Lesbian Co-worker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished she got up and mentioned me to her bathroom. She had a large walk in shower that could easily fit two people inside. We got in together to wash the sex off is.

"You can take that out if you want to." She told me, pointing to the plug.

"What if I don't want too?" I asked her.

"Well then you stay my bitch for the day." She said.

"Guess I shall leave it in then." I laughed at her.

A few hours later I found myself back on her bed, on all fours facing the mirror. She fucked me just as hard as the first time and I came just as much. For the rest of the day she fucked me and I devoured her pussy. We fucked in every position and I ate her pussy however she asked. I was sad to leave that night but I don't think I could have had any more sex if I wanted too. A few weeks later I was in the staff room in tears. I had just had an unexpected bill and I already had no money.

"What's wrong?" Becky asked walking in. I told her what had happened and that I did not know what to do.

"Move in with me." She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Move into my spare room. Nothing sexual, I just want to help you as a friend." She told me.

A few days later I did move in. And true to her word she wanted nothing sexual in return. She did not even charge me rent, she just told me to use the money I was saving to help look for my dream job. With no stress from money I was able to spend more time going to interviews then I could before. In just over a month I had received a job working as a personal shopper for a very high end brand. It was not the job I wanted but it paid very well and was the first stepping stone in working my way up to where I wanted to be. I loved living with Becky, her fathers money, along with the money she made from investments, paid for all the serious stuff so her waitress money was spent on fun. Even though she said she wanted nothing sexual I still put the plug in my ass a few times a week and let her have her way with me. We also did not get jealous when we brought other people home. She still liked to dominate other pretty girls and I still liked men. We liked to talk about what we got up too the morning after and normally just turned each other on talking about it. We were going to have a lot of fun living together.

I hope you enjoyed my story. I love to hear feedback so please send me some. Let me know if you would like me to continue this story.

12