Les Vampyres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony, do you want me suck your cock: do you wanna fuck me senseless?"

"Yes, God, yes, okay, you're on," the 19 year old hurriedly hissed with trembling hands. "Give me your mobile phone number, Jane and I'll give you mine!"

"Hey, not so fast, wait a minute, am I to be left out of this all together, am I," Jacqui stated, reaching out and poking Tony in the upper arm with the end of her index finger. "Aren't you going to exchange phone numbers with me as well, young man?"

Tony gasped. He quickly scratched his head. He swallowed hard. Tony turned to his sexy stepmom as she began talking.

"Damn straight," Christine added, wearing a look of lust on her facial features as she gazed up at her excited and overwhelmed looking stepson. "You think Jane's the only one interested in having dinner and doing who knows what with you afterwards, do you, baby?"

Tony looked at each woman in turn. He was hyperventilating. He was so close to coming.

"Oh my God, oh my God, everyone's watching us," Tony hissed, wide-eyed, running his eyes around the party and then looking at first one woman, then at the next woman and then at the next woman as they slowly closed in even tighter around him and ran their hands over his aching body in plain sight of their now distracted husbands and all of Eric's VIP guests. "Dad's watching us, Darren's watching us, Eric's watching us - everyone's watching us!"

Jane pulled the 19 year old even closer as he began to shoot his load inside his underwear. She was pressed right up against him. Jane gazed across the crowded room at her husband. Eric looked stunned. He looked excited. He was staring. Jane softly smiled at Eric as Tony trembled, as Tony violently shuddered in her arms.

Jerome was saying something to Jane. She came back to earth. She briefly looked down at her phone. Suddenly it beeped. Jane instantly picked it up. The message was from Tony. It read:

'I'm so sorry I'm late, Jane. The traffic's terrible. I'll be there in five minutes. Please don't go - I'll be there soon."

Jane broke into a grin. She sighed with relief and then she texted back.

'Okay, but don't be too long or else I'm outta here with a good looking young bartender named Jerome!'

"I guess that's him by the happy look on your face," Jerome softly said. "What a shame for me."

Jane looked up at Jerome and burst into laughter. Jerome grinned.

"Look, I'm really sorry, baby," Jane softly said, with a smile playing on her features, slowly leaning forward so her bartender could look down the top of her sexy black dress and see her pale cleavage, "my husband said I could sleep with a 19 year old today, but not with you."

"Give me your number anyway," Jerome said with a smile, "I'm skilled at charming husbands and getting on their good side."

Jane laughed again. She sipped her scotch. She spoke again a moment later.

"I'm sure you are. I'm sure you've had more than your fair share of married white women with the blessing of their men."

"Uh huh," Jerome stated, while Jane enjoyed his good looks.

"Yeah, you do come across as a guy who can take of a girl."

"Uh huh, I can," Jerome said with a sexy grin. "Give me your number and I'll prove it to you all night long."

There was a brief pause. Jane imagined herself kissing the beautiful dark barman. She pictured the young black male opposite her naked and with a hard cock. The 42 year old married mom ran through their sexual encounter in her mind.

"Okay, you're on, how can a girl say no to a real man like you - my mobile phone number is," Jane brightly said as the horny young barman quickly turned over a drinks coaster, picked up a pen and scribbled down Jane's number.

Jerome grinned. Jane slowly repeated her number for him.

"You've got it," Jane asked.

"Yep, I've got it, I'll call you in a day or two and we can have a drink."

"I'm counting on it, honey," Jane softly said, smiling at her handsome bartender. "I'm sure you're dynamite in bed."

Jerome nodded and smiled as he took Jane's clothes off with his dark eyes. He watched Jane for a moment, but then he had to leave to serve another customer. Jane watched him turn and go. Her eyes were glued to his ass. She sipped her scotch. She pictured herself undressing him in one of the luxurious hotel suites.

"Mmmm, yummy," Jane whispered. "Where are you, Tony - momma's waiting for you, honey?"

*

Tony and Jane were finally together. Eric had paid for a luxurious penthouse suite. The horny couple was going to spend twenty four unforgettable hours together making love and avoiding sleep. Jane's husband even appeared at the very last minute to enjoy the show.

The three of them were in the master bedroom. A wide panoramic view of the city formed a backdrop to the hot drama being played out between the 42 year old married redhead and her horny 19 year old lover.

Tony was blinking stupidly at Eric's hot-wife. He looked distracted. He looked like he was on fire and he was.

"You beautiful guy," Jane whispered up at him.

With swift and nimble fingers, Jane pulled her hair band down and off. She dropped the band. She shook her head. Her fine auburn locks bounced and tumbled. She stepped forward. She reached out. She kissed the befuddled looking young man in front of her again. Tony pulled Jane close. The two of them shut their eyes. She sighed as Tony reached around her, found the zipper on her dress and pulled it down, while their lips moved and softly smacked together.

Jane was half way through the delicious process of undressing Tony. She had already unbuttoned his shirt, while she kissed him. Then she had pulled his shirt off, dropped it to the floor and then slid her warm open palms over his muscular torso. Jane then lowered her hands. She had fiddled with his belt buckle and undid it. Then she had undone and unzipped his pants, while she exhaled in his face and gazed into his distracted eyes, with a soft, determined grin on her face. His pants had fallen to the floor a few moments later.

"Oh my God, Jane," Tony whispered, feeling so overwhelmed and so excited. "I can't wait to fuck you!"

The younger male was going to say something more, but Jane silenced him with another hot kiss.

The 42 year old and the 19 year old kissed deeply and passionately in the late afternoon light. It was noisy. It was sweet and made their heads spin. Tony broke the kiss. He swept Jane's dark red hair back with his fingers and buried his lips in Jane's pale shoulder, before impatiently pulling the straps of her dress off and then lunging at her creamy, freckled neck. Jane gasped and chuckled.

"Mmmm, nice, Tony," Jane whispered, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of her lover's lips on her neck, her earlobe and then his hot breath in her ear. "Can you see everything, Eric?"

"Yes, yes," Jane's husband murmured intensely. "It's amazing - I'm so glad I blew off that meeting and drove here instead."

"Me too, darling," Jane softly said as Tony broke contact with her wet ear and neck for a moment, dropped to his knees before her, took Jane's tight dress in his fingers and dragged it down. "I'm glad Tony has the chance to enjoy me, while you watch, Eric. What purpose do rich, older husbands have, if they're not paying for expensive hotel rooms, nor wearing cock cages, nor watching younger, better looking men bed their wives."

"Absolutely," Eric fiercely whispered, while his gorgeous wife's sexy dress came off.

Jane stepped out of her clothing. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She stood there naked, apart from her sheer, lace top stockings and her high heels.

"Come here, you," Jane hissed at her 19 year old lover, as he stood up and stepped out of his bunched up pants.

Jane parted her smudged, swollen looking lips. She pushed the tip of her tongue out. Tony ran his hands over her breasts. He leant in. Their lips met again. Their tongues slipped slowly together. Tony could taste the Scottish whiskey on his lover's breath. It made his mind spin. Tony pushed his shoes off and kicked them away. He slowly ran the palm of his hand down Jane's body. She was caressing his sides and the tanned skin covering his backbone with her fingertips.

"C'mon," Jane hissed in Tony's face, after abruptly ending the kiss, "take your underwear and socks off and join me in bed!"

"Yeah, absolutely," Tony whispered in her pale face.

Tony appeared to be drugged. His eyes looked glassy. He nodded as Jane broke away from him. Tony watched the beautiful 42 year old mom take four steps from their pile of rumpled clothing to the queen sized bed. The 19 year old pulled off his socks one by one. He hopped on the spot as he did it. Jane mounted the bed. She gently shook her behind at Tony as she crossed the bed on all fours. Jane lay down on her side and watched as Tony pulled his underwear off. He dropped the piece of clothing. He went to join Jane on the bed.

"No wait," Jane hissed, holding up her hand. "Let me just look at you for a moment."

Jane slowly ran her eyes over Tony's body. He was so well put together. He was lean, but his form was muscular. His skin looked golden as the light pouring in through the large, wide bedroom windows touched his tanned skin. Jane stared at his cock. Tony's penis was long and thick. It was so perfect.

"Nice, Tony," Jane softly said, nodding, "I knew it was going to be big and beautiful. Show it to my husband. I'm sure he wants to see it as well. He only has a small cock. I'm sure he'll eat his heart out with penis envy when he sees yours and compares himself to you. Show him, darling."

The 19 year old turned around. Eric was sitting on a chair by the bedroom desk. Eric had a large glass of scotch in his hand. He gasped. He gulped. He trembled as he dropped his eyes and stared at Tony's large, hard cock.

"Do you like it, Eric," Jane asked, as she watched her husband's hand shake and the whiskey in his glass wobble. "It's much bigger than yours, darling."

"Yes, it's magnificent, Jane and it's dripping. It's perfect for the task you have in mind," Jane's husband hissed, before gulping again and violently coughing.

