Lesbian Halloween Party

Story Info
Woman experiments at a lesbian group party.
3k words
4.74
11k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of my mirror and looked myself over one more time. My long black hair fell lightly over either shoulder. It was long and thick enough that it covered my breasts, which made me more comfortable about not wearing a bra. I almost always keep my hair down in this way.

I look closely at my 29 year old, fit, 5'5" body. I love seeing the curve of my body. I love my perky, B-cup breasts, my slim stomach, and my rounded hips. I turn around and admire my butt. I give it a slap and enjoy the firm feeling while I watch it jiggle.

I love the way I look in my Halloween costume. I'm wearing a sexy Snow White costume that's basically a royal blue tube top with puff sleeves and a bright yellow mini skirt. The costume also has white, thigh high stockings that attach to a red garter belt. I add a red bow to my hair as a final touch.

A few months ago, I was particularly horny one night and decided to look into anonymous sex clubs in my city. One that really stood out to me was a women's only club that organized anonymous, upscale parties.

I have always been curious about women. I have made out with several women on drunken nights out and I masturbate to lesbian porn frequently, but I have never gone beyond that.

I decided I wanted to change that, so I made an account and sent it off to be reviewed that night. A few days later, I was excited to wake up to an email welcoming me to the club and listing out the upcoming events I could rsvp to attend. A Halloween costume contest hosted locally stood out to me. I quickly reserved a spot and was sent the details.

The club had rented out a large country retreat property about an hour outside of the city. The complex sat on 5 acres. It had 15 bedrooms. Plus a large heated pool and a hot tub. The club also arranged for a hotel block at a hotel a few miles from the retreat.

I was immediately wet at the idea of being in a party full of women like me, and maybe experiencing something more than I ever had. I reserved a hotel room and immediately started planning my costume.

Tonight was finally the night. I've been wet off and on all day just thinking about the party to come. I've already masturbated twice today but I can't seem to stop soaking through my panties.

I've been at the hotel in my room for three hours just getting more and more excited. It's finally 8:45. The party starts at 9. I call an Uber and make my way downstairs. I wear a large coat over my costume because I feel a little self conscious about my skimpy outfit in the hotel lobby.

When I arrive, I walk down the pathway to the main house. The front door is open and two women are waiting at the entrance. Both women are wearing all black and have black masquerade masks on their faces.

When I get to them, one takes me aside and explains that all staff will be dressed in the same black outfit and mask. I must check my phone at the door, the drinks and snacks are all inclusive. Escorts have been hired to participate with each other and guests but I am allowed to be strictly an observer if I like. Guests are allowed to engage with the escorts or with each other, but consent is required at all times.

I check in my phone and my coat, and I make my way through the foyer into the main ballroom. The ballroom is decorated extensively, with cobwebs and candles placed all over the dimly lit room. There were two open bars on opposite sides of the room. There are several high top, round tables near the bars and a snack table toward the back of the room. Behind it are large glass doors that lead out to the backyard where the pool is. I could see the water glistening in the lamp light outside. In the center of the room, there are several couches around an open area.

When I walked in, there were a few women at the bar grabbing drinks and a few more sitting on couches chatting, but the room was relatively empty. At least at first. I walked to the bar to order a drink.

"Can I have a glass of the Pinot Noir?" I asked the bar tender. As she prepared it for me I looked around again. A few more women were walking in the entrance and there was one woman I hadn't noticed before standing at one of the tables near the bar.

She is about my height with dark brown hair and grey eyes. She is fit, with breasts a little larger than mine. Maybe C-cups. She's dressed as a sexy Velma from Scooby Doo. I feel myself flushing as I look at her toned, smooth legs. She has an orange, cropped sweater, a short red skirt, and red heels. She has square black glasses to complete the look.

"Here you go" says the bartender and breaks me out of my trance. I thank the woman and look back to Velma to see her looking at me now. She quickly looks me up and down before giving me a slight smile. I feel weak in the knees and incredibly turned on.

Seconds later, our attention is shifted to the middle of the room, where a woman dings a small bell, signaling the start of the evening. Several beautiful women emerge from a side door and make their way to the center of the room. Now several women are also walking into the entrance and the room is filling up.

The woman who rang the bell reminds the women in the room that the ballroom, the pool area outside, and the bedrooms upstairs were all open to all participants. As she walks back to the side of the room, chatter and music begin to fill the space.

I decide to walk around a bit. There are women dancing and laughing all over the room and some women are venturing out into the pool area. I begin talking to a few women near by. They are dressed as a sexy cop and a sexy nurse. They described previous parties to me. They had both been members for a couple of years. They explained that the night would eventually break off into groups or couples that go to different rooms or sections to get more intimate. Usually after everyone has a drink or two.

I spotted the Velma girl again across the room, talking flirtatiously with a witch on one of the couches. I feel a pang of jealousy when I see the witch place her hand on the Velma's thigh.

Some time passes and I have another drink. I decide to step outside to look at the pool. Once outside. I see four women on an outdoor couch under a cabana by the pool. They are kissing and feeling each other over their costumes. They pay me no mind as I walk around. In the pool, there is a topless woman wearing just a thong. Her costume in a pile by the pool's edge. I can see that she is playing with herself under the water while watching the women under the cabana. I feel myself getting wet and have the unbelievable urge to touch myself. I resist and sit by the pool. Dangling my legs in the water.

The topless woman tears her eyes away from the women and looks at me. I smile and she starts to wade through the water over to me. Her hard nipples just over the surface of the water.

"What should I call you beautiful?" She asks me.

"I'm Snow tonight." I respond with a smile. "Who are you?"

"I'm supposed to be Catwoman, but my costume is all crumbled up over there" she points and giggles. "I just couldn't resist the warm water."

"Are you just an observer?" I ask as I look over to the women under the cabana. They are now all topless. I can see one woman pinching another woman's nipple while rubbing her own breasts.

"Hopefully not." She replies and she puts a hand on my knee and rises up out of the water enough that her full breasts are completely exposed. I feel my mouth water as I look at her hard, perky nipples. I have a strong urge to squeeze one.

I smile and lean forward to kiss her. I love the feel of her tongue in my mouth and her wet hands moving up my leg. This is it, I think. This is exactly why I came here. She slowly pulls my legs apart and gets closer to me. My thighs straddle her waist as she begins rubbing my nipples through my shirt.

"No bra. You're a dirty princess, Snow." She purrs in my ear.

I moan and begin pinching her nipples. I love how hard they are and I can't wait to taste them. One of her hands is now between my legs and I jolt as her finger presses my clit under my thong.

She starts to rub circles around my clit as she moves her mouth lower to suck on my nipple through my shirt. I want her so bad. My pussy is soaking wet at this point. She suddenly stops and I moan. I open my eyes and see her lowering herself into the water with a wicked look on her face. She lowers her face to my thigh and starts tugging at the waistband of my panties under my mini skirt. She kisses the inside of my thighs as I raise my ass off the ground so she can pull the panties lower.

Her eyes go dark as the thin fabric is peeled away from my sopping pussy. "You're beautiful" she whispers as she kisses further up my thigh. She stops inches from my pussy and starts lightly blowing on my clit.

"Oh God" I mutter as I watch her. My mouth is open and I hold my breath. She suddenly feathers a kiss on my clit before plunging her tongue into my pussy.

I gently hold her head to me as she laps up my juices. I see my wetness glistening on her lips. Then she zones in on my clit. Closing her lips around it and sucking like my clit was a tootsie pop.

She sucked relentlessly while I moaned more loudly. More women were coming out to the pool area. Some were even getting naked and getting into the pool. They all looked at us hungrily. I felt myself reaching a precipice when a beautiful redhead came up behind me.

"May I join?" The redhead asked. The woman between my legs took a quick break to look up and smile.

"I'd love that." She said, smiling. My wetness clearly all over her face.

"Yes." I breathed out.

The Catwoman attached to my clit with a new vigor as the redhead sat behind me with her legs outstretched to either side of me. She pressed her chest to my back and began kissing my neck. Her hands squeezing my breasts. She raised my tube top over my boobs. I loved the feeling of cool night air on my nipples. She started pinching and flicking them as the Catwoman sucked harder.

My whole body was trembling as I ground my pussy on the woman's face. I have never felt so turned on. Finally, my body erupted. I leaned back into the redhead and she sharply pinched both of my nipples. I came so hard I felt faint as the Catwoman lightly licked up my juices.

"Mmm, you're delicious" she cooed as she put a finger in my pussy and then up to my mouth. I sucked her wet finger and tasted my sweet flavor.

