All Comments on 'Lesbian Hall Pass for Wife'

by Open4Husband

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I simply don't understand authors

"Lesbian Hall Pass"...... Thus you tagged your story. Yet somehow you felt this needed to be posted in the Loving Wives Section? How stupid was that decision? And why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole? It doesn't need to be a man to pass along some nasty sexually transmitted disease. His wife is a complete slut. Four days??? Time for a divorce.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

If you do life as you want it to be will be over, just like your marriage will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done!

You've brought a freshness to a not-unusual theme. Your writing is concise yet imaginative and evocative. The story stands well on its own, yet there is an open end quality that could easily allow extension to additional adventures, e.g., a visit by the person from Norway, and additional adventure using similar "hall passes" every so often when the urge hits, etc.

Thanks for a well-written adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
written well

Short and concise story. I liked the flow and you captured her well. However, I agree with the other that posting it in lesbian would get you better reviews. She is a wife and she is having extramarital fun but the LW crowd expects something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have no problem with this being in LW, and the lesbian tags are very appropriate, obviously. I don't understand a "loving wives" tag on a story IN LW, it seems redundant. "first time" is a bit of a grey area - yes it's her first time with a woman, but I think "first time" refers more to losing ones virginity. I don't see this as a hotwife story, certainly not as usually used here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

OK, simple question, what will she do for the husband?

Whatever it is, it can't be what he already has, namly her skanky pussy.

To say he can have a gay experance is like offering a Vegan a steak as payment.

She now has tasted the forrbiden fruit, will she want more? So again what will she do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's still getting strange, what difference does the gender make? Subtle Lesbian slamming?

I mean, its just two women, right? Its not like its real sex, or real passion, or real emotions, or real connecting of body and soul. So why shouldn't the husband go along with it. Its like giving a dieting wife permission to have a piece of cheese cake while she's on vacation. Not like Lesbian sex is real sex, or means anything involving love or commitment. Could have been a foot massage.

She committed adultery, and he's a stupid cuck. Hope she leaves him for someone who is smart enough to treasurer her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written and interesting if short

This is a well written and interesting story. It seemed a bit short, I would have enjoyed a little more time to get to know the characters better. You are an excellent story teller.

And if you are worrying about the haters, don't. Just realize they are not your target audience. The people who read and appreciate your story are your target. Trust me, the haters on Lit are not in the top 98% intelligence wise, so don't worry about their opinion.

Keep writing! You are a great writer and you have a lot to share with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Actually

The odds of getting an STD girl on girl is extremely low. It can happen, but is the least likely method of transmission. Whether anyone likes it or not, the most likely ways, in ascending order, are, girl to girl, girl to guy, guy to girl, and guy to guy. That's not an opinion, it is a medical fact.

As to the rest of it, he told her to eat snatch. Did you miss that part? And while some of these sniveling morons may whine about "cheating is cheating", most hetero men, not all, but most, love a little girl on girl action, as long as they can squeeze in themselves at some point.

Ignore those morons. They contribute nothing. In fact, really piss them off. Write further adventures of her eating snatch. Have her seduce her sister. That'll really have those gnats buzzing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lesbian encounter from the drawing board by numbers

Sterile and prosaic faraway and south from to lick or not to lick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

What do you get if you throw a Molotov cocktail into a gay pride parade? An LGBTBBQ!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Only cheating whores need hall passes.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

Sad that for a woman to have had such an experience with a hot Norwegian Babe that she would choose a cock as her final destination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Divorce her and let her find a real partner. Dumb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous