Lesbian Seductress Ch. 05: The History Teacher Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell so sweet, Mrs. Collins. Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

"You know the answer, Mindy", I said as I thrust myself out to her.

"Tell me, Mrs. Collins. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to eat my pussy, Mindy."

"Oh, Mrs. Collins! I've dreamed about hearing you say that to me!"

She began by running her hands up my nylon covered calves, then to my thighs until one came to rest on my panties. She teased my pussy with one finger, up and down, up and down. She was good! Then she slowly pulled down my wet panties and traced the opening with that same finger, each stroke a little more penetrating than the last. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Lick me now, Mindy!"

She didn't hesitate. I felt her tongue licking as she spread my lips. She found my clit and kissed it.

"Like that?" Again she asked knowing the answer.

"Oh, yes, Mindy!"

I was so close, and she knew it. I began moving on her as her finger penetrated me. She continued licking at a much faster pace sensing the coming orgasm. She grabbed my ass as I grabbed her head, pushing her deeper and deeper.

"OOOOOHHHHH Yes!!! I'm.......cummmmmming!! AAAAHHHHHH! Oh, Mindy! YESSSSSSS!!!

I slumped back on the couch, completely satisfied.

"That was incredible, Mindy! Lynn taught you well!"

"You are easy to please as beautiful as you are, Mrs. Collins."

"Thank you, Mindy. You are welcome here any time you want but please keep this our little secret. We have to behave at school. Do you understand?"

"I do and I will, Mrs. Collins."

Returning to school the next day, the two of us acted as teacher/student. Now I had to groom sweet Tammy, but I had another surprise coming. I asked her to help me after class on the following day. She seemed overjoyed. That day she arrived dressed much differently than the conservative way she normally did. She wore a short, plaid, flared skirt and nylons with a white shirt that was unbuttoned enough to see her ample cleavage. I should have known then that something was up. After class, she stayed behind to 'help'.

"Well, Mrs. Collins, what do you need help with?"

"We'll get to that in a second, Tammy, but I have to ask a question. Why did you dress like this today?"

"I wanted to impress you, Mrs. Collins. I wanted you to see a different side of me. Do you like?"

"I do. You look sexy, Tammy. How do you expect me to concentrate on history when you look like that?"

She came up to where I was seated and leaned on my desk.

"Who says we have to concentrate on history. I want to know what you taught Alice, Mrs. Collins. I saw the way she dressed when she helped you, like I'm dressed now. She stopped seeing boys and gushed about how beautiful you were and how close you became. I want to be close to you, Mrs. Collins, as close as Alice was."

I stood up and she moved closer.

"Is this too close, Mrs. Collins?"

I could feel her breath on my cheeks, her body so close to mine.

"Mmmmm. You smell so good."

What was happening? I expected a challenge, and it seemed like she had turned the tables on me

"I just want you to know that Alice seduced me, Mrs. Collins, and one time, as I was eating her pussy, she screamed out your name. I never questioned her about it. So, did you fuck her, Mrs. Collins?"

The girl I thought was so innocent, was a little seductress and she had me aroused.

"If I told you 'yes', what would you do?"

"This."

She leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft, sensual kiss, tongues searching as her hand gently touched my neck while her other pulled me to her. The feel of her body against mine had me so aroused.

"I want you, Mrs. Collins. I want you now. I know what you did with Alice, and I want you to fuck me", she whispered.

I was totally caught off-guard by this eighteen year old vixen. The girl I thought was so innocent turned out to be anything but. I pulled away.

"Don't you want me, Mrs. Collins?"

The door was not locked and was open. I had no choice. I had to put her off even though I wanted her.

"Look." I pointed to the door. "Of course I want you, Tammy, ever since I first laid eyes on you, but not here and not now."

"So, are we going to waste this opportunity, Mrs. Collins, or are you going to do me, like you've always wanted?"

She ran her fingers across the opening of her shirt, undoing another button, revealing more of her cleavage. God, she was so tempting.

"Tammy, no!"

"OK, Mrs. Collins, but I'm not taking no for an answer. I want you to drive me home."

"You want me to take you home?"

"Eventually, Mrs. Collins. Now let's go."

I agreed, packed up my gear and escorted her to my car. As I was pulling out of the lot, I asked, "Where do you live, Tammy?"

"We aren't going home right now, Mrs. Collins", she said as she began to unbutton her shirt. "Take a right here."

That was a road that led out of town.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Where we teens go for privacy."

I glanced over to her as she unbuttoned her shirt and undid the clasp of her bra. Her breasts sprung out. They were beautiful, firm and round with perfect areolas and nipples. She hiked her skirt around her waist, exposing her pink, lacy panties. I had to keep my eyes on the road.

"Do they please you, Mrs. Collins?"

"They are exquisite, Tammy."

"I want you to be the first to touch them, Mrs. Collins? Do you want to touch them, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes, Tammy. I want to do more than touch them."

