Leonardo Pt. 04: Into the Depths

Story Info
Temptation becomes to much for Ben.
12.6k words
4.83
1.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This story is pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, planets, small animals, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

I chose 'non-consent/reluctance" as the category because it is the dominant theme in this part.

---------------------------------------------

Finally one evening Ben decided to make a call on the Penwilly family, the family who owned the original excavation site.

Around 6 pm he rang the bell on the door of the Penwilly home. Charlotte answered the door. She was wearing her usual tight sweater and knee length skirt.

"Ben!" she said, "How are you?" as she gave him a hug and pressed those perky tits against him.

"Doing well Char, doing well. I was passing by and thought I'd drop in and say hello," he lied with a smile.

"Well, we're happy you did. Please, come in," Charlotte turned and called to her mother. "Mum, Ben's dropped in." she added, "Dad and my brothers aren't here tonight. They're off to a rugby game in London. Six nations and all."

Ben had anticipated this, rugby is very big in Cornwall and he knew how big of fans of the sport William and the boys were.

Cheryl gave him a hug, "have a seat, cuppa Ben?" she asked as he sat down. As he sat he placed a pair of scissors on the table.

"Yes please," he replied as he found a seat in front of the fireplace. It had begun to rain outside and the living room was nice and cozy. While Charlotte disappeared upstairs, Cheryl brought the tea and poured him a cup. As she poured she looked up at him, and then quickly but nervously looked down again.

Cheryl had always found Ben attractive in a mature appreciative kind of way. But something about him had certainly changed since she last saw him. She kept catching herself stealing glances as how fit he was now.

Ben was thinking along the same lines but in a completely different way, knowing what was coming and all. Cheryl was looking particularly fetching, it was that or the gem was already beginning to stir him up. He felt his cock begin twitch. She was wearing a one piece day dress. Ben liked sun dresses and found them both sexy and convenient for access.

"It's been a while since we last chatted and I just thought I'd stop by and let you brighten this dreary day." he said.

Cheryl smiled then glanced down in embarrassment, "Oh you incorrigible flatterer' she said in fake embarrassment, "but don't you stop on my account." She nodded to toward the scissors, "What do you have those for love?"

Ben smiled back as he took up the cuppa. "I opened a package in the car and these were in my pocket, I didn't want them scratching the chair." Then as he sipped, "Delicious as usual Cheryl. So how is everything here?"

Cheryl seemingly considered a reply and said, "Quiet Ben, very quiet. Will is finishing up preparing for winter. Looking to be a cold one this year I believe."

He paused, "Don't worry Cheryl, something exciting is bound to happen soon, very soon."

"Oh, I forgot the biscuits" she said. Cheryl got up and had just turned away when Ben twisted and tapped the gem. Mary froze in place.

Ben knew that there wasn't a time limit on freezing but also knew he didn't want to stay this way for too long, he'd already been playing with it far more than he thought wise in the long term. As he had it planned most of the evening would be spent in real time anyway.

He picked up Cheryl and flung her over his right shoulder and then started up the stairs. He found the master bedroom at the top of the steps to the right. After flopping her onto the bed he went to find Charlotte.

Her's was the only door closed.

The door swung open and he had to pause for a bit to take in what he saw. To his delight Charlotte was nearly naked and had been just taking her knickers off. Her sweater and skirt were on the back of a chair, her vest was on the bed and she had her left hand on the edge of the bed. She stood balancing on her left leg, her right leg pulled up and her knickers were hanging around her foot. Her right hand was in the process of removing them.

"Holy shit Charlotte" Ben said out loud, "boy did I underestimate you." Charlotte looked lovely. The way she was slightly bent over displayed her hanging breasts. Ben's cock grew quickly into a raging blue steel probe.

"Control", he told himself, "control."

Ben quickly took out his phone and took a series of snap shots of her frozen in this wonderful candid pose. Then he removed the panties from her foot and tossed her over his shoulder.

Moving with diligence and conscious of the time, he flopped Charlotte onto a chair. He quickly searched Cheryl's chest of drawers and removed a pair of knickers and 6 pair of nylons. He used some of Cheryl's nylons to tie Charlotte to the chair, this was followed by a gag made up of another nylon and Charlotte's own used panties he'd taken off her foot.

Ben chuckled to himself over his choice of gag as he moved Charlotte in her chair to a better position to view the bed. Ben had plans.

Turning to Cheryl he likewise gagged her and then flipped her over onto her belly so that she was facing directly at Charlotte. He lifted her belly, pulled her knees up under her, and then secured her forearms to her calves. Her left arm tied to her left calve, her right arm tied to her right calve. Finally, feeding a nylon under her arm he tied it around her arm/leg and then tied it to the right bed frame post, pulling it tight so that her knees were spread. Doing the same to the left before standing back for more pictures.

Cheryl looked to be kneeling but leaned fully forward, her face turned to the left and pressed firmly against the mattress. Her knees wide spread under her as they supported her but also were spread wide.

Ben looked over the scene, took a few pictures of her. Then he slapped her ass and said to no one in particular, "lets get started, shall we?"

With that he stood behind Cheryl and released frozen time. The women awoke.

For each of them the experience was the same. Their mind had to work to make sense of what amounted to a change which happened in the blink of an eye.

To Cheryl she had been looking into the kitchen and thinking about biscuits and suddenly she was in her bedroom. Cheryl shook her head for a moment before she realized she couldn't get up and then a few more moments passed as she gathered together her senses.

"What the hell... where am I?" Cheryl briefly thought as the world slowly snapped into focus. She found herself on her knees bound by the arms and legs, bent forward with her head on something soft. "My bed?" she gradually realized she was bent over on "her own bed!?"

She managed to turn her head a bit and her eyes focused on Charlotte. Cheryl shook her head in disbelief as she took in that Char was there in front of her, naked, gagged, and tied to a chair. Her crotch splayed wide open.

Much the same was experienced by Charlotte. She suddenly found herself sitting up, stark naked, her legs tied open. The following all occurred in less than a second.... She struggled as she looked around, "Mom's room?" she thought, "But how, what...?" Slowly a figure laying on the bed came into focus. Her mother lay there and behind her, next to the bed, a shape, it was someone.

"NO!" her mind screamed but with the gag the only sound she made was an anguished "ahhhghhghg." It was Ben, smiling at her as she struggled. Charlotte noticed her mother looking up at her naked form. In her embarrassment she tried futilely to close her legs.

Ben stood up and watched the women struggle. Their helplessness aroused him greatly. He'd later wonder if the gem had pushed him into acting quickly and harshly or if it was his own desire. Regardless, he began to strip.

Cheryl saw Charlotte's eyes go wide and she looked back and forth between her and something/someone behind her, she remembered, "BEN!"

Charlotte watched him take off each item of clothing.

Unknown to Ben, Charlotte was still a virgin and as he stripped, other than seeing her brothers naked in accidental voyeurism, she was seeing her first "angry cock" ready for sex.

Ben removed his under pants and dropped them as he looked right at Charlotte.

To Charlotte's eyes Ben was hardly now recognizable as the skinny guy who had first visited them months ago. He stood there like some magnificent tanned being. His physique was perfect, ripped, muscular, proportioned in all regards and with a cock....

"OMG" she thought when she saw it standing tall it it's glory. She knew all about cocks. She'd even touched a hard one but it had been inside a boys jeans, not brazenly in the air like this one was. Ben moved toward the bed and the cock didn't even bounce or wiggle it was so hard.

Charlotte realized what he intended and squeaked a muffled, "NO!", shaking her head rapidly and looking back and forth between her mother and the naked Ben.

Cheryl saw the panic in Charlotte's eyes and felt some movement behind her as the bed rocked a bit. Someone had moved onto the bed behind her, then suddenly she felt her skirt flip up over her back and an accompanying cold rush of air on her upturned backsides. She turned her head to the side and saw a naked man. Then all the clues came into focus.

"BEN! NOOO!" she realized and screamed to herself. "It can't be him, he's so kind, thoughtful, never a step out of place..." her mind struggled with what had to be reality.

Ben gazed at and stroked her ass. It was a mom ass for sure. Wide at the hips, full and plump, but he wanted it all the same. Not the ass specifically mind you, he had never before had a desire to fuck anyone in the ass but the thought now crossed his mind as he stroked his hands up her thighs and slipped his hands up under the panty leg to grasp her ass. He let his hands drift down a bit so his thumbs could come together to stroke up and down the crack of her ass.

