Les Vampyres

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife themed story.
43k words
7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is dedicated to the fans of cuckolding/hot-wife themed art. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed fantasy. Please be aware of that. Please give it a miss if you don't like those sorts of themes. This story is intended for an exclusive, open-minded audience only. Again, just give this one a miss if you don't like the sort of female fantasy characters I've created here or the sort of world I've conjured.

I had Dracula's three beautiful, exquisite brides, playing about in my imagination, as I wrote this story. Those three dark ladies drain their male victims in the most erotically charged way. They drain essence. They drain blood and semen. They drain energy, will and resolve. They drain resources. They are the inspiration behind this story of pleasure, power and love. Everyone gets what they want and what they deserve in this tale.

Dramatis personae:

Jane: a beautiful hot-wife

Eric: Jane's husband

Jacqui: a beautiful hot-wife

Darren: Jacqui's husband

Christine: a beautiful hot-wife

Brad: Christine's husband, and Darren and Tony's father

Tony: Brad's youngest son and Darren's half-brother

I hope people, who like these sorts of stories, enjoy this one. As always, I will delete any rude comments or emails I receive. I don't care about the score I receive.

********

PROLOGUE - THE TRIO OF PROFESSIONALS

The three of them were so beautiful. The three of them had gorgeous bodies and dirty minds.

The three of them were friends. The three of them had once worked together. They were once business partners and their business was sex and more sex.

Jane was the oldest of the trio. Jane had been the first to take the plunge. She was just 22 years old, single and still in college when she saw the advertisement which would change her life. Jane was online at the time. She was scrolling through the adult services section of a major daily newspaper. Jane decided to stop scrolling and read the advertisement in front of her. She enlarged the advert.

A well known and reputable city brothel was seeking elegant ladies to come and work for them. The promise made was simple enough: there would be an opportunity for a woman to make a lot of money, in a safe and secure location, by offering adult services to a primarily male clientele. Jane wasn't exactly sure why she picked up her phone and punched in the number stated on the advertisement. Jane did remember she was constantly feeling horny and wanted the sex. She had almost no money either, even though she worked a part-time waitressing job while she studied.

The advertisement Jane was looking at featured an image of a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair. Jane ran her eyes over the photo of the female. The lady's facial features were blurred out, but her stunning naked body was on display for the world to see. Jane wanted to be that woman. The idea of men scrolling through the newspaper's adult services section, stopping on the advertisement and seeing Jane's naked body in front of them excited and turned Jane on - the hot scenario of men, from around the world, leering at Jane and jerking off, while they imagined themselves fucking her, thrilled the beautiful 22 year old student.

There were women who thought it was outrageous that some men liked to objectify females. There were just as many women who hated pornography. Further, there were some women who thought females doing sex work was wrong and believed those female sex workers were being exploited. Jane wasn't one of those judgmental and overly moral women. She had no problems with porn or prostitutes.

On the spur of the moment, Jane picked up her phone and punched in the brothel's phone number as stated on their online advertisement.

"Hi, my name's Jane and I really want to work for you," the nervous 22 year old student said, after the woman on the other end of the line had said hello.

"Wow, that sounds great, I love your enthusiasm, Jane," the female on the other end of the line purred. "Why don't you come on in and we can talk about it."

Jane had gone there. She wanted the job. She did what she was expected to do. She got the job. Jane went to bed with four men on her first day of work. The experience was exhilarating and mind blowing. She loved spoiling the males who chose her out of a lineup of five others. Jane was soon giving herself to six or more men per day, five to six days per week. Jane dropped out of college. Her mundane humdrum studies were getting in the way of her sex work.

"I'm getting more than a few compliments about you, Jane," the 22 year old beauty was told, just weeks after starting. "You're a natural at this, so hats off to you honey. Your clients say you're a ravenous tiger. Your clients tell me you're insatiable. A couple of men have called me and told me they want to marry you."

Jane burst into happy laughter. She was beaming.

"I love it, I love working here," Jane responded enthusiastically, "I just love it so much!"

Jane met the second lady in their trio when Jane had turned 30. Jane got a sense that the woman she was introduced to and who was starting to work at the brothel was someone very special. Jane wanted to fuck her. Jane was sure a swarm of horny, hard-cocked men would descend upon the new girl once they became aware of her existence.

