Lesbian Co-worker Pt. 02

Story Info
I can’t help but go back to Becky.
4.5k words
4.7
33.1k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Every one in this story is over the age of 18.

It had been a few weeks since I had lost the bet and paid with my pussy and tongue. Becky had collected both our tip money and gave me lots of abuse to the rest of the staff as she did. Later when we were alone she gave me my tips back. I had spent those weeks feeling very confused. I did not think I was a a lesbian, I was not suddenly attracted to women and I still was attracted to men. When I looked at Becky though my pussy flooded at the thought of what we had done. Most nights I would bring out my vibrated and pleasure myself to the memories of that night.

I tried to avoid Becky as much as I could at work. When I could not avoid her I tried my normal tactic of giving he abuse but it did not feel the same. Some of the other staff noticed but they fault it was because I had lost the bet and had to give her my tips that I could not be as mean to her. This did not stop her carrying on the same as normal, only now with knowing looks shot my way and when ever we were alone she would slap or squeeze my ass or boobs and whisper in my ear saying that she knows I want more. Whenever this happened I would masturbate as soon as I got home that day.

After a few weeks things started to get back to normal, I was able to start giving her some insults back and we soon had our usual banter back, only a bit less mean then before.

I was in the staff bathroom touching up my make-up in the mirror when Becky walked in. I ignored her but she came over and slapped my ass.

" oww, what was that for?" I asked harshly.

"Shut up you love it." She replied laughing at me.

"Your man hands hurt." I told her.

"That's not what you said when I had my thumb up your ass." She smirked.

"Whatever." I said almost lost for words.

"I bet you are soaking wet right now." She laughed.

"You wish." I replied weakly.

"Oh yeah?" She said as she got even closer behind me, pulling me by my hips back into her. Her hands reached around to my button on my jeans.

"So your telling me if I put my hand down here it won't come out wet." She said this as her hand went down into my panties to touch my soaking wet pussy.

"That's what I thought." She said smugly. With that she worked two of her fingers into my pussy and began to slowly fuck me with them.

"I could make you come right now before your shift starts. I could watch you all day knowing you are in cum soak panties." As she said this she picked up the pace of her fingering. It did not take her long to get me close to coming. But as soon as I was close she stopped.

"I would rather leave you horny and wanting more." She told me as she pulled her fingers out of me. I nearly collapsed as my legs had gone weak from the fingering and she was the only thing supporting me. She brought her finger up to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Tasty." She laughed as she left the bathroom.

I had to spend the rest of my shift extremely horny. Every time Becky even looked at me it sent tingles to my pussy. What was worse was the fact that I knew when I went home and masturbated I still would not be satisfied. I was finishing my shift and cleaning my hands in the bathroom sink when Becky walked in.

"Ask me nicely." She said with a knowing smile.

"Please." I replied quietly. She nodded to the bathroom stall and I walked in. As I did she followed and shut the door behind me.

"Take them off." She ordered pointing to my jeans. I quickly fumbled at the button and zip undoing them and began to slide them down along with my panties. I had only got them to my thighs before Becky pushed me, slamming against the stall wall. Her hand went straight for my pussy, her fingers getting inside quickly due to the wetness. Within minutes I was having a mind blowing orgasm. I had to lean on Becky for support and moan into her shoulder to stop making a loud noise. When my legs started working again I leaned back against the wall.

"Thank you." I told Becky, and meant it. She leaned in close and brought her pussy juice covered fingers up to my mouth. I opened it and allowed her to slide them in and sucked them clean.

"If you want it just ask." She whispered into my ear. She left after that, leaving my to pull my jeans up.

I felt satisfied for the next few days, and with Becky off for the rest of the week I was able to not think about her. The next week was a different story, as soon as I saw her it all started again. I decided halfway through the week I needed to spend the night with her again. So swallowing my pride I found her alone in the staff room.

"Hey." I said meekly.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I was wondering, maybe, if I could come over this week?" I asked quietly. She turned to look at me with a large smile.

"Come over for what?"

"You know."

"No I don't think I do." She said with a smile.

"Fine. I want you to fuck me."

"And?"

"Too lick your pussy."

"Good girl." She said. "But it won't be like last time." I looked at her confused for a second.

"This time you will do what I say when I say. It won't just be a quick fuck and a lick. Do you agree?"

"Yes." I said quickly. If last time was just a quick fuck the I wonder what a long one felt like.

The rest of the week felt like it dragged waiting for Friday to come. I even had a follow up interview for a fashion company that I had been interviewing for a few weeks only to be told I was not what they were looking for. I was beginning to get frustrated with it as I was spending money on travel for all these interviews and not getting anywhere. I was also missing out on opportunities because I had to do extra shifts at work too earn money to go on these interviews. So by the time Friday came around I was ready to really blow off some steam.

At the start of my shift on Friday Becky came into the staff room and walked over to me, there was a few other members of staff getting ready also. She handed me a small box.

"I want you to wear this for your whole shift." She said quietly so no one could hear. "Best if you open it in private."

She left the room and I made my way to the bathroom and got in a stall. With the door shut I opened the box. To my horror it contained a small metal butt plug and bottle of lube. The butt plug was silver with a emerald gem in the bit that would stick out of my bum. I did not want to spend my shift with this in but for Becky I was willing to do it. I was no stranger to anal but was not a massive fan. I pulled my jeans down and poured some lube onto the plug, putting some lube on my finger I bent forward over the toilet and gently rubbed some onto my asshole. With everything lubed and slowly inserted the plug into my ass. It felt very uncomfortable as I pulled my jeans and panties back up but I was soaking wet and more turned on them ever as I left the bathroom.

A few hours into my shift I took a quick break and was alone in the staff room when Becky walked in.

"Is it in?" She asked.

"Yes you pervert. Why do you want me to wear it any way?" I asked.

"One, I like to make you do things you don't want to. Two, it marks you as my pretty little play thing. And three, green is my favourite colour." She laughed at the last one.

"Your little play thing?" I asked her.

"When you have that up your ass you do as I say." She told me harshly. "And too prove it you will show it to me."

I did not want to ruin my chance of spending the night with her again, and the way she talked to me sent tingles down my body. I had a quick look at the door to make sure no one was coming in, I undid my jeans and bent over facing away from Becky. She got a good look at the green plug sticking out of my ass before I covered it back up before I got caught.

"Good girl." She smiled at me. I shot her a dirty look. "Why do you want this so badly?" She asked me.

"I don't know, I can't really help it." I replied honestly.

"Are you secretly a lesbian?" She asked.

"I don't think so. I'm not attracted to any other girls."

"So it's just me then? I should be flattered." She laughed.

"Shut up, your built like a man anyway." I said trying to get some control back.

"A man whose pussy you will be licking later." She said as she gave my ass a squeeze, her finger tapping the plug.

The rest of the shift went by far to slowly. The plug began to feel normal in my ass by the end of it. I waited near Becky's car, waiting for her to finish getting ready to leave.

"Show me before you get in my car." She told me.

"Show you what?" I asked confused.

"The plug, or you don't get in." She said. The car park was dark but we could be seen of people were about. I looked around and saw no one. Quickly I showed Becky the plug still in my ass.

We drove the few minutes back to her place and went inside. I was still amazed at how nice the apartment was, two bedrooms both with their own bathrooms, and a large living room and kitchen. It even had a large balcony with sitting on.

"Strip down to your underwear." She told me as soon as we walked in. I knew I would be coming over tonight so I wore a nice set of black lace underwear, the panties were a thin thong and you could see the plug sticking out of my bum.

"Very pretty." She said as she watched me from the sofa. "Come here."

I walked over to her and she pulled me down to her so that I was straddling her. She grabbed me by my hair and pull me down for a kiss. Our tongues slipped into each other's mouths, her hand roamed my body before coming to my ass to slap it. I moaned into her mouth as she explored my body.

"I'm going to take a shower." She told me as she pulled me away from the kiss. "I'll make sure your dinner is nice and clean."

With that she pushed me to side and left to go shower. I was sat half naked on her sofa not knowing what to do. At this point I was so turned on I would have done whatever she told me to do. I did not have to wait long as she called me to the bedroom. Becky was already laying in bed naked. It had only been a few weeks since last time but it seemed that she had toned her body even more. She opened her legs to show her pussy.

