Lesbian 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to kick anyone's ass for you?" Casey offered.

"That's sweet," Brooke was actually tempted, "Let's see how my afternoon goes and I'll get back to you."

Casey parted ways when they reached a Y in the hallway, "Hey, I'll see you later. Don't let everyone get you down."

Brooke waved at him and made a stop at her locker to deposit her things before heading towards lunch. Tyler was waiting for her outside the cafeteria doors; Brooke spotted her and trotted as fast as she could in her heels.

"Hey, girlfriend," Brooke practically bounced up to her. "I missed you."

Tyler held Brooke's hand as they made their way into the cafeteria and got in line, "I'm so glad to see you. People are being weird. How's your morning going?"

"Do you really want to know?" Brooke asked dreadfully.

Tyler frowned, "That bad, huh?"

"Other than the name-calling, the disgusting notes, and an offer to star in our very own porno, everything's been great."

"Oh god," Tyler exhaled and grabbed a plastic lunch tray when they reached the counter, "I'm sorry, Brooke. Maybe we should have been a little more subtle, this morning."

"I'm fine," Brooke assured her, taking her own tray. "Mm, chicken nugget day," she commented sarcastically, "My favorite."

They each grabbed bottles of water and Tyler paid for both of their lunches with her student ID card.

"Casey West was pretty cool," Brooke said as they carried their trays towards the cafeteria tables, "He said we were brave for coming out of the closet."

Tyler choose a large circular table that was empty, placing her tray down and setting her bag beside it, "Wait, were we ever officially in the closet?"

"That's what I said," Brooke laughed, sitting beside Tyler. "Still, he was really sweet about it."

Tyler twisted her water bottle open and set it aside. She poked at a piece of chicken on her tray and briefly wondered if it was made of rubber before taking a bite.

Brooke ignored her lunch for a moment and typed on her phone's screen.

Tyler wondered, "Do you want to go to the mall after school? We could look at prom dresses and -"

Moaning sexual noises started coming out of Brooke's phone as she stared at it with rapt interest.

Tyler glanced, "Brooke, what are you watching?"

Brooke answered casually, "I just Googled 'muff-banging'."

Tyler nearly spat up her bite of chicken, "You're looking at porn?!"

"So?" Brooke wondered what Tyler's problem was. "Some kid offered us a hundred bucks to do this for him. I wanted to know what... oh my god."

Tyler instantly slid her chair closer to see what was on Brooke's phone screen, her eyes forming a curious squint. "Oh my god," she echoed, "Are those two...?"

"That looks totally fucking hot," Brooke murmured, "We should do this."

"Brooke!" Tyler swatted her shoulder playfully.

"Well, not on camera!" Brooke clarified.

Tyler laughed and covered Brooke's phone with a palm, "Put that away before someone hears, would you?" She glanced over a shoulder to see if anyone was looking at them.

"Baby, I think our secret is out," Brooke turned off her phone's screen and set it on the table.

Tyler smiled demurely, "I like it when you call me that. 'Baby'."

"Really?" Brooke smiled at her.

Tyler nodded happily.

"Baby-baby-baby," Brooke teased.

Tyler giggled and grabbed one of Brooke's chicken nuggets, lifting it to Brooke's mouth, "Don't tease me and eat your lunch."

Brooke opened her mouth as she was fed, sucking on Tyler's finger for a brief instant. The two girls looked each other in the eyes, sharing a silent romantic moment.

"Oh, you two are just too cute," Rob interrupted them suddenly, setting his tray down across the table and sitting.

Brooke blushed at being caught in their moment and Tyler quickly withdrew her finger.

"Hey, Rob," Tyler greeted the outgoing shooting guard.

"Hi, Tyler," Rob smiled, then looked to Brooke, "Hey, beautiful."

Brooke wriggled some fingers at him.

"Guess it didn't take your secret long to get out," Rob looked upwards towards the ceiling, "Please, God! Tell me that I still got a chance with Cooper High School's sexiest bitches."

Tyler laughed. She didn't mind being called a bitch, knowing a compliment when she heard one.

"Don't fuck with me," Rob flashed his pearly white grin and pointed between them, "You two are definitely together? Total girl-on-girl love?"

"Yep," Brooke teased, "We've gone totally lesbo."

Tyler snorted out her amusement. She put an arm around her partner's waist and rested her head on Brooke's shoulder.

"Well, ain't that some shit," Rob replied, eating some of his lunch. "I didn't want to believe it yesterday. But here you two are. God damn."

Brooke tilted the side of her face so it rested against the top of Tyler's head, "So, since Tyler and I are together, does that mean you're going to stop hitting on me?"

"Aw hell no," Rob waved a dismissive hand, "I'll just have to flirt with both y'all."

Tyler gave Rob an appreciative look, "Thanks for being cool about this... really, it means a lot."

Rob suddenly sobered, "Yeah, listen... I know you guys are probably going through hell today, but fuck all that. I got love for you girls. I just want you both to know not everybody's a hater, you know? No matter what, I'm behind my favorite girls one-hundred percent. Whatever you need."

Brooke made a pouty expression, "That's so sweet. You're going to make me cry."

Tyler quickly produced a tissue from her bag, "Here, baby."

Rob watched them, "Damn. You two really are in love, huh? Our school's two finest, off the market! Boys all over the neighborhood are going to mourn tonight."

As the girls laughed, Jenny Anderson and her perfect blonde part was walking by carrying a lunch tray. She stopped short and looked to Brooke and Tyler. "You know," she spoke in a snotty tone, "You two are just embarrassing yourselves today."

Brooke's expression lost its mirth and her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"And you," Jenny looked to Rob, "How can you sit with them? Don't you know there's a special place reserved in Hell for gays and lesbians?"

Rob snorted with amusement, "Take your crazy someplace else, blondie. I'm agnostic."

Brooke started to rise from the table angrily and Tyler quickly grabbed her arm to prevent Brooke from doing something that would get her in trouble.

"Get your bony ass out of my face," Brooke threatened, "Before I kick it from here to St. Paul!"

Jenny opened her mouth and let out an offended tsk.

"Brooke!" Tyler urged, "She's not worth it."

Fortunately for Jenny, she spun without saying another word and sauntered towards another table.

"What a bitch," Brooke sat back down, "I'd like to smack that awful part right off the top of her head."

Tyler put her arm around Brooke's back, "Forget about her. In five years she'll be married to a fat tow-truck driver and feeding her three kids with food stamps."

Rob grinned, "Oh, man. That's cold."

=======

After school the girls found themselves at Ridgedale Mall, the nearby mecca of shopping, food, and fun. They were in Macy's department store looking at dresses. Since it was nearly prom season for high schools all over the Twin Cities, Macy's had a vast section of racks devoted to the occasion. The two seniors mingled amongst several shoppers, mostly other teenaged girls and a few mothers.

"What do you think of this one," Brooke wondered, holding a dress up against her body.

Tyler glanced and made a sour face, "That pink is too soft. You look better in hot pink."

Brooke agreed and replaced it, "Do you think this will be weird, us going together to prom?"

Tyler ran her fingers along several dresses hanging on a circular rack, "Maybe a little. But if we trade-off who leads when we're dancing, I think we'll be okay."

Brooke rolled her eyes at Tyler's dry humor, "What are we going to tell our parents?"

"We could play the pathetic card," Tyler suggested, "Tell them no boys asked us, so we decided to go together."

"What about corsages?" Brooke found a red dress that caught her eye, inspecting it.

"I think they look silly," Tyler mused, never one to like frilly things, "But I'll get you one if you like?"

Brooke shook her head, "Nah. I think they look stupid, too."

Tyler pulled a blue dress up to her neck and glanced down at herself.

"I like that color," Brooke told her, "But you should pick one with a short skirt that shows off your legs."

Tyler smiled and swung a flattered shoulder, "Are you going to be checking me out all night?"

"You know I love your legs," Brooke murmured shyly.

Tyler put the blue dress back and moved towards a rack that had dresses with shorter skirts.

"Oh my god," Brooke saw the price tag on the red dress and immediately put it back.

"I forgot to tell you," Tyler circled a rack, "Tomorrow my parents are going to Duluth for their anniversary. My mom said it would be okay if you wanted to stay over this weekend, so I wouldn't be lonely."

Brooke smirked, "Seriously? It'll be awesome having two nights together. I was so lonely in bed last night, I could barely sleep."

"You want to do anything special?" Tyler asked.

"We could try muff-banging," Brooke casually suggested.

"That's not what I mean," Tyler laughed, "I meant something to do when we're not having sex."

"We could go to the Mall of America," Brooke placed her hands at her hips and looked around hopelessly, "Because I'm not finding anything here."

Tyler gave up too, "Let's go over to Victoria's Secret."

"They don't have prom dresses," Brooke informed her.

"I know," Tyler lifted a grazing hand to Brooke's cheek and made a flirtatious smile, "I want to get some fishnet stockings. I can wear them while we're muff-banging this weekend."

"Oh my god," Brooke looked excited and grabbed Tyler's hand, hurrying towards Macy's exit.

=======

The following day, Brooke was sitting in the back row of her Advanced English classroom, praying the final bell would sound and signal the beginning of her weekend. Looking up at the clock, Brooke noted that exactly thirty seconds had passed since the last time she looked it. She sighed and returned to the reading assignment in front of her. Why did the clock always seem to travel in slow motion during the last class on Friday?

"Brooke," someone whispered to her right, "Hey, Brooke."

Brooke glanced at the student seated in the desk next to hers - Brian Walters. A fellow senior, Brian was a tall and stocky boy with messy brown hair. He was on the wrestling team and known for bullying anyone smaller than he was; especially infamous among freshman ninth-graders, whom he tormented with regularity.

Brian lifted a hand to his face and spread his pointer and middle fingers in front of his mouth, sticking his tongue out between them while making a licking motion - a juvenile gesture that signified licking a vagina.

In response, Brooke showed Brian her middle finger - a universal gesture to fuck-off.

"I heard you're a carpet-muncher, now," Brian whispered, "What's it like being a fucking dyke?"

"Every night I have sex with one of the hottest girls in school," Brooke whispered back, "What's it like being a loser and jerking-off alone every night?"

Brian's face twisted in seething frustration at the insult. A student sitting in front of Brian had to stifle his laugh with a hand over his mouth, so as not to alert their teacher.

"You always were a cunt, Brooke," Brian muttered, "I guess you are what you eat."

Brooke placed an elbow on her desk and rested her face against a palm, turning away from Brian and doing her best not to let him bother her. Bullies like Brian were easy to ignore, but it seemed like everyone at school was talking about her and Tyler being together; Brooke had been subjected to teasing insults in almost every one of her classes that day.

When the final bell finally sounded, Brooke quickly packed her things into a shoulder bag and hurried out of the classroom. She stopped briefly at her locker to deposit some books, take a sip from a bottle of warm Diet Coke, and grabbed a light jacket before leaving to find Tyler.

After Brooke rounded a hallway corner she saw a crowd of students gathered around the area of Tyler's locker. She moved closer and quickly realized something was amiss as several students were laughing and pointing towards Tyler, who was staring at her locker. Brooke had to push herself past several students to finally see what everyone was looking at.

Tyler's locker had been spray-painted with the word 'DYKE' in bright red letters.

"Oh my god," Brooke grabbed Tyler and pulled her into an embrace. Tyler was crying and pressed her face against Brooke's shoulder, clinging tightly. Brooke wrapped her arms around Tyler protectively, "What kind of sick asshole does this? Are you okay, baby?"

"Get me out of here," Tyler sniffled, "Just get me out of this fucking school."

Brooke kept an arm around Tyler and led her through the teasing crowd; she didn't let go until they were walking out of an exit. They walked together towards the student parking lot, Tyler meekly wiping at her face trying to conceal how upset she was in case anyone was looking. When they reached Brooke's SUV, Brooke got Tyler into the car and then walked around to get in on the driver's side.

Tyler was digging in her purse for a tissue by the time Brooke started the ignition. "Brooke, I'm so sorry," Tyler sniffled.

"What are you apologizing for?" Brooke wondered incredulously.

"This is all my fault," Tyler wiped her nose, "I'm the one who insisted we broadcast our relationship to the entire fucking school. God, I'm such an idiot. If I hadn't -"

"This isn't your fault," Brooke interrupted, pulling out of the parking lot, "It's just... high school. It sucks. Thankfully we only have to suffer through two more months of it before we can move on with our lives."

"I didn't know," Tyler stuffed the tissue back into her purse, "I didn't think it would be this bad. People have been saying awful things to me all day. I'm sure it's been the same for you and I'm so sorry, Brooke."

Brooke reached across their seats and put a hand on Tyler's leg, "Don't you remember what you said to me at Dave and Busters two days ago? About not giving a shit about what anyone else thinks?"

"That's what I'm talking about," Tyler looked at her, "I pushed you into this."

Brooke shook her head, "But you were right. Don't let it get to you, baby. You're supposed to be the strong one. I'm the emotional wreck, remember?"

Tyler made a weak smile at Brooke's description.

"If loving each other makes us dykes, then so be it. Let people call us whatever they want. Fuck them." Brooke flipped her turn signal on and made a right, "Except for that douchebag, Brian Walters. I should have Rob kick his ass. He called me a cunt. I fucking hate being called a cunt."

