Lesbian Foot Sisters

Story Info
Two Sisters have discovered a wonderful power.
1.4k words
4.13
8.7k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel it...draining her energy...my hands on the soles of her feet her body convulsing violently as I held on tight. I couldn't let go...I need her power. Between her legs I notice her pussy throbbing with excitement, her panties soaking wet with cum, as I grip her tighter.

Ever since I was little I could drain women's energy through their feet, an ability I have no idea where it came from. But here I am now, draining.

My lesbianism has benefited me well, each victim falls prey to my desires, and innocent foot fetish has become a full on obsession of mine for a while now.

I don't just drain them of their energy I steal their thoughts and information. From the outside it just looks as I am holding her feet in my hands, but inside electricity is transferring from her to me.

Oh....she is now shaking uncontrollably. Grinning I look up at my sister whose staring at us from behind the cracked door, she knows of my powers, she was the first to help me discover them.

I can also see her playing with herself as she watches.

I wink, to let her know she can come in now. She walks over removing her hand from below and licking her own juices. She bends over and kisses me on the lips, my hands never leaving my preys feet.

I rise up and lift my ass a bit off the ground, and my sister Jenna places her head underneath and like I'm smothering her, begins to eat me out. My pussy cums almost instantly as my sister eats me out, her tongue penetrates my lips and her hands grab my ass cheeks.

Jenna makes her tongue flick my enlarged clit with ease. I can't help but bend over in sexual arousal begging her to not let up. The remaining energy transfer is complete and my victim is motionless on the bed now.

I grab my breasts and rise off Jenna and run towards her feet, I must have more!!

Jenna lets me grab them but nothing happens, she has been the only one I've ever know that I cannot drain without her control. I suck on her toes, and my tongue dances on her soles, yearning to get something anything from her.

Jenna smiles and grabs my feet...instantly I feel them being drained I arch back in pleasure and cum over my sister's legs...as she takes little spurts of energy from my body, and releases me.

Giggling we embrace and kiss one another....

Throughout the night we make love, and embrace one another, sucking on our swollen clits, grabbing our robust breasts and fingering one another till no more cum would leave our bodies.

We sleep cuddled in each other's arms, our skin igniting lust between ourselves, restraining to stay still and fall asleep.

The next morning we both rise, and I look at Jenna, and she looks at me smiling, "Good morning Ashley..." I smile back and kiss her lips softly.

The woman near us, the one I drained is still alive, and just moaning, weak from her draining. She won't remember me or anything, I steal those memories also. Besides I just want their energy not their lives.

As I watch Jenna get up and get dressed I lay there naked, and wonder how did I become like this? We both came from normal parents, a normal family. I am the only one who can drain other women's energy, Jenna can only drain mine. But she doesn't need it, like I do. I get incredibly weak if I don't feed.

"Get ready Ashley...we can't wait for her to wake up and ask questions, Mom and Dad are expecting us at the restaurant this morning."

I get up and grab my clothes and get dressed, gently bending over for my exposed pussy and ass to shine towards my sis.

She smacks my ass and giggles... "Come on you..."

-------------------------

Mom and Dad of course don't know about our sexual habits between Jenna and I, nor do they know about my energy draining powers. They do know we are both lesbians, our family was very indifferent towards us coming out.

Jenna being younger than me, by two years, she was much bolder about being gay than I was, but our parents loved us nonetheless, and we had a pretty much normal upbringing, nothing really exciting... until that one night...

"How are my babies doing?" Mom said hugging us both, and Dad came next.

"We are good, just a busy night, you know studying for our upcoming exams," I said, a pretty as a generic answer as you could get.

We stayed and had lunch with our parents, but the food for some reason wasn't hitting the spot, I still felt hungry, and not for food.

After an hour or, Mom and Dad left and we headed back towards our apartment.

"So Ashley, I was doing some research about your ability, first off as usual most of this is really more myth than science."

"And"...I said listening as I juggled the keys to our apartment door.

"Well you need energy, so you're not a vampire, but maybe what they called a succubus, a creature that needs the energy or another to be satisfied. I mean every time I watch you I can see your pussy soak the sheets when draining a woman of her energy. I mean sis, I lap you up like a fountain." She said with a slight smile remembering last night.

"Well Jenna, did you ever consider I am getting wet because you watch me?" I said throwing my bag onto the small kitchen table.

"Seriously...I know that's not true entirely, I have watched you without you knowing, it's every time Ash..."

"You spied on me?" I say turning around quickly

"We had those cameras installed in the bedroom remember? For research when we have sex?"

"Oh those...I forgot we had them installed..."

Jenna although very sexually interested in our incest lesbian life, was still a science gal by default. My ability to drain and steal memories from my prey was a curious fascination to her. She theorized that the reason I couldn't do it to her was because we shared the same DNA that was like a block.

"OK sis this is all well and good but I am hungry...like...really hungry..." Jenna doesn't hesitate she takes off her shoes and sits down...lifting her right foot up to my waist, they were so clean and pristine, she keeps them in top shape for me.

Always has.

"I know you were sis, now come get some energy from me, but remember I will cut you off, we will be out again tonight."

I get on my knees and gently take her heel, and place my hands on her feet; I then start to feel the energy slowly drain into my hands and trickle down into my body, warming me, generating power. Soon the heat of energy comes to my own feet, which I previously removed all socks and shoes from as we entered the house.

I moan and my hips thrust slowly, I can feel myself becoming wet...Jenna pulls her foot away and rubs it on my pussy...

"Oh sis you are already wet...I told you this happens every time, I was right!"

"Please Jenna I need more"...I say begging my eyes on her with lust and hunger burning in me.

Jenna stands up and denies my request, "Sorry sis, you know the rules only bits, not the whole meal."

"I know" I say grumbling.

What are these rules you ask?

Well I cannot drain Jenna completely, I am her submissive slave in the apartment at all times, if she wants her pussy licked, then I will drop what I am doing and do it. My little sister dominates me, all because she has the energy supply I want so badly.

And well you know what? I agreed to the terms thus we are happy with each other.

Another rule is Jenna gets to watch me have sex with other women anytime she wants, and I get to feed on her after also. Jenna's energy is unique and sweeter than others and it's like a dessert at the end of a main meal.

Finally, this is all kept secret. No one can find out what we are really doing or that I can drain energy. Ever...