"You know what to do." She told me.

I did and I crawled up onto the bed and got my face between her thighs. I did not hesitate this time and began licking her pussy. It tasted just as good as I remembered. I did not want to rush this and I wanted it to be good, really good. So I took my time, licking and kiss all over her pussy as my hands rubbed her thighs. It seemed to be working as Becky was softly moaning and running her hands through my hair. I had been licking her pussy for a while and my face was now drenched in her pussy juice. I could feel her orgasm building so I worked harder and made her cum. Her orgasm was a powerful one and her back arched off the bed as she gripped my head in her thighs. When she collapsed back to the bed she lay their barely moving, I rested my head on her thigh and waited for her to recover.

"Wow." She said.

"You like it." I laughed.

"For a straight girl you sure can eat pussy." She told me.

"I aim to please." I joked. She reached down and pulled me up to her and kissed me. We made out as she licked her own juices from my tongue.

"Now tell me." She said. "Did you want to come here tonight for me to fuck you or so that you could lick my pussy?"

"Both." I replied honestly.

"So if I told you tonight I would not fuck you, and that all you would be doing is licking my pussy, would you be disappointed?"

"Yes."

"But would you still do it?"

"Yes. This plug in my ass says so." I laughed.

"Yes it does. While that is in your ass you are mine." She told me. "And shall we put that to the test?"

I said nothing worried about what that meant. She got off the bed and went to one of the draws and pulled out a paddle.

"Bend over the bed." She ordered. I had just told her I would do as she asked so I got up and bent over the bent, showing her my ass. She pulled my thong up even higher, showing more of my cheeks and the green gem between them. I heard a loud clap and then my ass exploded in pain. I cried out and collapsed on the bed. The first slap was soon followed by three more, two on each cheek. I had tears in my eyes and my ass was on fire.

"Spanking such a pretty ass gets me so wet." She said. She gave me two more, one for each cheek again before giving my ass a rub. She gave my ass a soft slap with her hand before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Time to get back to work." She said as she pulled me up and guided me between her legs. She moved my face back to her pussy. I wasted no time and started to lick it. I always did like rough sex with some spanking and even though that was the hardest spank I have ever received my pussy was in fire from it. She must have been just as turned on as it did not take long for her to cum. She grabbed a hand full of my hair as she did too push it further into her pussy and hold me their.

"You really will do what I say." She said as she let go of me.

"I said I would." I told her.

"How horny are you now?" She asked.

"Extremely." I replied.

"Good." She said. She got up and went to one of her draws. Turning round she had a large vibrater in her hand.

"Why don't you give me a show." She told me.

I was disappointed that I was not going to be fucked, but I said I would do as I'm told so I took the vibrater and got onto the bed. She got on and sat at the top of the bed facing me on the bottom. I was determined to put on a good show as I started slow. I slowly took my panties off and brought the vibrater to my mouth. I licked the whole thing before sliding it in my mouth to suck on it and get it wet. Once wet I brought it down to my pussy and rubbed it against it. My pussy was far wetter then the vibrater after what I had done tonight. I laid back more so that Becky could see the butt plug as I began fucking myself with the toy. I kept eye contact with Becky as I fucked myself, her eyes went from mine down to my pussy and back again. I used my other hand to free one of my boobs so that I could pinch my nipple as I fucked myself. I must admit having someone watch me masturbate was very thrilling, and I soon found myself cumming. I moaned out as I came and collapsed back onto the bed to ride it out. When I got my senses back Becky had a dressing gown on and threw one to me.

"Come, let's have a drink. Oh and you can take that plug out." She said as she left the room. Getting up in shaky legs I went into the bathroom to take out the plug and wash it. I put the gown on and put the plug in the pocket and went into the living room. Becky was in the kitchen making drinks so I took a seat on the sofa. She came over with a large cocktail in a pitcher and two glasses. She handed me a glass and filled it.

"I never thought you would be this much of a freak." She laughed.

"Shut up. I don't know what's wrong with me." I told her.

"I do, you are enjoying yourself." She said.

"I think I just need to blow off some steam. I'm so stressed from job hunting." I replied.

"What job hunting?"she asked. I told her all about my dream job and how hard I have. Been trying to achieve it. I also explained why I needed the money so bad which led me to making the first bet with her. I also explained why I could not lose that bet and why I made the deal with her.

"I don't think you have a money problem based on how nice this place is." I told her.

"Yeah you could say that."

"How can you afford a place like this?" I asked her. She then explained how she could afford it. Her dad was a CEO for a large tech company. He never had any time for her and just sent her money each month instead. She had used that money to invest and was pretty successful from it. It had allowed her to buy the apartment out right.

"Why the fuck do you work as a waitress?" I asked her confused.

"I'm bored." She told me.

"Bored!?" I cried out in mock horror.

"Yes bored. Plus the money I earn from it I spend on stupid things that I want and I get to socialise." She said.

"I could think of better things to do if I did not have to work." I laughed.

"Oh yeah? Well being a waitress led to having a pretty little straight girl spending the evening licking my pussy twice, spanking her and having her put on a little cum show for me." She said.

"Well I can't argue with that." I said blushing.

We spent a few hours talking and drinking till it got very late. She let me sleep in the spare room rather then trying to get a taxi home so late. The spare room was just as big as the main room and even included it's own en-suite bathroom. I slept naked as the only clothes I had were my work clothes. I woke up the next morning and decided that Becky needed thanking for letting me stay the night. I went in the bathroom and found some lube to help me insert the butt plug back into my ass. I left the room wearing only the gown she gave me the night before. Becky was nowhere to be seen but a note was left on the table, it read:

Gone to the gym, be back by 8.

It was now 7:50 so I did not have long to wait. I was sat on the sofa on my phone when Becky walked in. She was still in her gym clothes and had not showered yet. I stood up as she walked over and removed the gown, I turned and bent over a little so that she could see the plug in my ass. She waved me to follow her as she made her way to her room. When I walked in Becky was at her draws pulling out her strap-on. My pussy got wet at the sight of it, I was finally going to get fucked. She watched as she pulled off her gym shorts to reveal that she was not wearing any underwear and put on the strap-on.

"On your knees." She ordered. I dropped to my knees straight away. She pushed the strap-on towards my mouth and I opened it, allowing her to force it in. She began face fucking me, making me take it deep in my throat and making my eyes water.

"Sometimes I would like a real cock to make pretty girls like you gag on." She said. "But this will do just fine. Make sure you get it nice and wet because the fucking you are about to get is going to be rough."

The strap-on could not get any wetter after the throat fucking she had just given me. She kept throat fucking me just to make it extra wet. It had also caused my pussy to get extra wet as I enjoyed the rough treatment, and knowing I was about to be fucked. After a few more thrusts down my throat she pulled it out of my mouth. She pulled me to my feet then pushed me back onto the bed. She grabbed both my legs and opened them as she pulled me to the edge. With me in this position she could see everything, including the plug. My view was of Becky standing over me, strap-on aimed at my pussy. Wearing only a sports bra her musclier body looked even more fierce after her workout.

"Beg." She told me, strap-on resting on my pussy driving me crazy.

"Please fuck me." I begged.

"Good girl." She told me as she rammed the full length into me.

"Thank you." I moaned as she began fucking me.

She wasted no time in getting up to speed and was soon fucking me with full force. I was so turned on from the last day that I soon found myself screaming out in orgasm. Becky slowed and let me ride out my orgasm but picked up speed as I came down from it. Her hands were holding my legs open but she let one drop so that she could squeeze my boob. She fucked me hard into another orgasm but this time she did not slow down, instead she fucked me harder. When my orgasm ended she stopped and pull out of me, she pulled me off the bed and forced the strap-on back into my mouth. I cleaned all of my pussy juices of the toy as she face fucked me again. She stepped back and undid the strap-on, letting it fall to the ground. She then bent over the bed showing me her pussy from behind. I took the hint and crawled over and began to lick her pussy. From this view I was staring right at her asshole but did not care as I buried my face deeper into her pussy. My hands rubbed her cheeks and spread them so that I could get even closer. It worked as she was soon cumming, her juices flooding down my chin.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers
12