Tyler breathed out a laugh, "I love you so much, Brooke. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Brooke smiled, "Aw. I love you too, baby."

When they reached Tyler's house Brooke pulled into an empty driveway. Tyler's parents had left earlier that day for an anniversary getaway and the girls had the house to themselves for the weekend. Brooke hefted a massive duffle bag out of the back seat of her SUV, which she had packed that morning in preparation for staying at Tyler's house.

"Let's order pizza," Brooke suggested as they walked to the house, "I want to eat something fattening. We can work it off later with lots of hot sex."

Tyler laughed and unlocked the house. She was already feeling better and forgetting about her miserable day, thanks to Brooke and her incorrigible sense of humor.

The girls left their shoes, jackets, and school bags in a pile at the door and immediately went down the stairs to the basement apartment that served as Tyler's rooms. Brooke unpacked a few things from her duffle, hanging some clothes up and depositing a tackle box-sized beauty case into the bathroom. They changed out of their tight, restrictive school clothes into more comfortable garments.

Brooke put on a pair of trendy black sweats that hung low on her shapely hips along with a short-sleeved white crop top that bared her abdomen and came dangerously close to revealing the bottom of her breasts. Tyler wore her favorite blue short-shorts and a grey sports bra.

Brooke eventually settled at Tyler's desk in front of a laptop computer to get online and order a pizza delivery. "Do you want meat lovers?"

Tyler came up behind her and leaned forward, letting her arms fall over Brooke's shoulders and resting her hands on Brooke's thighs. "Sure," she agreed, kissing Brooke's neck, "Get some breadsticks, too. The cheesy kind."

"Those are so yummy." Brooke tilted her head to give Tyler better access to her neck. She had to pull a few golden ringlets out of Tyler's way, tucking them behind an ear, and then returned her hand to the computer mouse.

Tyler licked a spot on Brooke's neck to get it wet, then sucked on the skin there. Brooke shivered in response, struggling to concentrate on the computer. Tyler's hands caressed Brooke's thighs, then slid up Brooke's bare tummy. She kept sucking on Brooke's neck, creating a sensual vacuum with her mouth.

"You're going to give me a hickey," Brooke protested softly, but did nothing to stop Tyler. In fact, she tilted her head further, pushing her neck against Tyler's lips.

Tyler slid her hands under Brooke's top, cupping them beneath Brooke's breasts to lift their plush weight.

Brooke whimpered, clicking the mouse one last time to confirm their order. "It'll be here in thirty minutes," she murmured distractedly.

Tyler's mouth indeed left a bright red mark on Brooke's neck and moved to nibble at Brooke's earlobe. She pinched both of Brooke's nipples at the same time, rolling them between her thumbs and pointer fingers until they became hard and erect.

Brooke pulled her crop top up to bundle above her breasts, exposing them, and then slid a hand down beneath the hem of her sweats so she could masturbate.

"I love being your girlfriend," Tyler whispered right at Brooke's ear, "I love touching your body and being your lesbian girlfriend."

"Oh, baby," Brooke moaned breathlessly, "You're driving me so crazy right now..."

Tyler's hands began mauling at Brooke's breasts, squeezing them and mashing them in circles against Brooke's chest. Tyler nibbled some more on Brooke's ear and then whispered, "I want you to eat my pussy tonight. I want to feel your tongue inside me as you eat my pussy."

"Oh god," Brooke's breaths grew sharp as she fingered herself, her hand stuffed under her sweats and stretching out the elastic hem.

"I want you to eat my pussy like it belongs to you," Tyler continued, "I want you to make me cum so hard that I swear to never let anyone else near my pussy - just you. I'll give you my pussy any time you want it...because I'll be your bitch."

Brooke's body convulsed when Tyler said that and she cried out, "Oh my fucking god!" Brooke's toes curled beneath the desk as she orgasmed. She couldn't remember ever bringing herself to the brink so quickly and attributed Tyler's dirty talk for taking her to the edge.

=======

Tyler sat on the floor in the living room, leaning back against a couch with her legs extended straight out. Brooke was lying on her side, her cheek in Tyler's lap. Brooke's hickey was still obvious at her neck.

They were watching television and the half-eaten remains of a meat lovers pizza was on the floor beside them along with cans of diet soda; only crumbs remained of the breadsticks. Brooke wondered, "How can they stuff one girl into a house full of shirtless guys and call it 'reality'?"