Leonardo Pt. 04: Into the Depths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

Upon returning home he was glad he'd taken the weeks to transcribe Leonardo's history. He sat down at his computer and searched Leonardo's writings for any reference to the gem acting independently. There were two. Once shortly after he came into contact with the ring and the circumstances were a bit vague in the writings. Second when a spurned noblewoman accused him of being a dark wizard only to have her recant the accusation and beg forgiveness when questioned by the King of Poland. The king had her put on the rack and tortured her for the "truth." The poor woman had no choice but to tell the truth. Luckily the truth was what the gem had embedded in her mind.

Leonardo felt the gem had acted alone and not in malice, all turned out well. Mostly well.

Ben then searched for the gem talking or otherwise communicating with Leonardo. He didn't find a single reference to that. Ben sat back in his chair and contemplated this. "Odd" he said out loud and then thought, "He had it for 2 millennia and it didn't talk to him." He raised up the ring and looked.

Nothing out of the ordinary, it remained looking like a dimly lit deep red ruby. Still, he recorded the events in his journal, closed it and descended the stairs to the workshop.

Ben had a tendency to lose track of time while in the workshop and he'd come to sleeping in the same bed which Leonardo had slept on. Of course he'd changed the linens to something more modern but the bed itself was very comfortable.

The months past quickly and Ben spent most of the time reading, re-reading, and scanning Leonardo's logs, journals, notes, and drawings into his computer. One day he was casually reading an article on a topic he'd had an interest in, String Theory. Ben was no theoretical physicist but he'd always had an interest in physical science and cosmology. On this particular day it was an article in the Times by Brian Cox. He'd finished the article and began to ponder whether extra dimensions were really a necessity of string theory.

"String requires them to solve mathematical consistency but under bosonic there are 26, in superstring there are 10, but then again in M there are only 10." he thought. Ben sat up in his chair and shook his head. "WTF?" he thought to himself and then scanned over the article. No where did it mention how many dimensions there might have to be under certain theories.

"So why the hell did I know all that," he pressed his right hand against his forehead. There was a mild throbbing pain there. Without another thought he just knew that the gem had pushed knowledge directly into his frontal lobe. Nothing profound but enough so that he could comprehend the complexity of string theory and... "SHIT" he thought, why string theory was wrong because it doesn't allow for dark energy but also why it was fundamentally correct.

"SHIT" he said again.

He tossed the paper onto the floor and shook his head to clear the cobwebs, "Fuck me... I'm not going to chase down that rabbit hole." he said out loud.

His phone alarm chimed. A glance at it reminded him that he had an appointment to keep. In the months which had passed he'd been establishing himself in and among the more upper crust in Cornwall. He'd met a few very wealthy stuck up married women and fucked those that, in his opinion, needed a good fucking.

Smiling he looked at his "trophy wall." On it were the naked pictures of every woman he'd fucked so far. Mary, Cheryl, and Charlotte were there but also an ex-High Sheriff of Cornwall named Jane Hartley, Emily Scott a chef and owner in Wadebridge, professional golfer Katie Rule who he fucked after she finished a round a The Merlin Golf club. He found her in the pro shop all alone, of all of the women he's taken she was the most compliant and seemed to enjoy every second of her "non-consensual" fucking to the point that she willingly gave him a blowjob before fucking. The list included the actress Thandie Newton who he accidentally ran across during a visit to The Lost Gardens of Heligan. He'd used the time freeze in that case. "and GOD DAMN, was she worth it," he chuckled.

His eyes caught the picture of a bound naked female. She was bent over a desk, her ankles wide apart as they were tied to the corner legs, Her torso was bent at a 90 degree angle over the desk and her arms were outstretched straight, the wrists tied together and secured to the far side of the desk. This was Fiona Richardson. She had been his eighth and to-date, the most difficult and due to her resistance, the most beneficial to the gem.

Ben had been in Penzance following up on a Leonardo clue when he'd spotted her going, or more accurately he'd spotted her huge tits, going into her dance studio. The gem and his cock voted to fuck her. It was still early in the day so he sat down for some tea and began looking for her on Cornish websites. It didn't take long. He learned her name was Fiona and she was divorced from a very wealth hotel magnate, was an artistic director for The Big Dance Company, and had recently returned from an unfortunate trip to the continent where she'd been robbed on a train.

