Lesbian Foot Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Foot Energy Draining goes a little further.
787 words
4.3
2k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing on top of one another I brace myself of her ravaging tongue, thrusting into my pussy lips, and with that warm soft tissue penetrating my pussy I feel an instant gush of cum pour out of me.

"OHHHH FU......KKKKK!!!"

The young dark haired Asian woman I picked up and brought back to our apartment was looking up at me with those beautiful eyes as my body is pinned against the sidewall of my bedroom, she refocuses and doesn't let up another gush pours out of me...

I moan instantly at the immense pleasure.... "YESSSSSS MOREEE!!" I shout but my real aim was her feet, looking down I see those tiny feet pear out over her ass, those toes and soles makes me wetter than ever before...

"Damn Girl, you are soaking!!" She said pulling away for a brief moment then reattaching her mouth to my pussy.

What else makes me wet, is knowing that it's not only us in this room right now, Jenna is away watching this whole thing take place via hidden camera, I can feel my little sister watching me get fucked by another woman, so hot...

I can imagine Jenna touching herself and rubbing her breasts, as well as taking off her soft wool socks and expos....

"FUCKKKKKKK!" Before I know it I am crunched over grabbing the Asians head and shivering non-stop. It wasn't her that triggered my climax, no...it was Jenna...her feet...it's all I can think about some days. That sweet energy...how much I want to have them...

The Asian lifts me and throws me onto the bed and we kiss, and lick and she bites my neck, sure all exciting buy I really want her feet...nothing can replace my sisters, but right now this is what I have...so hungry for energy...I push the Asian off and flip her on her stomach...which she sees me playing rough now.

A loud smack echoes in the room as I hit her ass turning the pale skin red, she jumps and giggles. I grab her ankles and lick her toes, of course like all my prey; she thinks it's just a kink, so she plays along without questioning it.

"Oh so you like feet huh? I didn't take you as a feet girl!"

She smiles back at me and starts playing with her own pussy, I can see her finger enter in and then moan as she masturbates in front of me.

Finally...I lick her toes and then her heel I move my way to her soles, my tongue collecting sparks of energy as I glaze over her left then right foot slowly. She giggles and moans more, excited at the new sensation I'm sure.

Beautiful feet, she has some toe rings and a gorgeous ankle bracelet I think I might take after we are done. I can no longer wait...I grab hold her of feet with both hands cupping both soles.

Shocks and waves of intense energy pass from her to me, I feel it, it's like heated sensation, yet savory, I look down and she is convulsing gasping for air, I lean back and I can feel myself cumming over the bed sheets, I watch my juices slide down onto her shaking body.

"OHHHH YESSS OHH YESSS" I moan

My hips thrust, I feel energy drip into every part of my being, and I begin to feel her fade...enough...enough...I sigh it's never enough...

She's out...

I get off the bed and bend over licking her feet little bits of shocks still resonate causing her to twitch. I take off the ankle bracelet full of diamonds and rubies as a prize to myself. Smiling and pleased with myself.

Of course memories flood me; her real name is Kat, she told me Aka... second generation Chinese, grad school for business law, big family, hasn't came out to her family...

Jenna walks in... "Fun show sis, you really went to town"

"Tiny feet, big meal" licking my lips and kissing Jenna as I walked by grabbing my clothes.

"Well I guess it's time to drop her off" Jenna said gathering Kat's clothes and getting her dressed, pretty much easier said than done.

But this is what we've done for years, my appetite grows and well what used to be once a month has now became at least three to four times a month now. Jenna may be my little sister but she is also my best friend.

"When I get back sis, how about you and me have some fun tonight just like we used to, no one else just us." Jenna said smiling at me.

"Does that mean?" I said still standing before her naked and bare.

"Yes even that" Jenna said grinning....