Lesbian Au Pair in Brussels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the night Rain and Jordan first made love, things changed in the Bannister household. Of course, it was very hard for the two to conceal their newfound feelings for each other, which manifested in many ways, small touches here and there, exchanging smiles. Unsurprisingly Rain's girls noticed tensions had eased and their mother seemed altogether happier. It was inevitable that Elowen, the 5-year-old, would wake up in the middle of the night and find Jordan and Rain together in her parents' bed. When she asked about it her mother told her they were having a sleepover. To cover their tracks Rain had both girls sleepover with both of them a couple of times.

Her husband Ed came home for a couple of nights a week later. Rain tried to avoid her new lover for most of his visit and she was sure her husband suspected nothing. Jordan however continued seeing Kata and got back together with Claire. She even once arranged a fuck-date with Nicole and on her way home she paused to consider the difference between the young girl she had just been with and her older lovers. On balance she preferred the older women; their bodies may not have been as tight as Nicole's, but they were far more giving and eager to please. 'Something to think about!' She told herself.

When she got home she found Rain in a rare mood. Irritable and snappy.

"Did you have a nice time with your other old ladies?" She said bitchily, and immediately regretted it. "Oh God I'm sorry Jordan, it's my fault. I'm falling for you, and it breaks my heart to see you with anyone else. But who am I to put conditions on you when I'm still married, and I slept with my husband only a couple of days ago. I didn't fuck him, but still.."

Jordan took Rain in her arms and said: "Rain, I care for you deeply and I really want to be with you. I feel we are soul mates on some deep level. Do you feel it too?" Rain nodded her head.

"But I think you should know I would have a really hard time giving myself entirely to just one person." She said, and then went on to tell her the whole story of her relationship with Janet, abuse, heartbreak and all.

"Maybe that's the reason I'm so attracted to the butch persona. So that I can be strong and tough! And I can have my bitches, plural." She said and giggled.

One of the reasons Jordan liked Rain so much was the woman was crazy for her pussy. For a woman who had been straight all her life, tasting her first pussy was like a blind person gaining her eyesight all of sudden. She couldn't get enough. She'd be on her knees with her face in Jordan's cunt, anywhere, any time. In the car, in the kitchen while the girls were next door watching tv, and in any public washroom, including at the girl's schools.

One evening Jordan told Rain that they were going into Brussels for a night out and to arrange babysitters for the girls. Jordan took her directly to an apartment where Kata was waiting for them. Right inside the door Kata went to Rain from the front and took her into her arms. Jordan did the same from the back and the two gave her a love bomb, both kissing her at the same time and groping every sensitive spot on her body, tits, pussy, bottom, etc. While doing so they removed her clothes. Rain initially tried to resist but her arousal rendered her helpless. Once she was naked, the two half-carried her into the bedroom where Jordan put her on her hands and knees, between her legs, so she could lick her pussy. While she was so engaged, Kata came at her from the back, put three fingers into her wet hole and licked her clitoris. After a suitable interval they changed ends so that Rain had her face in Kata's pussy, which she licked enthusiastically.

This encounter was the last bit of ice that broke the dam. Henceforth Rain became an eager participant in any threesome's Jordan suggested. As the au-pair had made her peace with Claire, the woman was more than a little excited when Jordan promised to bring a black woman for her to try out. It went so well that she told both of them they could have whatever they wanted. Jordan and Rain said they would take a rain-check, hustled the old woman into her shower, and destroyed a more than 300 Euro hairstyle by taking turns pissing on her face and hair.

This ideal state-of-affairs could not continue indefinitely. Her husband Ed somehow found out about Rains' infidelity, likely from a fellow mother at her daughter's school who snitched on her. Ed hired a private detective and every sordid detail of their affair came to light and he began divorce proceedings.

It was at this point that Jordan was glad she had re-connected with Claire. The woman's advice and connections were a godsend. Ed, who hadn't bothered to acquaint himself with Belgian law, was surprised to find the law pretty much favored the mother of his children to the exclusion of all else. Not only was he forced to support his estranged wife in the manner she was accustomed to, if he wanted to continue seeing his daughters he was required to support them and Rain. In the end it cost him as much as when he was married but he could no longer visit his own house without permission, and he didn't have the right to fuck his wife any more.

Jordan and Rain stayed together for a couple of years, but in an open or polyamorous relationship. Eventually Rain wanted her daughters to grow up in America and moved back to North Carolina.

Jordan obtained Belgian citizenship with Claire's invaluable help. By the time the process was completed 3 years later, she spoke French like a native. She went back to school and got a degree in public policy, eventually getting a job with the European government. She remains a butch and has not settled down with one partner. Jordan made up her mind she will never give up her 'bitches'.