Lesbian Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
83 Followers

I slid dowm.

"You want to suckle them don't you?"

I took one of her boobs in my hand and started sucking her nipple and areola like a baby. She placed her hand under her breast and turned on her side I fell down on the mattress next to her. She moved her hand down to pull the skirt of my sari. Soon my legs and thighs her naked and her hands were softly caressing them. She hooked her finger into the elastic of my panties and freed my pussy from its confinement. Her fingers went I to feel my depth and came out wet and dripping. She licked them and looked at me half closed eyes.

"Wanna taste me?" She said in husky voice.

I nodded vigorously. She pinned me down and straddled me with her thighs on my side and her hips on my boobs. As she Bent down to kiss my crotch her fleshy glistening pussy cm into view. I lifted my head to kiss and lick her cunt. She threw a pillow on my and I placed it under my head and shoulders.

It was a good 69 position. I chewed and licked her cunt and she was making go overboard with stings of her tongue to my clit. I took her clit between my lips and gave it tight squeeze.

Oh! Stop it. You whore. You are going to make me squirt." She shouted.

I stung her again.

"I was just letting you have the taste of your own medicine." I said laughing. I was feeling light in head and heart. I slapped her naked butt.

I felt three of her fingers enter me simultaneously. All my body tensed. She started fucking me teasing my clit all the time. Fingers of her other hand were rubbed my asshole. She was moving her body slowly, her thighs rubbing my perky little breasts. I could just sob and moan and squirm under her. Soon I was drowned in a sea of pleasure. I don't remember how long it continued, my journey into pleasure land.

I yelled and yelled and heaved my ass to smash my cunt into her face until I was totally spent. My body loosened up, I was drenched in sweat. She kept holding me gently and let me enjoy the aftershocks of a massive orgasm passing through my body one after the other.

She rolled down from top of me and sat down along side. I smiled at her and she bent over to kiss me.

"You feeling okay?"

I nodded. And slid down of the mattress I was not one to keep a debt.

I took her ankles and pulled her to the edge of that heap of mattresses. She opened her legs in anticipation. Soon whole her cunt was in my mouth and my tongue was deep inside her twitching and stinging her delicate and soft vaginal folds making her thump the mattresses and bounce on them uncontrollably.

"Darling! Please sweetie." Oh! Gawd Oh!

I let her yell to heaven until I could feel her thighs quiver and her abdomen tense. Her Shouting stopped automatically. She kept lying with wide open thighs, her waters trickling down on the, now crumpled, silky red bed cover.

I took her hand and lifted her up. She put on her bra and blouse. And I adjusted my sari. She gave me her lipstick and compact. I applied make-up to my face. She took me in her embrace.

"We try our best to make the stay most memorable for our special guests." She said jokingly. "Do come again."

She kissed my Cheek.

"I will, as soon as possible." I replied and kissed her back.

"You see that parcel there." She pointed to a small colorful parcel lying on the heap of pillows.

"It is for you, a parting gift from the hotel." We give these to our guest at the reception when they check out. But I am giving it to you now. So you can tell where you were, if the need arises." She smiled.

She led me to the door.

I stopped her before she could open it.

"What if I come here with someone else? We will like to keep it a secret."

"You two timing?" She pinched my ass.

I nodded.

"Not a man, a woman." I added quickly.

"That so? Her face brightened immediately. You are most welcome. We may even give you a discount." She said and kissed me on the lips. "Wait a minute."

She went to a cupboard rummaged through it

"Is she as fair as you?"

"Fairer than me, she is like you"

"Good." She gave me a small rectangular box. "A lipgloss for your girl friend."

We were kissing again.

"It is difficult to find women of our temperament in our country."

"What is your name?" I asked sheepishly.

I thought you will never get around to it." She said taking me in her embrace. "Same as yours."

"Seema?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Seema Bhatia."She said nodding her head.

I am Seema Bhahuguna. Even the Initials are same."

"I know."

I kissed her again on the lips.

"Bye Seema!"

Bye, looking forward to a threesome."

"You can call me on my mobile it is in your register downstairs." I told her.

She nodded and literally pushed me out.

The door closed behind me.

I walked the length of the corridor walking slowly day dreaming; Reeta lying on the king-size bed naked, sandwiched between two equally nude Seemas, in a room filled with moans and laughter.

The door to our room opened and Vicky came out.

"Hey! Where were you?" He asked when he saw me. "And what is the meaning of that smug smile?

I waved the two boxes I front of his face.

"Collecting my parting gifts from the hotel management." I said breaking into a laugh.

He joined into my laugh.

"Do you know who owns of this hotel?"

I shook my head.

"A woman. Ms. Sulekha Bhatia" He told me.

The surname rang a bell somewhere at the back of my head.

"What is wrong with a woman running a hotel? You said this is one of the best in the city."

"Nothing. But, there is a lot of gossip going around here that she is a queer."

Queer? I hate that word. But it didn't make me angry. I just felt a tingling sensation between my thighs. I just laughed it off.

The S B initials were everywhere.

"Sapphist Bitches'.

It made me laugh even more. I could start a club by that name -

'S B Pvt. Limited.'

kamukpen
kamukpen
83 Followers
12