All Comments on 'Lesbian Sex Slave'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved It!!!

What a great story...hope the next time the tables can be turned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

Butiful, needs some work BUT PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPER! OR EVEN A FOLLOWUP!

orbloverorbloverover 18 years ago
OMG - wonderful

A well constructed story, although I saw the glass trick coming, I didn't want to tell her, but let it happen. I'm so glad I did. A powerful journey into temporary submission by some very talented people. Keep up the good work!

Love, kisses, and sweet smacks!

Orblover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh Yes

I wish I had a friend like you that I could lose a bet to and experience my just rewards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tit for tat

I'd have picked the pint glass off with a cloth. The rules stated that you cannot touch her glasses.. You wouldn't be touching it..

peepperpeepperabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

Very hot! I love it. Thanks for giving me a wet tummy! :)

/Per

DryhillDryhillalmost 14 years ago
WOW

Great story, the only trouble is i now want to read more about these three.

qarlcueqarlcueover 13 years ago
Thanks!

Miranda,

Such a sexy story. I loved reading about this experience. Thanks for making the effort to share this. I saw your name on Nrlynkdbabe's favorites, so that's how I found your story. Great job!

-Carl

miss_pleasemiss_pleasealmost 13 years ago

Really enjoyed this, I especially liked the touch of humour throughout, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kinky

Very nice! My favorite part was when Miranda was under the table in the restaurant pleasuring Karen. The only thing better would be if Miranda's mother walked in and started a converation with her daughter's "close" friend while her daughter was submitting to her new "Mommy"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Assault

As in sexual assault. As in a felony. I hope she enjoys her time in jail and having a felony conviction on her record the rest of her life. Good luck with that. You treat people like that , you reap what you deserve. What a pathetic, sick person she is.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
This story is in the BDSM category, and...

this was arguably a BDSM tale. I wish you had tried harder to move this farther from the NonConsent/Reluctance edge of BDSM (an argument could be made that it IS NC/R).

You never really let Miranda show us that she Wanted the spanking; either in preview of it (wondering how it would feel, wondering if she would like it) or in retrospect (for example, "That was so intense... but I can't wait to do it again."). Nope, you missed that nuance. Lacking those nuances, the story felt mean, plain, and uninspiring. That's too bad, because your writing skills are pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get Her Back

The time was up, I would not have let her eat me out (giving her pleasure). I would have been taken home and then kicked her f------ ass. Found out where Lynn lived and got her ass also.

What BS after being sexually assaulted for a 24 hr period--"yeah lick my pussy and do it again in the morning" BS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love!!!

I've being a slave so this story got me so incredibly hot!!! I want more and more!!!

evosexevosexover 9 years ago
good story

the story is very great and it can be real actually. It has also gathered all the principles of BDSM. Keep going ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yummmm

Mmm that sex story was amazing I came so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Way

Friend or not I would have kicked her fucking ass

MichaelnSCMichaelnSCalmost 9 years ago
Loss of friendship

I don't care how you color it. You use tricks to win a bet like that makes the bettor a piece of shit. Bets are wagers of honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
friend or no friend

If she was smart, at midnight she should have smacked her hard across the face, and then left and say goodbye to their friendship as well.

huntsman29huntsman29about 7 years ago
Dreadful example of BDSM in so many ways.

No safe word, metal cuffs for hours of someone thrashing around in denial would stand good chance of leading to possible nerve damage or other injury. At the end she calls stop and gets ignored. Sadly she'd not be successful prosecuting Karen, but this would be assault to be clear. Okay story in parts, but DO NOT use this as a fucking guide to BDSM play period. Fantasy writing only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
minor critique

rather than pleasure themselves the misstresses should have made the slave do them while she was tied on the bed & again as she was getting her spanking after she had her face right in their laps. thanks for the very good story.

MarieKNMarieKNalmost 6 years ago
Great sexy fun

I liked all of the story. The drinking gamble and cheating was hilarious. Humiliating Miranda was quite inventive. I only wish that Karen had demanded more sexual service particularly with Miranda in bondage but I'm nitpicking. Lovely story. Thank you.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 5 years ago
Not sure

It began great, and I’m all for teasing and testing boundaries. However, my understanding of BDSM is that it’s based on trust and the very clear lack of safe words and ignoring the slave completely make this a disturbing piece of material. Personally, using the largest butt plug on a completely inexperienced person was ROUGH, to say the least.

Samantha1952Samantha1952over 4 years ago
Awesome

This was absolutely one the best stories I have read in many years I very rarely read a whole story such as this in one night very we done

kania_helpukania_helpuover 3 years ago
Not smart

The bet was to drink 3 shots of Amaretto against 3 beers. All Miranda had to do is pick up the bottle of Amaretto and pour it in one of her used shot glass and drink it. No rule said she couldn't use one of her own glasses twice, They just couldn't touch each others glasses. Other than that it wasn't to bad of a story.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Quite good. If Miranda had thought more she could have won the bet, the butt plug event was too much to soon, other than those points enjoyable. Would be interesting to see a sequel as they go further into a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She would have hated her by the end.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

It's a GREAT story!

Damn it! I forgot to post the MY and ME words. I accidently copied it, but it was over written on the copy command. It was in the beginning and the post MY is wrong and you would have to substitute ME for it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous