Mrs. Wilson Ch. 01

Story Info
Candy Wilson breaks in a newbie.
3.4k words
4.67
28.8k
46

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LESBIAN: Candy Wilson breaks in a newbie

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 regardless of role played.

CANDY WILSON'S STORY

Let me tell you right up front. I'm a lesbian. 100% lesbian. At 6'2" I'm tall for a woman and thus always did good at things like basketball and volley ball. When I was in high school and most of the other girls were dating guys, it seems like I was always left out. I guess my size kind of scared the boys off. But, looking back on it now I realize that maybe it was because I had no interest in boys. So, what was I interested in?

It was when I was 18 and a senior in high school that I discovered I liked other girls . . . I mean really liked girls. It was after an out of town trip against another school. After the game coach put us up in a motel and I was assigned to a room with two other 18-year-old girls. They had been fooling around with each other before and that night they introduced me to the exquisite pleasures of girl-girl fun.

And I've never been the same since.

After high school I got a scholarship to play volleyball for the University and as luck would have it, my dorm roommates were always other volleyball players who were into girls as much as I was. They also dated guys, and so did I, but only after much cajoling from my friends.

After graduation I actually got married but quickly found that I just could not make myself care for the guy. And the sex was just plain boring. Oh, his dick was okay, but not as good as a rabbit, much less another girl's tongue, so why stay married? I found myself just craving that good old girl-girl fun. Ummmm, the smell of a hot pussy, and the pure "eroticity" of having another hottie sitting on your face. And when it cums to having your own pussy eaten out, well, nobody can do it like another girl or woman.

So, after a couple of months of my life were wasted trying to make a nothing marriage work, I got a divorce and quickly went back to my favorite sport of pussy eating. I did, however, keep my ex-husband's last name of "Wilson," because my maiden name was one of those East European jobs with 24 consonants and no vowels.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I started hanging out in lez bars to pick up women with the same interests as mine. And that's where I met Mary Smith, about a year ago.

MARY SMITH'S STORY

I had always thought I was hetero. Only dated boys. Got married had my daughter Scarlett 18 years go, but got divorced about seven years ago. He was allowed visitation rights, and picked her up every other Friday for the weekend. It was during those times of no parental responsibility on my part that I found myself getting horny. So, naturally I starting looking at internet porn and masturbating to it.

As time went by, I gradually found myself gravitating more and more to girl-girl porn. There was just something about it that seemed so much more erotic than the usual hetero stuff, at least the "lipstick lesbian" stuff I was looking at. It wasn't long that I found myself beginning to crave the touch of another attractive woman. At first it was just curiosity, but then it became an obsession that I just had to experience. I mean, my God, the thought of a pretty face snuggling up between my legs and pleasuring my pussy was simply overpowering.

So, I decided to do something about it. I started going to Lez bars. At first I wasn't really sure I wanted to go full lez. I was just kind've checking things out. But then one night at my favorite bar, I met this woman . . . Candy Wilson. Big, tall, busty, beautiful blonde Candy. And, being that I am "only" 5' 8" I was really overwhelmed by Candy's outlandish sexuality. So, here's how it happened:

I was sitting at the bar slowly sipping on my drink when this incredible woman entered the bar. I watched her reflection in the large mirror behind the bar as she stood at the entrance for a few seconds checking the place out. Then she approached the bar and chose the empty bar stool right next to me.

I was fascinated (and turned-on) by watching the way she walked as she approached me.

She had on heels and hose, a red latex mini that barely covered her pussy and ass when she was walking and standing. On top she wore a black see-through pull-over blouse/shirt with a v-neck leaving parts of her bra exposed, which I thought was sexy. Actually, her entire bra, being white, showed up brazenly under that see-through thing she was wearing. But to make things even sexier, her bra had holes for the nipples to poke through. And her nipples were already visibly erect.

This woman just oozed sexuality out of every pore. The sight of it all just kind of took my breath away for a moment.

"Hi honey," she said, indicating the empty stool next to me. "Is this seat taken?"

"No."

"May I?"

"Please do." God, I didn't know whether to look at her tits, her legs and everything her skirt wasn't' hiding, or her beautiful face.

As she began to sit down she ordered a drink from the bartender. But in the process of sitting down on the bar stool, her already stretched too tight of a mini pulled up even higher--and I saw enough to know she wasn't wearing any panties which I found to be a huge turn-on.

"By the way, my name is Candy." She held her hand out to me.

"Mary," I said, shaking her hand. She held on to my hand a little longer than necessary sending thrills throughout my body. If I ever had had any doubts about really plunging into the Lesbian world, this woman certainly had the goods to make me forget any trepidations I might have had.

Letting go of my hand, she took a sip out of the drink the bartender had just placed before her, then turned back to me and said, "I've seen you in here a few times before, and really think you're beautiful . . . especially with that gorgeous red hair you've got." She fluffed my hair sending goose bumps all through me.

"And I think you're . . . uh . . . beautiful too," I ventured to say, with my eyes running up and down her voluptuous body.

She took another sip of her drink and said, "I've always thought you looked so sweet and sensual. And, I really love that dress you've got on. Very becoming of you."

I was wearing a yellow one-piece sun dress that came down to mid-thigh. She fondled the hem of my dress, her fingers lightly grazing the skin of my thigh (I wasn't wearing any hosiery) and driving me crazy wishing she would just cram her hand all the way up to put out the fire in my pussy.

"Talking about sensual," I said, now fondling the hem of her mini, your outfit is the sexiest damn thing I've ever seen. The first thing I thought when I saw your reflection in the mirror as you approached the bar is that you just oooze sexuality."

"Well, thank you dear, that's really sweet of you." She giggled slightly while laying her hand firmly on my thigh.

Just then the music changed from a fast tune to a slow one. "Oh, my favorite song," she said, "would you like to dance?"

"Would love to."

As we both slid off the bar stool her skirt slid way up exposing about half of her cunt which was glistening from her wetness. Did I cause that? That enormous thought increased the heat spreading out from my nether regions.

She took my hand to lead me out to the dance floor--and the touch of her, this extremely sexy, sexual woman, sent electricity all through my body, especially after she had flashed me and the whole world half of her pussy.

In the middle of the dance floor we began just swaying back and forth to the slow tune, with our arms around each other's waists. And, the heat of her voluptuous body against mine as we both moved side-to-side gently against each other did nothing but increase my horniness. And, oh! Her tits! The fleshy warm mass of her huge breasts rested comfortably on top of my smaller ones. Her erect nipples poking through that flimsy, see-through blouse of hers were grazing my neck and the top of my chest as we swayed to the music.

She apparently either read my mind, or sensed my increasing horniness because she slipped her hands from the small of my back down to my ass. As she firmly grabbed my butt cheeks with both hands a gush of wetness stained my panties.

"You have a really nice ass. Nice and firm," she whispered into my ear as she fondled my butt. "You work out?"

"Yes, and you?" I slid my hands down her back to play with her ass like she was doing me. "Your butt is as sexy as your outrageous tits the way it's practically bursting out of your skirt."

"I'm glad you like it sweetie." She gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I sighed my pleasure into her cleavage practically smothering me (in a nice way).

"The feel of your sweet, hot breathe on my tits is making me horny."

"I've been horny ever since you sat next to me."

"And you smell so-o-o nice, too." She gave one of my ass cheeks a nice squeeze.

With that, as we were still pretending to dance she pulled the hem of my dress up a bit and slid her thigh between mine so that her upper thigh rubbed against my hungry cunt. The only thing between my cunt and her creamy upper thigh flesh was my by-now-really soaked panties. And, I of course, responded by sliding my thigh between hers--and the feel of her hot, wet and naked cunt against my thigh just about drove me out of my mind.

So there we were, the two of us. Fondling each other's butts while rubbing our horny pussies against each other's thighs--and her erect nipples poking through her blouse rubbing against my neck and upper chest. By the time the song ended we were practically humping on each other's thighs.

We stopped pretending to dance. She grabbed my face with both hands and lowered her face to mine. Our lips touched . . . and then she was tongue-fucking my mouth out.

I immediately responded. Our tongues had a wrestling match first in my mouth, and then hers. So as to not break the magic of our heavenly sex kissing, we both breathed in through our noses, then we both exhaled through our mouths sending each of our hot breaths down the other's throat—while continuing to hump each other's thighs with our wet pussies.

Even though I was wearing panties, they were so thoroughly soaked by now that she had to know how really hot and horny I was.

When we finally broke off the kiss she said, "you're really sweet, you know. Sweet enough to eat."

"I should be so lucky,"

"Maybe you just won the lottery," she grinned.

I giggled and felt myself blush a bit.

"Why don't the two of us step out to my car where we can talk about this . . . uh . . . lottery deal, a bit more intimately?"

"Lead the way."

The DJ played a fast tune as we returned to the bar to pay our tabs, then she took me out to the parking lot. She had this large, black SUV, and when we reached it she pushed me up against the back of it practically smothering me with her body. Her lips mashed against mine and we were face fucking again, even more furiously than before. Our hands ran up and down each other's bodies. One of her hands found its way up my skirt where she started masturbating my cunt through my sopping wet panties.

Whoooosh! Went my breath from the feel of her hand on my pussy.

Trembling all over I let one of my hands respond by fingering her really hot, wet pussy. My first time feeling another woman's private parts! Feeling the wet sex heat of another woman like that sent new thrills all through me, so much hotter than anything I had expected. But I was like a crazed animal by now, all the years of frustration and denial bursting out at once. And I needed more, I was desperate for more . . . a lot more.

I broke off our hot kiss and dived into her tits, burying my face into her cleavage, kissing and licking the soft flesh on either side of my face. Then I went for her nipples, sucking the bejeesus out of her hard-on nipples through her blouse. While we continued to play with each other's cunts.

After a bit she broke it off saying, "just a second." She opened up the back hatch to reveal that the back seats were down and there was a mattress stretched out just ready to be used. How handy for picking up women in lez bars, I thought.

"You really come prepared," I teased.

"All the better to eat you with, my dear." She said with a light giggle, giving my butt a playful little slap. "Down on your back and let me devour you."

Trembling with excitement and need, as well as a little fear of the new and unknown, I sat my ass down on the edge of the mattress and obeyed her command. As I lay back down and began to raise my legs in the air, she grabbed my ankles and literally threw my legs over her shoulders. She forced her face down between my thighs and inside what was left of my skirt.

She clamped her mouth upon my sex mound and munched me through my already voraciously soaked panties. And then, oh my God the things she did . . . she just destroyed my panties but I could care less it felt so fucking good.

Between her sucking on my cunt, using her tongue to tease my throbbing clit, sucking the fuck out of my clit, then using her tongue to force my panties deep inside me . . . then wriggling around in there . . . and repeated the process all over again and again . . . while with her hands she reached up to play with my tits making me sorry I'd worn a bra.

While in the midst of my mindless sea of otherworldly pleasure one part of me couldn't help but think about how she was bent over, her face buried between my upraised thighs as she ate me out . . . and that tiny tight skirt she was wearing must have hiked all the way up her ass . . . and with her not having any panties . . . what a show that'd be for anybody walking by.

Somehow that thought added to the kinkiness of what we were doing, made it seem more forbidden.

But I really didn't have the time to think of much of anything . . . 'cause of what she was doing to my pussy. Never had I ever been so fucking turned on by anything. Never had I felt so much pleasure. What ever reservations or qualms I might have had concerning girl-girl fun . . . were completely swept away by this woman and the pleasure she was giving me.

Somewhere along the way, my shoes had come of and as I began to thrash my orgasm out in the back of her SUV, my toes curled up, and my feet pounded out a spastic rhythm against her butt. At the same time, I was filled with an intense need to have more of where this came from . . . and an even more intense need to return the favor . . . to even play it forward to learn how to give this kind of pleasure to other women . . . lots of other women.

Just when I thought I was ready to cum she pulled her face out of my crotch leaving me gasping for breath and desperate for the big "O."

"Please . . ." I managed to moan. But she wasn't done. No, not by a long shot.

"Lift your butt up a second," she commanded.

And, as I did, she pulled my mangled, drenched panties down off my hips and ass, and down my legs until she was able to take them all the way off. Then, leaning over my body, her erect nipples raking across my now naked pussy she reached up, panties in hand and crammed by cunt-soaked panties into my mouth. "Suck on these and taste how hot and sexy you are while I bring you off." And with that she buried her face back into my crotch.

I eagerly sucked on my drenched panties like she'd commanded enjoying the tangy raunchiness of my own pre-cum girly goo while she devoured my quim knowing that she was tasting the same tangy raunchiness of my cunt that I was. It made me all the more horny to be able to taste another woman in the same way--especially this one who was munching on me.

And, OMG, what her tongue did to me now!

She twirled her tongue around inside me stroking pleasure spots I never know existed. My ex-husband's pathetic dick was a poor substitute for what this woman's tongue was doing. She had me moaning in pleasure like nothing I'd ever imagined.

In the frenzied state she had me, I was soon thrashing and shoving my cunt ever harder into her face, my thighs squeezing tightly against her cheeks. And the more frenzied my thrashing and fucking my cunt against her face became, the more frenzied did her sucking and face-fucking my pussy became as if she were getting as much of a gas out of this as I was.

The loud, lewd, slurping and sucking sounds her mouth was making in my crotch seemed to echo inside the close quarters of the SUV.

"Nghghghghghgfuckkkkkkk!" I cried as I came.

And she licked me dry.

And, my God, this was the most mind-blowing experience I'd ever had. And, I wanted more, a hell of a lot more.

Seeming to read my mind again, she grabbed my hands and pulled me back up to a sitting position. Taking my panties out of my mouth she stuffed them into her purse, grabbed my face between both her hands and pulling my face up close to hers she whispered huskily to me.

"Now I want you to give me a real hot kiss. I want you to taste your own horny sexiness, taste your own still hot girl cum in my mouth. I want you to eat my face out as if you were eating the pussy of another hot woman. I wanna feel your sexy tongue deep inside of me as you lick up your own cum."

And that was an entirely new and very erotic experience, to taste my own cum in this gorgeous woman's mouth while the memory of what that very mouth had been doing to my cunt was still fresh in my mind. Needless to say it made me get all wet and super horny again.

When we broke off the face-fuck, she pulled away, smiled at me. "You liked all of this, didn't you?"

"Oh God, did I ever."

"You wanna have some more fun?"

"You've gotta be fuckin' kidding! You have me so fuckin' worked up I'll never be able to get enough."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Good, then let's go over to my place and we can have some more hot sex . . . and in private."

TO BE CONTINUED