Lesbian Seductress Ch. 05: The History Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
Beautiful history teacher has tables turned on her.
6.7k words
4.78
13.1k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
232 Followers

*Beautiful, sexy history teacher Mary Collins is back on the hunt for young, teen pussy in her classes but has a welcome surprise in store.

Alice and Jessica have graduated, and the new school year was beginning. I had spent the summer divorcing my husband. It was the logical thing to do given his lack of interest in me and mine in hot young teen girls. I craved them. I wanted to pleasure them. I wanted pussy. I wasn't sure but I had a feeling that rumors of my penchant for young girls were spreading around school among the female students. I noticed girls that I didn't have in class giving me looks that I interpreted as such. If it were true, I welcomed it, job be damned. I couldn't be sure, but I would soon find out.

As I looked over my three classes, I picked out a few girls that would satisfy my needs. There was sexy Mindy Arnold in my first period class. She was a beautiful eighteen year old with long black hair, hazel eyes and cherry lips. She had the body I craved: ample breasts, flat tummy, tight ass and long shapely legs. She knew how to show it with the clothes she wore: short skirts and dresses, and low cut tops that showed her impressive cleavage. But her best feature was those beautiful legs. I sometimes couldn't take my eyes off of them. Word was that she was sexually active, which was no surprise to me. She reminded me off the seductress that started this all, Lynn Bowman.

Then there was eighteen year old Tammy Beck in my last period class. She was the innocent type, which reminded me of sweet Alice, my first seduction. She was a cute strawberry blond with pretty blue eyes, pouty lips and a body that matched Mindy's. She seemed to be the studious, shy type, just like Alice. A conservative dresser who left a lot to the imagination, unlike Mindy. Oh yes, and she wore glasses like Alice, which turned me on.

After a few weeks and getting to know each of these young things, I had to decide which one and how to accomplish my goal. I had noticed that Mindy was becoming friendly towards me. Maybe it was the way I looked at her. I'm sure she noticed as she caught me several times trying to get a glimpse of her ample breasts and watching her cross and uncross those beautiful legs. She seemed to enjoy the game. Little did she know she was the object of several of my masturbations. She was frequently asking for help during class. She would sometimes come up to my desk while others were working, bending over to give me a view of her breasts.

One day, she took it to the next level. The classroom I was in had a cubicle used for computer work. It was off to one side, angled toward my desk. Only I could see the student working there. Mindy was there doing research while the other students worked silently on their assignments. There were twenty minutes left in the period. I, of course, glanced over at her, hoping to get a glimpse of her panties as she crossed her shapely legs. God, they were so hot! She caught my eye and smiled. She rose up slightly and gathered her already short skirt behind her giving me a clear view of her silky thighs and blue panties. She ran her hands up her calves, lifting her leg as she ran her fingers up her thighs. As she looked at me, she unbuttoned her top enough to see her bra. She reached in and took out her breasts. God, they were so full with beautiful, small areolas and perky nipples. I couldn't look away. She then pulled her skirt up around her waist and spread her legs, placing her hand on her pussy. I looked up at her to see her looking directly at me, her tongue sensually licking her cherry lips. When I looked back down, her hand was now inside her panties, rubbing herself. She was coming for me and must have heard the rumors. I didn't care, I just kept on watching. That continued for at least five more minutes until it was almost time for the period to end. She removed her hand form her pussy and buttoned her blouse.

As the other students were filing out, she approached, came around to where I was seated, and sat on my desk, her short, flared skirt again gathered behind her, rising high enough for me to see the tops of her thigh highs. My nipples grew hard, hard enough for her to notice.

"I think I might need extra help, Mrs. Collins. Do you have time for me?"

"What kind of help would that be, history or something else, Mindy?"

"Did you enjoy the show, Mrs. Collins?"

"You know I did, Mindy. But here?"

"Yes, Mrs. Collins, right here."

That was her clue to show me exactly what she needed. She pulled her skirt up to reveal her silky thighs and panties. She again placed her fingers on her pussy and lightly rubbed.

"I need help right here, Mrs. Collins and rumor has it, you might be able to help me."

I was getting wet. I had a free period next.

"Mindy, shouldn't you be going to your next class?", I asked, my eyes riveted to her hand rubbing her covered pussy.

"Yes, but you could write me a late slip saying that you kept me for some reason. It shouldn't take you too long to get me off. You've been watching me for a while. Now is your chance to do what you've wanted to do to me. Why don't you lock the door, or would you rather not eat my pussy?"