Ben waited until it was near the closing time sign posted on the door before activating the ring's invisibility. He went around to the door existing into the alleyway and went inside. As he wandered around he found it very quiet and for a few moments wondered if she'd somehow given him the slip. Then he heard her. He found her sitting sideways at a desk inside an office. The desk was huge and looked to be part drafting table, sturdy but large with 4 legs per side. She was on the phone talking to someone about an upcoming performance.

Fiona was in her mid 50's, about 5 ft 6 in tall, her hair was thick, jet black, and pulled back behind her head into a pony tail, she was wearing an attractive white blouse with ruffled sleeves, a calf length flowered day dress, and low heeled black slip-on shoes. Her ankles were covered in dark nylons.

Ben left the office and scoured the studio. No one was there so he turned the lock on the main door before going back and doing the same to the back door. As he walked around he'd found a costume store room. He took the time to search through it and was rewarded with a surprise box full of what looked to be bondage/leather BDSM stuff. He chuckled to himself about what was called "art" these days but pocketed a ball gag and 3 thick sturdy scarfs. They shimmered and vanished as he picked them up and put them over his arm.

She stayed on the telephone for a few more minutes. The conversation ended and she turned back to the desk looking at some studio pictures of dancers.

Ben rubbed the gem and reached out with his mind into hers. She was calm but apprehensive about company finances thinking, "We have to get paid for these performances, maybe the county council...."

"Boring," he thought to himself and he pushed a new ability forward.

Fiona's eyes fluttered, her head sagged, and then she collapsed forward onto the desk.

Ben smiled like a child being rewarded for a new thing he'd learned. It was after all the first "in action" time he'd reached into a mind and put it to sleep. According to Leonardo this only would last about 10 minutes, so Ben had to work quickly.

He took a long scarf and tied her wrists together before flipping her onto her back and using her arms to pull her up onto the desk, tying the scarf to the front bottom of the desk secured her arms. He then tied a scarf around her right leg right at her knee. He then pulled the scarf until her leg spread wide to the right and bent at the knee, he tied the scarf to another desk leg and then did the opposite to the left leg. When finished Fiona was laying on her back, arms bound together at the wrists and outstretched over her head, her legs were widely spread and each knee was tied to the desk legs above each shoulder. That ensured her legs were pulled up and also splayed apart. His final act was to put the ball gag into her mouth and buckle it behind her head. He had planned to use his shirt but this was so much more fitting.

Ben set up his small portable tripod and Hero Session 5 GoPro on the chair and ensured it had a good view of the entire desk. He then paused to take a few pictures on his phone as he waited for her to wake. After the pictures he manipulated the ring to return to be visible and moved above her head where she wouldn't be able to see him when she awoke. That didn't take long after he moved.

Fiona's eyes opened, she felt odd. Her crotch hurt for some reason. She realized "Oh, my legs are spread," and then, "what are they doing so wide" she thought and she tried in vain to close them. At the same instant she realized her arms were over her head... and she couldn't move them either. All of this occurred in less than 1 second. Her mind flashed into focus and she realized she was tied up and GAGGED! Fruitlessly she tugged on her arms and legs.

As Ben watched her struggle he began to strip. Although his cock was straining again with the gem's needs he knew there was no rush.

Finally he said, "Alright Fiona enough of all that."

Fiona heard the disembodied voice come from above her head, she twisted around to see. There stood a man, unlike what she'd expected he wasn't hooded or hiding his identity in any way, and he was completely naked!

Ben looked down at her as she stared at him. "Hi, I'm Ben. Oh I'm sorry, that's probably hard on the neck." As he put a hand onto her left knee and moved to where she could see him better.

As he moved past her his cock was only a few feet from her. She saw that he was fully erect. She almost smiled when she saw how small his cock was.

"Is that more comfortable? Yes?" he smiled at her and continued, patting her leg he said, "I apologize for trussing you up this way but it really is necessary, I'm sure you wouldn't do this willingly, of course you'd be willing by the end but that's not something you'd understand of course, it's all very complicated. Suffice to say that what you're probably thinking is about to happen is correct."

