Lesbian Marriage

Story Info
Two Women get married and then enjoy their first 24 hours!
1.5k words
3.5
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the big day! We got married! We had put on our mermaid wedding dresses around 12, the ceremony was at 2, and the reception started at 5. Since we both had strong bladders, we were able to hold that long, as it was nearly impossible to pee without leaving our own party for less than a half hour. We didn't want to miss a bit! Gina was stronger than I. She didn't show anything and said she was fine when I admitted to feeling like I needed to let loose around 8. She said, "Oh, it's only a couple more hours. You'll be fine. Just don't pay attention to the waterfall!" Ten o'clock rolled around and guests slowly left. By the time we got in the limo to go to our hotel room it was 11.

"I don't think I can make it!" I said as I closed the door and frantically bobbed my legs up and down.

"Me neither! You were so strong in there, Marissa. I'm so glad we didn't leave at all. It was so much fun!" Gina just smiled at me in her knowing way. "We'll struggle through it together."

Our luggage had been delivered, so when we got to the hotel. We walked up to the receptionist and got checked in without showing any signs of desperation. That was the most painful part, not being able to move freely. We walked to the elevator in our heels with our knees still held close together by our beautiful, satin dresses. We got in and pressed the ninth floor button, standing straight up, waiting for the door to shut. Ding. "Finally!" We both instantly started bouncing, trying (and failing) to cross our legs.

"Wait a minute. We're better than this. We can comport ourselves on our triumphant day! No more signs of desperation, even in private." Has she lost it? I really can't resist her, but seriously? Okay fine, I'll try. I straightened up slowly and just looked at her. She was gorgeous. There was still a twinge in her eye, revealing that she still felt it in her bladder. I'm so glad I found someone who enjoyed bladder desperation as much as I do. I reached out toward her and we hugged. Ding. The door opened and we went to our room, elegantly strolling there at a leisurely pace. It had been about twelve hours at this point.

Gina spoke immediately. "Alright, let's get out of these dresses and into our catsuits! No peeing!" She smiled at me as she so flexibly reached up her back to pull her zipper down. Oh no, here we go... I just smiled and turned around so she could pull mine. (I am not as flexible as she is.) We slipped out of our dresses and hung them up. We were now both in our panties and corsets. She opened a suitcase and pulled out a light blue, shiny catsuit and handed it to me, donning a green one herself. It perfectly complements her red hair. My own brown hair matches blue too.

We took a moment to admire each other's beauty. Then we turned out the lights, got into bed, and hugged and massaged each other, feeling the liquid sloshing around inside of our petite bodies. Eventually we drifted off to sleep.

A few minutes ago I woke up to light streaming in. I was looking at the ceiling and couldn't move. Gina was standing by the window having just pulled the curtains open to view her work. She had handcuffed my legs and arms to the bedposts. I was stretched out and still desperate to pee. "What are you doing?"

"I just thought you might want some help keeping yourself from the toilet." She smiled wryly. At this point my mouth dropped open. It has been 22 hours! (I glanced at the clock which read 10:14.) I was about to protest but she gagged me with a cloth! Now I couldn't say (or do) anything about it. She began massaging me with no explanation, clearly enjoying herself. I love this! But I hate it! This could be a long day...and I have no idea if she's allowed herself any relief. "I and my relieved bladder will wait on you all day so you don't even have to move from the bed. I will treat you like royalty." This is horrible, but I'll have my revenge someday and do the same to her!

She then paused massaging and said, "I wouldn't want to ignore your feet now would I?" My eyes widened as she moved to the end of the bed by my widespread legs. She looked straight at my eyes and began touching my soles. Wriggling was my only option, which tortured my full bladder. The catsuit caused friction from every possible angle on every part of my body. "Now the other one!" She said gleefully and sadistically. She's enjoying this way too much.

After an hour of all this passed, she stopped. "Whew, that was fun but boy am I thirsty!" She went and got a cup of water, sipping it slowly for my viewing pleasure. She came and pulled out my gag.

"You bitch!"

"Oh, and I was going to offer you a drink."

"I don't want one. I want to pee."

"I'm not stopping you, but that would ruin your catsuit, our bed, and my day." Like I care about her day...oh but she is so cute and I can't resist her. "I know you like this, and you get to do it for me!" She smiled, walking away on heels, swaying her hips. She produced another glass of water.

"No!"

"You must stay hydrated. You'll have to drink something today." I was thirsty, and a bit hungry too. She held it to my lips. Once I started, she kept tilting it until I had drank all the water. I didn't even have a choice. As soon as the cup was empty, the gag returned to my mouth. She also blindfolded me, increasing the tingling sensation in my bladder and heightened all my tactile senses. She then lightly touched me in various places before massaging me again. It was soft and pleasurable, but the liquid in my bladder sloshed around and made me groan in agony as well as pleasure. This continued for hours. Somehow I managed to hold on.

She then freed me from the gag and blindfold. She untied my arms but then handcuffed them behind my back before I could wrest myself free. Damn. She then strapped high heels on my feet and released my legs. I could finally hold them together and cross them, but since there's a back zipper and no crotch zipper, I still couldn't pee. She pulled me to my feet, embraced me, and we made out. After that she walked me to the bathroom, our heels clinking on the tile, and she turned on the shower. She motioned for me to get in. I felt the warm water running all down my catsuit. Every part of my skin felt wet, and that only increased the pressure on my body. My long, wet hair draped itself on my shoulders and down my back. Gina got in and put some soap on us, "washing" our second skins, and then conditioned our hair. We kissed again, as if in the rain, our legs intertwined. It really was a romantic moment, except I was still desperate and couldn't take my mind off of that. The water kept running, hitting us, and running down our legs. How long would she let this go on?

2 hours and 2 orgasms later we found ourselves drying off, undressing, and peeing in sweet relief. We went out for dinner and drinks, going commando under our sundresses. After sleeping naked that night we woke up and decided to play a game, having full bladders from the night. Every time one of us puts on a piece of clothing we have to drink a cup of water "for hydration." Then we will go out for the day. I began by putting on high-waisted tights, an overbust corset (which she laced for me), a romper, and high heels. That's 5, basically the bare minimum, given I couldn't have bare legs since it was a bit chilly outside. Gina was not so light. She began with panties, a bra, a regular corset (which I laced for her), tights, a bodysuit, a pencil skirt, a belt, high heels, and finished with a jacket. We were up to fifteen, but then she added a bracelet, earrings, and a hair tie. Oh, Gina. Then we headed out for the day.

First we went to a ritzy Italian brunch spot, and we sat outside so we could feel the cool autumn breeze while sipping wine and eating. Then we went shopping and Gina picked out something she said would make fitness a little more sexy. We walked through a park and found a quaint tapas restaurant where we had dinner before retiring earlier to our room. After all, we had to catch our long flight to Sydney in the morning!

Before dozing off though we completely undressed and packed up everything except our catsuits and heels that we would wear tomorrow. We snuggled naked for a while, happily married, and then drifted off to sleep.