her pussy as the thought of being temporarily owned took root.

"How did this relate to me?" Asked Leo.

"Knowing you know Monica and Dennis, when I first looked into your beautiful eyes Leo, I saw what I saw in Suki's eyes - A woman who is so sexual she's horny most of the time. I saw a woman who could get turned on by pretty much anything." Leo thought of her reaction to Carla's threat of pee play and nodded slowly.

"So when the boys started yelling at you, I could see right away you wanted to show off to them. Did you fuck them all then?" Leo told them she had, told them she didn't count but she thought all of them must have used her. She told them about Carla and about being turned on to be filmed and shown on the big screen.

"Max hasn't fucked you though." Said Suki. "He wants to. I know him."

"It's why I said I'd come to your office Max. Or your home as you insisted. I thought perhaps you wouldn't want to get naked in front of your employees, so I came here today ready to do anything you want."

"Max I told you she was a smart one!" Suki giggled and came to stand in front of Leo. "Today is for Max, but I want you too, Leo" Suki reached for the hem of the light roll-neck Leo wore and pulled it over her head. She unbuttoned Leo's jeans and helped her out of them. Standing again, Suki unhooked Leo's bra and took it off. She kissed and sucked Leo's nipples, making Leo drip with need. Suki stopped and squatted down to pull Leo's thong down and help her step out of it. Her hands stroked Leo's bum and Leo pushed it back against Suki's hands, then pushed her mound forwards again, against the kiss that Suki placed there.

They both stood and turned to Max, Leo unbuttoning his shirt, Suki taking off his shorts and underwear. Leo covered Max's nipple with her mouth and sucked and nibbled each nipple in turn, then she moved lower, having to lift his big belly a little until she could fasten her mouth on Max's cock. Leo turned, kneeling astride Max as she sucked him, spreading her knees wide to give Max a full view of her anus and cunt, to show him how wet she was. She moaned loud when she felt him licking and sucking her. Leo gripped the neck of his scrotum, making his balls stand out hard and shiny. She sucked them, moving back and forth between his balls and his cock. Leo felt Max begin to squirm and push with his pelvis and redoubled her efforts, slipping a finger into his ass and moaned greedily around Max's cock as he exploded in her mouth. Suki wanted to share the cum in a kiss but Leo showed them both her cum-filled mouth before swallowing, then kissing Suki afterwards.

They had another glass of champagne as they recuperated. Leonora stroked Max's cock and Suki's slit as she told them how she discovered dogging and met Dennis and Monica. She felt Max's cock swell back to rock-hard when she related how she'd stood watching people fuck, while she passively let strangers touch her bum and her tits and then got naked in her car and allowed strangers to cum on her and then she sucked them off.

"So which position Max? It's time to fuck me. I'm horny for you." Max chose to have Leo face down and arse up high. Suki had a fit of giggles.

"I knew he would, ever since I saw your magnificent bum!"

Leo got into the position and Max knelt behind her. She felt his fingers exploring her wet slit, probe her hole, drawing moans from her mouth. Then his fingers pressed their way into her ass, Leo pushing back to help Max go in deep. He pulled his finger out and put it back a few times, before settling on pushing his thumb in deep and keeping it there.

"Suki, please make him fuck me now. I need it."

"Max," said Suki, "which of her holes do you want to fuck?"

"Her cunt," said Max, "I want to put my seed deep in her young cunt." Leo trickled juice at his words, then froze as Suki parted her cuntlips and guided Max's cock into Leo's pussy. Max impaled her on his cock and then fucked Leo hard. All the pent-up lust from yesterday evening, all the conversation today and Max fucked her like a bull in a farmyard. Leo was shaken by his enormous thrusts, clenching around his thumb in her ass. She turned her head to one side to see Suki, kneeling a very little distance away from Leo's face, Masturbating furiously.

"Suki, tell Max I'm going to cum" She let a loud moan escape her lips."AAAAAAAAAAAAmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHarder"

"Max, this girl is ready for your cum. Hurry, she wants it deep in her womb"

"MMMMMMMMMYESSSSSSSSCUMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm" tore from Leo's lips as her body was wracked by the force of her climax. She could hear Max and Suki cumming too and Suki sprayed Leo's face as she came. Best of all she could feel a seemingly endless pulsing as Max pumped his seed against her cervix.

Finally they all slowed, stopped, rolled off each other, just breathed. They looked at each other and Leo giggled:

"We're all sluts it seems!" Leo choked with laughter.

They took turns showering and then sat and slowly finished their bottle of champagne.

"How are you going to handle the workers, Leo," Asked Max.

"I intend to handle them every Friday evening Leo told them. I'm going to get them in the dining hall on Monday and tell them we're going to do this again. And again. And again, every Friday evening. But on my conditions. Numbers will be limited to ten at a time and they will have to pick a number out of a hat. The winners have to leave their cell phones at the door, but in return I'll do anything they want. I need lots of sex in my life and in the absence of anyone special, this is one way I will get it."

By the way Suki's fingers were busy, Leo could see the idea turned her on. She smiled at Suki, who smiled back warmly.

"Leo, you're so like me. When you do find someone special it will have to be one who not only allows you sex with others, but will actively help you to get it. You have too much sex-drive for any one man." Leo realized how right Suki was, but decided that was for thinking about when it happened.

Monday morning, the employees arrived at work for their eight a.m. start to their workday. They arrived promptly, but there was already a card for each telling them to attend the sales meeting at nine a.m. in the conference room. They dutifully trooped in and sat at the same round tables as Saturday evening. Leo heard vague comments of "what a hot slut" and "dirty bitch!" as they passed her. She climbed on the stage and picked up the mic.

"Did you all enjoy yourselves on Saturday?"

"YES!" came the roared reply.

"Would you like to do it again?"

"YES!"

"Well you can. But it will be on my terms or not at all. For one thing, outside of our Friday evening sessions none of you will call me slut. None of you will refer to me as anything other than the sales and marketing director. DIRECTOR, got that? You can still call me Leo. On Friday evenings, in here, you can call me slut or cumdump or anything else you want." She went on to tell them about drawing their names from a hat, about the ten person limit and the cell phone rules. She added one more, copied from Dennis and Monica's dogging rules. A medical certificate each before being allowed to touch and a renewed certificate each month. There would be no exceptions, including herself.

The meeting over, Leo moved from table to table, telling them all in a frank and friendly manner that here holes were still a bit sore, but already looking forward to fucking them again if their spouses permitted. Or if the spouses wanted to join in, well the same rules applied. Leo found Kenny's table and greeted him with a warm kiss and smile.

"Kenny I hope you can fuck me soon. I think my hole is tightening up again. I need your help to stretch it properly." Kenny almost wriggled in delight, gone was the creep, enter the ordinary pervert.

"Eating out of my hand!" Thought Leo as they all went back to work.

12