Lesbian Seductress Ch. 01: History Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two weeks, I realized I was not in control of my urges when it came to Lynn. She continued to dress provocatively, accentuating the assets of her fabulous body. Distracting and enticing me with her sensual movements. Every day I would look forward to seeing what she was going to wear and how she was going to tease me, and she never disappointed. I knew she was doing it for me. I couldn't get that teen vixen out of my head. I continued pleasuring myself thinking only about her. I wanted her and didn't care about anything else. Things were no better at home with my husband. I became even more desperate for intimacy. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would willingly succumb to her advances. Anticipation was building each day, waiting for her to give herself to me. Finally, that day arrived.

It was a Friday, and my last class was about to be dismissed. In a short amount of time, the school would be empty. Everyone wanted out before the extended weekend. Classes would resume on Tuesday. Lynn wore a short skirt and low-cut top that had all the boys salivating. It was easy for me to tell that she was braless. I knew by the way she dressed and looked at me, that today would be different. The time for just teasing me would lead to my submitting to her. After the bell rang, I was standing behind my desk. I suddenly heard the door close and the lock set. I looked up to see Lynn standing by the light switch. She gave me a sultry look and turned them off, then slowly walked up to me. I knew where this was headed, and I was wet in anticipation.

"Mrs. Collins, have you been thinking about me?", she said in a soft, sultry voice

It was time to tell her how I really felt. She had such an effect on me. I had urges I had never felt, urges to pleasure another woman. I wanted to please her and everything she did lead me to tell her so. It was time for my confession.

"Ever since that first day, I've done nothing but think about you, Lynn. I don't know how far I would have gone with you that day, but I was willing to follow your lead. You are the most beautiful, erotic creature I have ever met. When I told you I wanted to take out your amazing breasts, I wanted to. When I told you I wanted to touch your pussy, I wanted to. When I told you I wanted you, I did. I want you more than anything I've ever wanted. I want nothing more than to pleasure you. Every day when I return home, I masturbate thinking about you. But I've been trying to control my feelings for you because I have a class to teach. You are so distracting that I found it impossible to do so. You are breathtakingly irresistible."

I knew her intent as she drew closer to me. The control I had was about to end. She was coming for me, and I welcomed it. I was ready to do anything she asked. She drew close to me, so close I could again feel her breathing and that perfume....

"Have you lost control, Mrs. Collins?", she asked as she pulled me to her, her breasts now pressed against mine.

"I have."

"Are you ready to submit to me, Mrs. Collins?"

I was burning up. I wanted to finish what we started that first day. I spent two weeks fighting my urges. That fight was about to come to an end.

"Yes, Lynn. I've been waiting for this since that first day when you walked out leaving me wanting."

"Will you satisfy all my needs, Mrs. Collins?"

"I will."

"I need you to pleasure me now, Mrs. Collins."

"Yes, Lynn." I knew what that meant; she would not reciprocate, and I was fine with that. I was there to please her and so desperately wanted to do so whenever she asked.

She moved even closer, brushing her lips on my neck and blowing softly in my ear. I was ready to melt in her arms. She turned my head and now her lips were so close to mine.

"Do you like my lips, Mrs. Collins?"

"I love them." Soon I would be tasting them.

"Do you want to kiss me, Mrs. Collins?", she whispered, her lips brushing against mine setting me on fire.

"Oh, God yes, Lynn", I sighed.

She wrapped her arms around me and, as I was lost in her embrace, I closed my eyes as our lips met. Hers were so soft and sweet. I felt her tongue searching for an opening. My hungry mouth accepted, and our tongues met. It was so erotic; a long, sweet, sensuous kiss. No man had ever kissed me that way. Here was this incredibly beautiful vixen telling me that I was beautiful, arousing me with her titillating seduction. I was willing to submit to do anything she asked.

"Mmmmm, that was beautiful. Everything I thought it would be", she said with a sigh. "What are you thinking about now, Mrs. Collins?"

"I'm thinking about every part of you: your lips, your eyes, your beautiful legs and ass, your amazing breasts, your sweet pussy, everything. You know that I can't keep my eyes off you. I imagine how beautiful you must be under the clothes you wear."

"Soon you won't have to imagine. Do you realize that I'll want you to submit to me whenever I ask, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes, Lynn. I will worship your beautiful body for as long as you wish."

"That was what I had planned for you since I met you and saw the hunger in your eyes. Do you want to see what's under these clothes, Mrs. Collins?"

I knew the answer, but what were the consequences. This goddess was standing so close. The classroom door was closed and automatically locked, and we were standing in a place where no one could see us. It was a Friday before a long holiday weekend and in ten minutes, there would be no one left in the school. Even if there were, I didn't care. I didn't care about my job. I didn't care about my cold marriage. The only thing I cared about was ravaging this beautiful, seductive teen's fabulous body. She was all I wanted and needed, and she wanted me. The time was right, and I had made my choice to follow her wherever it took me. I was her willing captive.

"More than you know.", I declared.

She stepped back and began to slowly unbutton her top. When she finished, it still covered her nipples. They were so full, so perfect, rising and falling with each breath she took. My pulse quickened as she slowly revealed them. They were the most incredible breasts I had ever seen. They were natural, firm, and perfectly shaped with small areolas and nipples that were begging for my attention. She raised her hands up and ran them through her long brown hair. As she did, her breasts stood up in a classic pose. Then she sighed and tilted her head back and took them in her hands, lifting and squeezing, tweaking her nipples.

"Are they everything you imagined?"

"All that and so much more. They are exquisite."

"Do you want to feel them, Mrs. Collins?", she asked as she continued fondling.

"Yes, ever since I first laid eyes on them."

"Do you want to kiss them, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes, Lynn."

"Mmmmm", she sighed as she then pinched her beautiful nipples. "You are making my nipples so hard, Mrs. Collins!"

She was driving me crazy. I wanted to reach to touch them but that would have to wait as she now began to unzip her skirt. Before it fell to the floor, she slowly turned and gave me a perfect view of her tight ass. Such beautiful legs with an ass like that! Then she ran her hands up the sides of her slim waist and over her flat stomach. She had the perfect body and soon it would be mine. It was then I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. I couldn't wait for her to turn around. When she did, I had to catch my breath; her pussy was completely hairless, the classic peach. I wanted so much to lick her to orgasm.

Now standing in front of me was the most seductive, beautiful creature I had ever seen. She exuded eroticism. She skillfully brought me to the point where I was powerless to resist her advances. The way she dressed, the way she moved, the way she used her ample assets; it was the perfect seduction. I knew that soon I would do anything she asked, willingly.

I stood there motionless, taking it all in. She moved closer and pressed her naked body against me. I felt her breasts pressing against my own as she put her arms around my waist and brought her lips up to my ear.

"Do you like what you see, Mrs. Collins?"

"You know I do. You are more beautiful than I ever imagined."

"I need you to pleasure me. My body is longing for your touch", she whispered and then again brought her lips close to mine.

Those are the words I had been waiting to hear ever since that first day I saw her. She drew me in with that amazing body and her seductive skills. Now it was my turn to please her. With that, she again placed her lips on mine, softly kissing me again. She then broke our embrace.

"Come with me."

She led me to my chair and sat me down, then turned around and sat on my lap. She moved her tight ass across my thighs and breasts. My nipples were now harder than diamonds. Then told me to spread my legs and hike up my dress. She then proceeded to rub that tight ass on my vagina. It was so erotic, so stimulating. She then stood up and turned to face me, came up on the chair and straddled my thighs. Her breasts were now inches from my mouth. She raised her arms slightly, while arching her back and raising up on the chair. Her breasts were slightly above me and I got a perfect view of the soft underside. It was all I could do to not reach up a grab them. She was teasing me, making me wait. This beauty was so adept at seduction. She had everything, and certainly knew how to use it. She oozed sex and eroticism. My mouth was dry, impatiently waiting for the treat that was soon to come.

"Close your eyes", she whispered.

The next thing I felt was her nipple running across my cheek. Then I felt the underside of her breast resting on my mouth. I instinctively kissed it. Then the other came to rest and I did the same. They were so heavy and firm but felt so soft.

"Open your eyes."

As I did, she said, "Take them."

I reached out an took them in my hands. I couldn't believe how amazing they felt, so firm and full. They had been the object of my obsession since the first time we met, and now they were mine. I wanted so much to please her, so I relied on my instincts. What would I want? I ran my thumbs across her nipples, then kissed them, going from one to the other. Then I lifted them and kissed the underside and slid my lips up to the prize. As I fondled each of her full breasts, I teased each nipple, kissing and licking her nipples until I felt her hand pushing my head down. Then I took one in and began to softly suck. I felt it grow even harder in my mouth as I gently bit and pulled on it. I heard her moan in ecstasy.

"Ohhh, Mrs. Collins! I love seeing your pretty mouth on my breasts", she cried as her breasts rose as she ran her fingers through her hair. I loved them that way. I again kissed the underside, lifted and squeezed them as I took in her nipples again and again, sucking, pulling, licking; everything I could do to please her. She then raised up repositioned herself so that now those beautiful globes were above my head. I knew instinctively that she wanted to drop them into my mouth. I leaned back in the chair as she seductively lowered them close to my mouth. I watched them sway back and forth as I used my tongue to flick at her nipples. I teased them, not taking them in until she decided it was time. It was so erotic. Making me wait made it so much more intense. After several minutes of sensual teasing, she held one her breasts and began feeding me. When I finally began sucking her nipples, she moaned in ecstasy. I was insatiable. I could have pleasured her breasts all day. I couldn't get enough, and I continued feeding my hunger until she eventually raised up. She then leaned into me, and we kissed, our tongues again dancing together. She then leaned back and began to run her fingers over her pussy.

"My pussy is aching for you, Mrs. Collins", she said seductively.

"Let me take care of that ache, Lynn." Even though I had never done so, I wanted to please her. I wanted to taste her. I would soon be licking this lusty teen's pussy just like I imagined I would.

We both stood up and she then positioned herself on the edge of my chair as I hovered over her. I wanted this to last, so I began by kissing her sweet mouth, sliding to her neck, and down to her beautiful breasts. I cupped and lifted each one, taking in her nipples once more. I then began kissing her stomach while placing my hand on her hot, wet pussy. This was driving her wild. Instead of beginning to lick her, I dropped down to her ankles and kissed my way up her perfectly shaped calves and then to the insides of her thighs. Her thighs were so smooth and sweet. I looked up to see my prize. It was beautiful. I could see it pulsing, waiting for my tongue. I then moved up to finish her. I was going to eat pussy for the first time, and I would need all my female instincts to please her and bring her to climax.

I could smell her womanhood. She was more than ready for me. Her pussy was so beautiful, just like imagined it would be. I flicked my tongue and used my fingers to expose her clit. That first taste was unforgettable, and I was eager for more. When I touched the magic spot, I could hear here moaning again. I knew it wouldn't be long before I brought her to climax. I gradually increased my intensity as she started moving on my mouth. I couldn't get enough of her.

"OOOHHHH, Mrs. Collins. Just like that! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! AAAAHHHHH!"

I put my hands on her ass and lifted her to me. She moved rhythmically as I licked and sucked as she climaxed, tasting her sweet nectar. My first time eating pussy and I was addicted. This incredible teen introduced me to a world of pleasure I never thought I'd enter.

That wasn't the last time I pleasured her, but it was the last time we had such lovemaking in the classroom. Lynn was very discrete. I trusted her to keep our trysts a secret. That episode lasted too long and was too risky since we later found out that a night janitorial crew would be coming in.

For the rest of the semester, I was there for her anytime she wanted me. We met wherever we could: at her home, my home and car, her family cabin, etc. I even went down on her in a restaurant's private bathroom during a class trip! When lying down together, she would sometimes straddle my face, rubbing and grinding her pussy on my mouth as I brought her to climax. She taught me all the ways to pleasure a woman.

As much as she loved me eating her pussy, she also loved the way I treated her breasts. As in our first encounter, she especially liked to hang them in my mouth after teasing me by rubbing them across my lips then rhythmically dropping them in and out. Once she told me that was all she wanted, and I feasted on them for the longest time. I love to just fondle them, lifting and squeezing bringing her pleasure. Her nipples are so sensitive. They spring to life with even the slightest touch. I worship them.

She never reciprocated except for when I tasted those sweet lips when she kissed me, but I didn't care. Pleasuring her incredible body was all I needed. To hear her moan, to see her writhing in ecstasy every time I brought her to climax. Pleasing her pleased me.

At school, she "volunteered" to help me with classroom chores after class from time to time. We used that time for quickies. She would message me and set the schedule, and I would oblige.

Here is a sample:

Lynn: Tomorrow I will be braless. Make time at the end of class for me. My breasts need attention.

Mrs. C: I will. Please wear something revealing.

Lynn: I know how much that turns you on. Watch me from time to time during class. You won't be disappointed. Oh, I almost forgot. Give the class some time to work on our assignment until the end of the period, then visit me at my desk. I might have a surprise for you!

She included a photo of her in a skimpy bikini, her breasts looking like they were ready to burst out. That was followed by a tit drop video, the kind you see on the internet. I promptly went to the bedroom and rubbed myself to another amazing orgasm. I had saved every photo and video she sent on my computer, and some on my phone. She was all I ever thought about.

Her messages always got me aroused in anticipation and she never let me down. The next day I waited impatiently for her arrival, as I did every day just to see what she would wear. As she entered the room my heart started pounding. She was wearing a tight, short skirt that showed off those hot legs. The outfit was completed by a tight fitting, low-cut button-down sweater that showed a little of her midriff. I could see that familiar swell of her breasts as they were slightly pushed up. She was so damn hot!

It was very difficult teaching on these quickie days. All I could think about was what was ahead for me after the bell. I can't tell you how many times she made movements that turned me on. She would stretch, lean forward, touch her breasts and run her fingers across the opening of her sweater. I gave the class the last thirty minutes to start their assignment. I was too aroused to teach. After quickly checking on each of the other seven students, I left Lynn for last. They were all engrossed in their work, so I knew my last stop would go unnoticed.

I anxiously walked over to her and took a position where no one could see what I was about to see. She looked up at me with those piercing green eyes and began to undo her buttons, my eyes riveted to the swelling of her breasts. She spread open her sweater and there they were. Her nipples looked so hard, begging to be touched. I leaned over pretending to help and reached down. She slowly arched her back, pushing her breasts up to my hand. I reached in and gave each one a gentle squeeze, tweaking each hard nipple. She softly sighed, I removed my hand and she quickly buttoned up. The thought we may get caught made doing this dangerously exciting. I didn't care. I returned to my desk and sat down, knowing that soon those tits would be mine. I was so aroused that I placed my hand under my skirt and slowly rubbed myself until class ended while observing her every move.

After class was dismissed, she stayed behind and locked the door. We didn't have much time, so we moved to a corner where no one could see us. I stood with my back against the wall as she closed in on me. Our lips met in a deep, passionate kiss. There was no time to waste. She had already unbuttoned her sweater and took them out. They looked so beautiful, as they always did. So full and firm, awaiting my hungry mouth.

"Is this what you want?", she teased and then cupped them in her hands, rubbing her fingers over her nipples.

"You know I do."

As I lowered my head to reach them, she leaned forward, placing her hard nipple on my lips. I wasted no time and took it in, sucking like a baby, devouring them. As I squeezed and sucked on her rock-hard diamonds, I used one of my hands to rub her pussy through her already wet panties. I could feel her moving in rhythm, pushing her pussy on my hand as she climaxed, moaning in ecstasy. I finished her by kissing each nipple and again passionately kissing those beautiful lips.

There were also days when she told me she was not going to wear panties. She would wear a short skirt and sometimes give me a view of her young pussy from my desk. I got to the point where I could lick her to climax in such a short time, it made the quickies possible. One day, with no quickie scheduled, she surprised me when I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. When I caught her eye, she would lick her lips and give that look that I knew so well. She wanted me to please her. Class was over and she remained to "assist" me. The two of us were insatiable. She was, as the one faculty member described her, a goddess; the most beautiful, erotic girl I will ever know. I didn't want to lose her. She guided me into pleasuring her in every way. I was her pet, ready to satisfy her whenever possible.