Leon, Kelly and I Ch. 02

Story Info
We meet Kelly's daughter.
4.6k words
4.4
10.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

During the next year, Chuck and Leon's Lawn Care business grew significantly. Although our business profits were very good, we still asked Kelly to pay us bonuses a couple of times a year. She never complained about giving us each a $10,000 bonus twice a year. I guess she considered it payment for us keeping her mature white pussy satisfied, and we didn't discourage her at all.

The woman was insatiable. She's over 50 years old and she fucks both of us whenever we want. And she doesn't just fuck us, we abuse her body in any way we want. In the beginning, Leon and I just used her holes as receptacles for our cum. Then we began sharing her with our black employees periodically. Now she visits our greenhouse and workshop almost weekly. We love having our own white slut who bought our business for us and continues to pump money into our bonuses, but when she's here, our employees spend their time fucking her instead of working.

We tried discouraging her from coming to our workplace by telling our employees to use her willing white body for some BDSM. So, they strung her up in the workshop and whipped her and shoved garden tools into her pussy and ass. They pissed on her and made her crawl around in the dirt and mud begging to suck their cocks. But even that didn't discourage her. Who would have guessed that a 53-year-old white woman would keep a half dozen 18 to 23 year-old black men sexually satisfied and exhausted?

On Friday night when we stopped to use our slut, she said, "Boys, this will have to be the last time we do this for a week. My daughter Jennifer is coming on Sunday to spend the week with me while her husband takes the kids to Florida to visit his parents." She winked and grinned at us and continues, "So you better give your old slut a real workout tonight."

Leon and I grinned at each other as we approached our old white whore. I remembered conversation some time ago with Leon about possibly trying to bang Kelly's daughter, and wondering if it would be possible. As we stripped our old white slut, we continued to grin at each other. I'm sure we were both thinking the same thing. We both spent the night with Kelly. We instructed her to buy several sexual stimulation toys months before, and have used them on her in the past. We got all of them out and used them on her body for hours. She screamed and moaned and begged us to stop. Then she begged us to continue. Then she begged us to be rougher. She pleaded with to lick our ass holes. She begged us to treat her like a cheap whore, which she was.

When she finally passed out, her body was slick with sweat and she was breathing like she had run a marathon. Her holes were gaping and dripping cum. We left a large dildo shoved 10 inches into her pussy when she passed out.

The next morning, she was up before us and had prepared a big breakfast for us. As we ate, she dropped to her knees and crawled under the table and licked and sucked our cocks. Leon lifted his legs and made her rim his ass while he sipped his coffee and talked about baseball. When we finished breakfast, I said, "Kelly, maybe you could bring your daughter down to the greenhouse so we could meet her."

"Ha ha ha," she said with a straight face. "You boys are crazy if you think I'm letting my daughter get within 10 feet of you. Besides, she's married and she's too old for you."

Leon laughed and said, "Come on Kelly. You're our slut. We just wanted to be friendly and meet her."

The conversation went on like this for a while until Kelly finally gave in and agreed to stop in with her sometime during the week. The boys slapped their slut on the ass, squeezed her breast and then left.

Jennifer arrived Sunday afternoon and she and Kelly spent the afternoon playing tennis. The next day, they shopped and ended the day with dinner and mother-daughter conversation. After Jen told her mother about the kids, her husband and her job, Kelly told her that she had been spending time helping a couple of young black men launch their landscape business. She said, "I'd like to take you there tomorrow and introduce you to the boys."

Jen smiled and said, "That sounds like fun. And then let's go to your club and have lunch and go back to the tennis courts so you can beat me again."

The next day, the two women dressed in their tennis outfits and drove to the greenhouse. As I watched them get out of their car, I almost came in my jeans. Jen was like a 33-year-old version of her mother. She had a body to die for and her legs were outstanding, just like Kelly's legs. Whoever invented tennis skirts was a fucking genius.

"Hey Chuck," Kelly called. "This is my daughter Jennifer. Just call her Jen." As I slowly walked towards them, she asked, "Where's Leon?"

"I think he's inside," I said. "It's nice to meet you Jen. You're as pretty as your Mom." I reached out and shook her hand. We walked inside and found Leon. "Hey Leon, this is Jen; Kelly's daughter."

Leon's eyes were big as saucers as he said, "Wow, you're hot!"

