Les filles françaises aiment le sex Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened after Mom caught Kate and me messing around.
2.8k words
4.7
33.9k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

"What the fuck???"

I'd never heard that sort of language out of Mom; but then, she's probably never had as good a reason.

We hadn't heard her coming down the stairs, obviously, and we certainly wouldn't have expected her this late at night.

"How long have you two been doing...?"

"We haven't," I said.

Been having sex, we both meant and to be fair, this was a hard sell: Kate and I were lying on the floor in the finished basement. Kate's pajama top was pulled up exposing her breasts, and her bottoms were pulled to the side exposing her glistening wet pussy.

And glancing over at her, I could feel myself getting hard again, which was not helping our case.

Neither was the fact that the front of my shorts were soaked in cum.

"Wait, Mom," Kate said, "I can prove we weren't, um..."

"Fucking?" Mom snapped.

"Yeah, that," Kate said. "Look at the front of his shorts."

"That's not really something a mother's supposed to do. Or a sister."

"I know, but he, um..."

"Came?"

"Yeah, in his shorts. If we'd been having sex, it would have been in me, right?"

"And that's not really something I want to think about."

"Mom," I said, "really. We were wrestling over the remote, and Kate's clothing got all messed up. And, you know, this is embarrassing, but with all the rubbing together, I had an accident. You know, that can happen to a guy."

She thought about it for a moment. "This would be a lot more persuasive if Kate weren't still naked."

She quickly adjusted her pajamas so her breasts and pussy were covered up.

"So you're claiming," Mom said to me, "that this happened because you were wrestling with your sister. While watching French porn," she added, glancing at the screen.

"That's right."

"And because you could see all your sister's private parts."

"Right. I mean no, I mean.."

"And you were touching her all over?"

"Nobody was touching anybody," I said, which was a bit of a lie.

"Okay," she told me, "Whatever. Go change into something that's not dripping of... well, something dry. There might be clean pajama shorts in the dryer. Or at least fresh boxers."

Kate looked over at me and raised an eyebrow.

I went into the laundry room and fished a pair of boxers out of the dryer. I didn't even check for shorts: if Mom was giving me the option of wearing boxers in this heat, I was taking it.

I changed quickly and when I returned to the den, Kate quickly said "Right back, Mom, I need to change too."

She ran into the laundry room, and I took her place on the couch next to Mom. Kind of weird sitting there in my boxers, but at least it was cooler. And it set a nice precedent, because the summer would probably be a bitch, and I figured now I'd have the option of wearing my boxers on really hot days. Hopefully.

Mom was sitting with her legs tucked under herself. I knew I shouldn't think about the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra under her sleep shirt, because I didn't want to embarrass myself. Bad enough she saw me wearing cum-soaked shorts.

"You know," she said, "you might have at least gone through the pretense of watching this for the story."

"It has a story?" I asked with a smile. At least she didn't seem angry any more.

"Okay, point taken. But there is an English-language track available"

I'd never even thought about it.

Kate came back into the room. Her pajama shorts had been replaced by panties. And not very large panties. Mom seemed a bit surprised, but I guess she had the same thought I did: I'd already seen a whole lot more, so what difference did it make?

"Kate," she said, "how much of this can you make out?"

She listened carefully. "I want... something something... you are... me and his wife... the three of us... Nah, whatever they're saying isn't anything we learned in high school."

"Don't look at me," I said, "I didn't take a language. Maybe if they'd shown movies like this in class."

Mom and Kate laughed, and Mom said "Maybe they could have combined this with sex ed. Okay, let's see what four years of college French is worth." She leaned forward, the way people when they're trying to hear something on tv, even though that helps not at all. This caused her shirt sleep shirt to rise up enough to expose the back of her panties.

I couldn't help noticing they looked almost as small as Kate's.

"Okay, maybe I shouldn't translate this out loud."

"Too difficult?" Kate teased.

"No, it's just...embarrassing."

"Mom," I said, "it can't be worse than what we're watching."

"Fine," she said. "Okay, let's wait until the woman on the right starts speaking... 'Marie, if I can eat your... um...'"

"Ta poo-sie, Mom?" Kate said. "You're not going to corrupt us."

"Obviously that ship's sailed. Okay, fine. 'If I can eat your pussy better than Charles can, what do I get?'

'What do you want?' 'I want you to eat my pussy while I suck on your husband's dick.' 'I might just let you win.'"

Hearing Mom say all this was somehow hotter than watching one woman go down on the other one.

