The Wetness

Story Info
Two women are caught in an elevator overnight.
10.5k words
4.7
32.2k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in any sexual situations are over 18. The story is concluded.

This story involves lesbian sex in an elevator. I apologize to people who are sick of elevators. It seems I enjoy confined spaces. The main theme is a strong watersports fetish, and there is also infidelity due to oppressed lust, so avoid if you think these themes are not for you.

-------------------

At the party, Evie was initially drawn in by recognizing bits of herself in Samantha.

They let their curly hair grow long and wild in the same way, although Evie's was red and Samantha's was dark brown. They showed the same distaste for office fashion, and apparently they both chose to wear dresses from thrift shops to this kind of party. Neither one seemed interested in fighting your body to stay in popular shape, which meant they were filling out their dresses just the way they wanted to by this point in life. At 26 years, Evie pegged her new friend at about the same age, which turned out to be one year too much.

The two assistants came from two different firms that were first to move into a big, rebuilt office building, and the party was a kickoff event for the offices at the pub across the street.

Evie's initial approach was followed by your typical drunken mutual amicability. Soon, they shared a small couch, ignoring everyone else. Within a few drinks, they progressed into full-fledged platonic intimacy. They found out they both had boyfriends, and then the girls admitted in secret that these arrangements might be due simply to needing decent lives in today's economy. Times were tough and had been for years, leaving you no path but the straight and narrow if you wanted to make yourself employable and find yourself a place to live.

Their common ground was found in personal taste, and the dresses were their first real topic of conversation, revealing that they shared a preference for older style dresses that held your breasts in place -- with more or less success -- without an uncomfortable bra. This topic was also a smooth way to focus for a while on their mutual fascination with this particular part of their anatomy. Evie's breasts were often described as huge, and now she had found her match in Samantha.

In secret, both girls were kinky, and you could sense it when they talked to each other. They toyed around with words, giving hints that they were hiding perversions, hoping they could get through life without ever bursting out in unacceptable behavior. Except maybe they really wanted to burst.

They stared at each other's breasts and protruding nipples with growing courage. They both found themselves really wanting to touch more, but they weren't able to find a way among all these people, so they settled for playing with each other's hands through the evening, giggling, smiling, looking deep into each other's eyes, biting and licking lips with increasing frequency. Gradually, they were getting seriously drunk and more flirty.

Evie hadn't been able to remember every detail, but at some point someone had suggested a toast, and then they had been off to their more immediate colleagues. Samantha had appeared to stir awake from a dream, getting embarrassed and afraid of being caught in something inappropriate. The magic had dissipated.

* * *

After the party, life was too busy to find each other on different floors of the building. Weeks passed by, working in a veritable construction zone where no one knew where anyone was. Offices were being renovated with the latest trendy designs. Ventilation was switching on and off. In short, nothing worked.

Still, Evie had started wondering if maybe the reason they hadn't spoken by now was that Samantha maybe hadn't felt the same connection. Maybe, once the alcohol had worn off, the whole evening had become embarrassing to her. But Evie had never felt this way about anyone before. It had started as a fantasy about forbidden love, and by now it had become a masturbatory obsession.

This Friday afternoon, there was no air condition. She felt sweat in her armpits, under her breasts, in her crotch, and when the elevator doors opened she was hit with another wave of stuffy heat. It was late by now, which was why she was surprised to notice that the elevator wasn't empty.

Her heart started thumping with nervousness when she saw Samantha. The two of them had to be among the last people working.

Samantha was dressed to party with a short jacket over the dress. Her dark hair was let out and braided beautifully. Another giveaway, Evie noticed, was that Samantha had no bra under the dress, which meant she had changed before leaving the office. Again, Evie's attention was caught by the sight of those beautiful bulging breasts. You wanted to touch them, kiss them, suck them, and melt away into them. An new kind of wetness started to soak Evie's panties. Samantha had transparent dark nylons and the same kind of heavy black boots that Evie had. Their dresses were also similar, although Evie's was longer and her legs were bare.

Samantha gave Evie the most heartfelt smile on the planet.

"Hi Evie! Are we the only ones left? Come on!"

