Lesbian Seductress Ch. 01: History Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening she texted me with a request:

L: Hi, Mrs. C. Are you thinking about me, Mrs. Collins?

Mrs.C: I'm always thinking about you. What's on your mind, beautiful?"

L: Is hubby home?

Mrs.C: No, away on business for the week.

L: Get ready for me. I'm coming over.

Mrs.C: I'm always ready for you, Lynn.

L: Mmmmm. Would you like to see what I'm wearing?

Mrs.C: Please!

She then sent a picture of her braless wearing only a button-down shirt and pink panties. She had unbuttoned it enough to where I could see the swell of her amazing breasts.

L: Do you like?

Mrs. C.: God, yes.

L: Are you touching yourself, Mrs. C.?

Mrs.C: I'm so touching myself.

L: That makes two of us. See you soon.

I dimmed the lights and waited on her arrival. As she approached, her long coat hiding the treasure beneath, I opened the door, and she walked in. As I turned around, she had already dropped her coat on the floor. She came to me, and we embraced, kissing each other hungrily. She led me to the couch, sat me down. She told me to spread my legs and then sat between them with her back to me.

"Unbutton my shirt, Mrs. Collins", she said in a sultry voice.

I reached around, and while peering over her shoulder, started to do as she asked. She leaned back resting her head next to mine and arched her back. I undid the last button and moved her shirt off those beautiful breasts. They were so full and firm. The word luscious describes them best. She began breathing heavily as my hands moved down to hold them, but I made her wait. I slowly ran my fingers up and down her rib cage, lightly touching the side of each breast. At the same time, I was kissing and gently biting he neck and shoulder, watching her nipples react to my teasing.

"Mrs. Collins!", she sighed in ecstasy.

She couldn't stand another second of this foreplay. She grabbed my hands and brought them to her breasts. I lifted and squeezed them, kneaded her nipples while continuing to kiss her neck and shoulders. I then slid my right hand down to her panties and started to gently tease her warm pussy. She began to moan and push it up to my hand. It was time to change positions.

I slid her off my lap and sat her on the edge of the couch. She spread her legs waiting for my tongue to bring her to climax. But I wanted more before that happened. I sat beside her and moved down to her breasts. I took each one in, kissing, licking and sucking, feeling her nipples harden to my touch. As I was devouring her breasts, I used my free hand to continue teasing her pussy, eventually pulling her panties down. Then I ran my hand inside her thigh close to but never touching her. My teasing was driving her crazy. I feasted on her amazing tits until my fingers began working her pussy.

"Please! I want your mouth on me. I want to feel your tongue licking and sucking my clit."

She didn't have to ask twice. I dropped down on my knees if front her and pulled her to me. I kissed her silky thighs and worked my way up to her beautiful pussy. As I readied, I could smell the sweet scent of her juices. She would no longer have to wait. I spread her lips and started flicking my tongue on her clit while penetrating her with my finger. When I started to suck on it, she screamed in ecstasy, my fingers now rhythmically sliding in and out.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Collins! That's it! Lick my pussy!"

I felt her pushing her mound against my mouth as she placed her hands on the back of my head.

"I'm going to cum! OOOOOHHHH, AAAAHHHH! Mrs. Collins!!", she screamed.

Again, I tasted her sweet nectar. I was no longer a novice at pleasuring her, learning more each time we met. She laid there, limp and completely satisfied. I sat beside her and held her in my arms, kissing her gently on her cheek and neck until she gathered herself. We had a final embrace and sweet, long kiss and then she was gone.

You might think that the more we got together that the sex would get old. Nothing could be further from the truth. Each time was better than the last. She had a way of keeping everything fresh and new, a phenomenal sexual creature. I couldn't get enough of her and her of me. She drew me into the world of submission where her sensuous body was my treat. For me, I didn't just want to pleasure her, I needed to pleasure her. She was, like the title of the Robert Palmer song, simply irresistible.

As far as my marriage goes, things have gotten much better. My husband is now settled in his work and no longer needs to make so many business trips. He has much more time for me. Sex has never been better, and he is finally taking me to real climaxes. What he doesn't know is that I am obsessed with a teenage goddess. Several times during our lovemaking, I reach spectacular orgasms thinking about her.

Did I stop seeing her after she graduated? No. We stay in touch and, when we get the chance, we meet secretly, and I get to pleasure her again. She confided in me that she had only seduced teenaged girls, until she set her sights on me. After that experience, she no longer had a desire for them. I was her first woman up to that point. She managed to keep her encounters discrete. She also confided in me that she had seduced a beautiful, innocent, newlywed on an across Canada train tour this past summer. That in no way made me jealous as long as I could still please her whenever possible.

At this time, I have no interest in being pleasured by another female, but that might eventually change. Up to now, my husband is satisfying my urges. But at the same time, thanks to me experiences with Lynn, I now find myself checking out young, legal girls with tight, shapely bodies, imagining how I would pleasure them. That is my preference and I want them hot and flirtatious. I've joined a fitness center and have my eye on a couple of young college girls with bodies that I would love to pleasure. Being a high school teacher has its advantages when it comes to pretty, young, tight girls. I already have my eyes on a couple of hot senior eighteen-year-olds in my classes that arouse me. Now I must figure out how to attract them so I can satisfy my needs.

On the other hand, I heard there was a rumor going around school that I was into girls. I'm not sure if that is true because I think someone would have confided that to me, but if it is, it could be beneficial. It might send another Lynn in my direction eager to give herself to me; someone that can also be discrete. There would be no need for them to seduce me. Lynn took care of that initiation. Either way, I am looking forward to what lies ahead.