We drove into a wooded area that had areas where a car could be parked, unseen by anyone passing by. It took me back to my teenage years! I pulled into a secluded spot and turned off the engine. The next thing I knew, she slid across and hopped on my lap, straddling me, raised he arms above her head, her tits inches from my lips. Without speaking, she lowered them to me. I brought my hands up and squeezed them, then kissed the undersides. I heard her moan.

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Collins! Make love to me! I've wanted this ever since Alice screamed your name! This is the first time a girl pleasures me, Mrs. Collins, and I want it to be you, a beautiful woman."

"I will take care of you, my dear."

I kissed and licked around her nipples, then gently bit them. I took them in and began swirling my tongue around those distended nipples before finally sucking on them. God they were delicious! It was her first time, so I wanted to make it memorable.

"Oh, yes, just like that! Just like that! That feels soooo good!"

She was so aroused, which excited me immensely.

"Let's go to the back seat, Tammy."

She jumped off and crawled back. I exited and joined her, sitting beside her. I pulled her close and kissed her. It was a tender kiss, tongues intertwined, my hand fondling her breasts. She was so keyed up, so aroused. At the same time, I removed her shirt and bra, then leaned in and devoured those firm, young tits. I ran my hands over her nylon clad legs, up to her thighs and finally on her sweet pussy.

"Oh, Mrs. Collins. I've never..."

"You've never been touched there, have you?"

"No. It feels soooo good!"

Everything felt amazing to her since it was her first time. I've never been with anyone so aroused. She was like a caged animal. I knew that when it was time to lick her pussy, it wouldn't take long to bring her to climax. I pulled her panties down and placed my hand on her wet, shaven mound.

"Oh my God!", she screamed in ecstasy as I ran my fingers on it, tracing the opening. "Do me. Mrs. Collins! Do me!! Lick my sweet pussy!!"

I propped her back against the door and spread her legs on the seat. I positioned myself between them, bent over and began kissing her stomach. I worked my way down to her inner thighs, teasing her as I kissed all around her pussy. Then I used a finger to spread her lips and leaned in so she could feel my breath on her.

"Oh. Mrs. Collins! Please! Please!"

Then I kissed it. As soon as my tongue touched her, she screamed again.

"Ohhhh, Mrs. Collins!!! That ....feels.....Ohhhh!!"

"I'm going to make you cum, sweet Tammy. Do you want that?"

"Oh, YES!! Please!! You're so beautiful! I can't believe you.....!!!!"

There I was, parked in the woods with this vulnerable, desperate teen, so anxious to be pleasured. The girl I thought would take time to groom wasted no time in coming for me. Now it was time to finish, and I wanted this first time to be perfect for her. I used all my skill, kissing and licking her clit as she was grinding her pussy onto my mouth. I felt that familiar tensing up as my tongue drove deep into her. I could taste her nectar. It was so sweet! She was so close and then it happened.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH My God!!! AAAAHHHHH!! Mrs. Collins!!! I'm cumming!! I'm cumming and it's soooooo.......Oh, God! Oh, God!!!!! Yeeeesssssssss!!!!"

She had an incredible orgasm, writhing and grinding, grabbing my head as she kept thrusting herself onto to me. This girl I thought was so pure, so innocent was a sensual, sexual vixen. Just when I thought it was over, she sat up and pulled me to her. She kissed me with so much passion!

"I can taste myself on your lips, Mrs. Collins. Now I'm going to take care of you."

With that, she pushed my back up against the car door, spread my legs, pulled off my panties, lifted my skirt up, and bent down. She wasn't wasting time as she grabbed my ass and brought me to her hungry mouth. She had me so aroused! I knew it wasn't going to take long as her fingers spread my lips followed by her tongue. God, she was so skilled! She did things to me I never felt before. The way she teased and sucked on my clit as her finger penetrated me. The way she used the tip of her tongue to tease me.

"I love the taste of you....love it. Am I pleasing you. Mrs. Collins?', she said, looking into my eyes.

"More than you know, Tammy...OOOOOHHHHH!"

She knew I was close. She could feel the tension building in my body. I was ready to explode.

"EEEEEE....AAAAHHHHHH!! Oh, Tammy!! You are so fucking good!! YEEEESSSSSSS!!!"

I had one of the best orgasms I had ever had. Not only was she skilled but the whole situation and the way it happened was so unexpected, so sudden. It was thrilling. And just when I thought she was done, she told me to straddle her.

"I'm not finished, Mrs. Collins. I want to worship those amazing breasts I've been dying to see since I first laid eyes on you."

She slowly unbuttoned my blouse, undid the front clasp of my bra and released them. She wasted no time again. She took them in her hands, lifting and squeezing, gently rubbing her hands across my hard nipples.

"God, they are so beautiful, Mrs. Collins! Come straddle me."

I did as she asked and positioned myself facing her, breasts hanging down to her. She leaned in and began to pleasure my breasts like they had never been pleasured before. Her lips, her tongue, her hands were driving me crazy. She was so skillful for being so young. The girl I thought was so innocent and shy was a sexual predator. My breasts were being treated so sensually. The way she gently sucked on them while swirling her tongue, then popping my nipples in and out of her pretty mouth was giving me so much pleasure.

