Lesbian Couple Seeks Sperm Donor

Story Info
Couple seduces younger neighbor for breeding threesome.
3.4k words
4.54
34.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lex, and I had gone back and forth about it for years. From what our other couple friends told us, it was impossible to feel 100% ready to get pregnant and start a family. There was no 'right' time, but every era could be the wrong one. This year, though, Lex got offered a great position at a stable company, we bought our first house with two extra bedrooms, and things finally felt...if not 'right,' at least 'good enough.'

Since we were both cis women, though, we had some decisions to make. We both knew I'd be the one to carry the baby. Lex loathed the idea of being pregnant and had a high-intensity job that she adored, while I worked from home and had always imagined myself carrying a baby.

So that just left the other half. The donor. Lex had a brother, but I couldn't stand him, and the idea that our kid could have even a trace of his personality repulsed me. The few male friends we had were married to our female friends and it felt too weird to us to have half-siblings for kids. We'd have to figure out what to tell them when they ended up with the same nose. Way too odd. There were plenty of sperm banks here in California, but they all felt impersonal and strange, not to mention the added expense of artificial insemination.

Then there was Jesse.

He was the son of our next-door neighbors, in his early twenties, starting grad school in the fall, staying here for the summer to watch the house and the dogs while our neighbors traveled Europe for their millionth wedding anniversary. He had tawny blond hair with sun highlights, cheekbones that could cut through glass, and great-grandparents who were still alive and healthy in their late 90s. An ideal candidate.

Plus, when Lex and I tanned in the backyard, we often caught him staring at us while he mowed the lawn or cleared the gutters. He was always respectful to us, never flirtatious or invalidating our marriage. When he spoke, he was intentional with his words, thoughtful, sweet. Once, he even brought us sun tea that he'd made. There weren't a lot of healthy, polite men his age at all, much less accessible to us.

On a Saturday morning -- in July, because Spring birthdays were the best -- we got ready to try our luck with him. Lex and I were both bisexual and had spent most of our 20s dating guys before meeting each other, so we knew what to do, more or less.

"Savannah, stay still!" Lex admonished me as she applied my voluminous false lashes that made my eyes both sexier and more innocent. "Now what are you going to wear?"

I turned myself into a statue and replied, "Nothing? That would probably get the job done."

She shoved me on the arm. "Take this seriously."

"I am! But I don't want to take it too seriously and freak him out," I said. She finished doing my eyelashes, so I told her, "I figured I'd just wear a sundress. Maybe that one with the open back; it's a little too short and I don't wear a bra with it. Sexy but not too much."

"Good idea." She stood up, still wrapped in a towel from her shower. "I was thinking those shorts that show off my butt -- the maroon ones -- and a tank top. Nothing crazy. You're the sexy one, anyway."

I protested, "You said you'd help!"

"I'm going to follow his lead. I want to make sure things go as smooth as possible," she explained as she stood up to get ready.

Lex dropped her towel and I took a second to admire her body, which I always tried to do when she was naked. The couples' counselor we'd seen before we got married told us both that appreciating the little things mattered almost as much as the big things. Not that her tits or ass were little things. Where I was lithe and toned, Lex was curvaceous. She'd worked as a plus-size model for a few years back in college and she still could if she wanted to. With more relaxed work hours, she was tan and rested with a crystal smile.

Of course, she'd say I was the sexier one, but that's how relationships are. She loved the way my thighs were strong and thick, loved the way she could hold my small but full breasts perfectly in her hands, and loved the way my long blonde hair framed my face. When we were out together, people usually assumed we were two straight girls out together until they saw us kiss.

Once we were both dressed, I kissed her softly on the forehead and said, "It's all going to be fine. Remember that if he says no, there are other options."

She gave me a smile/grimace because we both knew that, for now, there really weren't any other options if Jesse rejected us. We'd have to go through the donation process, which would take us forever considering how type A we both got when it came to major life decisions. This was the one way we'd agreed on easily. It seemed intuitive, natural, and maybe even fun if we handled it correctly.

