Leon the Handyman Pt. 01

Story Info
Leon meets an old flame, Cock-tease Tammy.
1.5k words
4.26
4.3k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers

A pretty redhead ran up with her hefty tits bouncing in her halter top. "Ma'am I'm here to fix the water heater."

The redhead flashed a sexy smile. "Well hello handsome. Long time no see."

Leon dropped his plumbing bag. "Tammy... is that you!?"

"Yes Leon. I haven't seen you since high school."

"Wow. You've grown!"

"Ha, you mean my boobs. Double D's. Happiness is a hefty pair of tits." She shook her chest. "When we were dating my tits were nothing more than nipples. Didn't give you much titty meat to feel up..." Tammy whispered. "Leon, remember our tickle fights?"

"Gawd yes, I loved tickling you and getting your bra off. I'd sucked your tiny tits until your nips stuck out like bullets." He laughed. "Just thinking about makes me hard."

"Some things never change." Tammy looked at his lump and giggled. "Naughty boy, stop gawking at my boobs and fix the water heater. Do your job."

"Yes, Ma'am." Leon went to work. After he fixed the water heater. Tammy came up behind, rubbing her bulging chest against his back.

"Leon dear, I have a question... On our last date why did you spank me?"

"'Cause you were a cock tease. Every night I was left with blue-balls and a raging boner. Dammit I didn't even get to see your pussy." He looked at her crotch. "I always wondered if the carpet matched the drapes."

"What? What does that mean?"

Leon laughed. "Do you have red hair... in both places?" Tammy giggled and nodded. "Show me girl. I wanna see the twat of my dreams. The twat that drove me frikin' crazy. Drop your panties and show your pussy."

"I WILL NOT!!!"

"How about I spank you again for being a tease?"

Tammy's face went flush as her mouth fell open. "You wouldn't dare!"

"I certainly will! Show me your twat or I'll swat your ass."

"Noo!" Tammy ran down the hall. Leon chased her into a bedroom, pushed her onto a bed, and started tickling. Tammy screamed. "Stop!" As he tickled, Leon unbuttoned her shorts. She tried to wiggle away. But he got her shorts and panties down, revealing her red-haired snatch. Fiery red.

"Oh gawd it's beautiful... Now it's time for your spanking." Leon rolled Tammy over, and his big hand smacked her butt. "OWW! Stop it, please Leon! This isn't high school!"

"It's payback for my high school horniness." He slapped her naked butt. "SMACK-SMACK-SMACK!"

"OUCH! Please Leon, don't PLEASE!" Tammy's ass cheeks glowed bright red. "That hurts! ... please stop!" Tammy squirmed with the last smack. Her thighs opened, spreading her pink slit. Leon slapped her exposed cunt.

"WHAP-WHAP-WHAP!!"

"DON'T! DON'T SPANK MY PUSSY!" Tammy struggled side to side as Leon pushed his finger into her gripping folds. "NOOO!" Tammy screamed, "Stop fingering me!"

Leon slipped in a second finger. Tammy blushed and gasped, breathing hard as his long fingers thrust in and out, finger fucking her like a high school slut. Tammy yelped when his thumb tickled her love button. "Oh, that tickles!"

Lifting her bra, Leon sucked on Tammy's luscious tits, pulling on her pierced nipples while rubbing the hard bead of her clitty. "Ohh...Leon." Soon Tammy trembled... her cunt muscles crushing his long fingers. "Dammit guy... you're so nasty... AHHH!" Tammy squealed in orgasm, her face blushing red as her ass.

Tammy closed her eyes as he gobbled on her fat tits. "Now it's my turn Tammy." Leon stood up and unzipped. "You owe me the prom-night blowjob I never got."

Her eyes widened as his prick sprang out stiff and proud. "It's so...BIG. No wonder I never put out. That fat fuck-stick would've ripped me apart."

"Quit talking and open your mouth." He laughed. "A girl's mouth is only good for one thing." Tammy flipped him off. His fat knob pushed past her lips. Tammy gagged but sucked and slurped on his boner.

Leon loved having her puffy lips wrapped around his prick. He fondled Tammy's massive tits as she sucked. "Take it deeper—Deeper. Suck it good!" Tammy took it deeper into her throat. "Oh, that's it sweetie. You're a natural cocksucker!"

With a final shove Leon's prick pushed to her throat and burst, spewing out wads of sticky sperm. Tammy's eyes teared up as she gagged and swallowed quickly. Holding her head, Leon throat-fucked her like a slut.... squirting out more jism.

After the last gulp, Tammy pulled away, panting. She licked off her lips and frowned. "I hope you liked cumming in my mouth."

"Oh yes honey. Now you owe me pussy."

"Oh come on Leon. I'm sure you've screwed lots of women."

"Yep but your pussy is special. Your curly red twat drove me blue-ball crazy. Tammy I still dream about screwing you silly."

"Wow Leon, I'm totally flattered. I guess you deserve a ride." Tammy leaned back, spread her legs wide, and opened her pink petals with two fingers. Leon inhaled, staring at the forbidden hole...

"Well stud, what are you waiting for?" Tammy reached over, squeezing the thick girth of his shaft. "Looks like I'm getting a whopper." Tammy panted. "Hurry, I want it inside me."

Leon rubbed his knob along her wet slit and punched in. She grabbed his neck, lifting her hips. "Ooh! Oh, Leon—Oh Jesus— you got a fucking big one!" His prick slammed into her fuck-socket, pumping in and out. "You're stretching me... I love it!"

"Fuck faster!"

"Don't tell me what to do." He laughed. "Take this Tammy! Take your pussy pounding you cock tease! Work your cunt muscles on my pole!" Tammy lifted her hips up, screwing her twat onto his shaft. Leon rammed harder, squeezing her tits, pinching her swollen nipples.

Tammy moaned. "Oh yes Leon... Pinch my nips! Pinch 'em HARD!" His fingers tweaked her nipples as his dick pounded her pussy so deep it hit bottom. "AIEEE!" Tammy twisted under him, jolting in climax. Leon kept fucking hot and hard, making the bed shake.

Tammy covered her mouth, got a shocked look on her face and climaxed a second time. Leon laughed. "You're one hot twat."

"Yes I am. Now clean off my cunt. You made a frikin' mess." Tammy lifted her leg, and Leon wiped his cum out of her furry red slit. Tammy pulled on her panties. "Leon how much do I owe you for the water heater repair?"

"Nothing Tammy. You paid me in pussy, sweet pussy."

"My pleasure, stud."

***

The next day Leon got another repair call at Tammy's. "Oh hi handsome. I've got a clogged sink." She winked. "Walk the way."

Leon watched Tammy's wiggling ass as she led him to the master bathroom. The sink was completely clogged. "Dammit, I hated clogged sinks." Taking apart the drainpipe, Leon pulled out a pair of hot-pink panties.

Tammy giggled. "How in the hell did my panties get in there?"

Leon put the pipe back together. "All fixed Tammy, here's the invoice. You can pay in cash, credit, or--"

"--Coochie." Tammy pointed to her bed. She quickly stripped off her clothes and got on all fours with her big tits hanging down. "I'm horny. Leon screw me doggie style. Get behind me. Now!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Fucking stick it in me already!" She shook her butt. Leon moved behind the bossy redhead, gripped her hips, and plunged his prick into her hot pussy. She groaned, "Oh yes, Fucking ride me cowboy, ride me like filly." Grabbing her tits, he pulled back and thrust in deep.

"Fuck me faster, Leon, faster." Leon pounded her bossy twat. Tammy humped back, and soon she gave a strangled cry, jolting in orgasm. "FUCK— cum inside me."

Leon's prick spurted, and her clenching cunt milked his shaft, filling her cunt. After the last spurt he collapsed on her back. She yelled. "Get off me Leon, I'm leaking."

"No! You need a spanking." His hand whacked Tammy's butt cheeks. She squirmed and screamed. Leon kept slapping her ass until it glowed red, just like in high school. And the more Leon spanked her, the harder he got... "Tammy there's another hole I always wanted to fuck."

"No! Not in my ass!"

"You owe me anal. Hold still and take your assfucking like a lady." Leon rammed his cock against her anus and the bulbous head popped in. "Ouch!" He felt her anal ring stretch around his shaft. Gripping Tammy's big boobs as he humped her squirming ass.

"Oww!" Tammy gripped the bed as she took it up her poop-chute. After a dozen fuck strokes, Tammy got into the buttfuck. "Keep stuffing your cock into me." She pushed her hips back, clenching his cock with her ass muscles.

"I'm gonna cum..." Leon pulled her red hair as he screwed faster. His balls slapped her pussy. Tammy squealed under his hard-thrusting prick. "Do it Leon! Fill my ass with cum!"

Leon grunted, pushing his cock deep, shooting out loads of jism. After the last spurt Tammy collapsed on the bed as bubbling sperm dripped from her asshole. She looked back. "Leon did you like it...my butt?"

"Hell yes Tammy, your ass was tight, virgin tight."

"You liar." Tammy sat up and kissed Leon. "I guess I made up for being a cock tease, and leaving you with blue-balls every night." She licked his ear. "How many more fucks do I owe you?"

"Well we dated for six months, so a fuck for every day... Wow, Tammy you're gonna be sore."

She giggled. "Deliciously sore."

KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers