Leon the Handyman Pt. 02

Story Info
Mizzy takes Leon to the rumpus room.
2.1k words
4.28
2.7k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a handyman had its perks. One of the perkiest perks was Ms. Mackenzie. A hot MILF with shimmering blonde hair, staggering tits, and a plump booty. The babe was a boner-maker.

I got a call to fix her furnace. The sexy woman walked up wearing a dress cut so low her cleavage spilled out. "Leon I'm glad you're here. The house is so cold my nipples are frozen."

I couldn't help but stare at her pointy nipples.

"Hey guy my eyes are up here."

"Oh, sorry Ms. Mackenzie."

"Call me Mizzy." She giggled. "The furnace is in the rumpus room. Walk this way." I followed with my eyes locked on her wiggling ass. Mizzy sat on the couch, and I kneeled on the floor by the furnace. From the floor, I could peek under Mizzy's dress at her hot pink panties. Cool.

"Ahhh! Here's your problem lady. The pilot light. Easy fix." I replaced the pilot light and ran her through the heater settings. Mizzy bent over and I glanced down her cleavage. "Ma'am, here's the invoice." Mizzy took it and her face went red.

"I'm real sorry Leon, but I'm out of cash right now." She winked. "Maybe we could trade services?"

'What kind of service?"

"Well, I used to be a stripper. Wanna see?" With a swing of her arms she whipped off her dress. With a BOING her enormous jugs bounced out, held back by a strained bra. Mizzy posed in her lacy bra and panties. Reaching back she unsnapped her bra, and then there they were. Huge teardrop tits shaking in front of my face.

"Wow Mizzy. Your nipples are like two inches long!"

She giggled. "Those were my Money-Makers."

"They're frikin' amazing."

"Thanks Leon. Now let's see what you're packing." She leaned down and unzipped my Levi's with her teeth. My cock bulged in my boxers. Mizzy made a long hmmm sound while pulling my Levi's down to my knees. She winked, then jerked down my boxers. My erection lurched out, stiff and throbbing.

"I bet this'll fix the bill."

Mizzy's tongue flicked out, licking pre-cum out of my pee-hole, then slid along the underside of my stiffy. The blonde sucked my cock with her head bobbing up and down as her fat tits wobbled. "Ohh...ma'am." Looking over her shoulder, I saw her panty-clad ass and pictured it naked. My balls swelled.

Mizzy lifted up. Cupping her bulging tits, she wrapped them around my prick in a fuck-pocket. She moved her boobs up and down quickly, giving me a titty fuck. The silky flesh felt like a tight pussy...and drove me over the edge.

With a loud grunt my prick spurted jets of hot cum across her chin and tits. Opening her mouth Mizzy caught the last spurt and swallowed it. She sat up grinning and dripping in cum.

"Leon, did my service satisfy your service?" I nodded as Mizzy sucked cum off her nipples.

"Thank you ma'am." I went to the bathroom to pee. Mizzy watched me while rubbing her boobs. Then we walked to the front door with Mizzy's hard nips pointing the way.

"See you Ms. Mizzy. Call me if anything else breaks."

"Leon haven't you forgotten something?"

"Oh yeah. Thanks for the tit job, you're amazing."

She laughed. "I know that but I need the receipt for my husband."

"What the fuck? You're married!?"

"Of course...but a wife deserves a treat now and then."

Handing her the receipt I hurried out the door. "Was my dick her treat?"

***

Mizzy called a few days later. The sound of her voice brought back images of her massive tits.

"Leon the furnace is making noises like a chicken. Can you come soon? Please come?"

I wondered about her definition of 'come.'

Mizzy was dressed in a see-through nightie and no bra. I followed her jiggling tits and wiggling booty into the rumpus room. I imagined parting her ass cheeks and shoving my prick right up her... But I had a job to do.

I fixed a pipe and handed her the invoice. Mizzy fumbled in her purse and looked up blankly. "Sorry Leon, we'll have to work something out." She opened her nightie and winked. "Suck my knockers and let's see what pops up." Mizzy shoved a boob in my mouth. I sucked her fat tits like a starving animal pulling and twisting her long nipples!

Mizzy moaned as her hand reached down, pulling out my boner. "Leon I can't wait to taste you."

This time I got a full, deep-throating blowjob. Oh my god could she suck cock... I did my job, and Mizzy did her blowjob. Zipping up my pants, I left her with a belly full of jism and a cum-splattered receipt. Unfortunately, I'd been so busy getting my knob polished that I forgot about my own bills.

Dammit. From now on cash only. No hand-jobs, blow-jobs, or boob-jobs.

The next morning I got another call from the horny woman. "Hello Leon. I have another job for you. The water heater is leaking."

"Sure Mizzy, but it has to be cash."

"Sure stud. Cash or ass."

"No ass. Cash only!"

Mizzy answered the door wearing the same see-through nightie. This time without panties...hmm. But I told my dick, "Down boy, were here to do a job." I followed Mizzy's jiggles and wiggles into the rumpus room. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs. I saw a flash of blonde pubes.

The work took a while. Mizzy brought me what she said was lemonade. But it was Kentucky Lemonade, loaded with bourbon. I handed her the invoice.

"Sorry Leon. But I accidentally spent my cash on lottery tickets."

"Dammit! I told you I need money!"

"I know what you need. You need what all guys need." Dropping her nightie Mizzy lay back on the couch and spread open her bald twat and glistening pink slit.

"You stupid rich bitch! Pussy isn't going to pay my rent!" I was horny as hell now, but I was still furious. Anger and raging hard-on drove me crazy. "Cunt, I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Mizzy's bottom lip quivered, and her eyes grew wide. I looked over to the ping-pong table and saw the paddles. "Mizzy bring me a paddle. You need a good spanking."

"Can't you just fuck my pussy? It's shaved just for you..." I shook my head. Swallowing heavily, Mizzy handed me the paddle.

"Bend over my lap!"

She did. I raised the paddle high and brought it crashing down, smacking her plump butt. "OUCH!" Mizzi's ass-cheeks wobbled as I smacked it again and again, the paddle slapping her bouncing flesh. Mizzy kicked and screamed. "Stop it...please!" Hot tears ran down her face.

I paddled her jiggling rump until it glowed neon red. Mizzy looked back at me. "Is-is it over?"

"No, get on the couch with your legs spread."

"Oh yes, thank you Leon." Mizzy spread her legs eagerly, lifting her juicy pussy to my prick. She seemed relieved when it plunged in. My prick hammered her cunt, with my balls slapping her ass-crack as her hips lifted with every fuck-stroke.

I squeezed her humongo tits, tweaking her long nipples. "Wait Leon!" She hissed. "Leon I need to pee bad. Or I'm going to piss all over you."

"No way." I pulled out, dragged her to the bathroom, and set her twat on the toilet. "Well? Piss!"

"Leon, I can't do it in front of you. It's too embarrassing."

"You saw me pee so it's only fair. "Mizzy swallowed hard and looked up at the ceiling. I watched her golden flow spray into the toilet.

"Good girl. Wipe your cunt, and get on all fours on the couch." Mizzy giggled as my boner pushed into her pussy. But I was just wetting it. My erection moved to her acorn size anus and pushed in. "Time to take it up your butt."

"NO! Mizzy shrieked. "I'm not doing that! I'll do anything but that." She tried to pull away, but I held her tight. "Leon I've never done that. It's disgusting and horrible. And it hurts like crazy!"

"How do you know it hurts?"

"M-my friend told me."

"I know you're lying."

"Okay, okay. My husband used to assfuck me when I was pregnant. He didn't want to hurt the baby."

"I knew it. Now bend over and spread your butt cheeks!" Biting her lip, Mizzy got into position and spread her glowing red ass cheeks.

"Go slow, please."

Grabbing Mizzy's tits, I pressed my cock into her anus and felt it stretch. Then I shoved in. The blonde screamed as my thick cock rammed balls deep into her rectum to the hilt. "Ouch!...TAKE IT OUT!! TAKE IT OUT!!"

Mizzy tried to pull away, so I spanked her fat butt.

"Take your assfucking like a lady!" After a few more slaps, Mizzy quit wriggling and moaned as I sodomized her sweet ass while fingering her pussy. Soon Mizzy's hips trembled, then thrust back, welcoming my anal assault.

Her butt humped faster...Mizzy jolted and let out a piercing scream as her ass spasmed. I couldn't believe it. The bitch had an anal orgasm. I kept pounding her squirming asshole.

"Mizzy, grip my cock with your butt muscles." She flexed and I felt my cock throb and burst, filling her ass with gobs of hot cum. After the last spurt my cock pulled out with a pop. Mizzy looked back. "Y-you shouldn't have done that to me."

"What? Mizzy dear, you should thank me for your anal orgasm." Grabbing her hair, I moved her face to my cock. "Now it's time to clean off my slimy prick."

"No way Leon! Yuck! That nasty thing doesn't go in my mouth after its been in my ass!" I shoved it to her lips and smacked her ass with the paddle. "Okay, okay I'll suck it! I'll suck it." She grabbed my dirty prick in her mouth. Mizzy sucked slowly at first, then she got into it bobbing her head up and down as her fat tits jiggled.

Mizzy's big eyes looked up at me as she sucked. She took it deeper and deeper, up and down gagging as my cockhead hit the back of her throat. Soon I felt my balls churn and spew!

The first cum blast caught her by surprise. "Umpff." She jolted as my prick exploded, shooting out a load of cum. Mizzy gagged it down then pulled away as more spurts shot across her melon-size boobs. Her tongue flicked out, catching the last drop of cum in my pee-hole.

"Leon get me something to wash down your gunk." I bought over two glasses of Kentucky lemonade. We drank and cuddled for a while, but I wouldn't kiss her lips.

Mizzy looked down at her jism splattered chest. "Your dick painted me with cum. I should wash up."

"Me too." We ran to the bathroom. "Mizzy, kneel down in the bathtub."

She did. I love the sight of a naked woman on her knees, ass in the air. Mizzy looked up. "Cowboy, you ready to ride?"

"Yes ma'am." I jumped in behind. Mizzy groaned as my cock pushed into her juicy cunt, screwing her doggie-style. After a dozen strokes, she whispered, "Wait." I was shocked when Mizzy reached back, and moved my cock from her pussy to her ass.

"Go on. Do my butt. Please!"

"Wow, I never had a woman BEG to be assfucked." My prick pushed in as Mizzy's anal ring stretched around my cock. Rearing back I fucked in and out, plunging deeper. Her plump, rubbery ass wobbled like a bowl of jelly. Mizzy's ass muscles tugged at my shaft...trying to pull the cum straight out of my balls.

Grabbing Mizzy's jugs, I lunged deep--My balls exploded, spewing another load of sperm up her ass tunnel. My dick kept thrusting and spurting cum. Mizzy arched her back, twisting her tight butt onto my impaling cock.

I started to slide out, but she hissed, "Keep it in me." Her body tensed up with her thighs pressed together. Mizzy trembled as her anal ring clenched my cock in another orgasm. After the last throb, she released my cock.

"Leon you're such an ass-fucker. But I mean that a compliment." We showered together, washing each other's naughty parts, and peed on each other's feet. Great fun.

I got dressed in the rumpus room. Mizzy walked in wearing only her panties. And there was a lump in front of her panties?

"Lady did you grow a cock?"

"No silly." Reaching into her panties, Mizzy pulled out a wad of bills." I nearly fell over when she handed them to me. The bills smelled like poontang, but hell I didn't care. Cash is cash. Mizzy kissed me. "Thank you for being a FULL-SERVICE repairman. Full Fuck Service." I turned to leave.

"Oh Leon?"

"Yes Mizzy."

"I need a new washer. How much will that be?"

"Babe we can work it out in the rumpus room."

She giggled. "My horny rump will be waiting."