Lesbian Au Pair in Brussels

Story Info
Freshman Jordan Au Pairs in Brussels and meets mature women.
15.6k words
4.68
8.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

Jordan Taylor locked the door to her dorm room and cried for two days. She alternated between hating Professor Janet Simister PhD., the woman who dumped her, and hating herself for falling in love with someone who treated her so badly. Jordan was more than halfway through her freshman year and just wanted to leave school; to leave the embarrassment, the shame and the heartbreak behind her.

Then she thought about her parents. They would be so disappointed and angry at the money she would have wasted. This thought brought on a fresh torrent of tears.

Jordan was a freshman at Colgate University in upstate New York. She had gone there straight from graduating high school in Clinton NJ. Jordan was quite a shy but otherwise normal teenager; in high school she had spent a lot of time studying and did not go in for the usual competitive sports popular among girls. Jordan's passion had always been the outdoors; she had worked three years as a summer camp counselor and in the previous summer she managed to secure a coveted internship with the Park Ranger Service at Yellowstone.

By her senior year Jordan was not cheerleader pretty but overall, she was quite content with her looks and figure. At 5'8'' she was tall for a girl and had a slim athletic build. Her dark brown hair was so curly it was almost kinky, and she had let it grow well past her shoulders. Her face was longer and pointier than round which, with her thick brown eyebrows, gave her a sort of mischievous look. With her slim build she could often get away with sports bras or none at all.

Owing to some Italian ancestry on reaching puberty her body hair grew rapidly. By the time she graduated from high school, her bush, if left untrimmed, was a wild tangle of black hair. To her embarrassment her black hair spilled out from her crotch, down her inner thighs, up to her navel, and pretty much covered the inside of her butt crack. She found it especially tedious to have to shave or wax her legs and underarms every couple of days; it was so time consuming that at the age 14 she gave up and vowed never to shave again. She also had a thin line of dark hair above her upper lip which was barely visible and could be made to disappear by applying peroxide. If she forgot to do that or if she didn't bother, a small mustache would appear within a week.

During high school she had dated several boys and had lost her virginity at 14. But by 16 she had begun hanging around with the more fluid gender crowd at school and had some lesbian experiences. She dated a few girls but avoided serious relationships. Jordan was a down to earth, practical girl; her experimentation with lesbian sex did not exactly change her world, but it did convince her she preferred pussy over cock.

Frosh week is a tradition for freshmen at most American Universities, and it consists mainly of parties for new students and an opportunity for different clubs, organizations, sports, sororities and fraternities to recruit new members. The only one which interested Jordan was the Colgate Outdoor Club, which was dedicated to activities like hiking, rock climbing, kayaking and skiing. She attended their orientation meeting, and the first activity the club had planned was a hike along part of the Allegheny Trail. To Jordan it seemed like a fantastic expedition and she was glad she had brought her camping equipment from home.

Twelve students, a mix of boys and girls, signed up for the Outdoor Club hike. Professor Janet Simister, a 49-year-old teacher in the French Studies department volunteered to join their group as chaperone/safety officer. When the group carpooled for transport to the hike starting point, Jordan drew a ride with Janet.

For Jordan the Friday morning of the hike was a rush of packing, buying last minute items and getting to the campus on time. She had not met the teacher before and the two were well on their way in Janet's car before Jordan could relax enough to take a good look at the woman driving her. Janet's ash blonde hair and coiffed side bang hairstyle made her look a bit younger than she was, but she had that look of authority she'd be recognized as a teacher anywhere. Her nose was large and her figure was good and evidently well cared for. Though she was a bit thick around the middle her large breasts gave her an unmistakable hourglass figure.

Professor Simister (call me Janet) turned out to be a charming woman who seemed genuinely interested in her passenger. Jordan noted the woman frequently took her hand off the wheel to touch her whenever she wanted to make a point.

Jordan had dated enough lesbian women to listen to what her 'gaydar' told her. There was no question Professor Janet Simister was flirting with her. 'But what should I do about it?' She wondered.

Jordan needn't have worried. Janet Simister had already planned all the necessary moves - she had plenty of experience seducing young college students.

"How did you enjoy Frosh Week Jordan?" Janet asked. "A pretty girl like you must have had scores of men chasing you. Did you meet any nice ones?"

"It was OK, Janet. A bit too much of a party for my taste. And quite a few guys came on to me, but they were disappointed. I mostly play for the other team." She said.

"I'm glad to hear that dear!" Janet told her. "That's a choice I made when I was your age. Never looked back even though it was a little more controversial then than it is today."

"Do you have a partner?" Jordan asked.

"No, not at the moment." Janet replied. "And you?"

Jordan shook her head and asked: "how did you come to be a French teacher, Janet?"

Janet told Jordan how she had fallen in love with France as a young exchange student and decided to have a career that would let her travel to that country on a regular basis.

Jordan, who had only ever been as far as Montana and who had never been outside the continental United States, was very impressed. The older woman went on to tell Jordan about her adventures as a student in France and of some of the romances she had experienced. The younger woman hung on her every word and questioned her extensively about life in France and Europe. She was more than a little in awe of Janet.

"If I were younger I would do it all over again, and I would love to take you with me!" Janet said, joking.

"You don't need to be younger," Jordan said. "I think you are very attractive the age you are." She instantly regretted saying this because she thought it made her look foolish and her cheeks became red with embarrassment.

Sensing her discomfort, Janet put a hand on Jordan's knee and said: "It's OK my dear, I think you are very pretty and smart, and it's quite OK to have a crush on your teacher. It happens all the time at college."

They were quiet with their thoughts for a while.

As they approached the jumping off point for the hike, Janet asked: "Jordan, did you bring a tent?"

"Yes, I brought a one person through-hiking tent." She answered. "And you?"

"I brought a 2-person tent. And I was wondering...." Janet said.

"Wondering what?" Jordan asked.

"If we shared my 2-person tent and rebalanced our loads, we'd both have lighter packs for the hike." Janet said.

"Sounds like a good plan!" Jordan said smiling.

The group met at the jump off point and began the hike at noon. Janet and Jordan had arrived early and switched out the tents and by noon they were ready to go.

The first stage of the hike was quite challenging. The section of the Appalachian Trail they planned to hike mostly follows mountain ridges for its entire length. The first objective for the group was to make it to the top of the ridge, elevation 3,200 feet. They reached the top, took a short break and followed the ridge until 6pm when they arrived at the campsite where they had planned to stay overnight.

Because Jordan had spent the summer outdoors at Yellowstone, she had no trouble keeping up with the group and occasionally found herself at the front, setting the pace for others. Her long muscular legs ate up the miles with ease. Janet spent most of the time near the middle of the group, but she also had little trouble keeping up. Jordan was secretly impressed with the stamina she showed at her age.

The group contained many experienced campers and quickly split up the different tasks required. By 630pm the tents were up, and several camping stoves were lit ready to begin cooking dinner. They ate together as a group and when they were finished Janet said to Jordan: "Come with me Jordan, I want to show you something."

Janet grabbed a blanket and went along the trail for about a quarter mile, with Jordan following close behind, until they reached a clearing in the forest. She laid the blanket on the ground in the middle of the opening between the trees, pointed up and said: "the stars are just incredible tonight! This is a great place to watch them from."

The two lay down, side by side, shoulders and hips touching, and looked up into the night sky. Neither said a word but each was conscious of the warmth coming from the body of the other. After what seemed like quite a long time, Janet raised herself on her elbow and kissed Jordan on the lips. The younger woman sighed, put her arms around Janet and kissed her back with passion that surprised her. Janet pushed her tongue into Jordan's mouth who returned the kiss with equal if not more intensity.

Jordan broke off suddenly and said: "I'm so sorry! That was inappropriate."

"Nonsense!" Janet replied, stroking her cheek with her fingers. "It's never wrong to follow your emotions. I think you have strong feelings for me."

"Oh God!" Jordan groaned. She had suddenly felt lonely and knew how much she wanted love. She put her head on Janet's ample chest and began sobbing, her tears falling to soak the older woman's shirt.

"What's the matter Jordan?" Janet asked. "Why the tears?"

"I just realized how lonely I've been Janet!" Jordan said between sobs. "And you're going to think I'm just an overly emotional teenager!" She said and kept sobbing.

"Nonsense Jordan," Janet said. "Do you want to love me?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" Jordan replied.

"I'd like to love you too, you silly girl. Stop crying. I will tell you something, you can have my heart, and if you want to be mine you can be for as long as you want." Janet said.

Jordan couldn't help sobbing and Janet said: "It's late, we need to go back to the tent and get some sleep."

The campsite was quiet by the time they reached their tent. It was early September and the temperature at night was cool - low 70s but not cold. Janet handed Jordan a flashlight and said: "hold this Jordan."

Janet then proceeded to take off her shirt and bra and massaged her breasts where straps had pushed into the soft flesh. Her eyes were on Jordan, who stared spellbound. Janet lay on her back and pulled off her hiking pants and panties; while the torch light played on her.

"Do you like what you see dear?" Janet said, now completely undressed. She took the young girl's hands in her own and placed them on one of her boobs. While Jordan fondled the big soft orb Janet pulled her head close and kissed her on the lips. They tangled their tongues for a few moments and Janet lay back pushing Jordan on top of her and in between her legs. Jordan could smell Janet's arousal as she got close and since the flashlight had turned off, she operated by touch, taste and smell. Her tongue easily found Janet's clit in the darkness and gave it a lick, and then another.

Jordan felt Janet's hand grip her long and thick hair and pulled her as close as she could, ground her pussy onto her mouth and squeezed her head with thick heavy thighs.

"Touch yourself baby girl, use your fingers to fuck yourself!" Janet ordered.

Jordan did so while she licked and sucked Janet's pussy with as much concentration as for a final exam. She guessed she must have gotten a passing grade because before long she heard Janet moaning quietly. She also thought she could feel the woman's thighs quiver against her ears. The teacher pushed her head away, rolled on top of her and thrust her fingers into the girl's vagina to finish what Jordan had started. And both, totally spent, fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day's hike was challenging for some in the group but not for Janet and Jordan. Whenever they found themselves alone on the trail they'd hold hands briefly, Jordan mouthing the words: "I love you," at the older woman. On the second night in their tent the two were less energetic. Janet undressed, lay on her inflatable mattress with legs open and said: lick me, baby girl. Jordan did so enthusiastically even though both had been sweating all day and neither had a chance to wash. She found she loved the well-seasoned taste of the woman with her sweat and body odor.

After Janet had an orgasm, she took Jordan in her arms and explored her strong, muscled athletic figure with her fingers. The younger girl was no weightlifter, but her muscles were taut and well defined after years enjoying vigorous outdoor activities. Janet was also fascinated by the young woman's body hair: her bushy underarms and the thick thatch of black hair which covered her pussy entirely and trailed down between her ass cheeks and up to her navel.

Before they fell asleep Jordan snuggled up to the older woman and said: "Janet, I love you!"

The hiking group got back to Hamilton, NY and the university late Sunday night. Janet dropped Jordan off at her dorm and gave her a surreptitious kiss before letting her out of the car.

"Baby girl, you know that we can't be seen together. It's a serious violation of the rules for faculty to sleep with students. If the administration finds out I could be fired." She said.

"Yes, I was worried about that!" Jordan answered. "I won't tell a soul and we can be careful, can't we? We don't have to stop, do we?" She said, alarmed.

"No, I don't want to stop either." Janet said. "But I can't go to your dorm and since I live in a university owned house and I'm surrounded by faculty, we can't go there either. Probably the safest place is my office. Is that alright with you baby girl?" She said.

"Yes, whenever you want, I'll be there!" Jordan said and entered her dorm room feeling a warm glow inside her. She was in love! It wasn't perfect but Janet was so fantastic she would make it work.

The next couple of days Jordan was busy with registering for courses and starting classes. Then she got a text from Janet inviting her to her office.

Janet's office was small, contained a desk and a couple of chairs, and the walls were completely filled with books of all kinds.

Janet met her at the door and gave her a lingering kiss. She was wearing a woman's business suit - a matching jacket and skirt. She locked the door and to the young woman's surprise began methodically to remove Jordan's clothes. When Jordan had been completely undressed Janet led her to her desk and asked her to sit on the top, facing her.

"Open your legs baby girl," Janet said. Jordan did as she was told.

"Now masturbate for me baby girl, I want to watch you cum."

As instructed Jordan began by rubbing her hairy pussy, stroking her clit, and finally fingering her wet cunt at the same time. The combination of embarrassment at being watched and arousal made her reach her climax very quickly. When the sensations subsided and she looked over at Janet, she saw the professor was not wearing panties and had hiked her skirt up nearly around her waist. She could see her stroke her open shaved pussy.

"Baby girl, get on your knees and lick my pussy." Janet ordered.

Jordan did so. Still naked, she pressed her tongue into the woman's wet slit and used it to explore every crack and crevice, lash her clit and push her tongue deep into the woman's cunt. When the professor had her orgasm, she got Jordan up off the ground and kissed and licked her face, tasting her own cum on the younger woman's lips. She told Jordan to get dressed and let her out the door.

A couple of days later the younger woman was once again summoned to Professor Simister's office. This time she wasn't asked to strip but was directed to get on the floor right away and pleasure the older woman. This became a regular duty Janet demanded, three or four times a week. In between sessions Janet would call her and tell her how much she loved and needed her. She seemed so sincere and loving it always nearly brought Jordan close to tears. She was so infatuated with Janet that when the professor asked her to shave her armpits and her pussy, Jordan did so right away, even though she hadn't touched a razor since she was 14, and shaving and waxing herself took a lot of time she really didn't have.

When she did present herself to Janet freshly shaved, she was rewarded by being told to lie down on the woman's desk, legs open while she had her newly shaved pussy licked. But despite staying shaved for Janet, Jordan had her pussy licked only infrequently.

One day in mid-November, Jordan entered Janet's office to find another woman inside, sitting on a chair next to the Professor's desk. She looked a bit older than Janet, was tall and thin and without much of a bust. Jordan recognized her as a professor who she had seen around the campus. She later learned her name was Professor Michelle McDowell and she was in the French department and was likely senior to Janet.

That day however Janet did not introduce her, she simply told Jordan to get on her knees and lick her pussy and make her cum. Jordan did so obediently, although she felt awkward and embarrassed at performing this intimate act in front of a stranger. When she had given Janet a climax and looked around for the first time, she noticed the other woman had hiked her skirt and was rubbing her own bare and smooth-shaven pussy.

The woman spoke for the first time and said to Janet: "she sucks your pussy any time you ask her? Just like that. Wonderful! You have a little treasure there."

"Yes, she's a jewel, isn't she." Janet said. "She'll lick yours if I tell her. Would you like that Michelle?"

"Yes, I'm so horny I couldn't piss. Get her to lick my pussy."

"Jordan, get on your knees lick her pussy please, baby girl!" Janet ordered. Jordan knelt before the stranger and gave her the same cunt licking, she had just given Janet.

"That was one of the best pussy sucking I've ever had Janet!" The woman said as she stood up and straightened her skirt. "Do you think you can arrange another session for me?"

"Sure," Janet said. "Any time you like, just let me know."

When she was done, the woman didn't say anything, but Janet led her to the door, gave her a hug and let her out. She turned to Jordan and said: "Thanks for doing this baby girl, that woman is really important in the Department and my career really depends on her influence! I'm so grateful to you baby girl and I love you so much."

Any reservations Jordan may have had vanished immediately and she glowed with pride and pleasure.

Janet phoned her later that evening and said: "Baby girl, I'm so sorry, I never even asked you if you wanted to go down on Michelle! That was so wrong of me. I promise I will never do it again. Will you forgive me?"

"Oh Janet! I love you. You know I will do anything you want me to. And if it's important to you, it's important to me." Jordan said.

Janet and Jordan's relationship had to take a break over the Christmas holidays when Jordan went home to her parents. She missed Janet terribly but they resumed their sex in the professor's office in January. Janet occasionally got her colleague Michelle to join them and Jordan was keen to pleasure her, as she had done before. Sadly it was Michelle who caused the undoing of their relationship. Michelle liked to drink and was known to speak carelessly when in her cups. No secret was safe so long as Michelle knew it and in March word of their affair got out and became common knowledge.