"Am I pleasing you, Mrs. Collins?"

"Oh, yes, Tammy! Please don't stop!"

"I'm going to make you cum again, Mrs. Collins. Do you want to cum again?", she asked, returning to my aching breasts.

"Yes, Tammy. Yes!"

I couldn't believe the way she pleasured my sensitive tits. Then she concentrated my nippIes, licking, biting, gently pulling on them. I wanted her to suck a little harder, but she teased and wouldn't give me what I wanted. That brought me to a level of intense arousal! I don't know how long she worked them. I was lost in ecstasy, running my fingers through her hair as she fed on them. Incredibly, I felt myself getting close to another orgasm. She was going to make me climax just worshipping my breasts!

"Oh, Tammy! You are driving me crazy! Don't stop! I'm getting close again!"

She looked up at me with so much lust in her eyes, softly kissing and teasing my rock hard, sensitive, distended nipples.

"I'll take you there, Mrs. Collins", she said as began to suck just hard enough to take me to the edge. I felt that familiar feeling as another incredible orgasm cascaded through my body.

"Oh, fuck!! I'm.....Oh yes! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!! Tammy!!!"

I came again, even more intensely than before. I was completely spent, completely satisfied.

"Oh, Tammy! That was amazing!"

"You are so fucking hot, Mrs. Collins! I've been thinking about this moment for so long. Please don't let this be the last time for us."

"It won't be, Tammy, but again, you must be discrete. And please don't dress the way you did today. Keeping you after school as a 'helper' won't fly, if you know what I mean."

"I won't, Mrs. Collins. I'll return as that shy, innocent girl just to please you."

"You can't tell anyone. Do you understand?"

"I do."

We hugged and kissed, got dressed and made our way back to the city. I dropped her off a block away from her home.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mrs. Collins, and thank you", she said as she exited the car.

I watched that sweet ass walk away. The girl I thought was so naïve, so pure. She pleasured me like no other, making me climax twice, so aggressive and skilled. Up to that point, she was the best I had ever met. So surprising, given what kind of girl I thought she was. One that I thought I would have to groom! To tell the truth, I wanted to take her home with me. I wanted her more than any other teen vixen I had been with.

When I arrived home, I undressed, took a nice, hot shower, put on only a bathrobe and made my way downstairs. I checked my phone which I had turned off during our lovemaking. I noticed a message that took my breath away. It was from Lynn Bowman! I opened it and saw a photo of her in the same clothing she wore the day she seduced me with that look that captured me.

"I'll be in town next week to visit my parents. I'll need a place to stay. I hear you are divorced and live alone. Would you like me to stay with you, Mrs. Collins? I'd like to 'help' you again."

Another surprise in a day of surprises!

"Yes, Lynn", I wrote.

As if on cue, my phone rang. It was Lynn. I answered and waited for her to speak.

"Are you there, Mrs. Collins? If so, put your phone on speaker and set it down."

The sound of her voice brought it all back, that face, that body that I desired so much.

I did as she asked. "I'm here, Lynn."

"Do you miss me, Mrs. Collins?"

"I do."

"Do you want me, Mrs. Collins?"

"You know I do, Lynn. I think about you every day."

"Have you found other girls to pleasure, Mrs. Collins?"

"I have."

"Other students, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes", I confessed.

"You will have to tell me about them. I hope you are ready to pleasure me, Mrs. Collins."

"I am."

"That's good. Just to let you know I am naked right now and rubbing my pussy. Does that turn you on, Mrs. Collins?"

The vision of this goddess masturbating got me so aroused. I opened my robe, reached down and began touching myself.

"Are you rubbing your pussy thinking about me, Mrs. Collins?"

"I am."

"Are you thinking about my breasts, Mrs. Collins?"

She was repeating my name just as she did when she seduced me. It had me so aroused.

"I am. They are so beautiful."

"How about my pussy, Mrs. Collins?"

"Oh, yes, Lynn!", I moaned.

I was so close to cumming again. She knew exactly which buttons to press.

"Are you ready to cum, Mrs. Collins?"

"Oh, God, I am!"

"I want you to cum, Mrs. Collins. Cum for me."

My hand felt so good as I worked my clit. I was close, so close. Then I felt that familiar tensing up.

"OOOOOHHHH, Lynn! AAAAHHHH!"

It felt like waves crashing on the shore. It was my third orgasm of the day. It was the most sexually satisfying day of my life! Almost simultaneously, I heard her moaning. She was having an orgasm with me!

"I'm going to......Oh, yes, Mrs. Collins! YESSSSSS!!"

There was a pause in the conversation. Then I again heard that sexy voice.

"That was soooo good, Mrs. Collins."

"It was amazing, Lynn. I've missed you so much."

"And soon I will be yours."

"I want that. I want to pleasure you, Lynn."

"I want that too. I will call you next week when I get back to town. Goodbye for now, Mrs. Collins."

"Goodbye, Lynn."

It was a day of incredible surprises and in one week, my goddess would return!

(TO BE CONTINUED......)

12