"Jane, this is Jacqui, a new girl," the manager had informed the sexy 30 year old as she was getting ready for another long hot night at work. "Could you help her learn the ropes?"

"Of course, absolutely," Jane softly said, slowly running her eyes over Jacqui, while Jacqui did the same.

The two women had shook hands and softly smiled at each other while the brothel manager grinned, shook her head, turned and walked off. Jane couldn't drag her eyes off the beautiful newcomer. Jacqui was gently staring at Jane.

"Are you married, Jane," Jacqui asked, considering Jane's ring finger and then her dark red mouth.

"I am," Jane responded, parting her lips and holding her hand up, so Jacqui could see her diamonds.

"Does he mind you working here?"

"Oh no, not at all, he loves it," Jane said with a smile. "I was smart enough and lucky enough to hook a rich older cuckold. I have that lovable little bitch wrapped around my finger. He insisted I keep doing this, even though I really don't need to now. Oh, who am I kidding, I pretty much told him I was going to keep fucking guys for cash. He just beamed at me when I told him. He just loves it. He really does!"

Jacqui and Jane burst into laughter.

"Everyone I've spoken to so far says you're the best here," Jacqui softly stated, smiling, enjoying the way Jane was looking at her. "The best at pleasing men, I mean."

"Absolutely," Jane said, looking at Jacqui's mouth, before looking back up into her eyes, "and I'm the best at pleasing women as well."

"I'm sure you are; what's your secret to success?"

"Well, you do have to love sex and you have to love a lot of it," Jane said, taking a step towards Jacqui, reaching out and tenderly stroking her arm. "It helps if you're a sex addict. I really do crave it every hour now."

The two women gently laughed as they gazed into each other's sparkling eyes. Jacqui took a step forward. Jane didn't move.

"Wow, that's so cool," Jacqui said, lining up Jane's lips with her own.

"It is, isn't it, I love fucking people," Jane stated, reaching out, running her hand along Jacqui's jaw, leaning in, closing her eyes and kissing Jacqui on the mouth.

Jacqui gasped and sighed. She took Jane in her arms. The two of them kissed deeply and passionately. They broke a few moments later with a sweet delicious smack.

"Something tells me you have a touch of the addict in you as well, Jacqui," Jane said, before the two women kissed again, and broke. "Are you a horny type? Do you constantly need a fix?"

"I sure do," Jacqui admitted.

"We obviously need to go to bed, baby," Jane whispered, exhaling hot air against Jacqui's beautiful face, "but you need to get through your first night here - I can help you with that."

"For sure," Jacqui agreed, running the palms of her hands over the lace lingerie Jane was wearing. "We work first and then we make love."

"Absolutely."

Jacqui had been in a different situation to Jane. Jacqui was 24 years old and had just broken up with a long term boyfriend when she decided to walk to the end of the diving board and take the plunge into prostitution.

The beautiful 24 year old woman was trying to break into modeling after a few boring lackluster years at college and working part-time receptionist jobs. Jacqui managed to do some photo shoots. She appeared in some advertising material released by a large grocery store chain, but nothing more came of it - earning a decent living as a model was a vicious, uphill fight, every step of the way.

Jacqui glimpsed her destiny, one Friday night, over after work drinks, at a prestigious and exclusive city bar. It was an all-male night out. Jacqui and two other good looking younger women were, however, surreptitiously invited along. Jacqui instantly understood what the after work drinks were all about. She noted the men around her. They were all older. They were all married. They were all in charge of the law firm where she worked as a part-time receptionist. The males around Jacqui were all respectable and wealthy types. Jacqui had been invited along because the group of men wanted to fuck her.

Jacqui could have been outraged. She could have refused and stormed out. She could have slapped faces. She could have thrown drinks. She could have gone to the media to help get the story out. She could have sued. Jacqui didn't react in any of those ways. It really wasn't a big deal, as far as Jacqui was concerned.

There was no strong pressure applied. Nobody got rough. Gentle enquiries were made. Jacqui watched as the two other young women, whom she came with, were enlightened by the distinguished older men. The guys were horny and they wanted sex. Jacqui grinned, raised her glass and waved at the two other younger women as they beat a hasty retreat with a shocked expression on their face. The two other younger females didn't want to go to bed with their older male employers.