In truth, this was a tumultuous moment for Evie. It took only five steps, and then the door closed behind them and they were together in a confined space, which felt very good, but soon they would have to get out and face the world again, which would feel devastating. They didn't have enough time. Evie didn't know what to say.

"Going out?" she settled on.

She noticed the clink of bottles from Samantha's heavy bag. There had to be something better to come up with. Before Samantha could respond, Evie blurted out the first follow-up that came to mind.

"You look wonderful, Samantha!" she said and turned red with embarrassment.

"Thanks! I told you before, call me Sam! Yeah, I'm going to meet some friends. I'm running late. What about you?"

"No, I'm just going home to Johnny. He must be waiting by now."

There was a silent moment, and Evie focused on her breathing in the warmth, starting to sweat profusely. The cheeks of her butt were slippery in an uncomfortable way. For the tenth time today, she wished she hadn't forgotten deodorant this morning. Although the whole elevator was stuffed with the smell of previous passengers, so that wouldn't be a problem. She wondered if Samantha was more comfortable without the bra. The trip down might be short, but it would be long enough to stain their dresses from wet skin.

At least, the elevators looked pristine after yesterday's renovation. The floor of the cabin now had the same soft fiber carpet that were being put in most offices, which looked very good but made Evie electric.

The elevator stopped. At first the movement was smooth and seemed to be in order, but then there was a sudden jerk and a bang and they almost lost their balance. The bottles in the bag clanked again. The lights went out.

"Fuuuck!" Samantha screamed in panic.

Evie's first impulse was to be comforting, but everything was black and she couldn't even see where to comfort. She pulled herself together and took her phone out.

"Oh, fuck!" Samantha repeated, sobbing when the light on the phone came on.

"Do you...do you want help?" Evie asked.

This broke the dam, and Samantha started sobbing while tears ran down her cheeks.

"Fuck, I'm scared! Please!" she cried.

Evie took a step closer, and then she touched the perfect body. Hugging a girl was so much softer than hugging a guy. Everything seemed smooth. They were the same height, and now their perfect breasts mashed out against each other in a way that made you want to start squeezing and licking things. Evie felt ashamed to be happy about this situation, but it turned out the feeling was mutual.

"It's nice," Samantha whispered through sniffles. "I've thought of you since the party. I'm sorry I never came to see you. But I wanted to. I don't like the darkness, but I really like this hug."

"Me too."

"I wonder how long it will be?"

Obviously she meant the power-out, but none of them made any effort to break the hug either.

"Should we try calling anyone?"

They finally let go and moved over to the panel. The alarm button did nothing. No button did anything. Samantha found her own phone but no signal. Evie had started looking around the roof, wondering why there were no emergency lights, which led to snarky remarks about how the elevator wasn't even finished.

Over the next minute they got used to the light from the phones. Evie produced a key clip with a small flashlight on it, and with that they could almost see each other. The elevator had a mirror, a rail on one wall, and a small fold-down chair. The young assistants had their clothes and not much else. Evie mounted her light on the rail, and then they could see ok. They sat down, leaning against the wall, and they held hands.

"What's in the bag?" Evie finally inquired.

"I'm bringing booze to my friends' party. And I was late already, so a lot of people are waiting for me now, I guess."

"I suppose Johnny will miss me too in a while."

A few minutes passed. More attempts with the phone led Evie to conclude that there really was no kind of signal, which meant the power-out had to be big. However, Samantha observed with depressing clarity that the building or the shaft could just depend on relays for signal. They really didn't know what was going on or if anybody knew they were there. In the end, they had to put their hopes on security coming to look for them. The building couldn't be empty, could it?

The only problem was that nothing happened, and waiting eventually became very boring.

"So, you're going to be late for your party, aren't you?" Evie asked.

"Maybe. I guess. Why?"

"Well. Will there be time to drink everything in that bag when you get there? Or maybe you want to start, while we wait?"

They both started laughing at the realization that they had an actual chance to enjoy this situation.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm a little slow," Samantha said. "Can we really do it? I guess we could."

