Lesbian Love

Story Info
Seema discovers herself.
4.9k words
4.39
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
83 Followers

We had started on our honeymoon the very next day after our marriage and today was our last day at this hilly resort. I didn't get a chance to meet her one to one and say good bye properly she must be feeling that I have completely ditched her. It had weighed upon my mind whole the time.

I was very apprehensive when we took the train from Chandigarh to Simla, a hill station. Will I be able to sleep with a man?' I was afraid of pain. It may be painful the first time I had heard from my elder cousins. I don't know whether they were trying to prepare me or frighten me.

Vicky, Vikram Rawat, my husband, turned out to be very caring, gentle and loving. All my worries and qualms were put to rest. Yes, it was painful the first time but in a day or two everything became to normal. We enjoyed our daily outings and the consuming nightly sessions very much. I never knew that I will be able to enjoy it the whole fortnight so much. I was falling in love with him.

I enjoy his foreplay, a lot more than the actual intercourse. His kisses and caresses instantly kindle a fire inside me and they burned me slowly arousing my lust, stirring everything inside me.

The touch of his lips makes my pulse race, my mind gets boggled and my face and chest gets flushed. My breasts and nipples get extremely engorged. So much so that sometimes they hurt. His hands on my engorged breasts give me goose bumps. My pussy gets so flooded with my secretions that the juices dribble down to wet my thighs and soil my panties. He likes that very much and takes time to feel and caress my pussy when it is all soggy.

Our intimacy and understanding was growing. We were getting used to each other's habits, likes and dislikes making small amends and small compromises. Everything had turned out a lot better than I had imagined. I was glad that I was not a homo but a bi. I was made to enjoy the best of both worlds. Nobody will ever see the 'other side' of me, 'my alter ego'.

But that Euphoria didn't last long.

Every secluded moment I longed for her company. I long for her hot soft lips on my pussy lips and a hungry tongue trying to penetrate deeper and deeper inside me. I wanted to nuzzle her clit, drink in her smell and lap up her savory juices.

All his love and caring and our sexual escapades could do nothing to lessen my yearning for her.

I long to play with her firm soft boobs to fondle and tweak the nipples and squeeze the breasts. I want to caress her soft lustrous skin and lick her feminine delicate body from head to toe. I crave to inhale the aroma of another woman's sex.

Every night after our emotionally and physically exhausting couplings, I can't go to sleep immediately like him, I watch him sleeping next to me snoring lightly and feel relaxed and satisfied myself, but then my thoughts go back to the past. I feel that I have betrayed her by marrying Vicky. Though I couldn't have done anything to put the things right. It was not in my hands but still those thoughts devastate me.

When will I be able to go back to her? I will have to find a solid excuse. I keep asking myself.

During the last couple of days I felt the charm of the honeymoon wearing down. And I was thinking more and more about her. But last night I crossed all the limits. Lying down under him, moving my hips in rhythm with his thrusts, my thoughts went back to her. "How will it feel if it were not his penis but her tongue?"

Now also, the moment Vicky left to book out tickets and to buy a few things I started thinking about her. I dug deep into my suitcase and found what I was looking for, red silky panties. They are just like the ones I have but they were hers. I had bought two identical panties one for her and one for myself. We had exchanged them the last time we met at her house. They had a big blot in the middle of the crotch area.

Now I brought the panties close to my nose and inhaled deeply. Her scent was still there after so many days though it was not that strong now. I inhaled again and again and hid the panties back among my lingerie. I knew that she also must be doing the same with my panties. I was wet. I wanted to pick up my cell phone and start a video call with her. But I knew it was useless. Vicky will be back soon and I will have to cut the call. It will frustrate me but it will frustrate her more than me.

I wanted to tell her how much I missed her. That I remembered her everyday and that every day I take out her panties and inhale her luscious and mindboggling scent. That just rubbing them on my thighs and breasts and cheeks gave me immense pleasure. That would have gone a long way to put her fears and apprehensions at rest.

I have explained it to her one day that I am not going forever I will be back, live in the same city and that nobody could stop me visiting her. There was no way anybody could suspect anything. But it had not put her apprehensions to rest. I have a foreboding feeling she told me. I could do nothing to put her mind to rest.

I could understand her feelings and her insecurity.

She is daughter of my father's elder brother and five years older than me. She had married against the wishes of the family and now nobody was talking to her, except my family i.e. me and my parents. Her husband had left her even before Ashima, their daughter had born. She had spent most of her youthful years living as a single mother. She was afraid to start any kind of relationship, fearing some new scandal and also fearing that it may lead to heartbreak again or that somebody my take undue advantage of her circumstances. Moreover she had a daughter to look after.

There was a lot versions of what had happened in the past but I was not interested in her past history. I only knew that I liked her and was mad over her sleek, voluptuous body. I was looking for a partner from the very day I left hostel and my relationship with my roommate came to an abrupt end.

I couldn't think of any opening. She kept herself all wrapped up in old fashioned saris and suits. I didn't want to do something foolish lest I lose the privilege of her company altogether. In the end it was my foolishness only which brought us together.

Then one day I went to her place entered using my own keys. I had the keys to the outer door as I sometime used to baby sit Ashima. She was not expecting me. But I liked to visit her in the mornings, when she was usually in her house dress I entered and closed the door behind me. I knew Ashima would have left for school. But here was complete silence. I looked around peaked into her bedroom then looked in the kitchen. Bu there was nobody there. The cooker was on the stove and warm. So she had cooked the meals recently. I was a little nonplussed had she left for her job earlier than usual.

Then I heard a sound, a sob. It had come from the bedroom side. I again entered the bedroom. There was only one place left. The door of the bathroom adjoining the bedroom was closed. I was worried for her. Instead of calling out to her I went and quickly flung open the bathroom door. My heart missed a beat and so must have hers. I was dumb struck by the scenario and she was visibly in shock.

She was lying on the pinky flowery tiles of her bathroom floor, naked, busy pleasuring herself. It was not exactly masturbating. Masturbating was what I taught her afterwards. She saw me standing inside the door looking at her and her eyes became wide and her jaw dropped.

Her one hand was on her breast kneading it. The other was her caressing the inside of her own thigh. She was paralyzed. Words failed her. She tried to hide her nakedness with her hands. I too was paralyzed for a few moments gawking at her beautiful sleek body, looking fresh, virgin and untouched.

I hadn't expected such a windfall.

That was what I had been longing for, for a long time. Maybe that was actually the reason behind my brash behavior. The idea may have been lurking somewhere deep in my subconscious.

I was the first to recover. I immediately went down on my knees and put my hand high up on her thigh.

"Sis, you are soooo beautiful and pretty. I Love you Reeta." The words tumbled out of my mouth awkwardly. They seemed very out of place. I don't think they carried the exact emotion I wanted to convey. But she was not in a state to bother about modulations of my voice. I saw my chance it was now or never. My hands were making up for whatever my words had missed. As my one hand caressed her thigh the other hand reached higher I removing her hand from her breast and replaced it with mine. I lightly caressed her breast and fondled her nipple.

She sighed loudly.

There was hardly any sag to her boobs and the nipples were hard and erect from the attention they had received previously. I tweaked them and a moan escaped her mouth she covered her eyes with her forearm.

I knew that I have to be careful and go slow. I kept massaging her thigh moving all the time upwards and inwards until my hand slipped between her thigh and my little finger came into contact with her engorged pussy lips.

While my fingers caressed the inside of her one thigh, my little finger constantly rubbed against her cunt lips and the back of my hand scraped the inside of her other thigh. She let out a sigh and opened her thighs wider.

I knew it was a welcome, a gesture of consent and approval.

I bent over her and removed her forearm covering her eyes and face. She clinched her eyes shut. I saw her slightly parted lips and tightly closed eyes. I planted a small kiss on her lips and moved on to kiss her forehead, eyes, nose and chin. Then my lips were again on her lips. This time I let the kiss linger on and her lips tightened around my upper lip. She wrapped her arm around my neck. And we were kissing passionately, hungry for each other. My hand moved up to lightly squeezing her breasts and crush her engorged nipple with my middle finger and thumb.

I straddled her without breaking the kiss.

"Seema, please, Seema. " she mumbled into my mouth when I rose to get some air.