Kelly frowned and Jen smirked at the comment. We showed the women around the greenhouse and workshop where we repaired our mowers and vehicles. Although Kelly tried to stay nearby at all times, I got her away from Jen and Leon for a few seconds on a couple of occasions, and hoped that he had time to invite her back.

After the women left, I asked Leon if he had any luck with Jen. He said, "I invited her to come back sometime and have a drink with us. She said she'd try to get back tomorrow or the next day."

I have to admit that Jen was on my mind all day long while I was mowing and weeding, and I'm sure she was on Leon's mind too. We weren't sure we'd ever see her again, but if not, we were still fortunate to have a hot older slut like her mother.

The next afternoon as we were locking up the workshop, Jen pulled in to the parking lot. As she got out of the car, both of us stared at the short shorts and tank top she was wearing. And as she approached us, it was obvious that she was braless. She had a big smile and said, "Hey guys. You promised me a drink, didn't you? Mom had a meeting and told me to hang out at her house, but I was getting bored so I decided to come over and have that drink."

We led her inside and opened a bottle of rum. We spent the next hour drinking and talking. She told us about her job and kids and we talked about our business. We didn't mention that we were tapping her mother a few times a year for bonus money, or that she had financed the whole operation. After three drinks, I could tell that she was getting a little tipsy. She went to the bathroom and when she came back, Leon stepped behind her and put his arms around her waist holding her new drink for her. I could see that her nipples wre hard as she reached for the drink while giggling. She took and big drink while Leon held her closely. He moved his hands around her stomach and sides and I watched as she smiled and closed her eyes. When Leon looked at me, I nodded my head at him.

Leon slowly moved his hands up her body until he was cupping her breasts. She moaned, "Mmmm,," as she leaned her head back on his chest. He smiled knowingly at me as he slid one hand down across her stomach to her waist. As he slid his hand down the front of her shorts, I got up and removed the drink from her hand. I sat her drink down and turned towards her and saw that Leon had moved one hand under her tank top and the other must have been fingering her pussy because she was moving her hips and moaning louder.

I reached down and unfastened her shorts and pulled them over her hips. They fell to the floor. Leon lifted her tank top over her head. And there stood the most perfect nude female body I had v=ever seen. And we were going to fuck her. To confirm that, Leon whispered in her ear, "We're going to fuck you Jen. You know that, don't you?"

She moaned as she nodded her head. "Mmmm. Hmm, y-y-yes. I know. Hmmm."

Leon turned her around and kissed her as I stepped forward and groped her beautiful bare ass. Our hands were all over her body. Fingers in her pussy and ass. Then we put them into her mouth so she could clean them off. She moaned as we freely explored her body. It didn't take long before she was on her back with Leon's cock shoved deep into her pussy.

"Aaarrrrggggh! Oh yessss," she screamed. I quickly shoved my hard cock into her open mouth and, without hesitation, she immediately began sucking it. Although she came a couple of times, neither Leon nor I lasted very long. Neither of us had ever fucked such a hot woman before and we knew we wouldn't last long. We both blew our loads deep into her pussy and down her throat.

We all collapsed next to each other on the carpet. "Wow," she said. "That was amazing! I needed that."

I laughed and said, "We're not done with you yet, Jen. We plan on fucking you again."

She flicked her eyebrows up at me and said, "Hmmm, sounds good to me, Chuck. I've never had two guys at the same time. That was awesome. The next time, I want your cock in my pussy." As she turned towards Leon, she said, "And I'll suck . . . .

"Nah bitch," Leon said. "I'm gonna fuck your ass."

"Wha what?"

"I said I'm gonna fuck your ass. That's what I do to my sluts. First I fuck their cunts and then their ass."

She said, "Listen Leon. I'm not a sl . . . "

Leon gently put his finger on her lips and said, "Shhh. You're a slut, Jen. You just let two young niggers fuck you after just meeting you. You're cheating on your husband with two strangers. Yeah Jen, you're definitely a slut." He glared at her for a second and then continued, "Now you tell me that you're a slut."

She looked into his eyes for a few seconds before looking down. She whiapered, "I guess I'm acting like a slut."

Leon grabbed her chin and lifted her head. "Listen to me, bitch. You ain't just acting like a slut. You are a slut. Now fucking tell me you're a slut."

She looked him in the eye and after a pause, said, "I'm a slut, Leon. I'm a dirty fucking black cock slut. Are you happy now, Leon?"