We left our place and walked next door. I'd brought a plate of brownies, which now felt exceptionally stupid in my hands. Lex knocked on the navy blue door and it opened after only a few seconds. Our neighbor's ancient golden retriever greeted us with a slow wagging tail. As Lex knelt down to say hello, I looked up at Jesse. His amber eyes took a quick look over us both, lingering on the hemline of my skirt near the tops of my thighs.

"Sav, Lex, hey." He smiled; it was bright and genuine and welcoming. "What can I do for you?"

"Ah, I brought you some brownies," I stammered nervously, not sure how to broach a topic like 'I want you to get me pregnant.'

Jesse chuckled and took the plate from me. "I assume these are in exchange for some kind of favor? Need your pool filter cleared out again?"

"A favor, yeah," Lex replied. "Mind if we come in?"

"Shit, yeah, of course. I should've asked already." He stepped aside so that we could enter the sizable baby blue house. "Mom would throw a fit."

"She definitely would," I agreed.

The three of us walked inside. We'd both been inside the pristine white open-floor-plan first level before, but it felt particularly lush today. We kicked off our sandals and left them by the door. Jesse grabbed each of us a glass of ice water and then joined us in the living room. Lex and I sat on the couch next to each other while he reclined on an oversized armchair.

The silence sat comfortably between all of us as Jesse finished a brownie and took a few sips of water. He was relaxed while Lex and I stole nervous glances at each other, unsure which of us should broach the topic and how to start. Ultimately, I decided I should give it a go first. "So, Jesse, we've really enjoyed getting to know you a bit this summer."

He leaned forward, ready to listen, and said, "You too. I'm glad my parents have such great neighbors if they ever need to, like, borrow sugar."

"You know, so far, nobody's ever come to us in a mid-baking crisis." I laughed and then pulled in one stressed sip of the cool water, which seemed to help soothe my nerves a bit. "So, Jesse, you probably figured out we're not here to ask about our gutters or something like that."

His eyes were trained on his feet for a few seconds before he looked back up at us. With the way I was sitting, my dress was high enough to almost expose my panties. He was trying not to look as he replied, "Yeah. That's usually more of a thing you bring up when you catch me doing yard work. So what is it?"

"Lex and I want to start a family," I started.

"Congratulations. That's a big step; I know you'd both be great moms," he replied honestly.

"Thank you, yeah, it's something we've always wanted and we're finally feeling stable enough to take the leap." Another sip of water. I swallowed slowly this time. "But, ah, we're running into some trouble on the donor front."

Lex cut in when my voice trailed off. "We don't want to leaf through binders of information about random strangers. We don't want to pay thousands for IVF and make choices about embryos."

I added, "You're a good guy, you're handsome, and you've got a good family history."

Jesse's eyes widened and then narrowed for a second as the wheels began to turn behind his gaze. Eventually, a tiny smile settled on his lips. "Wait. Are you asking what I think you're asking? You want me to be your donor?"

"I know that's, like, kind of insane," I replied. "You're young and don't know us that well and-"

"I'm in," he said, voice firm and confident. "You're not looking for a father, right? Just the sperm?"

I laughed, my cheeks flaming red. "Yes, that's right. We wouldn't even put your name on the birth certificate or anything."

"Then what you're really asking is if I want to have sex with a beautiful woman." Jesse's voice was lighthearted and sweet and earnest. "The fact that I'd be helping you achieve a dream of yours is just a really nice cherry on top."

Lex grinned and squeezed my hand. She turned to Jesse and said, "We were actually, ah, hoping that I could join too. Be part of the process."

Jesse's eyes widened and glittered. "Fuck, are you serious? You're offering me a threesome with two women and no strings attached?"

I covered my face, embarrassed, as Lex chuckled. She said, "Well, the string is that if Savvy doesn't get pregnant today, you'll be on the hook again in a few weeks."

He asked, "Today?"

"Yeah, I'm ovulating this weekend," I cut in. " But we can wait until tomorrow or even next month if-"

He laughed like that was the most ridiculous idea in the world. "Not a chance."

Then Jesse stood up and walked over to the couch. He touched my chin as he leaned down, pulling my face close to his. His golden-brown eyes searched mine for some kind of permission, which he found as my eyes trailed to his lips. The taste of chocolate lingered on his lips as he kissed me tenderly for the first time. Our kiss deepened, his hand slipped from my cheek to the side of my neck, and a sweet moan left his mouth.

Jesse grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it over his head to reveal the muscular body underneath. He wasn't lean or cut like a college kid who worked out glamor muscles; he was actually, properly strong from years of both gym training and physical labor. His skin was a nice summer tan from swimming and yard work. When he stretched his arms over his head to remove the shirt, I kissed the place on his hip bones that began to turn into a 'V' toward his still-hidden cock.

Jesse pulled back, smiling a bit, and said, "I want to watch the two of you strip each other."

Lex didn't have to be told twice. She'd always loved both watching and being by others. She straddled me on the couch, her weight comfortable and familiar in my lap, and my hands fell naturally to her hips. I tugged her tank top off. Underneath, she wore a white bralette that soon made its way to the floor, too. Her breasts swung in front of my face; a pang of lust went to my cunt at them. Even after being married for years, I loved the sight of her large natural breasts and nipples that hardened at the slightest stimulus.

As I took her right nipple into my mouth and began to suck because I just couldn't resist, Lex began to unbutton her shorts. Jesse had dropped his shorts, too, and was now holding his cock in his hands, tugging it to get hard as his eyes wandered greedily over the two of us. Lex stood up so I could pull her shorts down and cast them aside. My hands slid from her sides around to her ass. I let my nails dig in until she sucked in a sharp gasp and gave me a playful warning look. I smirked up at her. I snapped the side of her thong against her hips before pulling those down too.

Once Lex was naked, Jesse said, "Go down on her for me, Lex. Get her ready."

Lex dropped down on the floor, reached up under the skirt of my dress, and yanked my panties down to my ankles. I helped kick them off, stifling a delighted giggle at how the situation was unfolding around me. Lex helped ease my sundress off. When it came over my head, my breasts bounced out of their bondage. Jesse couldn't resist the desire to lean down and grab my breasts in his hands, massaging them with tender eagerness.

When Lex's mouth made contact with my pussy, it was an electric mix of the familiar and the shockingly new. I was able to look up into Jesse's eyes while my wife ate me out. Her tongue was confident as it found its home underneath the hood of my clit. Lex applied and released pressure on my clit slowly at first, warming me up and getting into it herself. She lapped at my clit and my body responded. My pussy started to get wetter and my breaths came faster.

With my ass perched on the edge of the couch, it was easy for Jesse to stand up over Lex, his legs athletic and stable as he supported himself, fisting his cock, positioning it for me to suck. It had been a long time since I'd had a real cock in between my lips and my mouth watered in desire; I'd always had an oral fixation for blowjobs and they were one of the few things I missed before marrying my wife.

He stopped for a second to admire us both as my cheeks blushed and my mouth opened in a soft 'O' of pleasure. He sighed out, "God, you're both so gorgeous."

To say thank you, I reached for his hips and brought his cock forward, opening my mouth and looking up at him. I got a good look at his cock for the first time. It was large but not too intimidating. Lex's mouth on my cunt made it look even more enticing. Slowly, Jesse pushed his member along my tongue. As my mouth watered, his cock got nice and wet, able to slide back and forth in my mouth without any resistance. I closed my eyes as the head of his dick touched my uvula, triggering me to relax into him to avoid gagging.

Lex slipped two fingers inside me and curled them just the way I liked. We'd had sex a million times, each time better than the last, so she knew how to coax an orgasm out of me from nothing. Jesse was smart; he watched Lex beneath him, saw how her fingers pushed in and out of me, and he matched his thrusts in my mouth to the pace of her fingers. His thickness stretched my lips open.

Jesse's fingers fisted some of my hair at the back of my neck. He didn't fuck my face hard, but he was in control, and he wanted me to know that. He wanted me to let go. They both did. I released myself into the way they took me in tandem, working as one to get me off so that Jesse would be able to take me and knock me up.

Suddenly, almost out of nowhere, I came hard with my mouth and my pussy stuffed. My eyes rolled back in pleasure. As my back arched, my head moved forward further, so Jesse's cock bottomed out in my throat and then some, cutting off my airway in the most delicious way. Stars danced through my entire body as Lex's fingers matched the hard spasming of my cunt, working with the orgasm to draw it out longer and longer.

Jesse pulled his cock from my mouth and said, "On your knees, Sav."

Lex scooted away from my body, her cheeks red and her breaths panting as she smiled softly at me. She looked almost proud. The plush carpet yielded to my hands and knees as I got into position, Jesse behind me, lining his cock up with my entrance. He waited to push in, though, first grabbing my ass and rubbing his hands over it. The touch made me roll my hips, wanting him to fuck me hard.

Lex laid down on her back in front of me and stared up at Jesse, a smirk playing on her beautiful lips. "Want to watch her eat me out while you fuck her?"

"Hell yes," Jesse grunted, his cock seconds from splitting me open.

I knew he was waiting for the right moment to finally penetrate me, but I didn't know what that looked like to him. So I just looped my arms around Lex's hips the way I knew and pulled her pussy to my face. Her cunt had this taste that never failed to make my mind flutter with desire and delight. Bittersweet and warm like butterscotch. I ran my tongue along her slit, up and down, just to let her taste coat my mouth. Then I dragged my tongue upward to the center of her pleasure, where she was most sensitive.

The moment that I made first contact with her clit, Jesse thrust inside of me, giving me every inch more slowly than the last. I moaned into Lex's cunt and she replied with a moan of her own at the added vibration. Lex and I used strap-ons all the time, but nothing felt as good as the real thing, at least for me. Having Jesse's cock filling me up and Lex's pussy lighting up all my senses was even better than having an orgasm for me.

Jesse's hand made contact with my bare ass in a loud slap. I clenched up, eliciting moan after moan from him. The sting reverberated up my spine. He continued to spank me and, each time, pleasure rocketed from his hand to my cunt to his cock to my mouth to Lex's pussy. Each of our responses built to the next person's until we were one connected chain of want and need and lust. For a few writhing, squirming, groaning minutes, I forgot we were even there for a purpose beyond just getting off.

Then Jesse began to take me hard and fast, his cock urgent and needy and no longer about anyone in the room but its owner. "Fuck, I'm getting close."

His speed urged me on with Lex's pussy. The knowledge that he was about to knock me up turned my brain feral. I devoured Lex. Eating her out became an extension of my own pleasure. I could make her cum while making him cum and that thought sent rockets through my entire body. My tongue lashed in circles around her swollen, throbbing clit while he slammed into me from behind.

As Lex came against my mouth, her juices slicking my tongue and chin, Jesse began to groan lower, more primal. He watched as Lex bucked her hips and played with her tits. Felt the way my back arched and my own pussy got wetter from sharing in my wife's pleasure. To Lex, he demanded, "Tell me what you want from me."

Still in the crashing waves of her orgasm, Lex cried out from a base place deep in her psyche, "Cum inside my wife! Get her pregnant! We need it!"

On command, Jesse let out a final grunt, hands gripping my hips hard, and wildly thrust into me as his cum filled me up. I felt the wet heat coat every millimeter of my cunt through his last, slower pushes and pulls out of me. It was more liquid than I'd ever felt inside of me, and I grinned at the thought.

Jesse sighed and collapsed on the couch behind us. Lex straightened up. She kissed me softly, both of us struggling to contain smiles, and then sat upright. She caressed my cheek with her thumbs and said, "Lay back now. Can I get you anything?"

I shook my head. "I'm perfect."

"Yes. Yes, you are."