It was exhilarating being the object of so many sex hungry men. Jacqui could barely breathe. All of the powerful older males turned and gazed at her. She smiled softly. She invited them in with her eyes. A ring of men closed in around her. Jacqui bit her bottom lip. She sipped her glass of champagne. The males were all watching her. Jacqui could feel them undressing her with their vision. She sensed the men removing each piece of her clothing with their imagination.

"Oh wow," Jacqui softly said, slowly turning, a smile on her flushed face, while running her eyes over the silver hair, the well lined skin and the good suits her boss' wore, "there's a lot of hard dicks pointed at me right now."

"You've decided to stay," a senior partner named Bruce asked. "I thought you would have raced out the door like the other two."

"Of course, I'm staying, Bruce," Jacqui softly stated, looking up at the older man with a seductive and available look on her beautiful face. "I don't run; I'm not going anywhere."

Bruce ran his eyes over the female prey. He looked hungry. He then motioned at the other men surrounding them. Jacqui gazed at each of their faces as well. They wore sleazy expression to match hers.

A senior partner named Jeff ran his arm around Jacqui's waist. Again, the 24 year old could have just apologized, turned and walked out of the bar. She smiled at Jeff instead. She made no move to stop him. She didn't say a word. She just kept smiling. Another man named Robert stepped in. Jacqui turned her head and looked up at him. Five other males were approaching her. The men were murmuring at her. The guys were saying something to Jacqui. She didn't really register it. They were running through a verbal routine designed to seduce her. It was boring and unnecessary.

There were seven married men in their fifties and sixties. There was one young woman. The drinks were taking place behind closed doors in a small private function room. The entrance into the room was locked. There was no one to interrupt them or stop them.

"Come closer, guys," Jacqui softly urged.

"May I kiss your shoulder," Robert asked, not waiting for an answer, but rather leaning in and planting his soft open lips on Jacqui's bare shoulder, before quickly moving onto the nape of her neck.

"Of course you can, yes please, help yourself," Jacqui whispered, reaching out and stroking Robert's hard cock through his pants, while closing her eyes and then sighing as Robert began licking and sucking on her neck.

Jeff, meanwhile, was running his hand over Jacqui's behind. She turned to Jeff. Robert went after her ear. Her eyes were still closed. Jeff leant in as Robert munched and slurped. Jeff took her chin between his thumb and index finger and then kissed Jacqui's mouth. She softly sighed again. She reached out and slowly ran her fingers through Jeff's silver hair. The kiss grew passionate. The two of them tongue wrestled together.

Jacqui was growing so excited and wet. Another man, whom she could not see, was standing behind her. He was unzipping her dress. He was kissing the soft skin on Jacqui's back as he slowly pulled the zipper down and exposed her body. Jacqui heard the man standing behind her growl, before he buried his open mouth in her wet neck. There were hands and lips roving and slipping over her. Jacqui heard and felt her clothing start to tear apart at the seams as the impatient older men began to lose control.

"Oh my God," Jacqui hissed, after breaking the kiss with Jeff and before Robert's mouth collided with hers.

The seven older men lost their remaining self-control. Jacqui was quickly stripped of her clothing while she stood there wide-eyed, speechless and gasping. She was pulled this way and that as she was manhandled and stripped. Jeff spun her around once she was naked. He marched her across the room. He bent her over a table. He unbuckled and unzipped himself. He took his hard cock out.

"Tell me how much you love this, you gorgeous bitch," Jeff hissed.

"AWWW JESUS," Jacqui screamed, as Jeff penetrated her hard from behind, "AWWW MY GOD JEFF, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!"

Jacqui was about to say more, but Jeff reached around and clamped the palm of his hand over her mouth. Jacqui could only emit muffled groans and whines as she was fucked from behind.

The noisy, non-stop sex lasted for two hours inside the private function room. Jacqui had never experienced anything like it before. She had never been used before. There was no point denying it, Jacqui wanted it. She enjoyed it. She loved being used like a whore. Seven, so called respectable men, who were all old enough to be her father or her grandfather, took their turn and fucked Jacqui's brains out, while she came and came.