"We might as well go for it, right? We're going through a traumatic experience and need to calm down. It's getting hot in here. And girls have to stay hydrated, you know."

She was right about temperature. It was just the two of them, so they wouldn't run out of air. But without air condition, the temperature in the tight space seemed to have increased by a couple of degrees already. Little rivulets of sweat had started running down their faces and their bodies.

"So, popping a bottle open and getting comfortable. Got it!"

They both took their jackets off and piled them up on the wall-chair. Then, Evie reached around back to unclasp her bra, and she peeled it out from the large, soaked breasts under her dress.

"Aahhh, fuck that's nice," she panted as the breasts dropped free in the loose dress. "I just can't relax in bras. I hate that they make us wear them here. I can't believe how sticky it gets."

"I'm with you," Samantha said with a dreaming stare on the big, free-moving tits. "I love your dress. Your breasts are amazing."

They were both ogling each other's breasts without shame now, longing to reach out and touch the softness and the not-so-soft nipples. But neither of them knew had the courage or knew for sure how the other felt.

"Now we're both dressed to party," Samantha remarked, looking around in the bag. "Bubbles or no bubbles?"

"Bubbles!" Evie cheered.

So Samantha began the process of opening a bottle of sparkling wine.

"It's warm," she said. "That means it's gonna blow. Do you want to play a game, pretty girl?"

She held up the bottle.

"Absolutely!", Evie responded.

"We'll can suck the neck to get as much as possible while it spills. We'll take one side each. It will be like kissing, but there's a bottle between, so there won't be any cheating on boyfriends."

This led to giggles. It was an amazing game, and they both seemed equally enthusiastic about the prospect of sharing a near-kiss around the bottle. In a ritual of preparation, they got down on their knees face to face.

"Ready?" Samantha whispered, unscrewing the wire on the cork, pushing with her thumbs.

After the pop, she immediately brought the opening to Evie's lips, and then she brought in her own mouth. The bottle was already overflowing, and soon both girls were slurping all around it. They had to work fast and keep some distance to not spill too much on the dresses. Their lips touched very lightly. Then, Evie felt a lick of Samantha's tongue.

Evie's whole body was tingling with desire for touch now. She could especially feel it in her breasts, and she felt a thrill shooting down to her increasingly messy crotch as well.

The flow from the bottle petered out, and both girls moved their mouths to the top, licking the last liquid off. Their upper lips met. Evie wanted to kiss her friend for real, but Samantha removed her mouth. She was the one who had started the game, and then she withdrew, so her friend wouldn't think she was being too pushy.

"The carpet is fucked," Samantha observed, patting the puddle between them.

"I don't care," Evie concluded. "I don't like these carpets. At least if it's wet, it won't give you shocks."

"We want electricity, but not from the carpet!", Samantha laughed, and then she burped, and they laughed at her embarrassment.

The bottle was small, and almost a third was gone from the flood. Still, they managed to make it last several minutes. They started giving each other flirting smiles, agreeing that it was nice to open a bottle that way. Their hands were touching, and their bodies kept moving closer. Samantha revealed that they had one more bigger bottle, and that the way things were going they might need it, but this line of thought led them to another quiet pause.

"I wonder what's really going on," Evie finally thought out loud. "We'll have to get out of here sometime, right? Don't we have to start banging the walls or something now?"

"I don't know," Samantha answered with a calm, dreaming voice. "I'm kinda happy right now. I think this is a great party. I've never had such a cute friend before."

This demanded a compliment in return, so Evie summoned her courage. She had been trying to find a new way to express her admiration for some time now.

"Thanks!" she smiled back, taking her chance. "You know you're the prettiest girl in here, Samantha."

She leaned her head on her friend's shoulder while they took turn swigging from the bottle. Evie forced herself to keep talking, asking the question on both their minds.

"Have you ever kissed a girl for real?"

"No," Samantha replied, and then there was a long, hesitant pause. "I don't think Steve is the sharing kind. I don't know if I dare to do it. What if he figures it out somehow?"

Evie sat silent without knowing what to reply. She wanted to push this line of conversation further, but she didn't want to destroy the mood. She was almost certain now that they were thinking similar things.