The redhead stripped off all of her clothes and got into the pool beside the Catwoman. She started rubbing her pussy under the water and kissing her beautiful lips. I watched as they played with each other for a few minutes. I thought about getting in the pool, but I wanted to keep exploring the retreat a bit more. I stand up and pull my panties back up and my top back down. The girls smiled at me as I retreated back into the ballroom.

The ballroom was now full of moaning and the sounds of passion. There were several naked women on the floor in the center of the couches. They are taking turns licking and pleasuring each other.

There is a woman lying in front of me on the floor. She was laying on her back with her legs spread. Another woman is between her legs eating her pink pussy. There is another woman straddling her face and riding her tongue.

I stood a little to the side and enjoyed watching the three women pleasuring each other. I got lost in the smells and sounds. I loved hearing the squelching pussys getting fingered and the moaning of women on the verge of ecstasy. The sounds of women lapping at each others pussys made me weak. Even though I had just had an orgasm, my pussy was throbbing for more.

Then I felt a hand on the small of my back and my hair stood on end. I turned to see Velma. Her cheeks were red but she still had her clothes on. I wondered if she had been pleasured yet.

She whispered in my ear "I love watching them all eat pussy like that. It makes me so horny. What do you think?"

"I think they are so hot. Watching them makes my pussy throb." I reply.

She lowers her hand and starts toying with the hem of my mini skirt. "I love your costume. It looks so sexy on you."

"Thank you! I love your Velma costume too. It really shows off your incredible legs." I reply. I face her and take a sip of wine. I feel her fingers on my leg, just under my skirt. I pinch the hem of her sweater and feel the soft skin of her stomach on my fingers.

"Do you like when someone kisses your pussy?" She purrs in my ear. I lean in and whisper to her.

"I love having my pussy eaten." And I kiss her neck. She brings one hand to my cheek and kisses my lips. I feel her other hand slide further up my leg. She moves her hands from my cheek and moves my hair from resting over my breasts to behind my shoulder. Now she can see my hard nipple through my top. She looks hungrily at it as she rubs her thumb over it.

I'm breathing heavy as she rubs my nipple. It feels so good, I can barely stand it. I finally put my hand between her legs and rub the inside of her thigh. I raise my hand until I feel wetness. She isn't wearing any panties. I'm so turned on. I start kissing her neck and teasing her pussy with my fingers while she keeps rubbing my nipples.

We start moving to the staircase in the foyer. We need a room quickly. When we get upstairs we find several women in all stages of ecstasy. There are women playing with each other in most of the rooms at this point. We walk into one of the remaining empty rooms and Velma immediately goes to her knees and pulls my thong down my legs.

"Mmmm, I bet you taste good." She says as she kisses my pussy. I fall back on the bed and she is between my legs immediately. She licks and sucks and toys with my clit. I moan and beg her to keep going but she looks up at me and smiles. She makes her way up my body and kisses my mouth. I taste myself on her. She keeps moving up my body until she straddling my chest.

I reach up and start pushing her sweater up. She peels it off, revealing her beautiful breasts. Her hard nipples begging for attention. I reach up and start toying with them. She writhes on my chest.

"Sit on my face. I want to taste you." I say to her.

She moves so that she's straddling my face. Her pussy is inches from my mouth. I grab her hips and pull her soaking pussy to my hungry lips. She jolts and wiggles as I lick her. My tongue dives into her soft folds and I lap up her wetness.

"Oh God. Yes. Lick my pretty little pussy baby." She screams. I lick harder and move to her clit. I lick her little bud like a cat lapping up water. I need her to cum in my mouth.

She holds my head to her and grinds her pussy into my mouth. I want to make her cum so badly. I look up at her as I move my tongue from her clit to her pussy opening. With my hand, I start rubbing her clit back and forth. My fingers quicken and she starts to go crazy. She jolts and flails around on top of me.

"Oh yes baby, make me cum. Please....oh fuck. Oh fuck, don't stop." She screams on top of me.

I increase the pressure on her clit and suck hard on her pussy. She leans forward over my face and screams as she cums on my face. She rides out her orgasm and soaks my mouth with her wetness. I lick lightly now as she jolts every time my tongue touches her pussy.

She falls off of me and lays on her side. She pulls up my shirt and starts toying with my nipples.

I know that this won't be my last party.