"I..."

"Now be a good little teacher. Lock the door."

She ordered and I obeyed, hungry for new pussy. When I returned, she had already removed her panties and was leaning back on my desk, those long, sexy legs spread open, her shaven peach shaped vagina there for the taking. It was a beautiful pussy. The kind I loved to eat. She stood there tracing the opening with her finger.

"Mmmmm, I guess the rumors are true. Do you like my pussy, Mrs. Collins?"

"I do. It's beautiful, like you."

"Do you want to lick it, Mrs. Collins?"

"You know I do."

"I love my pussy licked by pretty girls and now, a beautiful woman."

I dropped to my knees, grabbed that tight ass, and kissed her inner thighs before touching her. Then I kissed her and spread her lips. I heard her sigh as I slipped my tongue in and began flicking her clit.

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Collins. Lick my hot pussy!"

By now my panties were soaked as I sucked on her swollen clit, my finger penetrating her.

"Oh, fuck!", she screamed. "Mmmmmmm. Yes, just like that. That's right. God, you are so fucking hot!"

"Is this what you wanted, Mindy?"

"Oh, yes! Now finish me!"

She was in charge. That's the way I liked it. I licked harder while my finger kept going in and out. She was moving on me, grinding and thrusting erotically. She placed her hands on my head and moaned. I felt her tense up and knew it was time.

"OOOOOHHHHHH yes!! Yes....mmmmmm....yes...Oh God!! I'm cumming!!"

And she did cum, like a volcano erupting. I licked every drop of her sweetness.

"So, the rumors were true. You are amazing, Mrs. Collins. You are so beautiful and so skilled. My pussy is here for you, and I will let you know when I want you to service me. Do you understand?"

"I do. But I'll want more than your pussy, my dear. I'll want all of you."

"And you will have me if you are a good, obedient teacher."

"Can you be discrete, Mindy? I don't want to lose my job or get you into trouble."

"Yes I can, and please call me mistress, my pet."

God, I loved the way she was taking charge, so I played the part of the submissive.

"Yes, mistress."

"I want to meet you somewhere after school today."

Since I was divorced, I got the house, the perfect place for secret trysts. Mindy was bold and so ready. I gave her my address and cell and told her to come over later that evening.

"How about your parents. Won't they wonder where you are going, mistress?"

"Not to worry. I come and go as I wish."

"So convenient."

"Do you like my thigh highs, Mrs. Collins?"

"I do. They enhance your beautiful legs"

"Good. I'll wear them tonight. I'll want you to worship them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress, I'll do whatever you want. I want to pleasure all of you."

"Only if you are a good pet, Mrs. Collins, just like my other pets."

I knew she was seductive and beautiful, but 'other pets' surprised and intrigued me.

"Other pets?"

"Yes. I'll leave it at that for now. Write me a late slip, my pet, and think about me. If you're a good little pet, you will get to pleasure all of me."

She didn't need to tell me that! I sent her off, locked the door, and stroked my already wet pussy until climax, anticipating what awaited that evening. So, there were rumors, and they led Mindy to me. In all truth, it's what I had hoped would happen. She really took me by surprise, even more so than Lynn Bowman. She was beautiful, sexy, and seductive with an incredible body. Just what I looked for. The rest of the school day was spent just thinking about her. I loved the role of submissive, especially being called her pet.

When my last period came around, my thoughts of seducing innocent Tammy grew even stronger. I loved to be dominated but loved the role of seducer even more. I was so aroused by what had happened that morning with Mindy that Tammy's seduction became an obsession. I would use the 'teacher's helper' angle to draw her in. When class ended, I asked her to stay.

"You wanted to talk to me, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes, Tammy. I would like to know if you would be interested in staying after class from time to time to help me. You are an excellent student, and I sure could use you." (If she only knew how!)

"I'd be honored, Mrs. Collins. I'm a neighbor of Alice Jenkins, who was your helper last year. She told me that she just loved working with you."

Another surprise! I had to probe.

"Yes and she worked out just fine."

"She told me that you taught her so much, Mrs. Collins. She seemed much more confident and outgoing after helping you. She told me that you taught her so much more than history, and that you even were more beautiful on the inside. And you are beautiful, Mrs. Collins."

"Why thank you, Tammy. You and Alice are so much alike. I can do the same for you if you'd like."