"Yeah, I understand," Evie hesitated. "Johnny really does nothing for me. He just needs me very much. So I have to be good. But unless he comes out here to find us, he'll never suffer from things he don't know, right?"

"So, what are you saying?" Samantha answered carefully. "As long as they don't find out, we can be as bad as we want?"

It was difficult to hear if she actually agreed. Evie turned her head down in shame and answered with a weak, uncertain voice.

"I guess...I just liked the way we almost did it before, with the bottle... I'm sorry."

This admission took all her remaining courage, and now she was very worried that this was the end of the road. She wanted more. Her body wanted more.

"Hey, it's ok," Samantha said, fondling her friend's hand again. "Steve doesn't really do anything for me, either. And I liked what we were doing too. A lot. That's why I talked about opening that second bottle."

There was something hesitant about the way she said it, making Evie worried.

"Don't you still want to open it?" she asked.

"Well, I do. I really liked the mood we had. But now I'm worried about something. I need to do something. I think things are about to get very unromantic here."

There was no response. Maybe she hadn't explained herself well enough, and now she was visibly embarrassed as she tried to clarify.

"I have to pee."

They spent another moment in silence, thinking. Evie resumed caressing the hand she held, but now the touches were more compassionate instead of just excited.

"Hey," she said. "It's ok. It'll happen to me, too. They really can't blame us if they lock us in an elevator, can they?"

"Oh, fuck. No one is coming to let us out tonight, are they?"

"I don't know. I don't even know what to think, really. I don't like being here. But I love being here with you, you know?"

They spaced out for a while, focusing on the moment, sitting together in silence for what seemed to be forever, taking turns to rest their heads on each other's shoulders. Sweat was running down their backs, pooling in their armpits and crotches and under their breasts. But neither of them minded sweating, as long as they were sweating together.

Eventually, Samantha started whimpering, pressing her hands into her crotch, talking about how she had to go real bad now that she had started thinking about it. Evie responded with sexual excitement from the intimacy, but her friend's embarrassment was real, and this path had to be explored carefully.

Samantha let out an aching groan, and then she reached down and curled her dress up around her stomach, pressing both hands back in between her legs. Under the nylons were white panties, shining through in a way that made the nylons look padded. There was something perverted about their appearance, arousing Evie even more, making her want to touch.

"It's ok," Evie tried to be reassuring. "It's bound to happen sooner or later."

"But it'll be so disgusting! I'll be disgusting! And you'll think I'm disgusting."

Samantha was starting to cry now. For some reason, this was much worse for her than it had to be.

"No I won't," Evie assured her friend. "I understand. Just go ahead, I promise! Don't you want to at least take them off? Do you want me to turn off the lights?"

"I-I can't. I can't think! Don't turn off the light! I don't want it dark. I can't take them off now. I've waited too long. It will come! Pleease, this can't be happening!"

"Do you want to hold my hand?", Evie whispered.

Their slender fingers squeezed tight.

"I have to go so bad," Samantha whispered. "Are you sure you won't hate me? It's really starting to hurt. No, please! I hate myself right now! I really have to go! Please!"

Evie used her free hand to start caressing her friend's cheeks.

"Ssshhh, I don't hate you, Samantha! I think you're perfect. And if you pee a bit, I promise you're still perfect! But if you want to hold it, I could try to help you."

The hand moved down to caress Samantha's soft belly, and when there was no protest it gradually moved lower. Finally, Evie clasped the crotch, and then Samantha's hand joined in, so now both girls were hugging the nylons and the panties to hold the flood back.

"Ooohh," Samantha panted, pressing her crotch back slightly to Evie's hand. "I told you to call me Sam!"

"Ok, Sam. You're so pretty! Just let it go! You don't have to hurt anymore, pretty girl. You can let it go for me! It will be our secret, I promise! You can just let it all go right now, in your panties!"

Samantha panted in what seemed to be sudden excitement, and then she pressed her mound up for more stimulation by her friend's hand. They were both massaging through the nylons and panties now, and you could tell by Samantha's movements that she was feeling horny pleasure through the agony. Their other hands stayed clenched together as they waited.