Kate glanced over at my dick, and smiled.

"Um," Mom said, "maybe we should just call it a night." She started to get up, momentarily exposing her panties completely.

Kate grabbed her hand. "Stay, Mom, how will we know what's happening?"

"I think you'll figure it out. Anyway, you should be getting upstairs too. I'm really not comfortable leaving you two down here."

Though I'm not sure what she could have expected, telling me I should change into boxers and then all of us watching the rest of the movie together.

"Really, Mom," Kate said, "it's just too damn hot up there. I might just sleep down here."

"We might have to set up a dormitory if the summer's too brutal," I added.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea," Mom said.

"It'll be fun," I said. "like camping out, but without the wildlife."

"That's really not that stupid an idea," Kate said. She got up and went back to the laundry room. I was feeling less and less awkward about noticing she really had a great ass..

She came back a moment later with three sheets from the linen shelf, spread them out on the floor, then laid down spread-eagle on one of them. I wondered whether she knew the crotch of her panties were covering a lot less than her shorts had half an hour ago. "Oh, I could definitely sleep like this. This is the most comfortable I've been since the heat wave started. Come on down here."

I got down on the sheet next to hers. She was right. I stretched out, and I knew she could look right up the legs of my boxers.

That was fair: I'd gotten a good "accidental" look at her pussy earlier, and again now.

"Well, I can't leave you two alone down here along I guess," Mom said, coming down to the blanket on the other side of me. She didn't stretch the way we had, so everything stayed in place inside her panties.

Well, except for some a bit of public hair. I guess she couldn't hide that,

"You're right, kids, this isn't bad."

I got up, shut off the television, dimmed the lights, and got back onto my sheet. As I was settling in, Kate pulled off her top and threw it to the side. "Oh, that's much better," she said.

"Kate," Mom said, "Put that back on."

"What's the big deal? I sleep this way in my room. And you've both seen me without my top." Me, not until tonight, but technically she was right. "Anyway, you're here to keep things safe."

"Oh, whatever," Mom said, turning her back to us. "Just go to sleep."

As soon as Mom turned around, Kate gave me a quick hand-wave to get my attention (as if she needed to), then cupped her breasts in her hands and jiggled them a little. She grinned as she saw the effect it was having under my boxers.

As nice as the sight was, this was going to make it impossible for me to fall asleep.

"You better knock that off," I whispered (reluctantly), turning my back to her.

"Knock what off?" Mom asked, turning back around to face us. "Come on, kids, it's late, I was almost asleep." We could see the bottom of her sleep shirt had moved up enough to expose her belly, almost up to the rib cage. I wondered whether, when she was alone, Mom slept topless like Kate did.

"You know," Kate said, "you'd be a lot more comfortable with that off."

"I don't think I should- I mean, I'm not going to do that."

"You're sleeping with your back to us. It's not as if we're going to see anything."

"Maybe I shouldn't turn my back to you two," Mom said with a slight smile. I almost thought she wanted us to try to get away with something.

She got onto her back, and settled in.

"Well, I'll turn my back to you if you want to change your mind." I teased her,

Of course I didn't expect her to, but this gave me the excuse to face Kate, her breasts pointing toward me and her panties not covering very much.

This allowed her, in turn, to openly stare at my dick, which was straining against my boxers.

Yeah, maybe it was a good thing Mom was in the room.

Kate, very casually so Mom wouldn't notice, brushed her right hand across her left nipple a couple of times as she was getting comfortable.

Since my back was to Mom and she couldn't see, I let my dick slip out of the front flap of my boxers.

Well, if Kate was going to tease me, I could tease her right back.

Knowing we couldn't touch one another made this all a hundred times hotter than it would have otherwise.

We never would have fallen asleep if it hadn't been so very late.

I was awakened by Kate gently shaking me, with her finger pressed lightly against my mouth. I got it: I should keep quiet.

She gestured over at Mom. She was still on her back, semi-asleep, her eyes closed, her shirt hiked up to her neck, sleepily rubbing her breasts.

Holy shit. I knew what we'd been doing had had an effect on her.

She was obviously conscious enough to keep totally silent.

I could pretend not to be watching Mom all I wanted; but my dick, still out of my boxers and quickly hardening to attention, told a different story.

Kate gave her own breast a couple of strokes, then gestured for me to lie completely down and pretend to be asleep. I made sure I was in a position where I could see both my sister and my mother.

Kate began to rub her breasts more enthusiastically, and moaned softly.