He smiled and nodded his head. "Now suck my cock, slut." She looked at him for a second and then slowly moved down to his soft cock. It smelled of musk and sweat after a day of hard work. She licked and sucked it. After a few minutes, he said, "Suck my balls, slut." She continued licking his cock and slowly worked her way down its length to his smelly balls. She sucked, first one, and then the other, into her mouth. She sucked on his big black balls while she jerked on his hardening cock. While she was sucking, Leon looked at me and whispered, "I'm going to make her lick my ass." I nodded and grinned at him.

Leon reached down and grabbed Jen's hair and pulled her back a few inches from his cock while lifting his legs. He said, "Tell me what you are, slut."

This time without hesitation, she said, "I'm a slut, Leon. I'm a black cock slut."

He grinned at her and said, "Lick my balls some more and then lick my ass hole." He smiled when he saw the shocked look on her face. He wrapped her hair around his fist making her whimper. "Do you have a problem with that, cunt?" She whimpered again and then shook her head no. "I didn't think so. You white whores are all the same."

As she rimmed his ass and sucked his balls, I moved behand her and shoved two fingers into her wet pussy. She came quickly so I shoved another finger into her ass hole. "Unnnnggg!" she screamed as she came again.

After she had rimmed Leon's ass for a few minutes, he lifted her and turned her around. He shoved his fingers into her pussy and used her juices to lube her ass. As he slowly inserted the head of his big cock into her ass, she yelled, "Owww! N-n-nooooo! Ple . . please n-no!" Leon laughed and slowly slid his cock inch by inch into her tight ass hole. It took him a couple of minutes before he was balls deep. He began pumping her ass and she screamed out in pain. Eventually the pain subsided and she began to pump back at him. By now, my cock was rock hard and I shoved it into her mouth.

After letting her suck my cock while Leon pounded her perfect ass, I pulled out and lifted her head by her hair. I looked at her and demanded, "Lick my ass hole, slut." I turned and shoved her face into my ass. I immediately felt her soft tongue licking around my ass hole. It didn't take her long before I felt her shove her tongue deep into my bowels. She reached around and jerked on my cock while she ate my ass. Damn, she was almost as good as her mother at eating my smelly ass. I was ready to cum again in just a few minutes, so I turned and shoved my cock into her mouth. She gobbled down every drop of my cum. Her ass must have been tight because Leon didn't last much longer. He blew his cum into her ass and then walked around and offered his spent cock to Jen's mouth. She immediately opened her mouth and cleaned his cock.

After we all caught our breath, she said, "Well boys, that was awesome. You two owned me today."

Leon smirked at her and said, "We want you to come back again so we can plow your holes again. You understand me, slut?" She smiled and nodded her head. "Tell us what you are, cunt."

"I'm your black cock slut. You two guys own my body and can do whatever you want with me."

We all smiled at each other as we got up and got dressed. She kissed both of us good bye and then said she'd see us again.

Kelly had plans for them Thursday so Jen was unable to get back to the greenhouse. They visited with neighbors, shopped, had lunch and had drinks in Kelly's garden. On Friday, Kelly and Jen played tennis in the morning and then had lunch. After lunch Kelly said, "I feel bad, Jen, but I have to run down to the club and pick up some stuff for a fund raiser and meet for a few minutes. Can you amuse yourself here for a while until I get back?"

"Sure, Mom. Go ahead and take your time. If I'm not here when you get back, I'll be at the park for a jog." Kelly kissed her cheek and headed out. Jennifer jumped into her car and raced to the greenhouse. Leon and I were just finishing lunch as she drove into the parking lot. As she got out of her car, she was wearing a short white tennis skirt and tank top. Braless again. Leon and I were speechless.

"Holy shit!" As we turned around, we saw Mark standing there looking at our visitor walking slowly toward us. "Who is that?" He asked.

Leon responded first. "Go get the rest of the crew. We're going to take the afternoon off and fuck this sweet young thing."

"Are you kidding?" Mark asked. "She's the smokingest bitch I've ever seen. I ain't never fucked anything that good before. Hell , the closest I ever come to that is that old lady Kelly that comes around."

I laughed and said, "Well, this is Kelly's daughter. So, go get the boys."

"Hey guys," she said as she walked in. "I've got about two and a half hours to play, so let's get to it."

Two and a half hours turned in to three hours. She fucked, sucked, licked, rimmed, was spanked and slapped and was pissed on by eight young black men that afternoon. I swear that she had one orgasm that lasted the whole time. Several times we had two cocks in her pussy at the same time. We had cocks in all three of her holes at the same time, and even managed two in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time. She screamed and bucked and moaned and humped and thrashed all over the floor. We called her a black cock cum dump, fuck hole, dirty whore, cunt and anything else that came to our young minds. And we even made her repeat it back to us.

Jen was truly a whore, just like her mother. When we were finished, she was completely spent, but unlike her mother, she didn't pass out. She had dirt and mud on her from when we pissed on her outside so we had to hose her off. Since the hose only had cold water, she squealed and screamed as we hosed off her perfect body. Finally she dressed and kissed each of us good bye while our hands freely roamed over her body.

After she left, Leon looked at me and grinned. "Can you believe it, Chuck? Two big dumb niggers from the wrong side of town fucking the two hottest old white chicks in town. And one of them even gives us money to fuck her. Damn, buddy. Life is good."

On Saturday afternoon, Jen convinced Kelly to stop at the greenhouse so she could buy a couple plants to take back home with her. While they were there, I managed to get Jen alone behind the greenhouse. So, while Leon kept Kelly busy, I fucked Jen against the side of the greenhouse and they let her clean my cock with her mouth. As we were finishing up, she asked if she could eat my ass, but I heard voices coming toward us so we quickly pulled ourselves together and grabbed a couple of pots and headed back to towards the voices.

"Did you find what you wanted, Jen?" Kelly asked.

"I think so, Mom. Chuck was pretty helpful."

Kelly smiled and winked at me. She said, "I'll pay him later."

"That's OK Mom. I already took care of it."

Both women smiled at me and then Leon and I stared at the two beautiful asses as the two women walked towards their car.

I turned to Leon and said, "Thanks Buddy. I fucked her and she cleaned my cock. She was begging me to let her rim my ass when you two came along."

"Damn Chuck. If I knew that, I would have kept the old cunt busy a little longer. Hell, I could have probably taken her to the other corner and had my ass rimmed too. Man, can you believe that those two old bitches are such whores? I sure hope that young one comes back again."

I said, "She told me that she plans to visit her mother a little more often. Who knows, maybe she'll come back and not even tell her mother she's in town. Then we can use her the whole time."

"Yeah buddy, wouldn't that be great?" Leon said as we slapped palms and went back to work.

We took Sunday off and were back to work on Monday morning. Unfortunately, it was raining so that limited what we were able to do. But before the day began, Kelly walked into the workshop. She looked hot in shirt dress with most buttons unbuttoned. She smiled at me and Leon. Then she looked at the rest of the crew -- six young black guys; fat, skinny, short and tall. Most were pretty ugly, but she knew they had big black cocks.

"Well boys," she said. "I'm pretty horny. It's been over a week, and I need cock." She reached into her purse and pulled out eight packs of hundred-dollar bills; ten bills to a bundle. "I'm going to give each of you $1,000 and all you have to do is make sure that I'm not horny when I leave here today." With that, she tossed each of them a bundle.

Well, she wasn't horny when she left. But she also didn't leave today. We used our old whore for 18 hours. We were much rougher than we had ever been before. We treated her worse than we ever had. And she loved every minute. That is, she loved every minute until she passed out. And she passed out several times during our sexual marathon. We were all drinking and smoking joints. She ate our asses and drank our spit and urine. We spanked, paddled and slapped her over and over. Her face was in the toilet at least once and there were two cocks in her ass and in her pussy three or four times. At one time, she even had the head of a third cock in her pussy. The men used garden implements on her holes and she came over and over and over.

She begged and pleaded with us to use her slutty body however we wanted. We called her a worthless whore and a fuck hole. She yelled that she was nothing but an old white whore and cum dump that needed our black cocks. She was covered with sweat when one of the boys suggested that we throw her into the fertilizer pile. By then Kelly was feeling no pain and was drifting in and out of consciousness. Leon and I followed along to watch as our old white slut was carried out to the pile and tossed into the pile of dried two-year old cow shit. I thought we had gone far enough and was just about to stop everything and have her carried back inside when the men began pissing on her filthy body. I couldn't watch as this hot older woman was completely humiliated and abused as the men pissed on her naked shit-covered body.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12