Lesbian Orgies Are Good For Morale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khadija, Samara, Jane, Mel and Naomie were all still asleep, their bodies turned towards her. There was no way she would be able to get out of bed without waking them up. While there was a part of her who wanted to bolt out before they woke up and realized what they had done, a bigger, stronger part of her wanted to stay in hope that they would want to fuck her again.

She must've stirred the bed while waking up, because the women around her were slowly waking up. Jane was the first one to be awake enough to talk.

"Good morning, sugar." Jane's hair was a mess, but she looked great despite that. Or maybe because of it; After all, Olivia was the reason why her hair was all tousled up.

"Heyy," she purred, feeling lust and adoration growing within her as she maintained eye contact with her.

"You had fun last night?"

Despite her best efforts, Olivia blushed. Her reddened cheeks seemed to amuse the other woman.

Behind Jane, Samara sat up, her hair a huge, tangled mess. "Food," she muttered, before crawling out of the bed.

Mel gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting up and following Samara.

Seeing her friends getting out of bed made her feel a tad dreadful.

"We're... getting up?" she asked, while watching Khadija stretching up beside the bed.

"Oh, don't worry dear, we'll be back here later for more fun," Naomie whispered. "But we like to start the day with breakfast."

Olivia's mind rolled around a little, then she looked at Jane, who was still gazing at her.

"Do you do this often?"

"This?"

"You know, lesbian orgies."

"Yeah, we do. And you're more than welcome to join us again in the future." Jane gave her a wink before getting up. When she reached the doorway, she turned back and stared at her affectionately. "You coming?"

Olivia smiled widely, nodded, and then followed her friends to the kitchen.

12