Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Keep it going, waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more!

Can't wait for the next episode! A hot threeway sounds good. Get some neighborhood fams involved. It's always a hot scene when a hot,milf mom lets go and joins in the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoying the story

I agree, please keep this going. That Kate seems to be running things in the house. Wonder if she is going to be the catalyst for everything they do?

freakboy72freakboy72about 4 years ago
Hot

This is a hot story keep it going.

mother_russia42mother_russia42about 4 years ago
Damn

Please keep it going

GreywolfrisingGreywolfrisingabout 4 years ago
O MY

Ok keep going what a great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mom, we want to have sex again! ... But you know, he really shouldn't cum inside me, so we were thinking, if I sucked him off once, to get that first quick shot out of the way, then you sucked him off once to get that longer shot out of the way, he'd last a nice looking time the third round, I could ride him to an orgasm or two, then you could let him pin you down and fuck you silly till you came over and over before he spurts his hot sticky seed deep inside you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story but I don't like a story that does not end and we must wait for the next chapter. It does not matter who the writer is. I can't wait a year to find the story I was reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great sexy story,what happens next !! can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like it was written by a 12-yr-old boy who's watched too much bad porn, or is an I.Q. 63 product of incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous