All Comments on 'Lesbian Blackmail Sex Pt. 02'

by SheldonPennwell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

this part was better then the first part, not bad, now Cory knows the feeling of it without being forced to do it

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

I'm not sure where you're most ignorant. Sex in general, lesbian sex, or blackmail. I'm any case, you can't write your way out of a Depends diaper.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
This part was short

I liked yhe first chapter, but still this chapter left me excited and wanting more.

redsox04meredsox04meover 6 years ago
Nah..

You can tell its written by a guy...too fast,no feeling...over quickly.

I suggest you get your wife to write the next one and you proof read it.

Storyline had potential but failed in execution.

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Plenty of Potential

This story ended far too fast. Cory was pleasuring Donna for what 45 second? True lesbian sex is NEVER about speed. I know having been one all my life and with a 4 decade life with my partner. Somewhere between Donna's mouth and her vagina are two points few of us miss.

Cuddling is every bit as much of sex as eating your partner, toying with your hands, or kissing. That skin to skin contact is very important. Find sex without all of these and you are reading the musings of a male.

Suggestions for where you can go from here:

1. Slow sex redo in the hotel room taking up much of the night including at least one shower and a delivery from room service. Sex burns a lot of calories and Cory's alcohol fuel will rapidly be expended.

2. Donna and Cory find they want to continue seeing each other.. Being rich Donna takes her to some nice places and gets her some nice clothes to show off her trophy and some naughty clothes to spice up their life. Include an incredibly revealing string bikini, white to show off her developing tan. Oh, she will also pay for her insurance.

3. Donna invites Cory to live with her with the understanding that Donna will generally lead with Cory her sole student. After a suitable period, and to the surprise of noone, Donna and Cory exchange vows.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

I liked the story premise, and the way it played out. It was nice seeing Cory discover something new about herself.

I had the impression that Donna would have been after more than just the conversion/turning. You know, if she has to get the car fixed, I have no idea how much professional sex workers charge for the time spent in Donna's hotel room, but I had the impression this would have been the first payment.

I also want to point out that Donna could still blackmail Cory for more. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for sharing this hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous