Lesbian 101 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler extended an arm, reaching for a remote control on the coffee table to stop the movie, "I know, right? I've been crying for like, ten minutes."

Brooke touched Tyler's anklet again with a gentle finger, feeling the chain's thin, smooth surface.

"Can I tell you something embarrassing?" Tyler suddenly asked wiping at her cheek again.

Brooke nodded, "Baby, you can tell me anything."

Tyler bit her lip, "When you gave me my present, before I opened that little jewelry box, for the briefest instant I thought there'd be a ring inside."

Brooke gave Tyler a strange look, "Why would I get you a ring? You never wear rings. They irritate your fingers."

Tyler blushed, "I meant... I thought you were going to propose."

Brooke's eyes widened, "Oh."

Tyler let out a nervous laugh, "Silly, huh?"

Brooke shook her head, still a little shocked, "No, I mean... oh my god. Were you... disappointed?"

"No!" Tyler quickly bent forward, placing a hand on Brooke's wrist, "No, please don't think that. I can't even imagine a more perfect gift for our one month anniversary. I just... it was like a daydream, you know? A future flashed before my eyes, one where we... got married."

"Why would you be embarrassed about that?" Brooke took Tyler's hand and lifted it to her lips, kissing the tops of Tyler's knuckles, "I've thought about that."

"You have?" Tyler smiled.

"Of course," Brooke kissed her hand again, "I imagine I'm in a flowing white wedding dress, like a princess, and my hair is gorgeous -- all twirled up above my head. And you're standing beside me, also in white, but your dress has like, this really short skirt that shows off your legs."

Tyler giggled.

Brooke gave Tyler a warm look, "What girl doesn't fantasize about her wedding day?"

"I love that I can you tell you anything," Tyler stared back, "You always know exactly what to say. I love you."

"Aw," Brooke slid herself to lie sideways on the couch, beside Tyler. Wrapping her arms around Tyler's waist, Brooke laid her head against Tyler's chest. "I love you, too."

Tyler ran a hand through Brooke's golden blonde ringlets, "Do they make wedding dresses with short skirts?"

Brooke giggled and squeezed, "Of course they do, silly."

"That would be really hot," Tyler imagined, "I could wear some sheer white stockings with a lacy hem at the thigh and some crazy spiked heels."

Brooke laughed against Tyler's chest, "Don't be such a slut. It would be our wedding, not a porno film."

"I'd just want to look sexy for you," Tyler kept brushing Brooke's hair at the forehead, "You always look so beautiful and I want to look good for you, too. You know, so that you're proud to have me at your side."

Brooke lifted her head and propped her chin on Tyler's shoulder so they could look each other in the eye, "Baby, you always look sexy to me."

"I'm going to look really sexy at prom," Tyler's blue eyes sparkled, "My Mom's going to shorten the hem of my dress."

"I can't believe prom is only a week away," Brooke mused, "God, in another month we're going to graduate."

"I can't wait," Tyler lips curled into a frown, "School has been miserable since we came out as lesbians."

"Yeah," Brooke quietly agreed, "It's rough being eighteen and gay."

"The sex is good though," Tyler reasoned.

"Yeah," Brooke agreed with a smile, "The sex is pretty good."

They looked at each other for a few silent moments, both wondering what the other was thinking. It was Tyler who finally spoke first when she offered, "Do you want me to try and find your G-spot?"

"So badly!" Brooke's face erupted with a smile.

As both girls giggled they sat up on the couch. Tyler reached to turn the television off with the remote and said, "Take your tights off."

Brooke pushed them down her legs, lifting ankles to pull them from her feet. "How are we going to do this?" she wondered.

Tyler slid to her knees onto the floor and curled her legs beneath her in front of Brooke, who spread her own legs wide to reveal her shaved pubic region. "Scooch your butt closer," Tyler suggested.

Sliding her ass forward, Brooke positioned herself so that she was seated on the edge of the couch cushion. Tyler leaned forward and started licking Brooke's pussy, lubricating it with saliva. Brooke groaned cutely as she watched, her arousal growing quickly.

Tyler pulled away and replaced her mouth with a finger, gently positioning it into the opening of Brooke's sex. "Tell me if you feel anything tingly," she advised.

Brooke sucked in a sharp breath as she felt Tyler's finger penetrate her, "That already feels good."

Tyler grinned, "They sure didn't do this in that movie."

"Yeah," Brooke agreed, "PG-13 sucks."

Biting her lip in concentration, Tyler started wriggling her finger around and probing with her fingertip. She was pressing against different spots in Brooke's vaginal wall but nothing seemed to elicit the desired response, so she plunged deeper. Tyler had her entire finger inserted, spinning her wrist in an effort to curl her finger in different directions.

"You've really got your finger crammed up there," Brooke commented.

Tyler giggled, "Yeah. Do you feel anything?"

Brooke shook her head, "Just your poking."

Tyler's brow furrowed with disappointment, "Maybe your spot is deeper than mine."

"We need something longer than your finger," Brooke decided.

"Hmm," Tyler considered, her mind rapidly going through a list of household items. An idea lit her eyes and she stood, "Stay there, be right back."

"What are you...?" Brooke couldn't finish her sentence before Tyler vanished into the kitchen. Familiar noises, such as a refrigerator opening and a faucet running, made Brooke wonder what her lover was up to. Tyler briefly appeared, a burgundy blur in her brother's football jersey, dashing down the bedroom hallway. Brooke thought she spotted something green in Tyler's hands and called out, "You better not be thinking of fucking me with a bottle of Mountain Dew!"

"Don't be silly," Tyler finally returned, sauntering across the living room carpeting in bare feet as she was rolling a condom down over a cucumber.

Brooke's legs instinctually closed in self-defense, "What the hell are you going to do with that?"

"I'm gonna stick it in you," Tyler stated as though it were obvious.

"No way," Brooke shook her head, staring at the vegetable. The cucumber was easily a foot long and much thicker than anything she had ever used to masturbate, "My dildo isn't even half the size of that thing! And what's with the condom?"

"It's my Dad's," Tyler finished stretching the rubber over most of the cucumber's surface, "I don't want to get any bacteria into your snatch."

"It does have a nice curve to it," Brooke admitted at second glance.

Tyler knelt back down in front of the couch, "Lay down on your back."

Brooke pulled the sweatshirt off over hear head, completing her nudity, "You'll be gentle, right? It's so big, I don't know if it'll fit."

"I would never do anything to hurt you," Tyler assured her, "You're the most important thing in my life."

"Okay," Brooke nodded trustingly and laid herself back. She hooked one of her legs over the back of the couch and draped the other one over Tyler's shoulder, spreading herself wide. Staring down between her legs, Brooke watched nervously as Tyler positioned the cucumber at her entrance.

As though she were performing a genealogical procedure, Tyler reached around the leg over her shoulder and pushed Brooke's labia apart with spreading fingers. Probing gently, Tyler started to push the condom-covered vegetable inwards.

Brooke winced with resistance, "I've dried up."

Tyler nodded understandingly and began rubbing a finger over Brooke's clitoris.

"Oh that feels good," Brooke murmured, "I love it when you rub my pussy."

Still probing gently, Tyler worked the tip of the cucumber in and away from Brooke's opening while she continued to masturbate Brooke's clit. Less than a half-inch of the vegetable would go in before Tyler pulled it back out and repeated the motion. After thirty seconds of the delicate attention, Brooke was whimpering softly and her sex was thoroughly damp.

Once she felt like the lubrication was there, Tyler pushed. Brooke sucked in a hissing breath as the vegetable stretched her vaginal opening, penetrating two inches deep.

"Your pussy can take it," Tyler held the cucumber in place, "It'll stretch around it."

Brooke reached between her legs, grasping for something -- anything. Tyler gave Brooke her hand and Brooke latched onto it. Tyler spoke softly, "I've got you, baby."

After a few moments of Brooke squirming, Tyler started working the cucumber in and out with delicate motions. Brooke's pussy seemed to be accepting it, but it was tight and wet vacuum-like noises came from between her legs. With each slow thrust Tyler pushed more and more of the cucumber inwards, drawing it back a little less each time.

"Oh shit," Brooke tensed as she gripped Tyler's hand tightly, "Oh Tyler, it's so fucking huge."

"Does it hurt?" Tyler wondered, pausing in concern.

Brooke rapidly shook her head, "Don't stop! Keep going."

After a few minutes, Tyler had worked half of the cucumber in, better than six inches, and Brooke's back was arched as she moaned in pleasure. Tyler had also been playing with Brooke's breasts, squeezing and rubbing them, as she knew how much Brooke enjoyed having her tits played with.

"Deeper," Brooke practically begged, "Fuck me deeper."

"I will," Tyler promised, "But suck on one of your tits for me."

Brooke turned to glance at her wonderingly.

"Do it for me, baby," Tyler nodded encouragingly, "I want to watch you suck on your own tits."

"This is so kinky," Brooke moaned, grabbing her own breasts. She pushed one of them up her chest and dipped her chin, licking at the nipple.

"That's it," Tyler watched, "Oh god, Brooke, that's so hot. I want to watch you suck on your own tits."