Mom froze. Then slowly turned to look at Kate. She'd been caught; and especially with me "asleep," there was no point not continuing.

She pulled off her shirt completely, leaving her as near-naked as Kate, and began playing with her breasts roughly, allowing herself to moan as she did so.

I could feel my dick throbbing now. Mom couldn't possibly really believe I was still asleep.

Kate slid one hand down her body, pushed the crotch of her panties to the side, and began stroking her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah," she groaned.

After about a minute of this, once she saw that Mom wasn't objecting, she pulled off her panties and began masturbating furiously. Just one more thing in a list of things I never thought I'd get to see.

Mom shoved her hand inside her own panties and began doing the same.

I was about to start jerking off myself (I didn't think anybody would have a problem with that at this point) when Kate shocked me (one more time) by saying "Let me help you with that." And without waiting for the obvious response, she wrapped her hand around my dick and started jerking me off.

"That's wrong, so wrong," Mom said, barely able to catch her breath, moving closer to watch us better. Her panties were pushed down enough now that I could see most of her pubic hair. She might as well have been as naked as Kate was.

I wanted this to last forever but it was barely two minutes before I came hard, and loudly, Kate aiming my dick so my cum shot straight up, some of it landing on all three of us.

I thought Mom would really freak, but she was totally caught up in all this: she scooped up a small glob of my cum from her belly, and began rubbing it into her breasts. You never really think of your parents having strong sexual urges, you know?

As if testing how far Mom would let things go, Kate leaned forward and began cleaning the cum off my dick with her tongue.

I wasn't sure how far she was going with this, but a few times she closed her mouth tentatively around head of my dick, and I wondered whether that counted as my little sister giving me a blow job.

Despite having just cum all over my sister and mother (or because of it), and definitely because of my naked sister's mouth all over my dick, I was now harder than ever.

I have a feeling Kate had been thinking about giving me a blow job, but when she saw Mom didn't react to my dick sliding into her mouth, she decided to take it a step further.

She straddled me as she had earlier, except this time she was naked and I might as well have been with my dick out of my boxers.

She ground against me, rubbing my dick against her clit.

I could feel her wetness all over my dick, and I think that alone might have made me cum if I hadn't just already.

Mom seemed transfixed by what we were doing.

She was also completely naked, having removed her panties somewhere along the way, not that they'd been covering very much.

Well, okay, they had been covering her vulva, and now, as she masturbated in front of us, we could see everything.

I knew Kate had been a virgin, so despite what I hoped would happen next, I didn't really expect it. She lifted herself up a few inches, and then eased down onto my hard dick, which slid into her effortlessly until it broke her hymen. She reacted that with little more than a quick oh, and then she began fucking me almost frantically.

"Kate, he's your brother, he's your brother, you're fucking your brother," Mom gasped in some combination of horror, disapproval, and pure lust.

Probably mostly lust, because she made no move to stop us, and had begun masturbating with both hands.

"This is so wrong," Kate agreed. "Fu-u-u-uck!" she shouted, cumming with a low growl.

With a sigh, Mom came too.

Of course I hadn't, having just cum a few minutes ago.

Kate took a moment to catch her breath, than continued bouncing on me. "So fucking good... make me cum again."

I could only nod my head.

"Or maybe you'd rather fuck Mom? What about it, Mom, you want a turn?"

I swear, just hearing that made me even harder.

"I can't, Kate, he's my son."

But I could tell the thought, the thought of the line she mustn't cross, excited her even more, and she was gasping faster and faster now.

"Oh fuck," I said, "Gonna cum. Kate, are you safe? Can I cum in you?"

"I'm not... oh fuck, that feels so good... I don't care, just do it, cum in me, fill me up with your cum."

"For fuck's sake, are you crazy?" Mom shouted, jumping to her feet and pulling Kate off of me. She grabbed my dick, and impaled her own pussy with it. "Cum in me, I'm safe, cum in me." And in less than a minute I did,with Mom cumming a moment after I began spurting deep inside of her.

Kate, who'd been grabbing desperately at her own pussy, came as Mom was climbing off of me.

"Oh my god, what have we done, what have I done?" Mom muttered, sounding stunned, as she crawled over to her sheet, turned her back to us and tried to go back to sleep.

Still naked, I couldn't help noticing.

I had a feeling there'd be some awkward discussions in the morning. Or worse, awkward silence.

Kate and I went back to our own sheets as well; but somehow, when we woke up, I was spooning her and my hard dick was nestled between her legs.

Next: Whatever happens next, it's going to be awkward.

MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers