Lesbian Love Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, but we have a big day tomorrow," That was my way of saying no fooling around in the morning.

I put her panties, the ones she gave me, in my pocket and took her uniform off of her, she wasn't helping me. I found her PJs and somehow got her into them. I stripped down to my panties and climbed into bed with her. She cuddled into me. "Hhhmmm, you smell nice," She told me without opening her eyes at all.

We both fell asleep quickly, it was a sound sleep because when I woke, we were both in the same position as we were when we crashed.

The first words she said to me, were the same ones she last said to me before we fell asleep. "Hhhmm, you smell nice," I smiled.

"Thanks, babe," I responded.

She rested her head on her elbow and looked at me. "I could get used to waking up next to you,"

"Don't get any ideas and don't even hint at that around my Mother. If you do I will never hear the end of it,"

"How should I dress today," She asked. Changing the subject, I looked at her first with my warning look, then I just smiled at her. How could I not, she looked so cute.

"Smart, casual and comfortable," I reminded her that we are just normal people. "But mum will say grace before we eat, so just go with the flow,"

"How very quaint. My mamma used to when we were younger," She told me. I rolled over onto my other side and went in search of my phone. Suzanne, never one to miss an opportunity, rolled over behind me and slipped her hand down into my panties.

"Now you are randy," I asked and got a murmur of delight from her, as she let one of her long fingers slide between my folds.

I waited for more, hanging off of the side of the bed. Finding my phone in my jeans I looked at the time and thought, no time for a lengthy session of fun and sexual frivolity. I took a deep breath, not wanting her to start or stop. I pushed my backside into her and gave her the rundown.

"It is ten thirty-five, we can't be late and will have to be there at noon,"

"What are you saying mon ami" [My friend]

"Either be quick or don't start," As I wiggled my bum into her groin.

"We shall leave it for later, no?"

I sighed but agreed. She continued, "I think you miss me, maybe,"

I rolled back over almost squashing her. "No maybe's about it," And I did what any other woman in love would do at that precise moment, I straddled her thigh with mine and kissed her. She immediately took hold of my face, kissed me passionately and started to hump my thigh, she kissed me over and over. We were both in need of each other, we raced towards our climax, each taking turns to kiss, to fondle each of the other's boobs and before we knew it both of us were riding fast towards our orgasm.

I came first quickly and powerfully, and as I was shaking I felt Suzanne cum, she was louder than me, holding onto me, "Oh baby, yes, yes, give it to me," I told her. She clung to me and I swear her fingernails drew blood or at least left 8 bright red lines etched across my back. It felt so good.

We both lay there panting. I kissed her tenderly. When I opened my eyes she was staring at me, tears in her eyes, "Candice, you are so Merveilleux [wonderful] to me,"

I kissed her nose, and smiled at her, "Time for you to jump in the shower and get yourself ready to meet your worst nightmares," I told her.

"Are you trying to scare me, mon ami? [my friend]"

"Is it working?" I asked.

"Non" [no] she replied. "They cannot be any pire [worst] than mine"

"You have never spoken of your parents, was it that bad growing up?"

"Tout n'était pas si mal, mes parents m'aimaient, mais je ne voulais pas que je devienne comme ils le voulaient. J'avais mes plans. Je suis donc parti dès que j'ai pu. Ma petite sœur me manque et j'ai pitié d'elle. Il faudrait qu'elle vive ma vie." [It was not all bad, my parents loved me, but I didn't want to turn out how they wanted me to. I had my plans. So I left as soon as I could. I miss my little sister and I feel sorry for her. She would have to live my life.] I looked at her, not understanding what she meant and then I held her. I felt a hint of sadness.

"Let me get our coffee while you shower. We are running out of time," I kissed her again.

"Ok, but you clean up after you make a mess in my kitchen," She told me in a matter-of-fact tone. She didn't see nor hear me mimicking her eccentric accent.

I found my panties and bra and got into them. I should shower too I thought, but I know if I got in the shower with her, then we would be later for certain. One thing with my brothers and me, we kids, were never late for dinner. Mum made it clear while growing up, be on time or go hungry.

We finished getting ready, checking each other's dress sense. We both were easy on the eye.

Suzanne, collected her bits and pieces, her expensive bottle of wine and decided to give the flowers I bought the night before to my Mother.

"Don't even think about talking about us as a couple, alright?" I reminded her. Her smile was infectious and I smiled along with her. "Just don't,"

"And another thing, my mum will pump you for information, so don't sit next to her, sit next to my dad, and if you flirt with him, I will be very upset," I explained.

"Pourquoi ferais-je une chose aussi stupide?," [Why would I do such a silly thing?] She asked seriously.

"I don't know, but then again I don't know why you do a lot of things you do?" I said it in such a way that made her laugh at me.

"C'est bien, ça fait réfléchir." [That's good, it keeps you thinking.]

The drive to the family home was short, they too live in the beachside suburb of Largs Bay. The home was one house back from the beach, built on the traditional quarter-acre block around 100 years ago. Solid brick, 12' ceilings and like everything about my father it was well looked after.

I pulled the car into the driveway and noticed we were the last to arrive. Which is a good thing, it meant the babies were going to get all of my mother's attention. She loved being a grandma.

I parked the car away from the family SUVs that my brothers had invested in since their families had come along. Suzanne put her hand on my thigh, and asked, "Are you nervous?"

I took a deep breath before answering her. "Oh yeah," She kissed my cheek.

"I take it that there will be no lovey-dovey kissing going on then?"

"You got that right,"

I got out of the car and walked around and opened her door for her. She straightened her top and pushed her hair back. Collected her bottle of wine and my flowers and we headed inside. She wanted me to hold her hand, a simple glare said it all. She smiled at me and called me a scaredy cat.

I took her around to the back door and as I always did, knocked first, then walked straight in, calling out to everyone, "Hi, it is just us,"

A voice came back from the kitchen that summoned us to the lady of the house. I walked in first with Suzanne right behind me.

"Hi Mum," and I waited until she turned around from the kitchen sink, drying her hands on a tea towel. I kissed her cheek and then introduced Suzanne.

"Mum, this is my friend, Suzanne Auber," Then turning to Suzanne I said, "Suzanne, please meet my Mother Elizabeth Higgins,"

Suzanne shyly bowed her head a little as only the French seemed to do and politely said, "I am honoured to meet you, Madame Higgins, I have heard so much about you,"

Mum blushed, "Please call me Liz and don't believe a word she says about me, I am really very nice," They went to shake hands but Suzanna's hands were full. She put the wine down on the bench and handed Mum the flowers, "Roses how nice," there were smiles all around.

Suzanne went on and explained that I was rather nervous for her, meeting her family over a Sunday lunch. "I think I am rather privileged, not being a family member,"

Mum smiled at her and put her arm threw Suzanne's, "Yes it is a bit of a family tradition, but we make exceptions for special friends,"

Suzanne looked over her shoulder at me and winked, "Well Candice does make me feel special at times,"

Again my glare was lost on her. I could see this was going to be a very long lunch. Mum escorted her into the living room where everyone was gathered. I stood at the door watching the looks on all their faces, my sister in laws stood up and went over to them as soon as they entered the room, Abigail had Chloe in her arms and was having a sook about something, as little 9-month old children do from time to time.

Before, even my Mother could do the formal introductions little Chloe held out her two arms wanting to go to Suzanne. I was amazed, as was Abigail. She asked if Suzanne was OK with it and with a warm smile she said "Oui," [yes]

She turned and handed me the bottle of wine and asked me to hold onto it for now. "S'il te plaît, garde-le pour moi, je le donnerai à ton père." [Please hold it for me, I will give it to your father.] She asked so nicely, what could I say but yes?

My father looked up at me his eyes smiling, his whole face was beaming in fact. "Hi dad, I leaned down and kissed his cheek," and he kissed me back.

"So who is this charming creature who is trying to steal my granddaughter,"

"I'm sorry everyone, this is Suzanne, and before you all go and start doing the friend at the family lunch thing on me, Suzanne and I are just friends,"

Caspian who was sitting on the floor playing with his niece, Kristin, looked up smiled, and introduced himself. "I am the good-looking one of the family, Caspian and this is my wife Abigail, and that sweet little thing you are holding is Chloe, my daughter,"

My Father stood up and put his hand on her shoulder and tried to shake her hand but as soon as he came close, Chloe started to laugh and smile at her Granddad and held her arms out to go to him. This gave Suzanne a chance to say hello to everyone, as my dad was now in his element, being the proud father and grandfather. I could see his chest swelled with pride.

"Monsieur Higgins, merci de m'avoir invité chez vous et de déjeuner avec votre famille. Candice est très nerveuse à l'idée que je dise quelque chose de stupide." [Mister Higgins, thank you for inviting me into your home and to lunch with your family. Candice is very nervous that I might say something silly.] And with that she asked me for the bottle of wine, which I handed to her.

My Father tried to answer in French. "Suzanna, mon français est très pauvre, je connais quelques mots, mais pas assez pour comprendre ce que tu viens de dire." [Suzanna, my French is very poor, I know a few words, but not enough to understand what you just said.]

I laughed and explained that he knew enough to answer correctly. He then looked at the bottle of wine that was handed to him. He looked at it then at me, smiled and said, "Is this a joke?"

I shook my head. "Since when have you been in the habit of buying thousand-dollar bottles of wine?" He was directing his questions to me.

"Not me, Dad, this is all Suzanne's idea, in appreciation of being invited to lunch,"

The two boys came over and looked at the wine. Their eyes went wide open.

Fergus spoke first. "You can come again,"

Caspian looked at it and laughed, "Geez, the price of entry into this family has gone up since I got married,"

Abigail and Caitlyn looked at their respective husbands with a quizzical look on their faces.

Caspian looked at me and his facial expression said it all. 'Is this serious'?

I shrugged.

Mum had taken Chloe from him, and he was lost for words.

"Suzanne, I can not accept such a gift, thank you very much but such a gift is not required to eat with us. Just your company would suffice,"

"Ai-je insulté votre Père?" [Have I insulted your Father?] She was shaking.

"Non, ma chérie, tu n'as insulté personne, il est submergé par ta générosité." [No, sweetheart, you have not insulted anyone, he is overwhelmed by your generosity.] I held her and explained to everyone.

"Listen, everyone, Suzanne and I are close friends, she speaks and understands English perfectly. We sometimes revert to French, just because we can. I did explain to her that the Grange was a bit over the top, but she wanted to make a good impression on my parents, for some reason. NO, NOT THAT REASON Mum!" I said knowing that she would put 2+2 together and come up with us being married within the year.

"So Dad, please just accept the bottle of wine as my friend's way of saying thank you. If you want you can share it with us over dinner,"

"Suzanne, thank you, and yes we will share it, it will go well with the roast lamb,"