Encouraged by Tyler's arousal, Brooke craned her neck and drew a nipple into her mouth to suckle it. As she did, Tyler pushed the cucumber deeper. Brooke sucked more of her tit-flesh into her mouth, which prompted Tyler to fuck the vegetable deeper. The more Brooke got into her own breasts, the more Tyler fucked her with the vegetable.

Soon, Tyler had two-thirds of the cucumber crammed inside of Brooke and was fucking her rapidly with it. Brooke was moaning loudly, though the sounds were muffled by the fact that she had her mouth stuffed with one of her own breasts. Saliva leaked from the corners of Brooke's mouth and ran down along the curved sides of her breasts and onto her sternum.

"You're such a horny bitch," Tyler talked dirty, "Sucking on your own tits and getting fucked by your girlfriend. Do you want me to fuck you like this - huh baby? Should we buy a strap-on so I can put you on all fours and fuck you like a bitch?"

"Oh fuck!" Brooke spat out her tit but continued to squeeze her breasts with kneading hands, "That fucking turns me on so much!"

"Are you my bitch?" Tyler's cucumber was like a piston, driving in and out.

"Yes!" Brooke cried out, feeling her orgasm build.

"Do you like it when I fuck you like a bitch?" Tyler continued.

"Fuck yes!" Brooke's eyes clenched shut, "Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum... oh shit, you're gonna make me cum...!"

"That's it," Tyler watched as Brooke's entire body tensed, "That's it, baby. Cum for me!"

"Don't stop!" Brooke cried out as an orgasm flooded her body, "Don't stop! Fuck me, Tyler! Oh god, you're fucking me so good!"

Tyler's wrist was sore from plunging the cucumber in and out but she didn't falter, humping it into Brooke through a long orgasm. Brooke seemed to go non-verbal but finally her body shivered and she reached desperately for Tyler. Abandoning the vegetable, Tyler moved into Brooke's arms and they kissed. Brooke's pelvis muscles naturally pushed all but two inches of the cucumber out with a wet suction-like noise. It hung obscenely out of her pussy, the condom-covered surface glistening with Brooke's fluids.

After a few moments of clutching each other's faces and kissing, Tyler wiped some hair away from Brooke's forehead that had become matted with sweat. "That looked like it felt good," Tyler giggled.

"I love you," Brooke breathed loudly, "I love you so much. I love the way you make me feel."

"Oh, baby." Tyler continued caressing Brooke's forehead, "I love you, too. And I love making you feel good."

"Give me two minutes to recover," Brooke swallowed, "Then let's get another condom and I'll do you. You won't believe how full it makes you feel; it's so awesome."

Tyler grinned, "Okay. But we didn't find your G-spot."

"Don't worry, hon. We've got all night."

=======

The weekend passed all-too quickly, as weekends often do when filled with sexy fun, and Monday meant a return to school. Once they arrived, the girls held hands just like any other couple would. Many students often stared at them, some even made obscene comments, but Brooke and Tyler had grown used to ignoring them. Nonetheless, it was a constant reminder that their relationship made them stand out as different. Another reminder was Tyler's locker, which stood out from the other lockers in its bank; it had a fresh coat of paint hiding the hate-graffiti which had been spray-painted onto it only three weeks prior.

As Tyler worked open the combination lock, Brooke leaned close and kissed Tyler's cheek, "I'll see you at lunch, okay? Love you, baby."

Tyler leaned her head against the kiss and deposited her sporty book bag, "Okay." She wasn't looking forward to another day of being teased or ignored by former friends, but Tyler consoled herself with that fact that at least she and Brooke had each other.

Brooke needed to make a stop at her own locker before Homeroom, navigating the crowds of students and rounding a sharp-cornered hallway. She turned and almost ran into Jenny Anderson, a petite blonde with her hair perfectly parted down the middle. She was wearing a short, plaid skirt and a clinging vest over a white blouse. Knee-high stockings and polished clogs completed her prim outfit.

Jenny stopped, staring at Brooke.

"Is there something you want?" Brooke asked, annoyed.

"Don't you and that dyke girlfriend of yours feel any shame?" Jenny asked in a snotty tone, "I saw you earlier, parading yourselves around like normal people. But it's not normal, Brooke. It's sinful what you two do."

"Excuse me?" Brooke grew angry, the constant teasing and cruelty whenever she was at school was getting to her; Brooke's patience had been tested to its limits.

Jenny's expression held hate, "I can't believe you both pretended to be normal all these years, tricking us into being your friends. You had us all fooled, you and that faggot whore you've attached yourself too,"

Brooke's eyes narrowed dangerously, "Don't talk about Tyler that way."

Jenny's lip sneered, "You should be ashamed of yourself, Brooke Adams. You and that dyke-whore girlfriend of yours."

Brooke couldn't believe the hatred that was pouring out of Jenny, "Shut-up! Don't you dare say one more word about Tyler."

Jenny snorted, "Or what? Are you and your lesbian whore going to-?"

Brooke didn't let Jenny finish, dropping her things and shoving Jenny to the floor with a two-armed push.

If other students were calling her names, Brooke could take it all day long. It was the fact that Jenny was aiming her hatred towards Tyler that made Brooke and her protective instincts lash out, adrenaline suddenly pumping through her body.

"You fucking bitch!" Jenny shrieked as Brooke fell upon her. She reached up and yanked at Brooke's hair.

A crowd of students seemed to instantly form around the fighting girls, encircling them in the hallway and cheering for one of the combatants or the other.

"Ow!" Brooke yelled as her head got jerked back from Jenny's hair-pulling. She put an end to it by aiming a fist at Jenny's nose and bloodying it. Brooke hit Jenny a second time, slapping her across the eye, and Jenny cried out in pain.

Jenny quickly curled up and recoiled in fear, but Brooke was furious and raised her arm to strike once more. The blow never landed as Brooke suddenly felt herself being pulled away by Mr. Blumquist, a math teacher, who had pushed through the crowd to break-up the fighting.

"Stop this right now!" Blumquist yelled, separating Brooke from the situation.

Brooke didn't struggle against him, despite the fact that her body was tensed for further violence. Jenny remained on the hallway floor, crying through her bloody nose.

"Principal's office!" the teacher pointed, "Now!"

=======

Charles Miller, a tall and slender man in his mid-50s, sat behind his wide desk reviewing Brooke's student file. "Four years," he said, "In four years I've never seen you in this office, Miss Adams. Why am I now seeing you today?"

"I'm sorry, Principal Miller," Brooke meekly sat on the other side of the desk. Her curly tendrils were slightly tousled from the fight and the adrenaline from the hallway had worn off. Brooke understood the gravity of her situation and knew she was in trouble, "My anger got the better of me. Jenny was saying some very hateful things about my girlfriend."

Charles closed the manila file and cast it onto his desk. He took a deep breath and sighed, "Hateful or not, you assaulted another student. I'm afraid I'm going to have to suspend you. One week's suspension -- you are barred from school grounds and forbidden to participate in any school activities, including prom next Saturday."

"What!?" Brooke exclaimed, "Principal Miller, you can't do that!"

"I can," he replied calmly, "And I am. Be thankful that I'm not expelling you, Miss Adams. Given your clean record, and the fact that you've never served so much as a day's detention in my school, I've decided to be lenient."

"But Principal Miller," Brooke protested, "If you had heard the things Jenny was-"

"I will be investigating any verbal assault made upon you, but attacking Miss Anderson was not an acceptable way to resolve this dispute. The fact that you're eighteen years old means I can't call your parents, but your suspension begins immediately. I will have one of our security personnel escort you to your locker so that you may retrieve any belongings before leaving school grounds."

=======

Tyler was half asleep in her first period Social Studies class when she heard her cell phone buzz from within her purse. She made sure the teacher wasn't looking and pulled the phone out, seeing that Brooke had sent a text.

Just got suspended. Need you. Parking lot after class?

Quickly gathering her things, Tyler wasn't willing to wait and stood from her desk. Her teacher paused from his dry lecture, "Excuse me, Miss Sorenson?"

Tyler didn't bother replying and didn't care if she got in trouble, hurrying out of the classroom as fast as she could. She sped through the hallways, out the school's front exit, and made a straight course towards the student parking lot. She spotted Brooke standing by her white SUV, clutching a bag. As Tyler got closer, she saw Brooke was crying.

"What is going on?" Tyler practically ran to Brooke, "You got suspended?!"

Brooke sobbed and reached out.

"I've got you, baby," Tyler clasped Brooke, "I'm here."

"I got into a fight," Brooke cried and clung to Tyler, "Jenny was saying awful things about you and I pushed her down and then I hit her and then Principal Miller suspended me and... oh, Tyler. Now I can't go to prom! I'm so sorry, I've ruined everything and -"

Tyler rubbed Brooke's back, "Shh, it's okay. You got into a fight?"

Brooke loosened her grip and sniffled, "Yeah, with Jenny. She was saying hateful things about you - about us. I got so mad. I attacked her right in the hallway. Mr. Blumquist had to break-up the fight and sent me to the Principal's office. Miller suspended me for a week and said I couldn't come to school or attend any school activities."