I had a strange feeling that Alice may have slipped and may have inadvertently said things that gave Tammy the impression that we were more than teacher and student. If that were true, it didn't seem to bother Tammy. I got the feeling she wanted to find out what happened between Alice and me. I was fine with that.

"If you can do for me what you did for her, I'm all in. And, yes, I will gladly help you."

I knew then and there that she would be mine.

"Thank you, Tammy."

"No, thank you, Mrs. Collins. I'll see you tomorrow."

What a day! Mindy seduces me into eating her pussy and becoming her pet. Tammy seems so excited to work with me. Being a teacher sure has its advantages!

When I arrived home, I noticed a message from Mindy.

"My pet, wear just a bra, panties and nylons with heels tonight. I want to see that beautiful body while you are eating my sweet pussy."

Below that were photos of her nylon clad legs. They were perfection! So long and shapely in those shimmering, sexy stockings.

"You will worship them if you want the rest of me, my pet."

I got wet just thinking about her. She was so much like Lynn, but where Lynn was persuasive, she was demanding. I strangely wanted that.

She messaged me that she was on her way and to set the mood. I dimmed down the lights and lit some candles. Dressed as she instructed, I waited. I heard her car pull into my driveway and opened the garage door for her. Then there was the knock on the inside door.

"Come in, mistress."

The door opened and there she stood. I was stunned. She was so beautiful. She wore only a leather body harness, with straps that crisscrossed her firm, ample breasts. They were standing straight out with pretty pink small areolas and tempting nipples. The straps outlined her shaven pussy. Her thigh high stockings and heels completed the package. Then to my surprise, she pulled out a riding crop with feathers on the end. I couldn't wait to see what she had planned.

"Do you like what you see, my pet?"

"I love it, mistress. You look good enough to eat!"

"You will get your chance, my pet, but first I want to see you."

She drew close.

"You look splendid, my pet."

She was so advanced for a eighteen year old, reminding me so much of Lynn.

"Thank you, mistress."

"I know you've had your eye on me since day one, but I also had my eye on you, my pet. I heard the rumors but had to make sure and when I saw the way you watched as I teased you, I knew they were true. It was then I decided to bring you to me. Is all this what you've wanted, my pet?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Take off your bra, my pet."

I undid the clasp and slowly lowered my bra.

"They are more beautiful than I imagined."

She took her crop and lightly rubbed the feathers across my now hard nipples.

"Does that feel good, my pet?"

"Oh, yes, mistress. My nipples are so hard."

"Kiss them, my pet."

I did as she asked and raised them to my lips, kissing and sucking them as she began squeezing her own breasts.

"Do they taste good, my pet?"

"Mmmmm, yes, mistress."

"If you want to taste mine and eat my pussy, you must worship my legs. Do you like my nylons, my pet?"

Her legs were magnificent, and I couldn't wait to taste them.

"I love them, mistress. You have such beautiful legs. I watch them every day in class, the way you cross them and spread them just to tease me. There were times I fantasized crawling to you, running my hands up to your thighs, kissing them as I go."

"Show me how much you love them, my pet."

I dropped to the floor and did exactly what I fantasized about. Her calves were so smooth and shapely. Her thighs so firm and silky. Kissing her through her nylons was so titillating. I wanted to end at her pussy, but she stopped me with the crop.

"Not yet, my pet. Stand up."

I did as she asked.

"You tasted your own tits, now taste mine."

I didn't hesitate. The way they looked with the straps around them was so erotic, sticking out so firm and full. I took each one in my hands, first lifting and squeezing then licking as I saw her nipples grow hard.

"Mmmmmm, you are so good my pretty pet."

I looked up at her as I gently bit her nipple, moving to the other a doing the same. She tilted her head back and began to moan as I drew them in and softly sucked, swirling my tongue around them.

"Oh, yes, my pet! Yes! Suck them hard!", she said as she pressed my head onto them.

I began to devour them, squeezing, licking and sucking. She was so responsive. I noticed that she had lost control and she was now at my mercy. I was no longer the pet, and she was no longer the mistress. I surmised that she had never been pleasured this way and that her other pets were teenaged girls who didn't have my skill.

I backed her up to the couch and sat her on the edge. I again began worshipping her nylon clad legs, as she had demanded earlier. I kissed her feet while sliding my hands up to her shapely calves feeling the silkiness of her stocking as I moved up to her milky thighs. She was lost in her arousal, putty in my hands. When I reached her pussy, I kissed it and ran my fingers up and down the opening.

"Oh, God! You are so fucking good! I've never....Oh, damn!"

I spread her lips, slipped two fingers in and found her clit. I was all over her, licking, kissing, sucking and driving my fingers deep into her. She began moving on me, thrusting herself onto my hungry mouth. It was time to turn the tables on her. She was getting close but before I finished her, I wanted to make things clear.

"Mindy, I am no longer your pet. You are mine now. Do you understand?", I explained, my fingers still pumping her tight vagina.

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Collins. Please.....I'm so close!"

"Do you want to cum, Mindy?"

"Yessssss....oooohhhhh, please! I can't stand it!"

I leaned back in and began licking faster and faster until I felt that familiar tensing up and then the flow of her sweet juices.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! OOOOOOHHHHHH!"

She collapsed back onto my couch, completely spent. I sat beside her.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Collins! You are amazing. I am so sorry I tried to dominate you. I love playing that role, but I know now that was wrong."

"No need to apologize, Mindy. I just need you to be discrete. I'll ask you again, can you do that?"

"Yes, Mrs. Collins, I can, and I will."

"Now tell me about these other pets you mentioned."

"I have seduced other girls who service me when I ask."

"Where did you learn this?"

"From an incredible seductress that graduated from our school two years ago. She was a friend of the girl next door, Cindy, who would often invite me over to her pool. One afternoon as I approached the gate to enter, I heard moaning. To my surprise, I saw Cindy on her knees, her head buried between this incredibly beautiful girl's legs. I couldn't stop staring at what was happening. This beauty caught my eye and seemed to beckon me as Cindy pleasured her pussy. I felt myself getting wet watching her incredible breasts heave as she moaned in pleasure. She was so erotic. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I watched her writhe and move so sensually. She was drawing me in. I waited until Cindy brought her to climax, then ran away. Cindy had no idea I was there.

Up to that point, I was only interested in boys, but I couldn't get that goddess off my mind. I masturbated several times thinking about that day. I wanted to meet her, I had to meet her. I wanted her! Eventually, Cindy introduced me to her. That day, one thing led to another and, when she got me alone, easily seduced me into submitting to her. I pleasured her several times, each time learning something new. She taught me the art of seduction. By the way, you had her in your class. Her name is Lynn."

Another surprise!

"Lynn Bowman?"

"Yes. She was so beautiful and so seductive. I couldn't resist her!"

"She was all that and more, Mindy."

"You mean...."

"Yes. She also seduced me the first day we met. I, like you, had never had a sexual interest in girls, but I couldn't resist her advances."

"Wow! Do you miss her?"

"I do. Did she teach you how to pleasure a woman?"

"I've only pleasured and been pleasured by girls."

"Well, I'm a woman. Why don't you show me what you've learned. It's time you experience pleasuring a woman, Mindy." I moved closer to her and whispered, "Do I please you?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Collins. You are so beautiful and sexy. I've always wondered what it would be like to be with you."

"You can start by kissing me, Mindy. I want to feel your sweet lips on mine."

There we were, teacher and student. She in the sexiest, most erotic costume and me down to my panties, nylons and heels. I get so aroused with these hot, tight eighteen year old girls. You might say that I'm addicted.

She pulled me to her, and our lips met, mouths opened wide, tongues intertwined in a sensuous, long, soft kiss. Then she began kissing my ear and neck and worked her way down to my aching breasts, which she so gently fondled.

"You are so beautiful", she whispered. "I'm going to take care of you, Mrs. Collins."

She leaned in and kissed my nipples, then swirled her tongue around the areolas making them hard as diamonds. She took them in as she looked at me.

"Your breasts are delicious. Mmmmmm."

"Suck them, Mindy."

She lifted them and kissed the undersides, then back up to the prize. She gently kissed and licked them, her tongue swirling around getting them so hard. Then she took my nipples in, sucking hard, popping them in and out of her mouth.

"Like that?", she asked as she looked in my eyes, leaning in again to suck my distended nipples.

I caressed her head as I guided her.

"Oh yes, Mindy! Just like that!"

She held both of my breasts, lifting and squeezing as her lips and tongue sent chills through my body as she worked me. Then she dropped to her knees as she kissed my flat stomach, working her way down to my already wet panties.

Novella23
Novella23
232 Followers
12