Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to go wash my hands, I headed to the back and had to walk past the girls. Being crabby, I figured it may be fun to harass them a bit, even though they weren't really doing anything wrong. I thought I might throw them a scare, just for laughs, just to cheer myself up.

My smile quickly turned to horror though, as I closed the distance and saw the faces of my two teen tormentors from the last few days. I'd been walking straight toward them, but now changed course to head to the rest room.

"What, no mi-am this time?" Bree asked, looking up and recognizing me. I wondered why I remembered both their names in the first place.

"Still granting favours to shoplifters?" Katherine questioned, right after Bree.

I froze for some reason, feeling my confidence ooze out of me, becoming the wallflower I'd been back in high school when I was around the popular girls.

They looked at each other and both exclaimed the same words. "It's her!"

I realized they'd been talking about me, which made me want to shrivel up and die. What were the odds that I would have two brief moments of weakness, and both of my tormentors would be friends with each other? Apparently really good odds, since it had obviously happened, and here I was!

"You mean?" the Winston girl asked.

Yeah, that's her," Bree nodded, smiling widely.

"She's the one who saw Mom with the bottle?"

"Yep," Bree nodded, maintaining eye contact with me.

"That's rich," Katherine laughed.

I should have walked away; I should have broken eye contact, but for some inexplicable reason I felt paralyzed from the waist down and hypnotized by Bree's eyes.

"Soooo rich indeeeeed," Bree agreed, still not breaking eye contact with me, letting out a moan and making a face as if she were having an orgasm.

I broke eye contact finally, which wasn't easy, glanced down, and saw a pair of black heels poking out from beneath the table.

I stared in disbelief, both because a woman was underneath a table in a public restaurant almost certainly performing oral sex on a girl, and because of the mysterious power this teenager seemed to have over women.

I watched as the woman crawled out from underneath the table, stood up and asked Bree, "Will there be anything else, Mistress?"

"Not right now, Danielle," Bree responded, before adding, "but Katherine may want to see you before we leave."

"Of course, Mistress," the waitress, who looked to be in her mid-thirties, a wedding ring on her hand, responded.

Turning around, she finally saw me and my uniform and her already red face went a deeper shade. Her face was liberally coated with what was obviously Bree's pussy juice.

A grim look crossed my face, as I tried to remain firm and in control even as I felt my cunt betray me yet again. "You know I could arrest you all for public exposure," I threatened, my tone firm.

"But officer, there was no exposure. Danielle was just looking for my slice of apple pie," Bree countered, still staring me down. She added, her smile going even wider, "And she found it."

I could feel myself sweating again; I could feel the undeniable moisture in my panties. This girl somehow had a hold on me like she obviously had over the other two women she seemed to dominate. Deciding this wasn't a fight worth fighting, I hadn't really seen anything even though we all knew what had just happened, I ignored my bladder and turned and walked back to the counter to wait for my food to be delivered. I couldn't get out of there fast enough!

A couple minutes later, the waitress who'd pleasured Bree came over to me and whispered, clearly embarrassed to be saying what she was about to say to me, and not wanting the nearby male customer to hear any of her words, "Mistress Bree would like to know if you want your own slice of pie before you leave."

My face burned red. My mouth watered at the thought, even though I wasn't a lesbian. Thankfully another waitress came out with my take-out order and I didn't answer the question.

"Never mind, it looks like someone else beat you to the pie," the waitress quipped and walked away.

I shouldn't have, but I looked back at the table as I began to walk out, and saw a different pair of heels under the table, this time pointed the opposite way, clearly pleasuring Katherine.

I shook my head as Bree continued to stare me down, aware that she was having a powerful impact on me. Worried I may do something I'd regret, I hurried out of the restaurant even as I heard Bree call out, "See you again soon, officer."

Back in my squad car I pondered several questions. Where the fuck did these two hot mesmerizing girls come from? Why did I get so weak in the knees and wet in the crotch in their presence? Why did the desire to crawl under the table and replace that woman pop into my head? I tried to shake off these questions and ignore the excessive dampness between my legs as I drove away, hoping not to see those two again for a long while.

...

