Lesbian Orgies Are Good For Morale

Story Info
Shy fat girl realizes that her friends find her really hot.
3.7k words
4.68
23.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia should've felt happy to be going to a party with her new friends, but her mind was instead wracked with anxiety.

The girls from her uni's D&D club were organizing a party to celebrate the end of their first semester and she should've been thrilled, but... They were all prettier and thinner than her. She knew it was dumb to get stressed out over this, but she couldn't help herself. Not that the girls had ever been anything but warm and inclusive; They were always nice to her during their weekly game night.

But this was different, this would be the first time she hung out with them outside of university, outside of their scheduled roleplaying sessions. And now she was about to spend the night at Jane's house, drinking, eating, and doing gods know what, and she was scared she would end up feeling out of place.

Olivia knew she wasn't ugly or anything, but she didn't consider herself particularly beautiful either. She saw herself as average, but being overweight made her feel quite self-conscious. She wore a lot of black so as to not draw attention to herself. Plus, with her dark hair and her love for piercings and tattoos, it had led to her being categorized as a goth girl.

The popularity of the "big titty goth gf" memes had made her even more self-conscious, considering the fact that despite her weight, she had a rather small chest.

For the party, she had decided to put on some clothes that she hoped wouldn't make her body stand out too much; A simple black shirt, a long black skirt and some opaque pantyhose.

She arrived at Jane's on time, wondering if maybe she should've come early, or maybe it was better to arrive a little late? She steeled herself and rang the doorbell. She was greeted five seconds later by Samara's joyful face.

"Olivia! It's so good to see you!"

Olivia gave her a gentle wave. If Samara was there, had the others already arrived?

"Hey," Olivia said in a small voice. "I hope I'm not too late."

"No, no! You're just on time! And we're still waiting for Naomie anyway. Come in, come in!"

Samara's long frizzy hair was tied up in a huge messy ponytail, and the little smirk she gave Olivia brought attention to her plump, kissable lips. When Samara turned and walked into the house, Olivia got a good look of her perfect perky butt, packed into a tight pair of burgundy yoga pants.

When she reached the kitchen, she was greeted by the happy cheers of Jane and Khadija, who were making a margarita mix.

Jane was wearing more makeup than usual, highlighting her gorgeous facial features. Her short blond hair was swept to the side and she happily showed off her newly-painted pink nails. Her skin-tight dress did little to hide her perfect figure.

Khadija, a six-foot-one dark-skinned beauty, gazed at her with her signature smirk, the one that always made Olivia blush when aimed at her. She was wearing a colorful crop top and short shorts showing off her long fit legs.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" Jane said while hugging her tightly.

"Yeah, of course, me too," she let out, hoping that her voice didn't sound as nervous as she was.

"Look who's here!" Mel's voice called out from the basement's doorway, a crate of beer in hand.

Mel's red hair was tied into a long braid, and her big beautiful brown eyes were firmly focused on Olivia. Her cute lacey dress looked like it had been tailor-made for her.

They were all so pretty... And they all wore tops with low cleavage, which Olivia had to make a conscious effort to avoid staring at. Particularly Khadija and Mel, who were both very gifted in that region.

There was a knock at the door just as Jane handed her a drink. The blonde went to the door, no doubt to greet Naomie.

Olivia took a sip of margarita, which tasted quite good. She kept to herself, holding her drink with both hands, and staring down at it to avoid eye contact.

"You okay Olivia?" Khadija asked.

"What? Yeah, no, I'm good."

"You sure? You're looking a little closed off."

Khadija was right. She was acting a bit like her first time at the game club, when she hadn't known any of the other girls.

"It's nothing," she whispered, unconvincingly.

"Girl, something's obviously bothering you," Mel let out. "It's okay, we're here for you."

Before Olivia could respond, Jane walked back into the kitchen with Naomie in tow.

Naomie, looking as dazzling as ever, entered the room with a radiant toothy smile. Her blue-dyed hair had recently been cut into a bob, which looked rather good on her. Her sleeveless top wasn't as low cut as the other girls' tops, but it was thin, and she was visibly not wearing a bra.

She let out an "Heyyy!" full of energy, before spotting the beer bottles and rushing for them.

"Our dear Olivia is feeling a little down right now," Khadija said to Jane, who looked back at her, then stared at Olivia with a tinge of worry in her bright blue eyes.

"Oh no! What's the matter sweetie? Any way we can cheer you up?" Jane's voice sounded genuinely affectionate.

"It's not- It's just-" Olivia took a deep breath, as if it would help her get better at lying.

"It's okay honey," Jane whispered, "this house is a no-judgment zone. Whatever is on your mind, we'll do our best to make you feel better about it."

"It's just... I feel a little out of place..."

"Really? Have I done anything to make you feel unwelcome?"

"No! No, you, all of you, you're all really nice. But you're all so pretty and I'm... just..." She made a half-hearted gesture down at herself, to which Jane responded with a frown.

"What!? You can't honestly be serious! Girl, you're gorgeous!" Samara approached her and placed a gentle hand on her left shoulder. When Olivia met her gaze and saw the warm smile, she felt something flutter within her stomach.

"Yeah! She's right!" added Mel, coming on from Olivia's other side and placing both hands on her right shoulder. "You're like the cutest girl in the party!"

"No I'm not," Olivia blurted out almost instinctively. Her response seemed to have an entrancing effect on the other girls. They were all intently gazing at her, and the heat rising in her cheeks let her know that she was probably turning red.

"Then who is the cutest?" Jane asked while tilting her head to the side, which was absolutely adorable.

They were honestly all adorable, and Olivia couldn't have picked one.

"I... I wouldn't say one of you is cuter, you're all really pretty."

"Really?" cooed Samara, who's beautiful plump lips were dangerously close to Olivia's neck. "You think I'm pretty?"

Olivia turned a little, meeting her eyes. Samara's gaze was fiery, and her hand glided down Olivia's arm until it reached her wrist.

"Of course, Sam, you're gorgeous."

"What about me?" Mel asked, her petite busty body pressing against Olivia's side. "Am I pretty?"

Olivia turned to meet her, and the long fluttering eyelashes made her heart skip a beat.

"Y-Yeah, of course. It would be crazy to say otherwise."

"Oh, Liv, you charmer!" As she said that, she moved in even closer, causing Olivia to suck in a breath.

"You find me pretty too?" Khadija asked, the tall girl standing dangerously close behind her.

Khadija's hands went to her shoulders, causing Mel and Samara's hands to move down Olivia's back.

"Yes, Khadija, you're beautiful..." she whispered while looking back. Khadija's eyes seemed playful at first, but the long look they shared told her that there was something much more serious at play.

"And me?" Naomie whispered as she approached Olivia from the front. "You really think I'm cute too?"

"Absolutely, Naomie, you're stunning."

The way her face lit up made Olivia blush. Naomie really was stunning, and she deserved to be told every day.

Then, Jane closed in beside her, bringing her soft hand against Olivia's cheek.

Olivia was surrounded by gorgeous women, their perfumes mixing together into a delicious fragrance filling her nose. Lavender, vanilla, coconut oil, citrus, rose, and of course their own natural smells. They were so close to her, and they were touching her and watching her while she stood in awe.

"You're also pretty, Jane," Olivia blurted out. She was slowly coming to terms with what was happening, and it made it really difficult to think clearly.

"I know that," Jane whispered back, her voice coarse and breathy. "But do you? Do you know just how... gorgeous..." her hand trailed down to Olivia's neck. All over her body, hands were moving, rubbing, petting. "... beautiful... splendid... alluring..." Her head moved closer, her lips brushing against Olivia's cheek. "... you are?"

"What is... happening..." Olivia's voice trembled. She was frozen in place, feeling her friends all around her, their warmth making her all hot and flustered. This felt like a dream, an impossibly wonderful dream.

"Olivia, darling, you're fucking gorgeous," Khadija praised before kissing her on the back of the head.

"Absolute perfection," Mel added, hugging her closely and bringing her lips against her neck. She had one hand on the small of her back, the other trailing over her belly.

"You have no idea how pretty you are," Samara whispered before kissing Olivia's ear, brushing her sensitive skin with her teeth.

"You're a dream girl, Liv," Naomie crooned, then claimed Olivia's lips with hers.

Olivia's eyes fluttered for a moment, then closed. There were hands and mouths all over her; She never wanted this moment to end.

When Naomie's kiss ended, Jane took her place and added tongue.

Two hands had gone down onto her ass, and her hips moved back on their own, rubbing her curves against them. Her own hands were grabbing onto nearby arms for support; Her legs were shaking, and her mind struggled to keep up with what was happening.

One after the other, they took turns kissing her. She moaned audibly when hands began sneaking beneath her clothes. She felt embarrassed about the moan for a split second, before realizing that the others were also letting out cute little noises.

She was keenly aware of how wet she was, and it felt like only a matter of time before one hand slid down between her legs. Her thoughts on the matter were equal parts anxious and eager.

"I might need, ooh, I might need to sit down," Olivia muttered, feeling as if her legs were about to give out from the intensity of what was happening to her.

Her friends were very considerate, and led her to Jane's bedroom, where she was laid down on the roomy king size bed.

Her heart threatened to beat itself out of her ribcage as she looked at the five beautiful fit girls around her. Jane took the initiative, climbing on top of her and meeting her gaze with something that Olivia now undeniably knew to be a flirting look.

"Olivia," she whispered.

Olivia stared back, still and silent, afraid that if she moved too quickly, she would wake up from what was obviously an amazing wet dream.

"Are you still with us, sweet thing?" Jane's lips were almost touching Olivia's

"Is this a dream?"

"Oh, honey, this is as real as it gets."

"We're gonna make you feel really good tonight," Naomie cooed, her fingers trailing across Olivia's arm.

"Do you want us to make you feel good?" Khadija asked, her breath warming Olivia's ear.

The words got caught up in her throat and she clenched her hands into the sheets. She didn't think she had enough air left in her lungs to say anything, so she nodded vigorously.

"Good girl," Jane uttered. Those two words sent an electric current through her whole body.

And then, they were all over her. Hands fondled her everywhere, pulling off her black shirt and skirt.

"Do you... really think I'm pretty?" Olivia asked, despite the obvious evidence that they indeed did find her pretty.

"Oh, honey, why wouldn't we?" Samara asked, her hand rubbing Olivia's hip bone. "From the day we met, I thought you were just so... hmmmm..."

"But I'm... you know..."

"You're what?"

"... fat..."

The five girls stopped moving at the same time.

"So?" Mel said. "I like girls in all sizes."

"I love that about you," Samara said, moving her hands onto Olivia's thick legs. "So soft and cuddly, I want to sink my teeth into your thighs."

"I, for one, adore your butt," Khadija said, slipping a hand underneath her.

With each additional bit of praise, Olivia's self-esteem grew a little stronger.

"Being bigger doesn't make you any less cute," Naomie added.

Olivia wanted to believe them, but it was hard to get rid of the ill thoughts that had plagued her for so long.

And then Jane slowly pulled off Olivia's bra. The sight of her small bare breasts made her flush, and she anxiously waited for some deprecating comment about their size. She quickly realized how dumb that fear had been when she saw the lust in the other girls' eyes as they watched her chest.

Jane must've known what she was thinking, because she lowered her face next to hers. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of, Olivia." To reinforce her point, she placed her hands on her hard nipples, and gave her a passionate kiss.

They stayed like that a while, swapping tongues while the other four continued to touch her everywhere.

She felt her pantyhose getting pulled down, and then two mouths moved onto her thighs.

No one had touched her pussy yet, and it almost felt like torture. Her hardened clit pulsed along with her heartbeat and her inner thighs were turning into a lake; She desperately wanted someone to touch her vulva.

When Jane's lips left, Khadija and Mel moved onto her, placing their mouths over her tits. Feeling their lips, their tongues and their teeth on her nipples made her gasp, and while her mouth was agape, Naomie moved in from above, kissing her torridly.

With Naomie's face against hers and two girls playing with her chest, she couldn't clearly see what was happening around her legs, but she could feel what she assumed were Jane and Samara's mouths going for her inner thighs. One of them sucked on the soft flesh of her left leg, with enough force to cause a hickey. And then two hands moved up between her legs.

Her whole body twitched when a finger brushed her wet mound, and her legs spread open as if moving on their own. She quivered when a pair of hands grabbed her panties' waistband. Within seconds, her pussy was as bare as the rest of her body.

A lesbian gangbang had been the last thing she had expected that night, so she hadn't shaved down there. Delightfully, none of the girls seemed to mind.

Hands grabbed onto her legs, spreading them further, fully exposing her crotch.

"What a lovely cunt," Jane praised.

Olivia's eyes climbed up and she moaned loudly in Naomie's mouth when deft fingers spread her labia. A thumb moved over her clitoris while another two fingers explored her vagina, circling around the sensitive hole.

"Oh... Oh God," she whispered when her mouth was freed. Naomie gave her a kiss on the cheek, then moved down to join the girls between her legs. Khadija and Mel moved up from her tits, covering her neck, cheeks and lips with kisses.

When she peered down, she met Samara's eyes, who winked at her before bringing her face down against her pubis. Olivia bit her lip to muffle a surprised yelp when she felt the other girl's tongue against her vulva.

"Don't silence yourself," Khadija whispered against her ear. "We want to hear you enjoying it."

"You're so fucking pretty," Mel said right by her other ear, before clamping her teeth softly against Olivia's neck.

Olivia gasped as Samara's tongue pushed on her clit. She bucked her hips against Samara's face, who seemed to thoroughly enjoy eating her.

The hands and mouths and sweet words were too much, and she reached her climax. Even had she wanted to muffle her voice, the sensation was too intense for her not to cry out in ecstasy.

The girls didn't give her much of a break. While she was still recovering from her orgasm, they turned her on her belly, exposing her wide butt.

She let out a weak "ooooh" when a pair of lips dropped down on her butthole. While one of the girls rimmed her, other hands grabbed and kneaded her butt cheeks and her thighs. Lips and teeth also grazed against her backside. Someone climbed on top of her, legs on either side of her torso, and began massaging her back.

A pretty pussy appeared in front of her, and she looked up to meet Naomie's lovely eyes. "You wanna eat it?" She asked in a deliciously flirtatious tone. She was naked, and Olivia could only assume that the others had also discarded their clothes while she was reeling from her climax.

Olivia nodded, and Naomie scooched closer until her crotch was right in her face. She eagerly placed her mouth against it, kissing, licking and sucking, while her own cunt was once again being stimulated by numerous hands.

This was by far the hottest situation she had ever been in, and she could hardly believe it was truly happening. She was their good little plaything.

Naomie didn't stay long on her mouth. After a few minutes, she moved away with a satisfied sigh, and Olivia turned her head to see who was doing what behind her.

Jane was in the middle, tongue-deep in her backdoor, while Mel and Samara each had their mouth over an ass cheek, their hands moving all over her thighs.

Khadija took the spot in front, and Olivia diligently ate her pussy. She had some worry about her cunnilingus skills, but the delighted look on Khadija's face chased away the doubts.

Her ears perked up when she heard a vibrating noise. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Naomie holding a purple vibrator. When the girl disappeared behind her, Olivia's eyes went back up to meet Khadija's gaze, who shot her a spirited look before grabbing her hair and pulling her gently against her crotch.

Olivia's eyes rolled back when she felt the vibrator between her legs. Her second orgasm came quickly enough and lasted for what felt like hours.

They touched her, kissed her, fondled her, licked her, fingered her, bit her, toyed with her, over and over and over, while the room filled with a constant stream of delicious moans.

She would have one girl sitting on her face while the other focused on her tits, her pussy, her ass, her belly, and her legs.

They also played with each other, but Olivia's mind was too absorbed with what was happening to her own body to notice what the others might do without her.

At some point, after what she thought was her sixth or seventh orgasm, they all sat in a circle around her and took turns sloppily making out with her. She had five gorgeous ladies' worth of saliva running down her chin and onto her chest. When Samara made out with her, her aggressive tongue was almost enough on its own to make her come.

After the make out circle, they went back to putting their hands and mouths all over her body. They brought out more toys, and Olivia's eyes grew wide when she saw Jane put on a strapon.

She was on her back when Jane penetrated her. Khadija and Mel each held one of her legs, spreading her for the blond top, while playing with her tits. By that point, her nipples were starting to get quite sore from having been felt up and sucked mercilessly for hours; The girls weren't lying when they said that they liked her small tits.

Her friends were getting pretty good at recognizing the signs of her impending orgasms, and Jane picked up the pace just as Olivia was tethering on the edge.

"Come for me, darling," Jane ordered before pushing her lips against Olivia's mouth. She did as she was told.

-----

When Olivia woke up the next day, the pile of gorgeous women around her confirmed that the night before hadn't been a dream. The scent of sex and body odors overpowered her nostrils, further confirming that last night had been just as intense as in her memories.

12