Lesbian 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler was playing with Brooke's hair, slipping her fingers through the soft ringlets. "Do you like looking at half-naked guys?"

"Not really," Brooke replied, "I mean, there are guys who I think are cute but... I guess I've always liked looking at girls more, even though I was in denial. What about you?"

Tyler shook her head, "Nope, pretty sure I'm totally gay."

Brooke rolled to her back, hear head still in Tyler's lap. She looked up to Tyler's face, "Were you into me before... you know, that night at the rave?"

Tyler lifted a shoulder, "I don't know, maybe? I mean, I've always thought you were attractive, but you were my best friend long before I ever cared about who I was or wasn't attracted to; it was hard to think of you as anything else."

"If you knew you were a lesbian," Brooke asked gently, "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I was scared," Tyler continued petting Brooke's hair with a loving touch, "You had always dated boys, so... I didn't want you to get freaked out. I didn't want to lose my best friend."

"I tried dating boys," Brooke mused, "But deep down I always knew it didn't feel right. I was just doing what I thought I was supposed to."

"I didn't want to be a lesbian, either," Tyler remembered, "I knew that it made me different and I felt like something was wrong with me. I think that's why I got so upset today when I saw my locker. All those old feelings of confusion and self-loathing managed to creep back into me."

Brooke rolled onto her other side, facing Tyler, her face resting on Tyler's leg just above the knee. Tyler brushed some coiling strands of hair away from Brooke's face with a gentle touch.

Brooke spoke in a soft voice, "You know, right after we hooked up last weekend I thought it'd be weird with you - because we're best friends. But it hasn't been that weird. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it's been exploring this side of myself with someone I can trust completely. I don't have to worry about being shy or embarrassed because we've been so close for so long. I mean, I've always loved you and now that love gets to be so much more. It doesn't matter what anyone at school says, or writes on our lockers, because I'm the luckiest girl on the planet."

Tears swiftly dripped down Tyler's cheeks, "Oh my god, Brooke. That has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You are so amazing."

Brooke's expression pouted, "Oh, baby. Don't cry!"

Tyler sniffed and laughed, wiping a cheek, "Don't worry, they're happy tears."

Brooke fondled Tyler's leg, trailing a finger across the top of her thigh, "Tell me what you're thinking about."

"I'm thinking about how much I love you," Tyler said, placing a hand on Brooke's shoulder, "And how happy I am that we get to sleep together tonight."

Brooke smiled, "Yeah. How great would it be to live together, just like this right now?"

"We could get an apartment this summer, after graduation. We'd have to get jobs..."

Brooke stuck her tongue out, "Ew, I don't even want to think about it. I'll have to get a job either way. My parents said they'll pay for college, but no more allowance on the debit card after graduation."

"Same here," Tyler nodded, "I don't even know where I'd want to work. Maybe a health club, or something."

"We could start one of those cam shows," Brooke suggested, "And let boys pay us so they can watch us have sex while they jerk-off."

Tyler laughed loudly, "Brooke!"

"What? It was just an idea."

"You are such a slut sometimes," Tyler teased.

"Oh, whatever!" Brooke playfully slapped Tyler's thigh, "We'd probably make a fortune."

"We are so not doing that," Tyler told her, still amused.

Brooke sat up and reached for her can of soda, taking a sip, then slid along the floor to sit right beside Tyler against the couch, resting her head against Tyler's shoulder. "We'd only need a single bedroom apartment."

Tyler smiled, "That's true."

"You'd get a high-paying job as an Olympic beach volleyball player," Brooke fantasized, "I'd cook, clean, and stay home with the children."

Tyler covered her laugh with a hand over her mouth.

Brooke continued, "Once the kids were tucked in at night I'd take you to bed and finger-bang you like a good lesbian wife should."

Tyler doubled over as she kept laughing.

"Unless I wasn't in the mood," Brooke told her, "In which case I'd fake a headache."

"Stop!" Tyler cackled, "You're making my stomach hurt..."

"Yep," Brooke let out a satisfied sigh, "Domestic bliss."

Tyler held a forearm over her tummy until her laughter subsided, "Maybe we better just wait to live in the dorms next year for college. I don't think there are many job openings for Olympic beach volleyball players."

Brooke grinned, "You would look sexy in those sporty bikinis they wear, though."

"Speaking of which," Tyler kissed the top of Brooke's head, "Stay here for a second."

Brooke lifted her head off Tyler's shoulder, "Where are you going?"

Tyler bent to pick up the pizza box and folded it closed, "I'll be right back."

Brooke shrugged and grabbed the TV remote to see what else was on. She heard Tyler put the leftover pizza in the kitchen fridge before going downstairs. After a few minutes Brooke had cycled once through all the cable stations and hadn't found one thing to settle on. She wondered what Tyler was doing and was ready to get up and go see, but then she finally heard Tyler coming back up the stairs from the basement.

Brooke called out, "What have you been do-"

Tyler walked into the living room wearing nothing but the stockings she had bought at Victoria's Secret the day prior when she and Brooke had been at the mall, along with a pair of red high heels that arched her calves.

Tyler's figure was slender and toned, with small breasts and abs taut from years of athletic activity. Her legs were feminine perfection encased in sheer black fishnets, which lifted to a lacy end high on her thighs. A thin landing strip of pubic hair rose up her pubic mound, in the white area of her bikini tan lines, and her ass was chiseled firm.

Brooke clapped, "Oh shit, baby! You look amazing."

Tyler blushed and looked down at her feet, "The heels aren't too much?"

Brooke shook her head and stood up, "Absolutely not. I'm so jealous of the way you look right now. God, you look so fucking hot."

Tyler held her hand out towards Brooke and beckoned her, "Come here, I have a present for you."

"You got me something?" Brooke beamed and crossed the room, taking Tyler's hand. She was led through the kitchen, down the basement stairs, through the laundry area, and into Tyler's cavernous room.

Laying on Tyler's bed was a piece of sexy lingerie, white and lacy.

"Oh my god," Brooke rushed towards it, "When did you get this?"

"Yesterday at the mall," Tyler watched her lift it up, "I saw you looking at it in the store, so I grabbed it when I went to pay for my stockings. I really wanted to see you in it."

Brooke quickly took her clothes off, stripping entirely naked, and then slipped the baby doll nighty over her head. It hung from thin straps over the shoulders and was made of a sheer white material. The top and bottom hems were trimmed with lace, teasingly covering Brooke's breasts and pubic area.

Tyler covered her mouth at the vision of Brooke, who twirled as she modeled the nighty. "That looks so sexy on you," Tyler told her.

"I can't believe you got this for me," Brooke rushed to Tyler, their bent arms tangling up between them as they cupped each other's faces and kissed.

"I love kissing you so much," Tyler said, licking Brooke's upper lip.

"Mm," Brooke sucked on Tyler's lower lip, "Me too."

They sat at the foot of the bed and started making-out, hands at each other's jawlines as they kissed. After nibbling on each other's lips for a while, Brooke stuck her tongue out. Tyler drew it into her mouth and started sucking on it, cocking her head to the side so her nose wouldn't get in the way. They licked on each other's tongues, mouths wide open, before returning to their sloppy kissing. Minutes passed and their passion only grew, neither of them able to get enough of the other's mouth.

Tyler shifted her hands to Brooke's neck and she slid her lips to Brooke's cheek, kissing her there.

Brooke was breathing heavily, "It's so hot when we do this."

"Mm-hm," Tyler hummed against Brooke's face.

Their lips found each other again and they continued making-out.

Brooke was talking between their kisses, "...I want... mm... to do it... mmf... I want to..."

Tyler stopped kissing her and stared at Brooke with passion filled eyes, wondering what Brooke was trying to say.

A bead of Tyler's saliva hung from Brooke's chin, "I want to rub our pussies together."

Tyler asked, "Like in that video you were watching the other day at lunch?"

Brooke nodded, kissing Tyler a couple more times.

"Okay," Tyler agreed, willing to do anything for Brooke. She looked between them, "Um...?"

"Here," Brooke slid herself further onto the bed, still sitting upright. She recalled the pornographic video they watched, "I think they were sitting on a bed like this."

"Let me take my heels off," Tyler said, still breathless from their kissing. She leaned down to pull one shoe off, then the other.

Brooke reached out when Tyler slid onto the bed, affectionately rubbing Tyler's sides.

Tyler wondered, "How do we...?"

"I think we have to pivot like this," Brooke tried, lifting one of her legs over Tyler's. The stocking on Tyler's leg rubbed against the underside of Brooke's thigh.

Tyler tilted her body the other way, putting her other leg over Brooke's. She braced herself back on an outstretched arm and giggled at their fumbling inexperience.

Brooke reached around Tyler's hip and grabbed her ass, maneuvering in a way that allowed them to scissor their legs properly. She pushed her pussy against Tyler's.

Tyler saw what Brooke was trying to do and spread her legs a bit more. Suddenly, she felt the friction on her clit. "Oh fuck," she bit her lip, "Brooke, I can feel your pussy on my clit."

They figured it out at the same time and began rolling their hips against each other.

"That feels really good," Brooke clenched Tyler's butt, pulling Tyler against her to increase the pressure of their contact.

Once Tyler got the hang of it, she sat up straighter and curled her arms around Brooke's neck to keep their bodies close. Brooke responded, wrapping her other arm around Tyler's waist so both her hands were on Tyler's ass.

Brooke moaned, "Fuck me..."

Brooke's words turned Tyler on and she realized that's exactly what they were doing. They were fucking.

Tyler kissed Brooke hotly, their mouths falling easily back into a passionate tangle of lips and tongues. Brooke was pulling on Tyler's ass, humping her pussy against Tyler's and her heavy breasts jiggled between them. They both started moaning and gasping, their kiss broken but mouths remaining close enough to feel each other's hot breaths. Tyler clung to Brooke's neck, her black ponytail flopping behind her head as they humped and gyrated against one another. Her clit felt swollen and the constant friction was making her delirious.

"Fuck me," Tyler begged wantonly, "Fuck my pussy."

Their pussies and inner thighs were glistening as each girl leaked out her pleasure. The union of their slippery, mingling fluids made wet noises as their pussy-flesh rubbed and slid against each other.

Brooke suddenly cried out, an orgasm burning through her. Her torso fell back on an outstretched arm as Brooke shoved her cunt against Tyler's.

Tyler did the same, stretching one of her stocking-clad legs up along Brooke's torso to curl over Brooke's shoulder.

Brooke grabbed the leg and held it close, "Fuck me, baby! Oh, god, fuck me...!"

Tyler screamed in pleasure as her orgasm came, her voice filling the basement.

"Oh god," Brooke collapsed backwards. Tyler rubbed and humped her cunt against Brooke's a little longer until she too became spent. They both laid on the bed, chests rising with labored breaths, their legs tangled between them. Their bodies held a sheen of sweat and the bedspread was a wrinkled mess, stained with a dark wet spot where they had humped.

"We just fucked," Brooke murmured, "That was my first time fucking anyone."

Tyler made a throaty giggle, "Me too." She slowly sat up, sliding herself away from Brooke. "Oh shit," she smiled, looking at the bedspread's wet spot.

Brooke pushed herself up and laughed, "Did we do that?"

Tyler nodded, "I'm soaked."

Brooke suddenly scrambled on the bed towards Tyler, "I'm totally eating your pussy right now."

Tyler squealed with laughter, "Brooke! What are you -?!"

"You practically begged me to do it earlier," Brooke flopped to her tummy and laid between Tyler's legs, curling hands around Tyler's stocking-clad thighs.

"Brooke!" Tyler gasped, spreading her legs into the air with bent knees, "Baby... I'm still tender... oh, shit!"

Brooke began licking at Tyler's pussy, lapping her tongue in deep swaths and tasting Tyler's wetness.

Tyler put a hand to the back of Brooke's head, messy curls tangling between her fingers. Every time she felt Brooke's tongue drag across her clit, Tyler shivered uncontrollably. Her other hand stretched out to the side and Tyler clenched the bedspread tightly.

Brooke was tasting Tyler deeply, shoving her tongue as far as she could into Tyler's opening before licking in the taste. She was cleaning Tyler's cunt of its orgasmic fluids and savoring the flavor.

"Make me cum again," Tyler begged, squirming with pleasure. Her legs were in the air, spread obscenely wide, bent so that her calves were dangling against the bottoms of her thighs.

Brooke moved a finger to Tyler's clitoris and rubbed it teasingly, "Do you remember what you told me earlier?"

Tyler bit her lip and nodded, "Please make me cum."

"Swear to me," Brooke told her, "Swear that your pussy is mine and I'll make you cum. Come on, baby. Swear to me and I'll make you cum so good."

"I swear," Tyler spoke with a desperate tone, lowering her chin to glance between her legs at Brooke.

Brooke smiled tauntingly. "Say it," she urged, flicking her thumb against Tyler's clit.

"Oh god," Tyler squeaked, "My pussy belongs to you, Brooke. Make me cum and I'll never let anyone else touch my pussy."

Brooke lowered her mouth and put Tyler's clit between her lips, sucking on it briefly.

Tyler moaned but panicked when she felt Brooke's mouth leave her, "Baby... please?!"

Brooke had abandoned Tyler's clit momentarily, "When I make you cum, you better tell me what you are."

Tyler nodded urgently in agreement.

Brooke smiled again, "And remember, I love you." She shoved a pair of fingers into Tyler's pussy and returned to sucking on her clit.

Tyler gasped with pleasure and began writhing on the bed.

Brooke sucked on Tyler's clit relentlessly, finger-fucking her at the same time. When she wanted Tyler to cum, Brooke started flicking the tip of her tongue against Tyler's engorged button.

Tyler's back arched and she cried out, "Oh my god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm your fucking bitch!"

=======

The hour was late and Tyler's room was dark, save for a hint of moonlight shining through the sliding glass door from the back yard. Brooke was laying on her back under the covers and Tyler was nestled up against her, cuddling close. One of Tyler's legs was hooked around Brooke's and their arms embraced each other. Tyler had removed her sexy stockings and was nude, but Brooke was still wearing her nighty.

"Will you spoon me while we sleep?" Brooke asked softly.

Tyler nodded against Brooke's shoulder, "Yes."

"Do you love me?" Brooke asked.

Tyler smiled, "Yes."

"Did you like our dirty sex?

Tyler giggled, "Yes."

"Do you think I'm sexy in this nighty?"

"Yes," Tyler answered, sliding her hand beneath the nighty to rest on Brooke's tummy.

"Will you make love to me in the morning?" Brooke's voice was growing sleepy.

"Mmm," Tyler purred, "Yes."

"Do you love me?" Brooke asked again.

Tyler breathed out a laugh, "You already asked me that one, silly."

"Oops," Brooke trailed a gentle finger in circles against Tyler's bare back, "I guess it's your turn."

Tyler liked their game and thought of a question, "Are my legs your favorite part of my body?"

"Yes," Brooke answered shyly.

"Do you like kissing me after I've been eating your pussy?" Tyler asked.

Brooke giggled at that, "Yes."

Tyler rubbed Brooke's tummy gently, "Will you shower with me after we make love in the morning?"

Brooke nodded, "Yes."

"Did you like your present?"

"Yes."

Tyler's eyes closed. "I love you, Brooke," she murmured sleepily.

Brooke turned to her side and clutched Tyler's arm around her, "I love you too, baby."

Tyler adjusted herself and spooned her body against Brooke's back as they fell asleep.

=======

Brooke was startled awake by a metal clanging noise, followed by the sounds of running water. She shot up in the bed and reached to shake Tyler's shoulder beside her. "Tyler," she whispered, "Tyler!"

Tyler groaned and squinted against the morning sun pouring through the sliding glass door, "...what...?"

"I think someone is in the laundry room," Brooke whispered, fearful.

Tyler looked annoyed that she was awake and pulled the covers back so she could get out of bed, wondering if her parents had come home.

"What are you doing?!" Brooked hissed, grabbing Tyler's arm to stop her, "It could be a rapist!"

Tyler gave her a strange look, "Why would a rapist be doing laundry?"

"I don't know! Maybe he's washing the blood of his last victim off his clothes."

The door into Tyler's room suddenly opened and a tall, young guy walked into the room. He was broad-shouldered with strong arms and a firm jaw. His hair was black like Tyler's, but cut short and evenly trimmed. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a maroon football jersey. His name was Derek and he was Tyler's older brother by two years - a sophomore at the University of Minnesota and a tight-end for the Golden Gophers football team.

"Whoa," Derek stopped short when he saw the girls together. Brooke was in her nighty, which partially concealed her modesty, but Tyler was sitting up and her bared breasts were in plain view.

"Derek?" Tyler quickly yanked up the sheet to cover her chest, "What are you doing home?" The University was barely thirty minutes away from where Tyler lived with her parents, but Derek lived on campus and Tyler only saw him sparingly.

"I'm doing laundry," Derek answered her, "What are you guys doing?"

"Um," Brooke glanced at Tyler next to her, "Nothing?"

"Really?" Derek gestured towards them, "Because it looks to me like you're in bed naked together."

"I'm not naked," Brooke corrected him, leaning her head towards Tyler, "She is."

Derek chuckled. He had known Brooke for almost her entire life. When they were younger children Derek hated Brooke, but as they grew into teenagers he found he enjoyed her sense of humor. It didn't hurt that his sister was always bringing a beautiful blonde home to hang around the house. "So what's going on? Are you two like lesbians now, or something?"

"You know," Brooke mused, "It's funny you should ask..."

"Don't freak out," Tyler begged her brother.

"Holy shit," Derek grinned broadly, "Seriously?"

Tyler nodded her admission.

"Do Mom and Dad know?" Derek wondered.

"No," Tyler replied, "And we'd like to keep it that way for a while, okay? Please don't tell them."