Lesbian Lizard People Amongst Us

Story Info
Bella reveals her secret at her college roommates' urging.
2.1k words
4.63
4.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillith had always been a shy one. Skinny and (in her opinion) on the plain side, she'd just never had that blossoming that most girls do. So when she'd started college, she'd been assigned a roommate. And the next year, they'd just continued on as roommates.

Bella was a year ahead of Lillith in school. She was a loner, which was pretty much the reason they'd ended up paired as roommates. Bella, with her olive skin and black hair and eyes, her vaguely mediterranean accent, struck Lillith as exotic. She had that powerfully curvy North African build that suggested Tunisa or Morocco, but never talked about home.

To say the two young women hit it off, would be grossly inaccurate. Like oil and water, they coexisted in adjacent spaces, but separately, always. At least that's how they started out. Lillith, always eager to please, gradually came to rely on Bella's opinions and guidance. At first in their day to day mutual interactions, but eventually in academic, and even social matters.

Bella's strong personality was something Lillith naturally gravitated towards. So, it was a couple weeks into their second year together that Lillith came into the dorm room from Sociology class and flopped down on her bed with a huge sigh.

"What is up?" Bella asked.

"My professor. He's just so strange." Lillith answered.

"Why are you saying that?" Bella inquired.

"I just spent an hour and a half listening to him rant about how Lizard people are living amongst us and breeding with us." Lillith shared.

"I see. That's troubling." Bella acknowledged.

The two were quiet, each mulling over their own thoughts before moving on to the next task at hand. However, the subject seemed to be one that the professor would circle back around to from time to time, and a couple weeks later, he'd gone on another tear airing out conspiracy theories about how Lizard people were living with normal humans, making them submissive, and mating with them.

"I think I may have to drop his class. He's just too far off the wall." Lillith complained.

"I understand." Bella responded. "Can I suggest something?"

"Sure." Lillith replied.

"Nature has many secrets, and maybe your professor guy thinks he knows more than he does. This, however, does not make his teaching valueless." Bella opined.

"No. Maybe not, it's just hard to separate his rantings from the course material sometimes." Lillith admitted.

"Well yes. I can see how that would be true. But you can't always separate truth from speculation." Bella explained.

"What do you mean?" Lillith asked.

"Well, for example we've lived together for more than a school year, and yet there are many things that we do not know about each other. It does not make our life together false, just parts of it unknown." Bella offered.

"I guess? I'm not sure I'm really following you." Lillith wondered.

"Let me show you then." Bella said sitting down next to Lillith and facing her. Taking Lillith's face in her hands, Bella leaned in and kissed her.

It was sudden and unexpected, Lillith's first impulse was to push Bella away, but somehow she just froze there and let the older girl continue the kiss. In fact, once the initial shock had passed, she found she quite liked it. She'd never been kissed by anyone before, and she really enjoyed the sensation.

That's when she felt Bella's tongue in her mouth. Her eyes shot open. Bella's tongue was long. Really long and textured. It wriggled in her mouth like a snake. Bella looked deep into Lillith's eyes as she orally explored the girl's mouth. Lillith felt a wetness between her thighs, the likes of which she had never experienced before.

"There." Bella said as she broke the kiss. "One less thing unknown between us."

"Your tongue. Can I see it? It was amazing." Lillith gasped.

Bella opened her mouth and heard Lillith gasp again as she slowly extended her tongue. At full length it was nearly ten inches long, roughly triangular in shape and nearly prehensile as Bella showed by tying it in a knot before Lillith's eyes.

"That's...not human." Lillith finally managed.

"No. That is true." Bella admitted.

"You're a Lizard Person?" Lillith gasped.

"In a manner of speaking, yes." Bella stated. "It's a gross oversimplification of a far more complex truth, but it's one way of looking at it."

"I had no idea!" Lillith boggled.

"No. You did not. I take great care not to expose myself to your kind." Bella confessed.

"So, why?" Lillith asked.

"Just, for now. Why is not important. Just know that I just entrusted you with a huge secret and you must pledge to honor that secrecy. If you can do so, then I can promise you more pleasure than you can even imagine." Bella confided.

"I guess. Okay. Your secret is safe with me." Lillith said, thinking about the feelings coursing through her body during their kiss.

Bella leaned in and brought her lips to Lillith's once more, easing her back on the bed, they spent the next hour and a half making out.

The makeout sessions repeated as opportunity allowed for the rest of the week. As the sun peeked in on Saturday morning, Lillith felt Bella slipping into bed with her. Although they'd felt each other up over their clothes, they hadn't yet progressed beyond that. Lillith felt that that was about to change as she felt Bella's hand slip up her torso under her nightshirt, coming to rest on Lillith's rather modest tits.

Her nipples were suddenly very hard and sensitive as Bella massaged them and coaxed them with her fingers. She sighed deeply with the tiny jolts of pleasure Bella produced from her attention. Lillith reached down to fill her hands with Bella's generous, yet firm breasts. Smiling a bit to herself as she heard a soft moan escape from Bella's mouth.

Bella slowly kissed her way down Lillith's body, removing her panties and coming to rest facing her downy cleft. She could smell Lillith's arousal and it sent waves of pleasure swirling through her own nervous system as she brought her mouth to Lillith's pussy for the first time.

Lillith felt the tip of Bella's tongue teasing her clit until it was hard and her pussy was nearly gushing with the effects of the stimulation. She felt Bella reposition herself slightly, and then her tongue was slowly entering her love hole. Inch after inch of Bella's snake-like tongue wiggled and prodded inside Lillith's vagina. Lillith was in extasy as she experienced her first non self-induced orgasm.

Bella's tongue filled her in ways no guy's cock ever could. It moved within her driving her crazy with pleasure. Then Bella's tongue tip found Lillith's G Spot, and Lillith convulsed as Bella made her cum so hard, she nearly blacked out. They moved into a 69 and Lillith lapped enthusiastically at Bella's dripping snatch. She felt Bella shudder as she came, and it made her happy to know she could reciprocate at least some of the pleasure she was receiving.

Their love-making spanned the entire weekend as they forged an unbreakable bond with each other. And they knew that that was just the beginning.

It was nearing the end of the school year when it happened. Bella had been unusually quiet and withdrawn for about a week. Lillith couldn't figure out why, and every time she tried to ask, Bella would deflect and change the subject. The sudden disconnect had only served to make her hornier than ever, and she desperately wanted Bella in bed.

So, when Bella slid into bed next to her that night she was happy. They kissed, went through their usual foreplay, and then Lillith reached down to finger Bella's clit only to find a penis there instead. It wasn't like a human penis as it didn't really have a defined head or balls instead it was of a more uniform thickness. But it grew erect as Lillith touched it and gasped in surprise.

"Bella! What..." Lillith said in shock.

"It's called gynandromorphism. And for my kind it happens during a mating cycle."

Lillith explored lower and found Bella's slit as moist as ever.

"I don't understand." She said softly.

"It happens to many of my kind when we're about to mate. We all possess traits of both genders. They can present in various ways. It's roughly correspondent with your ovulation. It's a fertility response." Bella explained.

"Will you return to normal?" Lillith asked.

"After we mate. Yes." Bella admitted. "But until then, I'll have a dick."

"So, we need to mate?" Lillith asked sheepishly.

"Yes. My kind mates for life. Once a mate is chosen, that is that. My biological response to your estrus tells me that you are my mate. My other. That much is certain." Bella explained.

"What happens when we mate, then?" Lillith wondered.

"We will make love. I will put an egg into you that will attach to your womb and draw nourishment as it grows, like a human baby. And like a human baby, it will gestate for nine months before you give birth. In that time, it will draw from you genetically, but it will be of my kind. We will be its parents and raise it to adulthood." Bella said.

"Like...married?" Lillith asked softly.

"No. I've seen your kind undo as many marriages as they keep." Bella noted. "Mates for the rest of our lives. Lovers for the rest of our lives. More than just married."

"It's so sudden." Lillith pointed out. Then seeming to reach a decision. "What do I do?"

Bella wrapped her arms around Lillith and gently kissed her. Positioning her on the bed, Bella placed the tip of her cock at the entrance to Lillith's vagina. The cock tip began to secrete a clear viscous fluid, generously lubricating Lillith's pussy. Warm and slick, she could feel it running down the crack of her ass.

Bella pushed forward with easy thrusts which made Lillith sigh with pleasure. Then Bella began to fuck Lillith with long smooth strokes, her cock continuing to secret copious amounts of lubricant. Lillith could hear her pussy sloshing with it as she started to cum. It felt warm and amazing and so erotic as she felt full, the surplus oozing from her hole in a constant stream as Bella made love to her.

Lillith lost count of the number of times she'd cum when suddenly she sensed a change in Bella's tempo. Looking down she saw a lump forming inside the shaft of Bella's cock near it's base. Gradually as Bella fucked her the lump worked its way down the shaft until when Bella would bottom out it would press against the outside of Lillith's pussy lips.

Bella slowed the pace, fucking Lillith in shallower and shallower thrusts as the lump progressed towards her cock's tip. It was a little more than halfway down the shaft when Bella pushed with a steady pressure. Lillith felt her pussy stretched wide as the lump went from outside to inside of her. Popping into her pussy and making her cum once again.

Bella resumed her pace, her eyes locked with Lilith's and her breath now coming in passionate gasps. The lump had continued its journey down Bella's shaft and Lillith could feel it pushing against the walls of her vagina sending wave after orgasmic wave through her trembling pussy.

Finally with a long sultry groan Bella thrust one final time and Lillith felt something shoot inside of her pussy. Something solid, traveling up inside of her. She came hard as Bella collapsed on top of her.

"There, Love. It is done. We have mated." She whispered in Lillith's ear in between kisses.

"That was amazing, Bella. I'm so happy right now." Lillith replied, spent, but still returning Bella's kisses.

In three months time Lillith's swollen belly, revealed her undeniable pregnancy. Her relationship with Bella had taken on a profound and unabating passion that only served to confuse her parents who had a hard time wrapping their heads around the paradoxical nature of her pregnancy and her obvious Lesbianism.

Still, when the baby came, they relished their role as doting grandparents. And even more remarkable as subsequent babies were born, always girls. Or at least that was how it seemed. And life was good, spending their days together as a family until one by one the girls found wives of their own and started their own families. Because Lillith's college professor had not been wrong in the mechanics of things, just in the reasoning behind it. And love, it seems is more universal than we perhaps believe.