Lesbian 101 Ch. 03

Story Info
It's nearly time for prom, but things get complicated.
10k words
4.81
19.1k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I would like to apologize to readers of the previous two chapters of this story, as they were posted more than a year ago. Shortly after writing those first two chapters, my life grew much more hectic and this unfortunately got set to the side. Time flies by faster than you think, sometimes! I sincerely regret the unforgivable gap between chapters two and three and hope this can still find its way in front of those who enjoyed the story of Brooke and Tyler. I promise the next chapter will follow this shortly, and thank you for reading!

=======

Soft gasps, pleasured whimpers, and heavy breathing filled an otherwise quiet bedroom. Brooke was lying on the bed, naked and masturbating with plunging fingers. Beside her was Tyler, straddling a pillow and rutting against it with her ass bouncing in the air. As Tyler masturbated herself on the pillow with rolling hips, she was bent forward and hungrily feeding on Brooke's breast like a calf desperate for mother's milk.

Brooke reached to tickle Tyler's clit, shoving her hand between the pillow and Tyler's pelvis.

"Ohhh!" Tyler panted loudly, her mouth lifting from Brooke's breast and leaving a thin bead of saliva stretched between chin and nipple. Brooke masturbated them both and watched as Tyler's expression twisted with pleasure -- eyes clenching shut and mouth hanging open.

Tyler suddenly abandoned the pillow and crawled onto Brooke's leg, urgently pushing her pussy against Brooke's thigh just above the knee. Propping her hands against Brooke's chest, Tyler began humping herself on her lover in a straddling, saddle-style position.

The hand that had been masturbating Tyler slid upwards and Brooke squeezed on one of Tyler's small breasts, the entire thing fitting easily into her groping palm. Brooke also adjusted her leg, bending and lifting it so that the ball of her knee cap pressed between Tyler's pussy lips.

"Ah! ....uh! ....unh!" Tyler was gasping repeatedly as she rode Brooke's leg. Her hands squeezed on Brooke's plush breasts, the flesh bulging between Tyler's fingers.

"Oh god..." Brooke panted, "You're driving me crazy... I'm so turned-on..."

"Me too," Tyler squeaked, "I love you, baby... uh! ...unh! ...unh!"

Brooke encouraged in a breathless voice, "That's it, baby. Cum for me."

Tyler collapsed onto Brooke's torso, their breasts pressing together. Tyler found Brooke's mouth and began kissing her, tongue leading the way. They sucked at each other's lips and tongues, the noise from their wet kisses smacking through the air.

With hips bucking against her own humping hand, Brooke fingered herself rapidly as the passion coming from Tyler's mouth was arousing her to the edge of an orgasm. Brooke gasped, her mouth opening wide, but Tyler didn't stop kissing - swathing her tongue all over the inside of Brooke's mouth before sucking on Brooke's lower lip. They writhed against each other's orgasmic fits, kissing and panting, humping and masturbating, until they were both spent and lying in a puddle of tangled limbs and labored breathing.

They had been at it for two hours and Tyler's bedroom reeked of sex.

It was mid-afternoon on a Friday. The girls had skipped their final period class and drove straight to Tyler's house from school. They had been dating nearly a month and afternoon play-time had become a regular thing. The volleyball season was over so Tyler's afternoons were completely free; almost every weekday found the girls at one of their houses after school, making love before their parents arrived home from work.

Sliding off her lover, Tyler rolled to her stomach on the bed next to Brooke and slipped an arm beneath herself, reaching between her legs to masturbate. Tyler pressed the side of her face against the cum-stained pillow she had been humping earlier and could smell her own sex against it.

Brooke pushed some blonde curls out of her face and started kissing Tyler's shoulder, "Do you want to cum again?"

"Yeah," Tyler breathed against the pillow wantonly, "It feels so good and I'm still horny."

Brooke sat up on the bed, cross-legged. She started smoothing her hand across Tyler's butt and down the backs of her thighs. She watched as Tyler fingered herself, admiring the view of Tyler's moist pussy lips. Brooke continued caressing and even leaned over to lick between Tyler's ass cheeks.

"Oh god," Tyler moaned.

Brooke knew she had done something right. After licking her own pointer finger, Brooke pressed it against Tyler's anal opening which was pointing straight up.

"Oh yeah," Tyler seemed to like it, "Finger my butt."

Cautiously, Brooke applied some pressure to her finger and the tip of it slid into Tyler's butthole.

Tyler cried out her pleasure and masturbated herself more rapidly. Brooke wriggled her fingertip around the walls of Tyler's anal ring, which caused Tyler to reach out and clutch one of Brooke's curled legs. Brooke was enjoying the way Tyler's face scrunched in immaculate bliss and plunged her finger in to the middle knuckle.

"Oh fuck!" Tyler screamed.

Brooke started working her finger in and out, fucking Tyler's asshole with it. She matched the pace of Tyler's masturbating hand and soon Tyler's butt was bouncing to the rhythm of the double penetration.

"Does that feel good?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah!" Tyler squeaked and nodded against her pillow, "Don't stop. Do it more."

Brooke pushed her finger past the middle knuckle, crooking her finger and wriggling it

"Oh god!" Tyler's eyes went wide when Brooke stimulated her G-spot through the wall shared between her vagina and rectum. "Don't stop!" Tyler begged urgently, "Ohmigod, don't stop!"

Brooke had no idea what was happening but knew that whatever it was, Tyler was in ecstasy! She held her finger in place, pushing and rubbing against whatever was driving Tyler so crazy.

"I'm cumming!" Tyler gasped loudly, her mouth wide open. Her entire frame started shaking and it seemed to Brooke that Tyler had lost control of her body. A spurt of fluid ejaculated out of Tyler's vaginal opening, almost like a water faucet inside her had been activated. It was a brief stream that wet the bedspread between her legs, followed directly by another spurt of clear fluid.

"Oh shit!" Brooke was startled enough that she pulled her finger out of Tyler's butt, thinking something was wrong.

A weaker, third stream squirted out. Tyler continued masturbating until her orgasmic gasps slowed, leaving her panting and breathless.

"Oh my god," Brooke placed her hand at Tyler's back, "Baby, are you okay?"

Tyler was struggling to catch her breath, "Brooke... that was... that was amazing!"

Brooke was staring at the streaks of wetness soaking into the bedspread, "Tyler, your pussy started squirting out this... stuff!"

Tyler pushed herself up weakly, turning and leaning her weight against Brooke as she sat. "What was it?" she seemed suddenly embarrassed, seeing the wet stains on the bed. "Oh god - I didn't pee, did I?"

"I don't think so," Brooke rubbed two of her fingers against the wet portion of the bed and lifted it to her nose, "It doesn't smell like pee."

"What does it smell like?" Tyler peered.

"I don't know," Brooke shrugged, "It's just... wet. It kinda smells like your pussy. What did it feel like?"

"Like you pressed an orgasm button inside me," Tyler shook her head trying to think of a way to explain it, "You touched something... I don't know what it was. But as soon as you did it was like the feeling of goose bumps, except ten times stronger and all over my insides."

"I practically had my whole finger shoved into your butt," Brooke still seemed amazed by what had happened.

Tyler put her arms around Brooke and hugged close, "I liked it. That was really kinky and crazy."

Brooke hugged her back, "Shit, what time is it?"

Tyler looked at her clock/radio over Brooke's shoulder, "Almost four-thirty."

"I better go," Brooke kissed Tyler's cheek, "I'm supposed to meet my parents for dinner at Applebee's."

Tyler nodded her understanding, "My parents will be home soon, anyway."

Brooke slid to the edge of the bed and leaned to the floor, sorting through a pile of her clothing. She found her panties and slipped her feet through them, standing to pull them up her tanned legs, "Yeah, probably for the best if they don't find us like this. You better put your bedding in the wash, too. Everything smells like our sex."

Tyler sat on the bed and reached behind her head, gathering her long black hair into a ponytail, "Good idea." She stretched to reach for an elastic hair band on the nightstand.

Brooke bent to pick at some more clothes on the floor, finding her bra beneath some jeans. She put it on backwards to easily clasp it, then spun it around her torso before tucking her boobs into the cups. "Do you want to hang out, tomorrow?" she asked, picking up her jeans and pulling them on next.

"Yeah," Tyler nodded, "My parents are going to see Derek in the afternoon, then the Timberwolves game tomorrow night. I think they're staying downtown, so if you want to hang out here...?"

Brooke pushed her arms through a long-sleeved crop top and then pulled it over her head, "Sure. I have go to Target after dinner; I'll see if they have any good movies." She stepped into her shoes.

"Find a romantic lesbian movie. Maybe we can get some tips." Tyler jutted her face forward expectantly. "And call me later,"

Brooke gathered up her purse and leaned over to kiss Tyler's expectant lips, "Love you, baby."

Tyler smiled and watched Brooke hurry out through the back sliding glass door.

=======

Standing in her bedroom after dinner, Kathy held up a prom dress against Tyler's torso to judge its length. "I can't believe a single boy didn't ask you to prom," she was saying with a shake of her head. Then she joked, "Is everyone at that school gay, or something?"

Tyler started coughing at the surprise irony as though she was choking.

Kathy glanced to her, "Are you all right, dear?"

Placing a hand at her chest, Tyler cleared her throat, "...fine. Just... swallowed wrong..."

"This dress is awfully short at the leg," Kathy sounded concerned, "If we take it any shorter your butt's going to be hanging out of the bottom."

"Mo-om," Tyler rolled her eyes, "Don't you remember what you said when you gave me money for a dress?"

"Yes, yes. I said to get whatever dress you wanted, a girl only gets to go to her senior prom once." Kathy hung the dress up on a closet hook. "I'll make the adjustments you want and we'll have it ready for prom next week."

"Thank you," Tyler kissed her mother on the cheek, "You're the best."

Kathy smiled, "You're welcome, honey." She turned off the bedroom light as they walked out of the room together, down a hallway and into the kitchen. "I just can't believe you're going to prom with Brooke. No one asked her, either?"

Tyler shrugged a shoulder, "No one she said yes to." Tyler didn't like lying to her parents, or hiding from them the fact that she and Brooke were a lesbian couple, but she wasn't ready to tell them. Better to have that conversation once she was out of the house and living on her own at college, Tyler thought. Though she was eighteen years old, Tyler felt like she was still living under her parent's authority. If they disapproved or forbade her from seeing Brooke, Tyler knew it would get messy.

"Don't worry, Mom." Tyler opened the fridge for a bottle of water, "Brooke and I will have fun. Look at it this way - we get to dance with whoever we want to." A buzzing cell phone interrupted their conversation and Tyler pulled it from her pocket, looking at its face. "It's Brooke," she announced, excusing herself. "Thanks again, Mom!"

"Those two," Kathy shook a fond head as Tyler bounded down the stairs towards her room, "One would think they were adjoined twins, as inseparable as they are."

=======

Brooke stood amidst the electronics department at a Target department store, the only person in a long aisle displaying hundreds of DVDs. She held her phone at her ear and listened to it ring. In her other hand she held a packaged movie case.

'Hey,' Tyler finally answered after several seconds.

"Hey, babe. I'm at Target. I found this movie where Kristen Stewart plays a lesbian."

'I think she actually is a lesbian in real life, isn't she? Isn't that why that skinny guy from the vampire movies broke up with her?'

"She's bi-sexual," Brooke corrected, "They broke up because she slept with that creepy, old director guy."

'Oh, yeah. Well, what's the movie about? I don't remember seeing any commercials for it.'

Brooke glanced at the description on the back, "It's a thriller about some murders that happened forever ago."

'That doesn't sound romantic.'

"Yeah. It looks pretty depressing, actually." Brooke replaced it on the shelf. She heard the sounds of typing coming through the phone, "What are you up to?"

'I'm sitting at my computer looking up female ejaculation on some medical web site.'

Brooke giggled, "Seriously? What does it say?"

'It says you found my G-spot. Hang on... okay, evidently up to fifty percent of women are capable of experiencing fluid expulsion during an orgasm and that the fluid is a combination of sexual secretion and heavily-diluted urine.'

Brooke's nose wrinkled, "That sounds gross."

'It didn't feel gross. It felt awesome.'

"I wonder if I have a G-spot," Brooke considered, still browsing the movies.

'Do you want me to stick my finger in your butt so we can find out?'

Brooke grinned at Tyler's joking tone, "Maybe, but I thought the G-spot was supposed to be in our cootchies?"

'I dunno. Everything down there is sort of in the same neighborhood, I guess.'

Brooke grabbed another DVD that caught her eye and examined it, "I really had fun today, after school."

'Me too. It was really hot.'

"Every time we have sex..." Brooke's voice dipped demurely, "I don't know; I feel so connected to you."

'I know what you mean. I feel the same way. Plus, you're really sexy.'

Brooke made a flattered smile, "Stop. You'll get me all worked up and I'm in a public place."

'You started it.'

"Okay, what about this one -- it says it's the romantic lesbian comedy of the year. It has Rachel McAdams and some other chick I've never heard of."

'Oh, I like Rachel McAdams. She's pretty. Get that one.'

"Okay," Brooke placed the movie in her shopping cart, "What time do you want me to come over tomorrow?"

'You can come whenever. I think my parents are leaving around lunch time. Can you stay over?'

"Yep, I told my parents during dinner. We're cool."

=======

The following day, around lunch time, Tyler's parents were wearing matching Minnesota Timberwolves jackets as they prepared to leave. They each carried an overnight bag for a stay in a downtown Minneapolis hotel after the basketball game. Kathy also had a grocery bag full of food -- a care package for a visit to Tyler's older brother at college, before the game.

"Don't stay up too late, girls," Kathy was giving some last-minute motherly advice, "And I left money on the kitchen counter if you want to order out."

"And no parties," Grant added digging car keys out of his pocket, "Or boys."

"No boys - got it. You don't have to worry about us," Brooke assured him from the living room couch, tongue-in-cheek.

Tyler hid her smirk, sitting next to Brooke, "Give Derek my love when you see him."

"Bye, girls," Kathy waved as they exited through the front door, "Have fun!"

"I love your parents," Brooke declared once the door had closed, "So adorably clueless."

"I thought they'd never leave," Tyler got up from the couch. "You want something to drink?"

Brooke stood as well, "Hang on. We need to go down to your room for a sec."

Tyler cast a flirtatious look over her shoulder, "Why? Are you planning on seducing me so soon?"

Brooke had a bounce to her step, "Sort of. I got you something!"

"Really?" Tyler beamed, "What is it?"

Brooke laughed, "Just come on, you'll see."

The girls trotted down the stairs together, past the laundry and into Tyler's large room. Brooke's overnight bag was sitting on the sectional couch and she moved to unzip it, "Do you know what today is?"

Tyler shadowed her eagerly, "Um, Saturday?"

"It's our one-month anniversary," Brooke said, removing a small gift-wrapped box from her bag and spinning to present it.

Tyler blinked as she checked her mental calendar, "Oh my god - you're right; it has been a month already. You got me a present?"

"I saw it at Target last night," Brooke offered the gift, "And it made me think of you."

Tyler smiled and sat on the couch, "You're so sweet." She tugged at a ribbon and then tore the paper off to reveal a hinged jewelry box. Tyler's heart skipped a beat, "Oh my god, Brooke..."

Brooke watched as Tyler flipped the box open to reveal a delicately-thin silver chain. It had a charm hanging from it made from ivory in the shape of a heart. "It's an anklet," Brooke said, "I know you don't wear jewelry, but I wanted you to have something from me that you could wear whenever you wanted. A piece of my heart."

Tyler gently removed the anklet from its box, "It's perfect. I love it!"

"Really?" Brooke smiled.

"You're always telling me how much you like my legs," Tyler bit her lip, lifting the charm with a fingertip. "Will you put it on me?"

"Yeah," Brooke reached for the chain, "Of course."

Tyler offered it over. "Hang on," she said, unfastening her jeans and pushing them down her legs. She sat back onto the couch and pulled them off. Plucking her socks off, Tyler lifted her right leg. Brooke propped Tyler's foot against her hip and carefully wrapped the chain around Tyler's ankle, working the clasp. Once it was in place, Brooke smoothed her hand along Tyler's calf.

"It's beautiful," Tyler shifted her knee to look at it, "Oh, Brooke. Thank you. I adore it!"

"I'm really glad you like it," Brooke let Tyler's foot go, "Happy anniversary, baby."

Tyler stood and hugged Brooke tightly, "I love you so much."

They started kissing. They both enjoyed kissing each other and whenever they did, it usually lasted for long moments. They were young and lustful, still exploring all the new emotions and sensations associated with being in love for the first time.

"We should go watch that movie," Tyler suggested, forcing herself away reluctantly, "Before you get me all worked up."

"Yeah," Brooke nodded practically, "Otherwise we'll be at it all day."

Changing into clothes more suited for lounging around and watching television, the girls returned to the upstairs living room to watch the movie Brooke had purchased. Brooke was wearing a comfy sweatshirt as she sat on the couch, her bare feet propped up against a coffee table with bent legs encased in a pair of clinging black tights. Tyler was lying against a pillow, propped against the arm of the couch, her bare legs stretched out over Brooke's lap. She was wearing an oversized football jersey, one of her brother's, which fell to her hips over a pair of skimpy shorts.

As the movie was nearing its end, they were both crying.

"That's so sweet," Brooke was rubbing Tyler's ankle, the one with the anklet. The movie was in a final romantic wedding scene and Brooke sniffled, "Her Dad is so awesome, walking them down the aisle together like that."

Tyler wiped some tears from her cheek, "Look at how beautiful they are in their matching gowns."

"Awwww!" they both cooed simultaneously when the women in the movie kissed and the credits rolled.

"Oh my god," Brooke wiped at her nose, "That was so good."