The start of a new college year signalled rush week for fraternities and sororities. They traditionally began the week before school. This year was a big occasion. Governor Daphne Greene was returning to her alma mater to make an appearance at her old sorority house. It had been in all the papers. The usual fanfare applied, and there was going to be a private party for past, present, and prospective sorority members.

Thankfully, I hadn't been assigned to security that evening; it was my regular day off.

That night, my mind and body played tricks on me as my dreams had me back at the coffee shop, this time crawling under the table and going back and forth between the two teens' pussies like a tennis ball in a long volley. I woke up in a sweat, my hand in my panties and my pussy juice leaking out of me. I'd reached orgasm from a dream, something I'd never had happen before.

A week later when I arrived at the precinct, I was informed I was needed after all to do security duty at the sorority gala. I'd get paid double time, which made the assignment rather appealing, and I was also given a day off in lieu to use as I wished.

All I had to do was rotate taking turns at the door with two other colleagues, both male, and at other times freely wander around the large sorority house keeping an eye on things.

I was about an hour in when I heard Bree's unmistakable voice approaching the front door.

"Why, hello mi-am," Bree greeted playfully, walking up to me, dressed in a lavish gown. Katherine was also dressed in a gown, both of them looking absolutely radiant in their formal attire.

Not these two! I thought to myself. I asked for credentials, praying they weren't members of this sorority, but party crashers. I attempted to deter them with, "This is a private function".

"Will these get our privates in?" Bree asked, as they pulled out their sorority ID's. We do after all live here."

Damn. Of all the luck, I thought to myself, hoping that in such a public setting they'd be a lot less brazen. "Very well," I nodded, attempting a stone face.

"Bye, mi-am. Hope you won't be too tied up later to have some fun," Bree said, pulling her handcuffs from her purse and dangling them at me with a cheeky grin.

Her tone and the cuffs bothered me, but I ignored the provocation and continued doing my job, which allowed me to turn my back on them and face the outside walkway.

Thankfully, I didn't see them for the next couple of hours, except from a distance. Also, neither of them seemed to be paying any attention to me, instead visiting with other sorority members, alumni, and having a rather lengthy conversation with the Governor herself.

The party was winding down when Bree walked over to me and said, all concerned and not with her usual pretentious attitude, "Officer, I believe I may have been robbed."

"How so?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, I told you I live here in the house. I believe something's missing from my room. Since you're here, I just thought I could come to you instead of making a call to the station," Bree said, still fraught with concern.

I sighed, "What's missing?"

"It's better if I show you," she answered, turning and walking away from me.

I sighed again, annoyed, as I followed her pretentious ass.

"In here, mi-am," Bree ushered me in and silently pulled the door closed behind us. "Over by the bed, there's something missing."

I looked over by the bed and asked, suddenly suspicious, "What exactly is missing?"

"My panties," she answered from behind me.

I turned around and saw Bree had slipped out of her gown and now stood in front of me wearing no more than a pair of beige thigh highs and a lacy black bra. Her shaved cunt was completely in view.

"Miss Summers, I'm on duty," I stated, attempting unsuccessfully not to gaze down at her cunt.

"You're so cute in your denial," she smirked.

I began to walk past her to leave the room when she ordered, her voice shockingly firm, the voice I always use when dealing with a criminal, "Stop!"

I did. I can't say why I did.

"My mother's a former sorority member here, and she's also Governor Greene's executive administrator. I asked them to request you specifically for duty here tonight," Bree revealed, her tone once again normal.

Well that explains how I ended up working here, I thought to myself. Yet I tried to remain strong as I said, "I'm not sure what that has to do with your standing naked in front of me."

Bree moved closer to me and whispered seductively, "We both know why you followed me in here, cutie."

My body trembled as she stood directly in front of me. My resistance was weakening, her beauty, her undeniable sex appeal, and her stunning self-confidence had me rattled, yet I hid my growing insecurity and replied, "Because you dragged me in here under some lame pretence of a theft."

Bree shrugged, "But can't you see that my panties are indeed missing?" She backed up and posed for me. "You can clearly see that my cunt is completely uncovered." Spinning around, she added, "And what's more, so is my ass."

Her words were ridiculous, yet her body had me in a trance. As she returned to face me, she said rather bluntly, "Well, it's apparent you're fascinated with my cunt. Your eyes haven't left it except to stare at my perky little ass."

I knew it was true. I couldn't take my eyes off of Bree's kitty, and even though I was busted, I still couldn't break my stare.

"You like?" Bree asked.

I couldn't respond. I couldn't admit to this powerful girl that I did like... I liked a lot.

"I'll ask you again, mi-am," Bree said with a little more force, "Do you like?"

"Yess," I whispered through pursed lips. Shame cascaded through me, yet the allure of this young woman had me completely captivated. I felt like I was under a spell, one I couldn't possibly break. My pussy was dripping into my very damp panties, utterly entranced by this temptress.

"Then get on your knees and crawl to me like a good pet," Bree ordered.

Strangely, her suggestion seemed completely reasonable. Although I'd never been with a woman, I'd always submitted to as many men as were up for it. Yet, my subconscious was screaming Don't!! However, my body being in control of my mind instead of the normal way around, I felt myself slowly drop to the floor like the final leaf off a tree in the fall... and fall was inevitable.

Even as shame burned into my breast like the scarlet letter, I crawled the few feet to the sorority girl.

Smiling down at me smugly, Bree, her tone dripping with sarcasm, said, "Officer, the glaze on your face tonight won't be from a donut."

Humiliation seemed to compound humiliation, yet my latent submissive feelings had come bubbling to the surface, and I knew I'd be this girl's bitch tonight. The police motto is to protect and serve, and it seemed that for the rest of the night I'd be focusing on the serving portion of that motto.

"Would you like that? Would you like to wear my glaze on your face?" Bree asked, staring down at me while I stared at her cunt.

I couldn't say the words, shame silencing me. Yet, my head nodded in agreement.

"You understand, do you not, that once I allow you a taste, you will be mine?"

I again nodded, willing to agree to almost anything to taste the cunt in front of me, her scent wafting ever so lightly through the air.

She continued, "You'll please me when I wish. You'll lick whom I please. You'll be disciplined if you disobey. Your sexual activities or non-activities will be entirely at my pleasure. Isn't that right, Kat?"

Her words had been freaking me out and turning me on until I heard the name Kat and realized we weren't alone.

Katherine stepped from the shadows, a camcorder in hand and agreed, "Yes, Mistress Bree."

I couldn't believe that with all my detective training I'd missed her presence in the room. I also realized that my entire submission litany so far had been filmed. As the camera was aimed directly at me, I asked, confused by the words Katherine had just said, "Did you just call her Mistress?"

She answered, "Of course; she is my Mistress."

As I looked at her with confusion, trying to figure out how these good friends could have a sexual hierarchy. Although it wasn't much of a surprise that Bree was the one in control.

"Now, Officer O'Riley, are you ready to take your natural place as my pussy pleasing slut?"

Hearing her use my rank and surname made the humiliation even more extreme, as I could only imagine what the other two officers would say, or my commander, if they were to walk in at this moment. Yet none of that mattered now, all that my mind and body could handle was obeying this sorority slut. So I once again nodded in the affirmative.

"Speak up, slut," she demanded.

Being called a slut was another punch in the gut. I was a lot of things, but slut wasn't one of them.

"Yes," I answered in a whisper.

"Yes what?"

I knew exactly the words she wanted me to say, so I said them. "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress, what?" she continued, really pushing me.

"Yes, Mistress Bree, I want to be your pussy pleasing bitch," I finally declared in a firm voice, breaking my eyes away from her cunt and looking up at her face.

"Like I said before: you won't be eating donuts tonight, officer. Tonight you'll be dining on pie," Katherine giggled from behind me, presumably still filming my humiliating submission.

Bree didn't laugh, but instead looked directly at me, as if seeing completely through my outer shell to my submissive soul, "You really need this submission, don't you, my pet cop?"

Looking back at her cunt, just inches away, I answered, "Yes, Mistress. I can't explain it, but I really do."

"Very well, go ahead my cop slut, taste your new Mistress," she offered, obviously used to such desperation from women.

I leaned forward and licked her pussy. Having never licked a pussy, never even licked my own fingers after doing solitary, I really had no idea what it would taste like... but I'd never expected this. It was so tangy and exotic, like the creation of a new fruit. One taste, and I was addicted; one taste, and I wanted to experience the complete richness of her pussy when she came; one taste, and I felt that being on my knees in front of this pretentious bitch was the most natural and desirable thing in the world... just like breathing, and just as important.

I hungrily licked, wanting more of her perfection.

Bree quipped, "You're eating my cunt as if you've been lost in the desert for years and finally found an oasis of peach juice."

I probably sounded like a blonde bimbo when I replied between licks, "Soooooo good."

She laughed, "So I've been told."

After a few more licks, she backed away and I couldn't believe the word that came out of my mouth: "Nooooooo."

Bree laughed harder. "Don't worry, my eager cop slut, I'm very generous with my cunt, but first you need to be punished."

"W-w-why?" I stammered.

"You twice rejected the opportunity to please my pet and second in command," she revealed. "She offered you her cunt at her beach shop, and she offered it again at the coffee shop, although your loss there was the owner's gain."

That answered the question from the other evening, although the thought of that having been Caroline, the owner of the store, a married woman with five children, seemed unfathomable... but then so did the fact that I myself was on my knees, pussy juice lingering on my lips, and I wanted more. "I was on duty," I defended weakly.

"Aren't you now?" Bree countered.

"I guess," I admitted, reminded again of the dangerous predicament I'd gotten myself into.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I did and heard my knees crack.

"By the power vested in me by my Mom, I now declare you off duty. Remove your uniform, slut," she ordered.

I obeyed wordlessly, my hands trembling at undressing in front of two teenagers. It was an unusual strip tease, since it included divesting myself of my shoes and socks, and then my nightstick, handcuffs, walkie talkie and gun belt, as well as my woolen trousers and uniform shirt and finally, my feminine undergarments, which were more functional than sexy. Soon however, I was completely naked and feeling even more vulnerable than I had on my knees gazing at her teenage cunt.

"Nice tits, Officer Slut," Bree commented, "they're much larger than they appeared underneath that dull uniform."

I had to agree, the uniform shirt was designed to make us look almost unisex, and it completely hid my 36C breasts. I responded, like the submissive I apparently was, "Thank you, Mistress."

Katherine added, looking at my very neatly trimmed pussy, "That rug will need to be removed. Mistress Bree wishes all her pets to be shaved. We won't require you to do it at the moment though, since we have much bigger plans for you tonight."

A chill went up my spine at her ominous words.

"Back on your knees, my cop pet, and crawl to Mistress Katherine," Bree ordered.

I weakly began to speak, "But I thought..."

Bree interrupted me, raising her voice, "Pets don't think, pets obey. Pets are loyal and obedient to their Mistress and to whomever their Mistress designates. Is that fucking understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Bree," I nodded, as I dropped to my knees and began to crawl toward Katherine, who was sitting at the foot of the bed, still filming me. I was actually feeling guilty for being disobedient to Bree.

Bree continued, "Katherine is my number two. Yes, she is my slut, and a very obedient one. She is also my lifelong best friend. She's one of the few women whose pussy I've licked as a reward for a job well done. And even that is reserved for special occasions. No, I'm more of a receiver than a giver when it comes to sucking twat. I hope you don't expect that, because it certainly won't happen. You will always obey Katherine as you would me, unless our instructions conflict. Kat my pet, you may proceed."

Katherine ordered, her legs dangling from the bed, "Remove my heels, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, obediently performing the trivial and menial task.

"Lick the soles of my feet," she ordered.

This task was even less glamorous, but since I was already totally committed to my humiliated submission to these two teenagers, I took her left foot and licked its stocking-clad sole. I was surprised by how soft the nylon was and also that, although it was slightly sweaty, her taste wasn't unpleasant.

I replicated the attention on the other sole before Bree said, "I believe the officer would like to experience the other side by being placed in handcuffs."

Bree was swinging her own handcuffs playfully in her hand as Katherine ordered, "Lie face up on the bed, slut."

Hating the idea of being bound and helpless, I protested for the first time in a while during this surreal night, "Please, no handcuffs."