Lesbian Orgy in a Roman Bathhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naevia leaned forward, mouth open and clamped her lips onto the girl in front. Inside the Turkish girl's mouth, Naevia discovered a stiff tongue waiting for her and she sucked on it and then circled it rapidly with her own. Below, a finger eased itself into Naevia's pussy, sliding in right up to the knuckle, while from behind, her buttonhole was spread open and a finger slipped in. Having digits in both her holes was like no other sensation, the sharp pleasure of her sex being stroked deep inside accompanied by the more subtle sensation of fullness in her rear.

The slave girls then stopped treading water and allowed their bodies to sink, pulling Naevia with them. Naevia struggled for a brief moment and then she found her head submerging below the blue waters. The world went eerily silent and became one of just touch and feel. The Turkish girl didn't break the kiss for a second, and their mouths remained clamped, their tongues still dancing together. Below, both the fingers in her virgin holes began to stroke faster and faster. The darkness, the freezing cold that tingled her skin, the taste of the slave on her tongue and the sensation of bliss in her pussy and ass, made Naevia's whole world one of pleasure and nothing else.

Only when they needed air did all three resurface. They held onto each other and drew in air with deep, gasping breaths. When Naevia looked around she saw that Camila was climbing out of the bath.

"That's long enough in here, otherwise our toes might fall off," Camila smiled, shivering even as her two girls rubbed their hands over her feminine curves.

Despite the pleasures, Naevia didn't have to be asked twice and hurried out of the bath.

"This way, Mistresses," said one of the slaves.

They left through another thick and heavy door and into an orange tiled corridor. Naevia continued to shiver as they entered the next room. The walls were lined with wood and two massage beds, covered in thick white towels, stood in the center of the room. Naevia was relieved the room was warm, not hot, just pleasantly warm.

The Turkish girls gestured to the beds and Camila climbed on and lay face down. Naevia copied her. Soon hands were moving up and down her body as one slave started the massage while the other prepared a pot of heated, scented oils. When ready the oil was poured, using large ladles, onto the Roman lady's back. One of the girls climbed onto the bed, mounted Naevia and started massaging the oil into the young woman's skin, using her breasts.

Naevia purred at the soft and divine touch. Her body was already warming up and she could feel the tips of the slave girl's nipples caress her super sensitive skin. The pressure built as the girl drove her naked body down harder onto the teenager's back sliding up and down.

"Mmm... this is amazing," she purred.

"Yes... this is what heaven will be like," agreed Camila as one girl massaged her shoulders from one end of the bed and the second girl her ass cheeks from the other.

After a few minutes, the girl on top of Naevia whispered in her ear, "Do you want to roll over, young Mistress?"

Naevia felt her heart skip at the prospect of what was about to happen, she knew her sex was now ready and that she had lost any willpower to resist...even if she had wanted to. The girl allowed Naevia to roll over and when the teenager was face up, the slave straddled her over her waist while the other slave poured oil over Naevia's breasts.

"Oh...Mmm..." she moaned at the warm tickling sensation.

The girl on top of her then started the massage, rubbing the scented oil into Naevia's pert, and aroused breasts. Naevia watched, taking in the full, olive-skinned tits of the Turkish girl swaying gently as she massaged.

"You like my titties, young Mistress?" the girl asked with a mischievous smile.

Naevia just managed a meek nod. The other slave girl then poured the warm oil over the other Turkish girl's chest. That girl then slowly and deliberately rubbed the oil into her breasts, for Naevia's benefit, making sure to roll her nipples until they stood tall. She then took Naevia's hands and pinned them down on the bed before leaning down and slowly rubbing her oil-slicked breasts over Naevia. She moved up over Naevia's small titties and then up caressing the teenager's face, lingering just long enough to let the girl have a quick suck on a nipple. Then she moved back down, driving her toned body firmly into the girl.

The feminine touch of skin on skin drove Naevia crazy, she knew her flower must now be in full bloom, her petals spread and desperate to be touched. She squeezed her legs together and tried to put some pressure on her pussy.

"I think the young Mistress needs her Temple of Venus tended to," teased the slave with the oil.

"Please...please..." gasped Naevia, pleading to be touched there.

The slave girl slid off and allowed the other to pour more warm oil over Naevia's crotch. The girl moaned as the warm oil trickled down and through her swollen folds. Then the first touch almost brought the teenager to orgasm. An oily hand just feathered the very edge of Naevia's labia lips, just enough to send a thousand waves of bliss shooting up the teenager's body.

"Oh my!" the girl gasped, her back arching off the bed.

The two Turkish girls giggled at her reaction, Naevia didn't care. The next touch was firmer, more deliberate. Two fingers spread Naevia's hot lips revealing her pearl from its hood. The two fingers never touched her most sensitive nub, instead, they move up and down her labia, staying agonizingly away from the clit.

Camila, still lying face down on the bed, turned her head to watch the spectacle and as she did she pushed her ass into the air, "Eat my ass out," she instructed. One of her girls positioned herself behind the round ass and spread the cheeks. With her tongue, the slave girl ran down Camila's crack until it reached the buttonhole, and there she began to lick, her tongue swirling around and around, softening the tight hole, "Mmm... stick it in...stick your tongue in my ass..." The slave obeyed. With her tongue stiffened, the girl pressed the tip against the entrance and began to prob harder and harder until she teased the hole open, "Mmm..."

Both of Naevia's slave girls were now at the end of the bed, one leaned in and softly blew on the girl's flower while the other one continued to trace circles around the little bud. Naevia's hips lifted, her hands opening and closing, griping the towel on the bed.

"Oh...oh..." Naevia gasped breathlessly as she continued to push her hips up hoping the girls would respond by applying more pressure. They didn't. The two slaves continued to caress the very edges of her petals while tracing circles around her clit, "Please... please..." she moaned.

"Young Mistress is getting desperate," teased on, "Her pearl looks so hungry," she then blew on it sending thousands of little cooling sparks through the clit and up into Naevia who squirmed even more.

"I order you to lick my pussy! I order you to make me cum!" Naevia demanded.

"Let me take it from here," smiled Camila, sliding off her bed and over to Naevia's. She could see the teenager was too desperate to think straight and she ran her hands over the slim, oil-slicked body, "So, so tight," she purred as her hands caressed Naevia's breasts eliciting a moan from the young woman. Naevia looked up into the older woman's eyes signaling that her body could be used any way Camila wanted.

Camila leaned in for the kiss. Before her lips even reached, Naevia's mouth was open, tongue extended in invitation. The girl tasted so sweet. As soon as their lips locked Naevia's tongue was surging forward into Camila's mouth. They entwined, swirling spit around them. Camila stiffened her tongue and Naevia hungrily sucked it into her mouth and then lapped at it in a frenzy.

Camila allowed her hand to travel down over the teenager's flat stomach and then down over the mound until she reached the engorged lips. As she has expected, Naevia's labia was soaked allowing her fingers to glide effortlessly through the slick folds. Even through the kiss, the girl moaned, her hips again lifting up.

With her middle finger hooked, Camila eased herself into the virgin pussy and felt the wet tightness grip her. She stroked along the top wall, slowly searching and finding the most sensitive of spots.

Naevia had to break the kiss, she had to breathe, "Fuck me...fuck me..." she growled.

Hearing the sweet young girl so totally lost to the lust sent a hot throb through Camila's sex and she knew exactly how she wanted to take this teenager. Camila climbed onto the bed, and by taking Naevia's ankles, spread the girl wide open. She saw the dark petals of the flower open up, the hot glistening pink beneath. Camila then locked her legs with Naevia's into the scissor position and then eased her own sensitive pussy against the teenager's.

"Don't worry my beautiful girl, I am going to fuck you better than you have ever dreamt about," said Camila, her voice now husky. The first contact of the two soaked sexes sent bursts of pleasure radiating through both bodies.

"Oh by the Gods!" cried Naevia, "Do it... use me... fuck me... I am yours..."

The two Turkish slaves, that had been tending Naevia, climbed onto the bed on either side of the girl, their hands moving over her breasts, rolling and squeezing the diamond-hard nipples. Naevia glared at one in anger at the pain, and then leaned forward to vent the pleasure and pain in a passionate kiss. The Turkish slave kissed wildly and soon the other one joined in, three tongues lashing each other in a frenzy.

Meanwhile, Camila's slaves began suckling on the woman's full breasts, taking her nubs into their mouths and licking at them with hard strokes with the flats of their tongues. Camila moaned in satisfaction as she continued to rub her sex against Naevia. She could feel the delicate soft folds of Naevia's pussy pressing against her own. Their arousal mixing together. The thrill of being the first person to bring this divine beauty to climax added to the excitement. She thrust hard, pulling the girl tighter into her.

"Oh!" gasped Naevia, looking up from the kiss. The two slaves moved their attention to the teenager's neck, kissing it deeply from both sides, running their tongues up and down the skin.

Camila let her gaze move over Naevia's body, the oil making every single subtle muscle of the teenager glisten as the two women's midriffs tightened and relaxed again and again as they drove each other together in rhythm.

"I...I'm going to cum..." moaned Naevia, her brow now creased, her eyes little more than slits, her hands, tearing at the towels on the bed.

"Cum for me my beautiful girl, cum all over my pussy..." replied Camila, knowing her own orgasm was only moments behind.

Naevia had never experienced such a mix of complex sensations, every part of her body was beyond sensitive. The two tongues diggings deep into her neck, licking from her shoulders up to her ears, the teasing hardness of teeth that played with her skin, nibbling but never biting. Her breasts being roughly, yet perfectly, kneaded as the slaves ran their hands over her oily titties, squeezing and rolling her nipples that had never felt so erect. And below. Below she could see Camila, her curvaceous womanly body, being suckled by the slaves, locked against her own slender form. The way their sexes glided together, soaked with oil and their own arousal, was pure bliss. Her labia being spread with every thrust, driving her tiny swollen pearl against Camila's vulva again and again. It was a sensation that she wanted to last forever yet at the same time if it wasn't released in the glory of an orgasm, would drive her crazy.

"I...I can't hold on," she whimpered, her body stiffening, her feet curling in an attempt to control the building pressure that was about to burst and ravage her teen body.

"Let it happen... cum on my cunni," replied Camila, her voice heavy and breathy from the exertion and pleasure, "Look into my eyes and cum!"

Naevia's hands thrashed around desperate to find something to hold onto, something to brace herself against for what was about to happen.

The Turkish slave girls gripped her hands tight, "We are here, young Mistress," one whispered in Naevia's ear, before lightly nibbling the lobe, "Let go and embrace Venus."

Naevia squeezed the slave girls' hands as the pleasure on her pussy became too much. All the building pressure that had formed along her clit and deep inside her teetered on the edge of her control and then she was lost.

"No! No! No! Oh Fuck! Oh Venus! Fuuuck!" Naevia's world crumbled into a single moment of ecstasy. Her whole body tensed, she gripped the slaves' hands so tight they gasped, her legs stretched out in a 'V' her toes pointing straight out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" encouraged Camila as she watched the young girl thrash around as the orgasm consumed her lithe body. Camila didn't release Naevia, instead rode the girl even harder, driving her own cunt faster and faster against the slick flower.

"Stop...stop...just... I...No...Oh Fuck... Yes...by Venus yes!" just as the first orgasm started to plateau Naevia felt another one build out of nowhere. The pressure built fast...too fast... she wasn't ready, "Oh...no..." she whimpered as Camila rode her to another climax.

This orgasm was sharper than the first and wracked her body until her back arched up on the bed, her head lolled backward and her eyes rolled. As her world darkened, only the touch of the Turkish girls seemed to tether her to this world. Her whole body climaxed hitting a level of euphoria she never felt possible. Then all the tension in her body melted away and she fell totally limp.

Watching the beautiful girl hit such divine heights brought Camila to the brink of her own climax. She tensed her body, controlling it for just a few moments longer so she could untangle herself, get to her knees. She straddled Naevia's waist and looked down at the girl's beautiful face which was still gripped by the aftershocks of her orgasm. Then with just a couple of rubs on her swollen clit, she came. The release of pleasure manifested in a hot jet of pure arousal. She squirted over the teenager's body, drenching the girl's titties, and spraying the slaves as well, "Oh...Mmm.... You are mine now my little nymph...all mine," she purred.

Camila watched in total satisfaction as the slave girls started to massage her cum into Naevia, rubbing it into her breasts, tummy and even her neck and face. Naevia just lay there, eyes closed, purring.

"I think," started one of the slaves, "Our Mistresses need another bath..."

12