"Come here, honey and let me kiss it for you," Eric's wife softly said from the bed, while Eric thumped his chest and brought his loud eruption of noise to an end, "and you, rich husband - don't die on me just yet."

Tony grinned triumphantly down at Eric. Tony flexed his prick. He was going to fuck Eric's wife, while her jealous husband watched. Tony turned and suddenly raced across the room. Jane burst into delighted laughter and clapped her hands. She rolled onto her back and opened her arms and legs as the gorgeous 19 year old leapt onto the bed and landed on top of her. There was more laughter, but then Tony silenced it when he leant in and kissed Jane on the mouth.

The two of them held each other and rolled. Eric watched their naked forms turn over and over on the big bed. Jane lay on top of him one moment and then Tony was over Jane the next. A few moments later Jane managed to get her 19 year old bull onto his back. Then a second later Tony was on top again.

"Awww Gawd," Jane gasped, while Tony ate her soggy ear and ran his fingers between her long pale legs.

Tony gasped and then sighed as Jane took the base of his cock in her hand and began stroking him. They rolled again. Jane was over Tony.

"Oh boy, that's so nice, Jane," Tony softly whined as Jane swiftly ran her wet, white fist back and forth along his oozing erection.

Jane released Tony's cock as they turned again. Then he ended up on top once more. There was so much sexual tension vibrating in the air. The three of them wanted to put an end to all that hot desire, which had been building up since that first fateful meeting at Eric's party.

Neither of them could imagine engaging in anymore foreplay. Jane had promised to kiss Tony's cock, but the 19 year old and his lover had other plans. The 42 year old redhead opened her legs wider. She ran her hand down Tony's side and under his body. They were kissing deeply. The sound of their wet smacks and their harsh, ragged breathing filled the bedroom. Jane held his dick in her hand. They were adjusting themselves.

"I wanna fuck you, Jane," Tony desperately hissed. "I wanna fuck you so much!"

"Okay, okay then, you horny thing," Jane whispered, after the smooch had abruptly ended, while she maneuvered him into place. "Let's do it already."

"God, yes, Jane," Tony hissed down into her facial features, "I've been dying to do this to you, ever since we first met!"

"I know you have, kid!"

"I wanna fuck you so badly!"

"Ditto," Jane hissed, slapping Tony's hand away as he tried to pull Jane's hand off his dick.

Tony ran his hand down Jane's side. He held her hip and thigh in the palm of his hand as she drew her legs back. The 19 year old was whining with excitement. The tip of his oozing prick was brushing against the wet opening to Jane's body.

"God, I wanna do it," Tony muttered.

"Then just do it," Jane hissed. "You're all set!"

The 42 year old gasped. She opened her eyes wide. She instantly closed them, drove her head back into the pillow and groaned up at the ceiling. Eric was on the edge of his seat. He drained the last of the scotch from his glass as he stared. He had a perfect view from behind. He set his empty glass down on the desk next to him. He pulled and loosened his tie with shaking hands. The incoming phone calls and text messages were piling up on his mobile phone.

"Ohhh boy, awww shit," Tony erupted, while Jane's jaw dropped and she turned her head from side to side, "ohhh my Goddd!"

Tony gasped. Tony grinned. He pushed his tingling, dripping cock deep inside Jane. What a feeling! What a sensation! He felt his end just sink into the 42 year olds hot snug snatch. Her folds and her lips just parted for him as he drove his rock hard knob and shaft into Jane's body. Tony always relished that moment when his hard penis broke into a married mother's form and plummeted into her depths. That feeling of being held and engulfed was amazing.

"Awwww, my Goddd," Tony fiercely whispered, his head down, his upper body up and supported by his extended arms and his flat palms on the bed, "I love sex, I love sex, I love sex!"

Jane broke into soft laughter. She gently inhaled and exhaled through her flared nostrils. She reached out and ran her hands over Tony's shoulders and chest. Jane opened her light blue eyes. Tony was hyperventilating. He was gazing down at Jane's beautiful creamy breasts and at her pale, freckled décolletage.

"Don't we all," Jane whispered. "Most people can't get enough of it. Everyone loves sex, even those husbands who are always stuck watching and never, ever, ever get any."

"Ohhh my Goddd, Jane," the horny 19 year groaned out, reconnecting his vision with her beautiful eyes. "You feel so damned good!"

"I know, I know, darling. C'mon honey, fuck me, screw me senseless," Jane softly urged him. "But be nice to your momma and don't lose it too soon."

