Lesbian Love Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Suzanne & Candice feel a bond forming. She meets the family.
9.9k words
4.82
3.5k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
350 Followers

Falling in love again

Author's Note: These are the opening Chapters of a longer more complex romantic and sexy Lesbian Love Story.

The following Chapter's, of this Series, and the universe it occurs in overall only exist in the mind and imagination of the author. This will be a slow burn, with details that some may find non-essential, but I feel are necessary for the story to flow. If you seek instant gratification, this may not be your best story. On the other hand, if you like a slow romantic story, involving two or more women, you may want to read it through to its climax. [Pardon the pun]. This Chapter contains elements of family life and warm and gentle people. I ask that you please read no further if you are seeking a rather sexy, wild lesbian romp.

Reader discretion is advised.

Applicable Tags: Older/Younger, Virginal, Romance, Interracial, Oral Sex, Novel/Novella length. The story is told in the first person.

________________________________________

© 2023 Arking & RDKing, All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without the author's expressed permission for any purpose is prohibited.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART 4.

This Chapter continues on from Chapter 1.

Candice Higgins and Suzanne Auber.

Chapter 1. A bond is forming.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suzanne stayed the night and took the following day off of work. She was too exhausted to perform her normal duties at the watershed Café and Restaurant. We slept in until after 11 a.m. My phone rang and I felt around with my eyes closed trying to feel for it on my bedside table. Suzanne was still fast asleep, her arm wrap around me as she cupped my boob. I think she had done so all night. I finally found my phone and grumbled "Hello,"

I sweet voice replied, "Hello, is that Candice Higgins?"

"Yes, who is this?" I lay there trying to get my brain working, as Suzanne started to disappear under the covers.

"Hello Candice, my name is Claudette Rodgers, I understand you were talking to my friends last night, about a dinner date next week,"

My eyes opened and I was awake.

"Hello Claudette, I didn't expect a call so soon,"

I heard her laugh and she told me, "Strike while the iron is hot, I've been told. Jillian sent me your photo and you do look rather easy on the eye,"

I lay there as I felt Suzanne work her way down between my legs. I didn't stop her as she started to feast upon my moist mound.

"Thank you, you too look very lovely as well," I told her as I began to moan.

"You are being very kind but thank you," I told her.

Suzanne didn't wait to be invited, she inserted a finger into my core then found my hidden pearl, and went to work on bringing me my first orgasm since the last one, how long ago was that I wondered. Mere hours in reality. I tried hard to concentrate on the phone call to no avail.

I swung a leg over Suzanne's shoulder and tried hard to squeeze her into submission, or to get her to relent while I was on the phone. "Claudette, can I call you back, I've been up most of the night and not really focusing right now,"

"Sounds like you're in the middle of something," She said as she laughed. "When you are free give me a call. Bye Candice,"

And with that, she hung up. I released Suzanne from the grip my leg had around her shoulder and lay there enjoying my late-morning sexual wake-up call.

Throwing back the covers, so I could see the sexy French maiden do her best to ensure my morning was going to start the way it had I had explained to her before we collapsed in a heap and fell asleep in each other's arms at the break of day, five hours earlier.

She didn't hold back, ensuring every part of my very moist womanly core was touched upon. Every sensitive piece of pink wet tasty vagina, she got into her mouth, she did, sucking in my lip, teasing it with her teeth as she scraped along each side of me. My back arched, as she inserted a second finger and curled them upwards. I took in a deep breath as the feeling was about to send me over the top. Then I felt her thumb push on my back door. Then without knocking, she entered me. I screamed, not in pain but delight as the long-held-back orgasm erupted forth and covered her face.

She giggled as my juices flowed willingly from me. She chased every droplet and continued licking, everything down there was super sensitive. That didn't even enter her mind to stop. My begging and pleading for her to give up only caused her to continue until once again with her thumb in place she pounded my anus and started slapping at my pussy, I was on the very edge of insanity when she stopped slapping at my clit and covered it with her lips, drawing it out and with her head bobbing she brought me to yet another orgasm.

I was totally exhausted in the short time we had been awake.