Ben stepped between her splayed legs and said, "You and I are going to fuck, and fuck hard."

Fiona heard that and her struggling intensified. Muffled screams raised in the vain hope that someone would hear, she began to cry as she fought the restraints.

He stood there taking pictures as he continued, "But before we can fuck we have to see you now, don't we." he said as he nodded the obvious.

Leaning forward he started at the top to begin unbuttoning her blouse.

Fiona furiously shook her head, "NO! PICTURES! OMG NO!!" a muffled scream and looked down to see her blouse opening button after button.

He had to pull her blouse out from under the skirt to unbutton the last one. Then he opened her blouse slowly lying each side open.

"My word Fiona, did anyone ever tell you your tits are huge?" Ben pressed his cock to her upturned crotch as he cupped each vest covered breast. They were large and as he squeezed, surprisingly firm. "What are you, a D cup?" he asked as he squeezed them, he pouted at her, "They are real aren't they?"

Fiona glared at him through tear covered eyes. She tried to move herself away from his hands, it failed. She simply couldn't move very much.

"Let's see if they're real, shall we?" he said and reached behind him.

Fiona flinched as he pulled out a pocket knife and snapped it open.

Ben lifted her vest by the small connection between her tits and slipped the knife under it. With a smooth upward cut it severed the vest in two and her tits flopped apart.

Fiona froze, afraid to move, she did have large natural breasts and she knew even the slightest movement might cause her vest fall completely off her and expose them to him. She closed her eyes again, he was taking picture once more.

Ben grabbed each vest cup and flipped them aside. "Good lord Fiona, those are magnificent and" he nodded, "natural."

Fiona was fit and her tits were large and surprisingly firm for her age, her areola were a light brown with pink eraser size nipples barely protruding. He put his hands under each breast and slid his hands up and over them so that her nipples went between his fingers, then he paused to savor the moment before pushing her breasts together so the nipples touched. He then moved to her left and leaned forward to swirl his tongue around her left nipple.

During all this the gem was pulsing and trying to arouse Fiona against her will. But the gem wasn't having any effect on her arousal.

Fiona had her eyes clamped tightly shut and was thinking of anything she could in order to distance her psyche from this violation.

Fiona was a new ager. You know crystals, the power of the mind, spirit channeling, shit like that. She had taken some meditation classes and had learned how to induce a trance like state for "deep psycho-spiritual wellness." She was attempting to put herself into an out of body experience.

"Relax, breath, calm waters, mountains" she went over the ritual chanting in her head. The reality of her situation was fading from her consciousness, she was drifting.

Ben on the other hand was greatly aroused, both through the gem's assistance and the shear eroticism of the experience. His cock was and had been hard for some time, straining for release.

He let his hands drift off of her tits and down her belly, he moved between her upturned feet and leaned forward to kiss her belly button. It was pierced with a little green crystal set in a silver clasp. For a moment he thought he saw it pulse. Ignoring that he thrust his tongue into her belly button and licked around before standing up, his hands on her widely spread knees.

Ben looked down on her and said, "Fuck Fiona, you are fucking wonderful to behold." Her legs were spread in a fashion which made access to her pussy easy but it was still covered.

Ben slid his hands up her thighs until they slipped under the bottom of the dress. Then they moved up her thighs to her hips. He let his fingers move around. They felt panties and, "Oh, Fiona, you devilish vixen" he said, he felt that she had on a thigh high stocking belt under her panties which was holding up her nylons. This discovery only made the situation that much more erotic to Ben and he had to see it.

Ben noticed her eyes were closed and she looked oddly calm as he took the knife he'd put on the desk and moved the blade up under Fiona's dress until he could see it above her dress just below her belly button. Holding the material firmly with his left hand he sliced the dress open from her belly button to her right knee.

To Ben it felt like his cock was getting even harder as he watched the dress fall away to finally reveal shear black lace panties over a matching a black lace stocking holder clasped to also matching lace thigh high stockings.

Ben stepped back. Fiona, even for her age and casual appearance, was stunning when undressed. She was mature, no question about that, but she was toned with just the right amount of padding here and there. And those tits...

A low growl emanated from Ben as his cock trembled, he struggled for control. "Back off pal," he thought to himself, meaning the gem.

Fiona had drifted away and was only distantly aware of events.

That green crystal caught Ben's eye again. "Damn, it did pulse, maybe," he thought and then smirked.

He slipped the middle finger of his left hand up under the right leg opening of her panty pulled up away from her as he moved his finger between her legs. His finger was about a inch over her pussy when he slipped the blade there and sliced the panty crotch apart. The panty elastically snapped open with the top half flipping up onto her belly and the bottom down.

Fiona's bush was, like her hair, thick. For her age Ben expected that. But it was very closely cropped and taken care of, also something he expected. She had trimmed her pubes to be a narrow strip about 5 cm wide. Although she was shaved and beautiful smooth asshole to clit, her bush started just above her clit and went up about 14 cm or so. It ended just below the waist band of her panty.

Her pussy lips were spread and inviting, the outer labia were thick and meaty spread open by her legs exposing her much thinner and fine inner labia. Her clit. Well her clit was small, very small.

He put his thumb above her clit and pressed down and up toward her belly. Her clit hood pulled up and over exposing her clit which also move up and became more pronounced. It was a small clit. Much smaller than he'd seen before.

"Odd" he thought to himself, "but this might explain why she's not gotten wetter."

Ben grasped his cock, pressed it firmly down onto her clit and thrust it over her. He pulled back until her clit was just up under his cockhead, then pushed up sliding over her clit until his balls pressed against her pussy. He repeated and savored the feeling.

The green crystal pulsed again. This time he was certain it did. Looking back on it he wasn't sure if he had the idea or the gem had but he knew what to do.

On the next down stroke over her clit pressed his cock down with his right hand and the head slipped between her open labia, over her urethra, to the a little depression in her flesh marking the entrance to her vagina. The inside of a pussy was always lubricated to some degree. Ben was just going to have to take his time.

He watched and pressed his hips forward. His cock head smooshed a little as it encountered resistance, a little movement up and down her slowly opening vagina provided a bit of lubrication. Pulling out a bit he spread that little bit around and pressed into her again. Repeating this over several minutes found her pussy very tight but slowly spreading around the head. He watched as the head went in and out and the lips gradually open, the pressure on his cockhead was tremendous, it almost hurt, and then suddenly he felt the head pop in and the lips closed tightly around the shaft.

Ben looked up from his cock, "Fuck Fiona, you a virgin or something? God damned your tight." And with that he started to thrust in and out about 1 cm at a time, letting his cock get lubed as it went. Her pussy was like a vice around him resisting any forward movement. It felt like her pussy was trying to squeeze him back out of her.

He felt his cock adjusting in size by shrinking in girth but not hardness, "thank you," he thought to himself and to the gem. But the tightness didn't relent She was just as tight at half the size.

It took a long time, the GoPro recording showed 15 minutes, to finally fell his balls touch Fiona's ass. She was so tight it actually did hurt. Yet she just lay there, unmoving.

Fiona was walking along a mountain stream accompanied by a few rabbits and an elk. Calm, quiet, she breathed in the fresh unpolluted air.

Ben raised up his left hand and kissed the gem on his middle finger, it was pulsing very slowly as a deep red. Suddenly Ben knew exactly what to do. He placed the ring over that green crystal in Fiona's belly button.

There was a green flash under his palm and almost instantaneously there was a cataclysmic difference.

Fiona was suddenly jerked from her trance-like solitude. She found herself almost naked, the naked man had his hand on her belly and, "OH NO!!! NO! NO! NO!" she gurgled into her gag, had his cock deep inside her.

Fiona had found the crystal during one of her New Age tours across eastern Europe. An old woman in a stall in Dubrovnik had told her it was valuable and had insisted she take it, refusing any payment Fiona had offered. She had had it set into a belly spike and it became jewelry. It had seemed to bring her good luck. Well, until now that was.

Ben saw her eyes pop open with surprise, then panic as they looked down her naked body to his pelvis firmly pressed against hers. At the same time he felt dramatic changes in her pussy. She suddenly wasn't strangling his cock anymore. Her muscles had relaxed and he felt his cock growing in length and girth to fill the new room.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers