Lesbian Blackmail Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"look what I have for you," said Donna.

As Cory looked down, and her eyes met with the sight of Donna holding her toy. A cold chill flooded her body. Cory had never ever used any kind of toy before, and her mind was filled with an overwhelming feeling of nervous anticipation. Donna squeezed a tube of "Love Gel" over each shaft, and coated them evenly with her hand.

"There we go, good and lubed," said Donna. "Your pussy is wet enough, but I don't want any resistance when the extension slides into your sweet pink little ass." Donna gave Cory a bewitching look as she stroked the toy. "My toy works like magic, so just relax, and enjoy it."

Cory set her head back down, closed her eyes, and braced herself. She thought about what Donna said, thinking it might be best to just give in, and let Donna make her come, and put a quick end to this ordeal. Donna placed her left hand on Cory's trim mound, and began to gently slide her thumb back and forth over Cory's clit. Donna's thumb slid seamlessly, being well coated with the lube. Cory's legs began to tremble from the sensation.

Donna then began to slowly work the vibrator into Cory's wet tight hole. Donna slowly rotated the shaft back and forth, slowly working its large rubbery head into the entrance of Cory's tight hole. Donna gave it a gentle thrust, and Cory let out a loud moan, as the head popped through her tight opening, and slid into her pussy. Donna could feel Cory stiffen her legs as she worked it deeper and deeper into her pussy. Donna now replaced her tongue on Cory's clit, and began working it fiercely. Cory's eyes were shut tightly, and her hands clutched the sheets, as her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Cory let out moan after moan, as Donna began slowly sliding the vibrator in and out, while at the same time, tongued her clit vigorously.

Cory hips began to spasm, and would involuntarily thrust forward into the vibrator each time it plunged inward. Cory knew Donna was right, she would not be able hold back an orgasm.

Donna paused from her clit licking. "Hard to hold back, isn't it? Wait till you feel what's coming next."

Donna quickly put her tongue back to work on Cory's clit, then, flipped the switch on the sex toy. Cory let out a lingering cry as she gripped the sheets so hard, she almost tore them. Suddenly, Cory felt something touching her asshole. The vibrator was now deep enough in her pussy, that the smaller 4-inch staff's tip was now pressing up against her tight asshole. As Donna worked the vibrator in and out deeper, the small shaft pressed harder and harder against her asshole. Cory tried to resist its penetration by squeezing her asshole as tight as she could.

"Please be easy, I never had anything in my butt before," Cory pleaded.

"I'll be gentle, just relax and let it in, you'll enjoy it," said Donna.

Between the lubed tip of the shaft, and Cory's own pussy cream oozing down over her ass, Cory's resistance quickly became futile. Despite squeezing her ass as tight as she could, the extension was working its way in. Cory was experiencing an intense combination of pain and pleasure, with the main shaft in her pussy, and the extension starting to penetrate her ass.

Donna stopped for a moment to allow the vibration to relax Cory's ass a little more. Cory took deep breaths, and tried to relax her ass to avoid pain. Again, Donna started working the toy in. Cory relaxed a little more, as it slid in deeper and deeper into her ass. Donna again went to work on Cory's clit with her tongue. Feeling one shaft sliding in and out of her pussy, and the other sliding in and out of her ass, and Donna tonguing her clit, Cory could no longer hold back, and gave in to her orgasm.

"Oh My God, it feels so good!" cried Cory, before letting out another long lingering moan.

Donna could feel Cory's pussy squeezing tight around the vibrator in a series of contractions, offering more and more resistance each time it slid in. With her eyes shut tight, her hands gripping the sheets even tighter, Cory thrusted her hips hard into the plunging vibrator as her orgasm began.

Donna lifted her head and said, "That it baby, let it go!"

Cory's legs suddenly grew stiff, and began shaking in a spasmodic manner. "Oh God yes! it feels so good! Damn you Donna for making me come like this!" Cory cried out, sounding like she was on the verge of crying.

Cory gave one last thrust of her hips, holding them up, as she let out a final, long, loud moan. Suddenly, her hips dropped, resting motionless on the bed. Donna slowly withdrew the vibrator, and as the tip parted from Cory's pussy, she could see a stream of white cream oozing out her hole. Donna extended her tongue, and licked up the cream as it flowed out.

"You taste so delicious," said Donna, licking Cory's pussy cream from her lips.

Cory laid motionless, her heavy breathing subsiding with every breath. As she became more and more relaxed, she pondered on the fact that she has just been pleasured by another woman for the first time in her life. She experienced an intense orgasm unlike any before. She quickly dismissed the fact that this was blackmail sex, and accepted the fact that enjoyed the entire experience. Donna crawled up and cuddled with Cory, resting her head on Cory's shoulders, and gently rubbing her stomach with her hand. She lifted her head and gave Cory a gentle kiss on the cheek, then rested it back down.

A part of Cory was relieved it was all over. "So, we are square now, right?" Cory asked.

"Well, not exactly dear, there's still one more thing," replied Donna.

End of part 1

12