And that were the last words she spoke for quite some time until I crawled down to put my head between her thighs and started licking her vulva and clitoris.

"Oh! Dearie, Fuck!" she blurted out and I obediently opened her labia and let my tongue sink deep down her hole. She took hold of my head with one hand and fixed it there. I kept on fucking her with my tongue until I was nearly suffocated.

I took her wrist and gently moved her hand away. She let me come up. I inhaled deeply a couple of times and then went down again to pleasure her more. She was delicious. Her aroma was killing me.

I wanted somebody to fuck me like wise. I moved my hand inside my midi and rubbed my clit. Fucking a young beauty with my tongue and pleasuring my own self by rubbing my clit with my other hand was something I had not done before. The feeling was unique.

I didn't know whether she will reciprocate the way my girl friend form the hostel was always eager to do. But I decided to convey to her my wishes to her.

I rose and took her nipple in my mouth. As I sucked on it taking more and more of her soft and tasty flesh into my mouth I lifted my midi and started rubbing my cunt on the silky flesh of her thigh.

She got my message alright. She tugged on my panties and I took them off. She cupped my vulva with her hand. Now my naughty pussy was under her care. The tip of her middle finger dipped into my hole. It was full juice.

I lost all control on my lust. I begged her to move it deeper inside. As her finger slowly moved further in I gave a long loud moan. She had immediately cupped my mouth and placed a finger on my lips. I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were wide with fear and surprise. She said something about walls of the house which I didn't get. But I understood that she didn't want me to shout loudly

I took her lips in mine and my tongue entered her mouth. She sucked on it and started caressing my face and neck with the tips of her fingers. She ran her hand through my hair and my clip came off and my hair glided down hiding her face. She moved her hands down towards my back and hugging me tightly rolled over putting me down by her side. Her hand expertly undid my buttons and I lifted myself so that she could unclip my bra. She did that and removed my blouse and brassiere.

I used the interval to come out of my midi. She scanned my whole body and decided to pay attention to my ample bosom first. As her lips sucked on my nipples and areolas I started moaning again but this time keeping the volume low. She moved higher to kiss and lick my clavicles and neck. Her body was stuck to me, her crotch rubbing my thigh.

She started twisting her pelvis to rub her naked, soaking wet cunt against my naked thigh. I pulled her on top of me and placed my hand on her round ass cheek to aid her thrusts. She started grinding her crotch harder and faster. Her pussy lubricated with her secretions slid smoothly up and down my thigh. She was sobbing and moaning endlessly. I managed to thrust my hand between my thigh and her twat and let my fingers slip inside her.

Her moans were making me crazy. I kissed and bit her lips, her neck and her shoulders. She lifted her bum to make space for me and I started finger fucking her with two of my fingers inside her. But the position was awkward and the hard, cemented floor was hurting me. Soon we both felt unease and frustrated.

I pushed her back and she got up. I collected my clothes and she also took her clothes off the peg on the wall. We walked hand in hand to her bed room. Here it was more comfortable and cozy. I flopped on the bed and opened my legs wide open and she sat down on the floor and started planting kisses on my vulva and pubis.

I opened my cunt with my fingers and she started licking my inner lips there were a lot of secretions and she gulped everything and moved higher and took my swollen button in her mouth. As the tip of her tongue touched my clit I shuddered. This motivated her further and she started teasing my clit with sharp stings of her tongue.

"Fuck me." I begged.

She inserted her two fingers into me and started fucking my cunt with forceful jabs. I started heaving my hips up and down to take her fingers deeper inside. My thighs twitched and a spasm contracted my pelvic muscles. I could feel her fingers trapped between my muscles. Hot liquid started cascading down my slit wetting my ass cheeks and asshole.

With it poured out all my frustration and anxiety and I relaxed and smiled at Reeta. She patted my cheeks knowingly. But I was not going to leave my newly found lover unsatisfied. I pulled her on top of me and made her straddle my chest with her button my bosom and her pussy just in front of my open mouth. I started licking her glistening clean shaven pussy and she opened her hole to give me easy access to her inner depths.

I fucked her with my tongue at an even tempo. Suddenly she was twirling and twisting her pelvis. Her pussy lips were grinding against my lips and nose. She took my hand and placed it on her breast and I started squeezing it while rubbing her swollen nipples between my finger and thumb.

She arched her body backwards and her slit opened up a little more. My mouth was full of her soft lips and tip of my nose was rubbing against her clitoris and my chin rubbed between her ass cheeks. She kept on riding me and whole my face was wet with her juices.

Her sweet taste was everywhere. I pinched her nipples harder and harder and she kept on grinded her cunt on my face faster and faster until her body started to tremble. She moved a little backwards and sat on my boobs spilling her waters between my breasts. They flowed down my cleavage and ran on both sides of my neck to drench the pillow lying under my head and shoulders. She kept on sitting there her hands holding the top of the head board. She watched with amazement as her juices trickled down in every direction.

Then she moved further back and slumped on me all spent but happy. We got up after sometime feeling all sticky and dirty. She led me back into her bathroom. And we took time cleaning and teasing each other and were soon feeling aroused and horny again. We couldn't do it again. She was getting late for her office.

After that day an intense affair blossomed between us. We made love, bought presents for each other bought costumes and lingerie for each other and helped each other with the chores.

I came out of my reminiscences feeling hot and wet. I was dying to get just a glimpse of my lover. I got up and went to the bathroom. I locked it from inside and did just what I have been refraining to do for the last two weeks. I sent two text message son Reeta's mobile.

'Don't speak.'

'Keep your mouth shut.'

After a few seconds I sent her a video call. She immediately took it on the other end. I kept my finger on my lips. She saw that and nodded. I sent her a flying kiss. She kissed me back. "Call you again later." I said in a hardly audible voice. She again nodded her head vigorously. I could make out a tiny drop of tear forming at the outer corner of her eye.

"I love you." I formed the words slowly so that she could lip read.

"Only You." She replied and that tear rolled down her cheek.

"Show me your tits silly girl." I said to lighten the environment.

"Ashima." She said.

"Be prepared for a passionate reunion: Sizzling and Raunchy. I will be with you in a couple of days." I whispered into the phone. I waved my hand. She waved back and I disconnected the call.

That was what I had been afraid of all along. Now I won't be able to think of anything else except to get back to Chandigarh as soon as possible.

I came out of the bathroom and flopped on the bed. I was emotionally wrought.

There was a knock on the door and the key turned in the lock. The door opened.

"Housekeeping." The woman announced. She had already entered the room before calling out. She always did that. She had been serving us for whole our long stay. I had not seen anybody else.

She was a buxom woman Reeta's age and as fair as her, always wearing the same blouse and skirt with uppermost two buttons of her blouse always open to show her cleavage to advantage.

I thought she did it for my hubby. Was she hoping for a better tip or maybe something more than that?

"You alone, ma'am?" She asked cordially.

"Yes." I answered shortly not in mood to get into any conversation.

She came and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You want something?" She asked suggestively.

"No. Thank you." I replied trying to keep it civilized.

"You sure? You look quite distraught," She said bending down and bringing her mouth close to mine. Her unpainted rosy lips were juicy and very tempting. My lips parted automatically and her lips closed my mouth. We kissed passionately.

"I was on to you from the very first day, the way you were looking at me the way you were checking me out."She said pinching my cheek. I blushed.

"My husband will be back anytime." I said with hesitation.

"You need not worry about that." She took my hand and lifted me out of the bed effortlessly.

She led me to the door opened it looked into the corridor and tugged my arm. We quickly crossed to corridor to her station at the other end.

She shut the door closed as soon as we were safely inside.

"Nobody saw us." She declared.

######

The room was quite big but congested. There were piles and piles of linen: Bed sheets, bed covers, pillow covers, towels of all sizes and lot of other paraphernalia. In one corner there were mattresses stacked one over the other and cover with a red silky bed cover. That is where she led me to.

She was still holding my hand. She fell on top of those mattresses and pulled me on top of her. Our boobs smashed into each other's sending waves of pleasure through my body. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. I kissed her back. And she quickly came out of her blouse and bra. She ran her hands over her boobs. Her nipples were already erect.

kamukpen
kamukpen
83 Followers
12