It was Jeff who suggested Jacqui become a hooker. Jacqui, according to Jeff, was much better at giving a blowjob then picking up the phone, typing a letter or sending an email. Jeff gave Jacqui the phone number for the brothel she went to work for. Jacqui was just like Jane, the beautiful woman she met on her very first night of work and the female who would soon become her girlfriend. Jacqui loved sex and she loved a lot of it. Jacqui built up a reputation in the brothel as a devoted and skilled maneater. Jacqui was a sex addict, just like her married lover Jane was.

Christine was the third member of the trio. She came into contact with Jane and Jacqui when she was 23 years old. Christine's experience was similar to Jane and Jacqui's in many ways. Christine also tried her hand at modeling like Jacqui did. Christine even had an ambition to act, but it didn't go very far, unfortunately.

The gorgeous 23 year old female was studying law at university. She was holding down a part-time job as a waitress in a grimy city café and barely scraping by financially. She was exhausted and bored. Christine had flirted with the idea of giving up the non-stop grind of student life and waiting tables to become a well paid, sex worker instead. It was a notion which played in the back of her mind. It was a thought which conjured up all sorts of excitement. It was an idea which made Christine horny above all else.

It was a well kept secret, which Christine's family and friends knew nothing about. Christine had a problem with sex - she loved sex, she loved it too much. The gorgeous 23 year old liked to take dangerous risks when she approached men to get what she needed and had to have.

What an unusual weirdo I am, Christine thought as she went through the same delicious routine over and over. Behind her flawless frozen mask was another sex addict like Jane and Jacqui. The difference between the three females: Jane and Jacqui were getting their fix in a safe and secure space and earning plenty of money in the process, while Christine was playing Russian roulette with a loaded gun.

By day, Christine was a quiet and responsible college student working to finish a degree. She wore thick rimmed glasses. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail. She wore no jewelry and no makeup. She dressed conservatively. At the café, while working, she wore a white crisp uniform. Her hair was pulled back and up into a tight bun. She was friendly, but professional. She was helpful, but distant.

It was at night, on her days off work, when Christine gave vent to her dark obsessive sexual side.

"Why don't I just go out and get a boyfriend like normal girls do," Christine whispered at her beautiful reflection in her bathroom mirror as she got ready. "Why do I take all these risks, just to get some?"

There was no answer, or there was no answer, which Christine could then fathom, as the 23 year old considered her perfect image in the mirror.

It was the same delicious routine over and over. Christine just loved it. She dressed up. She put on her makeup. She hailed a cab and got her driver to take her into the seediest parts of the city. The concerned taxi driver would drop the beautiful 23 year old female off in front of an adult cinema or an adult bookstore and then disappear into the cold dark night.

"You don't want to get out here, lady," anxious drivers would state, unable to keep their eyes off Christine's sexy body. "This place is dangerous and full of sex perverts, especially late at night."

"I'm okay, I'm fine," Christine would respond with a gentle smile, while running her slim fingers through her hair, "I'm exactly where I want to be. I'm actually hoping to run into a few sex perverts down here tonight. Sex perverts are my specialty. I just love them."

The driver would gasp. Christine would pay him with a grin and exit the vehicle.

The 23 year old liked the routine. It went this way: Christine broke into a grin as she strode across the dirty pavement. Her high heels would click clack on the stained, rubbish strewn concrete as she took each step. She would push the door to the adult cinema. She would enter the dark, grubby lobby, artificially lit up with garish pink, blue and green fluorescent tubes. The door would swing back into place behind her. Christine always ran her eyes around the space. Large framed images of porn film stills and titles, behind greasy plastic, assaulted her eyes.

Christine never needed to buy a ticket to enter the cinema. Most of the sleazy looking males who sold tickets knew her. She was always welcome. She was gaining a reputation as a gorgeous slut and she was bringing customers in off the dirty streets.

The beautiful 23 year old woman turned her head as she swept past. She smiled and nodded at the male ticket seller staring at her from behind a glass screen separating him from the public. The eyes of the ticket seller always rested on Christine's sensational undulating body as she passed by, her high heels pressing into the soft, stained carpet as she walked the corridor between the front door and the theatre.