Cheryl put it all together and realized her situation. She began to cry and lurched to struggle against the nylons, they stretched a bit but held firm. He'd tied them tight and there wasn't much elasticity. She screamed into her gag as she felt his hands on her ass and then shock when they settled over her pussy and stroked her lips.

Cheryl eyes welled up with tears as Ben's thumbs moved up and down over her hair covered lips. With his left hand he grasped the crotch of the panties and pulled them away from her pussy a bit. With his right hand he picked up the scissors he'd placed on the bed next to the foot board and in several quick snips had sheared her knickers in two right where the crotch covered her vagina. He let the pieces fall away.

Cheryl felt the tug when he pulled her knickers away from her and then a few jerks followed by a cold rush of air over her now exposed pussy.

Ben situated himself between her calves his knees almost next to Cheryl's. Even hair covered, her pussy looked wonderful and his cock was throbbing to get in there.

He pushed his cock down and looked at Charlotte. She was looking at him, her eyes also filled with tears.

Ben smiled and nodded at her with a questioning look on his face, "should I?" he mouthed to her.

Charlotte shook her head, pleading.

Ben nodded but then grinned as he moved his hips quickly forward in a faux thrust. His belly impacted Cheryl's ass causing her to jerk forward. But he had pointed his cock down so that it moved down and between the lips of her pussy.

Cheryl began to silently sob as she felt what could only be the head of a cock slide between her legs, then suddenly it thrust forward splitting her labia lips and crossing rapidly over her clit. It was a cock, but a cock harder and hotter than any she'd ever felt, but at the same time much smaller than she feared. Cheryl had had a few lovers before she met and married William but none had a cock that felt this hot. It radiated a heat unlike any she'd felt before, much hotter, but again, the thickness she felt between her thighs reduced her fear somewhat.

Ben grasped Cheryl by the hips and began to thrust back and forth his cock sliding over her clit as he looked at Charlotte. "Luscious, fuck, God that's good" he thought to himself as his cock head slid over and over again against Cheryl's clit.

He had anticipated her getting wet and aroused but even after several minutes of slow thrusting between her sex she wasn't growing any more wet. Even though the situation with the women was what it was, he didn't actually have any intention of harming them or causing pain.

Unknown to Ben, this thought was absorbed by the gem. Ben's hands were on Cheryl's hips and he noticed that the gem stopped pulsating and began glowing, it was dimmer for sure. But he noticed his hand flush red and that flush spread out and moved across Cheryl's ass.

Cheryl had resigned herself to stay with her head on the bed, her head had been jerking with every impact of her assailants impact on her up raised ass. She hadn't focused on the sexual aspect at all, only on the impending violence of a rape.

Then, suddenly, she felt a wave wash over her. It was a warmth starting around her left hip which rapidly spread all over her. She still had the awareness of her situation but her mind had changed it's focus from her imminent degradation to the cock between her legs and the feelings associated with it.

It was as if she could now feel every square millimeter which was touching him, she felt the unevenness caused by the engorged blood vessels as the cock slid between her legs, the sensitivity of the flesh of his pelvis touching her ass, the movement of each hair... she caught herself getting aroused.

Cheryl, shook her head and it cleared, "No, No, No", she grunted through the gag.

But it only took that instant for her body to respond. Her body wasn't betraying her but her mind simply changed focus, this change in focus resulted in a release of wetness. Cheryl could feel her pussy respond and in her mind she shut it down again.

Ben sensed the change, there was a bit more heat to her pussy, and he thought he felt the friction grow a bit smoother. In a few moments his cock was slipping smoothly between her lips.

Then Ben spoke for the first time. "Time to get busy Cheryl" he said as he moved his hips back, then forward and positioned his cockhead at the soft entrance to her vagina, he added, "I know you don't believe this now but you're going to enjoy this immensely. It'll be the best sex you'll ever have."

Tears were streaming down Charlottes face as she watched Ben's hand disappear behind her mother's ass. She could only helplessly sit and watch.

Cheryl shoved her face down into the bed. She was embarrassed to be like this in front of her daughter. She was terrified and clenched her eyes shut as she felt the cock pushing her labia apart and then push forward just enough to settle into the divot which was the entrance to her sex. She was very conscious of what was about to happen and hoped the pain would be brief. But there was no pain.

With his left hand on her left hip and his right guiding his cock Ben began to slide into her. There wasn't any resistance and Ben chalked it up to her being a sexually active woman and mother.

Almost at the same time this idea went through his head his right hand told him his cock was shrinking. Not hugely, but noticeably losing girth yet staying the same length. In a few seconds he looked down and watched Cheryl's labia slip over and around the head as it disappeared inside her.

Cheryl felt the head slip inside, she was repulsed but didn't feel pain. Just the sensation of being penetrated and as it went deeper and deeper inside her.

Ben didn't pause, he kept up the pressure and inch after inch slipped inside Cheryl until his balls rocked back and forth and touched her clit. Without waiting for his cock to adjust itself as it did with Mary, Ben began stroking.

As with Mary the feeling rapidly increased again to be nearly overwhelming, he was fucking her steadily, not violently or out of control. Thrusting in and out at the same speed and same depth, each inward stroke felt his balls slap her clit as his hips bounced off her upraised ass.

Cheryl pressed her face into the bed as she felt Ben's balls rock up against her clit. The thought that he was far longer than William flashed through her mind as he started stroking deep inside where no cock had been before. Slowly at first, almost all the way out and then sliding all the way in. The warmth she felt had spread over her body from the tips of her fingers to her toes she felt warmly content yet at the same time violated, her mind was shamed by the ongoing assault. Shamed because a flowering of pleasure was beginning to spread outward from her genitals.

Then, almost imperceptibly she felt her pussy getting tighter around his cock and the pleasurable feelings grew exponentially. For a moment she thought her pussy muscles were grasping his cock but quickly realized his cock was growing in thickness. As it grew so did her arousal, she shuddered, her nipples were sliding back and forth against the bed each time he bounced off her up raised ass. Her face pushed forward and back with each thrust and then an involuntary groan escaped her. She lifted her head so that her chin was on the mattress and she slid forward and backward with more ease.

Charlotte was shocked when her mother moaned as she watched him fuck her. She was ashamed for her. That shame grew when she noticed the flush beginning at her mother's shoulders and spreading down her back. Charlotte was a virgin but knew from her own masterbation and girl talk about sex to understand arousal and how its physiologically was expressed.

Ben saw Charlotte looking at her mother and reached into her mind and planted a seed. Leonardo had written about doing this. Planting a thought, stimulating that thought from time to time and just letting it develop.

A sudden thought passed over her. She imagined herself in her mother's position, being ravished by Ben. Unexpectedly her pussy tingled and she felt herself get a bit moist. She was repulsed by the feeling she was having, deep inside she wanted to be her mother just now. Charlotte squeezed her eyes together and forced the thought from her mind.

Charlotte's eyes focused on the evil Ben bouncing off her mother's ass when she heard her mother moan again.

"oohh... " she heard and looked down. Charlotte saw her mother's head was now up and if she'd had her eyes open would be looking directly at Charlotte's wide open pussy. Charlotte was glad her mother's eyes were closed, her head raised up off the mattress, her lips pulled back so that her teeth were showing and she was suck in breath in time with Ben's stabbing into her, every few moments her lips would tremble and she'd whimper.

The gem focused Cheryl's mind exclusively on the growing stress she felt in her pussy. Ben's enhanced cock was stretching her perfectly. She could feel every ripple of his cock as it plunged the perfect depth into her. Just as the head touched her cervix his balls would slap her clit driving a shock of pleasure over her. The rape, the attack, what ever this was now was completely blocked out. Pleasure, excruciating, wonderful pleasure was beginning to wash over her. Her rational mind was horrified and she shook her head, "no" but still she could not overwhelm the explosive feelings the gem was motivating in her.

Ben looked over Cheryl's back to see Charlotte watching her mother and he gripped Cheryl's hips tighter, his orgasm was fast approaching and he changed his thrusts to short half cock length jabs, his balls swinging freely and her ass jiggling with each impact. Then it was upon him. He pushed down on the small of her back her pussy tilted a bit more down as he thrust deeply inside so hard that her knees almost lifted off the mattress.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers