Leon, Kelly and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men came back inside and sat down and began drinking again. As I went back outside, I saw our once-beautiful sexy Kelly covered with piss and shit and still lying in the pile of fertilizer. I grabbed her ankles and dragged her from the pile. Her hair and face were filthy. I dragged a hose over and began cleaning her as best I could. She smelled horrible and looked bad too. As she started to come around, she wrinkled her nose at the smell. She said, "Wha-what is that smell, Chuck? It . . it smells awful."

"You don't remember??" I asked. She shook her head no. "The boys really treated you bad. They threw you in that pile of cow shit over there and pissed all over you." She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

I got her as clean as I could and then she passed out again. I carried her over my shoulder back into the shop. By then the boys were all ready for another round, and so they took her from me and started to work on her unconscious body.

By the end of the 18 hours, everyone left for home, except me. I stayed behind to make sure our old whore was alright. When Kelly finally woke up, her skin was red from all the slapping and spanking. She found the handle of a rake shoved seven inches up her ass. There was a spade handle and a hoe handle shoved in her pussy. Both holes were swollen and she gently removed the tools from her holes.

She slowly got to her feet and, had I not grabbed her arm, she would have fallen back to the floor. I helped her to a chair and gave her water. As she drank, I enjoyed looking at her body even though it was reddened and bruised. Her nakedness didn't bother her. She slowly stood and limped over to me and kissed me. "Thank you for staying with me, Chuck. Last night was a little too intense for me. I'm way too old to do that anymore, especially with a bunch of young boys."

I laughed and said, "We ain't boys Kelly. We're all over 18 and some of us are even in our twenties."

Kelly smiled at me and said, "You're all boys to an old lady like me, Chuck."

"Remember Kelly, you ain't no lady."

She laughed again. "You're right. You're all boys to an old slut like me. You guys really worked this old slut over."

"Well, did you get your money's worth, slut?" I asked.

"Oh shit. You better believe I did, Chuck. I don't ever want to do that again. I'm not sure I could have done that when I was your age, let alone at in my 50s."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Come on Kelly. I'll take you home." I helped her get dressed and then walked her to the car and helped her in. I took her home and then helped her inside and up to her bedroom. She let me strip her clothes and take her to the bathroom where I filled the tub and helped her in. I gently washed her body, spending a little extra time on her breasts and pussy, while she moaned and leaned her head back. I dried her off and helped her in to her bedroom and laid her on her bed.

As I was getting ready to leave, she said, "Hey Chuck. Please kiss me." I walked back to the bed, sat and kissed her. She asked, "Chuck, will you please make love to me? Please?"

Well, who was I to turn down this beautiful older white woman who was begging me to fuck her. So I gently kissed her, squeezed her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples and fucked my old whore. She hugged me and kissed my face and neck as I fucked her pussy. When I finally came, she went down and sucked my cock clean. Then she lifted my ass and slowly sucked my balls and licked my ass. When she was finished, she came back and laid on the bed.

"Thanks baby," she said. "I needed a gentle fuck. I know I'm nothing to you but an old white skanky whore, but sometimes I just like to have someone make love to me. Thank you."

I smiled at her and said, "Anytime Kelly. Anytime."

By the time I reached the door, Kelly was sound asleep.

12