All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Librarian'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Everything I love!

Jasmine, you hit all the things I love. I love to suck toes. I love to eat pussy. (It's my favorite activity. Not just my favorite sexual activity, but the thing I like to do more than anything else. I like cunnilingus more than intercourse.) I love to fuck (just not as much as eating pussy). If this sweet librarian had been my wife, she might have been able to resist Bree. However, of course, had she been my wife, I would not have wanted her to resist Bree. Bree and her subs and I would have made her the most sexually satisfied wife ever! (At least, in my fevered imagination!) Great story as always and the usual 5-star score.

erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
Top Notch

A superb weaving of a story. My knickers were wet as Mrs. Parkerโ€™s. I will keep on exploring the backlog of your stories that I have missed. Thank you Mistress....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes, Bree strikes again!

Bree is one of your best characters. If I were a girl I would surely become one of her subs. I love your writing. 5 stars is well deserved.

merlinuk69merlinuk69almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you Jasmine, love the art of seduction, I love reading your hit stories x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bree is such a bad bitch

I always have the biggest orgasms whenever Bree is featured in one of your stories. Her brash cockiness is so fucking hot.

parputter69parputter69almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic. One of the better from this series. Definitely liked the extra length. Favorited the story. First time from the "MILF Seductress". I just had an idea. Don't know if would go over well or not. Bree hosts a week-end party with a number of her "pets" so they can get to know each other better; i.e. Justine, Dean Wilson, Camry, Emily. And so on and so on...โ€ฆ.

txskippertxskipperalmost 5 years ago
thank you

You are purely the best at this type story.

Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
Excellent magnificent erotic

I said it in the past and I will keep saying. I definitely love your fantabulous stories!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. Thank you

ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 5 years ago
Role PlayA

Another great story. We will have fun this weekend role playing it, We just won't use a real library. Hope you plan to write more chapters.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
well done as always

this also was very good, so happy to find this one, it does go well with the other Bree stories.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

A wonderful build up and seduction and very erotic. Your stories are always a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

im a man and i love to eat pussy .love to be your pet and just eat pussy all day long mmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what is up with the chronological order of the stories?

You list both:

* Lesbian MILF Seductress: Librarian (during her third year of college)

* Lesbian MILF Seductress: Librarian (During her senior year)

Which is it?

girlhoneygirlhoneyalmost 5 years ago
Very Erotic

This story has everything .The slow seduction and the build up to the final outcome was sexy and erotic. This my first encounter with Bree, but I wil now read the others. The story was pacy and kept my interest right to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Missed this Series

So glad to have a new story about Bree. She is my favorite of your recurring characters. Please continue to add to her stories

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaalmost 5 years ago
Another wonderfully written story...

So much to love about this story! The seduction, the exhibitionism, the surrender of one woman to another. The hidden desires that make this story special are well presented and beautifully presented. Definitely a tale to dampen one's panties! I loved it!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy story

Well written and lots of yummy play! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorority Olympics

Pleas follow up on that event. Thanks for your creativity and fine efforts.

willymakeitwillymakeitalmost 5 years ago
Another great story

Thanks Silkstockinglover for another great story. Iโ€™ve read most of the other Bree stories and really enjoyed them. This story was a little different with the sub telling the story. Iโ€™m looking forward to more adventures with Bree and Mrs Justine Parker. Thanks for the chubby, lol.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 5 years ago
Another Bree episode...yay!

I always love to read the adventures of Bree...the awesome lesbian MILF seductress. This one was absolutely tremendous. I'd give it 50 stars if I could.

the_flawed_onethe_flawed_onealmost 5 years ago
5*

Back to your very best. I hope this form continues.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
I've not read a story...

...with Bree in it that I haven't liked. She is apparently irresistible, even in print!

shrimohitshrimohitover 4 years ago
5+ *s to Bree.

No adverse comment the way Bree seduces / instigates and makes sure the counter part is definitely turns to be sub to her. Hat's off to Madam Jasmine for creating the character Bree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a negative piece of shit!!!!!!!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

As much as I don't enjoy domination this has tempered me down just a smidgeon but I still remain adamant against children dominating adults. But I am glad that Mrs. Parker finally got the ecstasy she so deeply craved, something that some men so poorly perform. Anyway, it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did this series get abandoned? As it would have been nice to see what happened to the bride.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

322. Oftentimes I like the buildup rather than the sexual encounters. Here I almost thought Bree might lose, but that never seems to happen. By the way-the chubby girl was described as having a hairy pussy, but somewhere Iโ€™ve read that all of Breeโ€™s girls would have shaved cunts. Good story, however.

CoringoCoringo12 months ago

Great one!! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a dominant myself, I find that I could learn a thing or two from Breeโ€ฆ

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

your skill at unraveling seduction is beyond any here! thank you for another great story! the bi element is always so sexy! love your tales about slut boys too!

katyn99katyn993 months ago

This is just an amazing story โ€” I loved it to bits. Iโ€™m looking for a job at Breeโ€™s college. Thank you silkstockingslover!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...