Leofric and Godiva Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uh, uh, uh... you thought that was fighting?" she gasped, pushing herself back to him with each thrust, loving the feel of his hand on her neck and hip as he pumped himself into her. "I thought it was foreplay..."

"Shut up and say, 'I'm yours,' wench," Leofric growled, sinking his teeth playfully into the join of her shoulder and neck, making her squeal and push back harder against him.

"Ooh, ooh, nnnnnh... uh... uh... you're... mine..." she said, lost in the wet, slurping sounds his cock made as he churned inside her.

With a muted roar, Leofric pulled her lips up to his, devouring her mouth while he pistoned inside her. Godiva's panting turned to shaking cries when his fingers reached around to her clit and stroked firmly as he drove deeper and deeper. "Say it... say you're mine!" he rasped, feeling the muscles inside her begin to tremble and twitch around his cock.

"You're... mine! You're mine! Eeeeeee! You're mine, Leofric! I love you! I love you! I love you!" she squealed, hunching over his cock as it swelled and burst inside her, filling her pussy with his molten cum. "I love you... I love you... I love you, Leofric... please, don't ever leave..." she keened, falling limply forward until he caught her up in his arms and held her against his chest.

The two panted together, still intimately joined, Godiva weakly resting her head back on his shoulder, staring at him with shy adoration until she closed her eyes as he softly kissed every part of her face. When she opened her eyes again, she couldn't help but smile at the warmth and pride filling his, and she reached up to stroke his cheek gently. "So... you love me, hm?" he asked, bending to rub the tip of his nose against hers. Smiling, Godiva bit her lips and looked away from his intense gaze and shrugged her shoulders. "Mmmmm... I mean, I really just wanted you to say that you're mine... a sex thing, you know... it gets me going. I didn't really think we were there yet with the "love" and all, but--"

Godiva growled and grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him in for another kiss, leaving him breathless again when she finally released him. "You're such an asshole..." she murmured.

"And yet... you love me," Leofric gloated, unable to wipe the grin off his face.

Leofric and Godiva -- Part 3