My body heaving and out of breath, I was on the verge of tears. I have had wonderful lovers before in my life, some much better than others. But this French maiden was unbelievable. She just loved the female form and knew how to take it to where every woman wanted to go.

I reached down for her and she crawled up my body, sampling me as she found my head. She looked at me, smiled and very nonchalantly told me, "Will your other girlfriend ever be so understanding?"

She smiled at me, kissed me on the tip of my nose, looked into my eyes and then kissed me passionately.

"What other girlfriend?" I asked innocently.

She drew herself up and straddled my tummy, as she worked her way forward towards my waiting mouth.

"The one who rang you,"

"She wasn't a girlfriend. In fact, I have never met her,"

"Yet...... But you are going to aren't you?"

"Yes I am, we are having dinner next Friday, with my friends from last night. Which is why we were having a coffee at your establishment, to make the arrangements. She recently broke up with a long-term partner and they needed someone they could trust to escort her on that date,"

"Hhhmmm, I believe you, Candice,"

"It is the truth," My cold stare told her more convincingly than my words.

She was now almost to the point on my body where she needed to be. As she gently lowered herself onto my very eager mouth. She rested her hands on the wall above my bedhead and started to rock, back and forth, slowly but with an energy and a need for fulfilment.

We both stopped talking as there was something more important to see too. I brought my hand around to her mound and found her clit, I toyed with it, as my tongue searched every crack, and tasted every morsel of her womanhood. I was determined to give her as much if not more than she gave me if I was capable.

I looked up and watched her. Her head went back, I was sure her eyes were closed. One hand held her steady, using the wall to keep her balance, while her other hand held her boob as her fingers were pulling on and pinching her nipple.

Hard. VERY HARD.

Her head rocked forward I saw her mouth open as she drew in deep breaths as fast as she could. Watching her chest rise and fall, I knew it was building up inside of her and it was building fast.

I sensed then that she enjoyed a little pain to go with her loving. Something I wasn't used to.

Something inside of me wanted this woman, wanted to exhaust her as she had exhausted me. I kept up my toying of her clit, pinching it, gently and then harder. My tongue was buried deep inside of her as she rocked faster on my face. I could feel an impending climax approaching.

I took a gamble as I watched her pinching her nipple, I saw how hard she pinched it and did the same to her clit, I pinched it hard. As I sucked her pink lips into my mouth, my teeth clamping down on what I could, firmly, She screamed, she rocked hard on my face, and then came, with a squirting force I had heard about but never seen.

I tasted her, it was more than her juices, it was a fine liquid, her juices no doubt but more so. If you know what I mean.

I swallowed as much as I could without coughing and spluttering until I did.

She let her head rest against the wall.

I looked up at her. Sweat forming on her brow. Glistening, a bond was forming as much as I didn't want it to, not yet. Too soon I argued with myself. Yet I looked up at this gorgeous creature and felt something, something I said I would never feel again--the first step to another heartache.

My pillow was soaked, my face was washed with her juices, her body so elegant, so smooth, so sexy. I smiled up at her, as she opened her eyes.

Stop it, Candice, you are talking yourself into something or out of something. I couldn't help myself. She was a gorgeous-looking young woman. Especially when she was perched on my chest naked and all I could do was taste her essence and take in her aroma.

She smiled again, my voice was quiet, "Fancy a coffee?"

"Hhhmm, yes please," She answered me. "Do we get dressed?"

"Nope, that would only mean more work for me later on, to undress you once again," I told her.

"Oh good, I love being naked," Was her response.

"Yes, I love seeing you naked," I told her. "Come on, let's have a coffee and eat, food I mean,"

We slowly walked down to the kitchen, this was one of the areas I was in the throes of redecorating. One way of describing it would be, an organised mess. I knew where everything was, but no one else did. I told Suzanne to stay in the one place while I got everything set up. An extension cord from the dining room supplied the power for the coffee pot and toaster.

"How do you like it, Suzy?" I asked her.

And like me, she doesn't like her name to be shortened, her rebuke was short and sharp. "It's Suzanne, Candy," She answered me.

I froze and turned to face her. She smiled. I smiled, "I am sorry, Suzanne, how would you like your coffee?"

"How are you making it," She asked inquisitively.

"I am grinding some freshly roasted beans, and running hot water through the grindings, then if you so wish, I will either add, cold milk or warm-frothed milk. Again I ask you, how do you like your coffee? The last part of my question had a severe tone attached to it.

She hung her head as she looked at me and told me coyly, "Just strong and black first thing in the morning, Mon amour," [My love]

"Shall we take these out onto the patio, no one can see us," I told her.

"Demain, je vous préparerai un petit-déjeuner spécial, mais je pense que nous devrons faire du shopping cet après-midi." Her words were softly spoken, sensitive, caring, I could feel the extra meaning in them. [Tomorrow, I will make you a special breakfast, but I think we will need to go shopping this afternoon.]

"Oh, le ferez-vous? Vous serez donc ici demain matin?" [Oh, will you? So you are going to be here tomorrow morning?] I enjoyed conversing in French with her, and what surprised me most of all was how easily it all came back to me.

I turned and looked at her, the sexy smile on her face convinced me that I would be inviting her to stay overnight once again.

"Venez, mademoiselle, venez déjeuner avec moi. Qui sait, je vous inviterai peut-être à rester plus d'une nuit ou deux." I said it in such a way that I left it open to interpretation. [Come, mademoiselle, come breakfast with me. Who knows, I might invite you to stay longer than just one night or two.]

Her look sent little palpitations through me, once again she held my gaze as my thoughts turned to the feeling in my nether regions, sending messages to my brain, sending messages to my eyes, then onto my tongue as I licked my lips.

"Je pense que vous et moi devrions parler de certaines choses." I told her. [I think you and I should talk about things.]

"Et qu'est-ce que c'est, Candice?" [And what things are they Candice?]

We sat under the patio, the warm sunshine heating our naked bodies. I sipped at my coffee as Suzanne did hers, I raised my leg and let it rest on her thigh. She stroked my shin. We smiled as she let her hand wander above my knee as my legs parted a little further for her.

"Candice, will you be honest with me?" Suzanne had a serious look on her face, I could see she was trying to find the right words to say something, something important. She had a worried look on her face.

"Of course I will,"

She stopped fondling my leg and removed my foot from her thigh. She looked at me, and I could see something was bothering her.

I waited, letting her find her own words.

"I know we have just met, that the sexual attraction was strong, don't you agree?"

I nodded and told her it was very strong. "What would you say if I said I had become very fond of you in such a short time?"

"I would say you are thinking with your body and not your head," I replied.

"Suzanne, neither of us are teenagers anymore, and I know that two people need more than just a sexual attraction to make things last. Does that help you with your feelings?"

"Not really, but I understand what you are saying, I think,"

"Let us just continue as we are, you can stay here when you want to and maybe I could see your place one day?" I asked. Trying to let her down easily.

"Let's get a shower and if we have enough time we can do some shopping together. The more time we spend together the better we will know what the future holds for us,"

"Candice, I will need to go and get a change of clothes, I will definitely have to go to work tomorrow afternoon," She explained.

I smiled at her and let my foot rub her leg under the small table, she closed her eyes and purred. "You are impossible Candice,"

"I know," I told her.

I took her hand and we went back into the house and into the bathroom. I adjusted the water temperature in the shower, I liked it a bit warmer than she did, it is the little things we are finding out about each other. We talked about music while washing each other, both of us were more interested in feeling the other than actually washing.

I like Edith Piaf, she loves Ed Sheran, I am into some classical pieces and she is into Pink Floyd. I love to read books, she plays games on her phone. We both love sexy romantic movies, all the better if they involve gay women. I write poetry and she prefers to read comics. It is the little things we find out about each other. She loves spontaneous sex and I do too..... we laughed at the one thing we both enjoyed doing together.

I asked her what turns her on most. The sight of her enjoying a little pain bothered me, and yes, she told me she did, but didn't expect me to apply any.

We were getting dressed when I told her, "You understand that I am not looking for a relationship don't you?"

I thought I saw her hesitate, and then she continued dressing. Her back was to me, so I couldn't see her face.

She didn't answer me so I continued. "I never said I was you know, this is just a little bit of fun for us both," I explained.

She sat on the bed not facing me, as she put her shoes back on. She turned, her face surprisingly cheery, "Why did you feel the need to say such a thing, Candice? I never even suggested that I was looking for a relationship. Besides I am only here for a short while when my visa runs out, I am off to another place, maybe Vietnam,"

Her words said one thing her body said something else entirely.

"You have made your position very clear madam, twice now," She told me. As she walked around the bed and kissed me, not in a passionate way, but still very sensual. Then as she walked past me she grabbed my butt and patted it. I took a deep breath.

"Bitch," I whispered to her.

She smiled, looked at me with the most beautiful smile imaginable and replied. "I know,"

She was cheeky, which is also something I like in my partners. She can give as well as she takes, which is totally necessary around me and my family, plus she is delightful company. 'Oh for crying out loud Candice, what are you doing girl? Stop it, step away now.' My thoughts were driving me insane.

For some reason, I had intended to dress casually, as I normally do when I shop. But when I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw that I had rearranged my dress code and gone very chic without realising it. 'What the hell Candice' I thought to myself. Oh well too late now.

"Come on, let's do some shopping so you can make me this special breakfast tomorrow," I told her.

"Oh, so I am still invited to stay over tonight?" She asked inquisitively.

"Of course you are, why would I change my mind about that?"

"Maybe because you are not looking for a relationship," She came back at me. She is quick on the comebacks. I like that about her too.

She took my hand as we left the house, and asked me, "How many times do we get to sleep together before it becomes a relationship?"

"Oh don't go on about it," Then I said to her, "Three nights at the most, consecutively," We laughed.

Chapter 2. The Family Lunch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

After our mid-week sleepover, Suzanne needed to get back to work and I needed to make certain that the company paperwork was up to date. We did keep in touch, me sending her text messages and Suzanne sending me sext messages. She was more than happy to share with me what she was and wasn't wearing. She sent me a video of her taking a shower, to say it was meant to arouse me is an understatement.

She had already told the manager of the café that she wanted to take Sunday and Monday off. To Suzanne asking for a day off wasn't in her understanding of the employment agreement. She TOLD the manager when she was available to work. The Monday being a quiet day wasn't a problem but the Sunday afternoon trading period was one of their busiest days. Her request was OK'd but he wasn't happy she told me. I reminded her that she could have said No when she was asked to join the family at lunch.

"I want to meet your family," She told me. I reminded her that my Mother was a bit of a matchmaker, and to not encourage her. She was coy and I could just imagine the smile she was giving me when I told her about that.

Suzanne rang me before she started her Saturday shift. "Will you be picking me up after my shift tonight?" Was it a question to me or was she telling me?

"Are you asking moi, to pick you up? I can do that, what time are you finishing?" I asked her without letting her explain herself. It was my way of making a point to her.

She hesitated and suggested to me that it would be late, or more like early morning. "There is a wedding reception but the license only goes to 1 am,"

"1 am isn't too bad, I will pick you up," I told her.

"I'm sorry if I sounded like I was demanding of you. Would you like to drop me home and stay for breakfast?" She asked. She said it in such a way that it sounded to me like she had a very long night planned.

"Why Suzanne, Mon Amour [my love] are you inviting me to ravage you in your own bed for a change?"

"Oui, [yes] but it might be me who does the ravaging," She told me. It was the way she said it, once again that smooth accent of this French woman, beguiled me.

I took a deep breath before collecting my composure. "In that case, I will pick you up on time, so don't be working back late,"

"Will you drive fast to get us home quickly, you know how I enjoy coming home fast,"

"YOU are one naughty woman," I told her. Understanding exactly what she meant.

"Qui moi" [Who me] came her reply.

"Oui, toi" [Yes you] I told her. "Don't be late,"

"Je ne suis jamais en retard, j'arrive toujours à l'heure." [I am never late I always come on time] The laughter in her voice already had me wanting this shift to go twice as fast as it would.

"Candice my darling, I want to bring something for the meal tomorrow. What should it be?" she asked me sincerely.

"You won't have to bring anything,"

"I know, but I want to, maybe a bottle of wine," She asked.

"Yes, a bottle of wine would be nice. A word of warning, my Father also speaks a little French, not too well but he will try to flatter you,"

Arking
Arking
350 Followers