Tony rolled and drove his hips in hard and deliberately. He impaled Jane. He pinned the 42 year old married woman's pelvis to the bed. Jane closed her eyes again and softly sighed. She was holding Tony's upper arms in her hands. He really was just screwing Jane. That was the only word to describe the way he ground, circled and forced his way inside her. Jane softly groaned. She grinned and laughed. Her 19 year old lover was still so inexperienced and he was so charged up.

"You've got a great cock, honey," Jane whispered, before moaning again. "You've got a beautiful dick. Look at him, Eric - look at the way he is with me."

"Yeah, it's so crude and so rough," Eric softly said. "It's awesome."

The 19 year old drew his hips back. His fluid covered penis withdrew. He abruptly stopped. He changed directions. He drove back inside Jane's body. The 42 year old gasped. She pressed the tips of her fingernails into Tony's upper arms without breaking his skin. She was turning her head from side to side on the pillow.

"Do that again, Tony, I love it when you do that," Jane hissed and then raised her voice, before gasping and shrieking as Tony thrust and collided with her body with a smack. "Are you watching him, Eric - are you watching what this man is doing to my body?"

"Yes, yes, Janey," Eric hissed. "I can see it. He's such a man!"

"What a stud you are, honey," Jane cried out, pressing her nails in harder and finally breaking through Tony's skin, "and what a pathetic loser you are, Eric!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Jane's husband hissed, instinctively and quickly dropping his hand to his crotch, but only painfully rapping his fingertips against the outside of the locked cage, beneath his pants and his underwear. "Damn, ouch!"

Jane burst into laughter as her sexually frustrated, completely wound up and stressed out husband hissed and shook.

"That cage's never coming off, Eric, awww, that's so nice, Tony, awww, that's so yummy, Tony," Jane assured her husband with implacable resolve, between groans of pleasure. "I'll make sure you wear it for the rest of your life. You're going to be buried with that thing on you - ohhh, my God, honey, that's nice - yeah just like that!"

"Yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, never, ever coming off, Janey, never coming off, Janey," Eric yelled, suddenly standing up, aggressively running his fingers through his hair, before abruptly sitting back down again in his chair, "oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

"You're gonna die with that cage on, Eric, awww gawd - you'll meet your end, as you lived your life with me, ohhh - your body untouched and unloved, you loser - awww Jesus, fuck me, Tony, fuck me, honey!"

"Yes, yes, Janey," Eric muttered, looking red faced and so flustered.

"Awww, myyyy Goddd, honey," Jane whined in a loud voice as Tony fucked her, "ohhh good boy!"

"Awww, it feels soooo good, Jane!"

"Yeah baby, c'mon, don't hold back, let momma have it," Jane softly whispered up at her 19 year old lover. "Give it to momma, give it to momma!"

"Awww my God," Tony hissed.

Tony groaned. His jaw dropped. He withdrew his cock. He drove it back inside Jane. A sharp hard slap of his skin smacking against her skin echoed in the large bedroom. He did it again and again. He burst with pleasure. The 19 year olds groans filled the penthouse suite. He stretched out. He lay over Jane. He was lying against the 42 year old. He was quickly advancing and withdrawing. The squelch and slurp of their moving sex organs caressed their ears as he picked up his speed.

"Ohhh yeah, baby," Jane cooed in Tony's ear, taking his body in her arms and sliding her hands down his flanks and then slowly up his spine, "that's the way!"

"Awww Jesus, awww shit!"

The turned on 19 year old just couldn't take it anymore. Jane knew Tony was just about done and so did Eric. The beginning of Tony's orgasm came with a hard, driving set of thrusts, which made Jane wheeze, scratch and gasp. Then Tony stopped moving as he prepared to plant his hot seed deep inside Eric's wife. Jane held her young bull tight. Her stocking encased legs were wrapped around his twitching, shaking lower body. Her stiletto heels were still on her feet and hanging in the air. Her shoes swung back and forth as he thumped her five times at close range to get his orgasm started.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, JJJJAAAANNNNEEEE,"

"That's it, c'mon, baby!"

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD," Tony cried out, as the overwhelming pleasure crashed and ripped through him.

"Good job, Tony, good man," Eric fiercely whispered, while Jane burst into delighted laughter, held her 19 year old lover tight and then gasped with joy as the powerful young male made her flinch and bounce as he used her beautiful body to explode inside.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Tony cried, shooting semen deep inside Eric's gorgeous hot-wife, while her husband urged him on and Jane cradled the back of his head in her hand and whispered in his ear.