Lesbian Sisters and Family

Story Info
A story of an bisexual lesbian girl.
1.2k words
4.12
24.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesbian sisters and family

Hi, I am Mira and my sister Mia.

This is a story about our family.

It all started when I was 22 and my sister was 19. My sister is drop-dead gorgeous. She has long, beautiful brown hair with stunning eyes and a perfect figure. I've always found her attractive, even though we're related. I would even say that I had a bit of a crush on her for years before this happened.

I came home from tennis practice one day and I started getting ready for a shower. She forgot to knock, and she opened the door. I was wearing a sports bra and shorts when she came in. She backed out, apologizing for barging in, but I stopped her and said, "No, it's okay. It's not like you haven't seen me like this before."

She said, "Okay. Thanks for understanding. And by the way, you look pretty hot in that outfit." I walked towards her slowly and took off my sports bra.

"Do you want to see what I look like underneath?" She caught me and tried to stop me.

"Amy, we're sisters. You shouldn't say things like that." I kept going, and I asked her if she liked what she saw.

"Honestly, yes. I've thought that you're pretty sexy for a while now. I've actually tried to catch you in the shower before but I've never seen your tits."

I replied, "Now that you've seen my tits, I think I should get to see yours." She laughed and pulled off her shirt and unclipped her bra.

"Wow. I didn't know they were so big!"

I took another step towards her and pulled her into a hug, our tits bouncing off each other. We laughed. I pulled back a little and kissed her.

She recoiled, surprised, and asked, "What was that?"

"Well, I've had a bit of a crush on you for a long time, and I wanted to kiss you." She thought about it for a second, then kissed me back.

"I think I have a crush on you, too!" We started making out, our kisses growing more passionate by the minute.

After about ten minutes, we'd removed each other's shorts and started really feeling each other up. I said, "You know, I was about to get my shower. Would you like to join me?"

We walked towards the shower, still kissing with intense desire. I turned on the water, and we got in. She fondled my tits, and she started sucking my nipples. I moaned in ecstasy. "Oh, God, that feels amazing. Don't stop."

She kept going, and she moved down my belly to my already-dripping pussy.

I stopped her before she ate me out, knowing that I was incredibly close to orgasm. I started sucking her nipples, making my way down to her belly, all the way to her hairless pussy, and started eating her out.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, Amy! Oh my God. FUCK," she screamed as she orgasmed so hard she nearly collapsed. I stood up and started kissing her again, moving behind her to grab the soap and shampoo. We lathered up, making out the total time. She recovered from her orgasm and started moving her way down past my tits to my pussy.

She ate me out like there was no tomorrow, bringing me to an even more violent orgasm than I had given her. I collapsed onto the shower floor, and she turned the water off, grabbed a pair of towels, and helped me into her bedroom. I dropped my towel, and we fell onto her bed. We continued to make love until our mom called us to let us know she and my dad were on their way home.

We dressed and made out for the twenty minutes it took for our parents to get home. When they got back, they noticed that something was up. They didn't know why we were suddenly much closer together than we had been when they had left for work. So you know, my parents have always been open about sex. They never taught us how to do it, but they were open in that we all knew what sex was and that my parents did it since we were pretty young.

After a day or so of them grilling us, my sister finally admitted that we'd fucked. My parents were understandably surprised, but were also very accepting.

They let us share a bed at night, and promised not to come in if we were having sex.

However, they made us promise that, once my brother came home from college, that we would have a family sex night once a week. It was at this point that we found out that my brother had been fucking my mom for six months before he left for college. With my dad's permission, that is. My mom told us he often fantasized about being able to fuck one of us but didn't want to make a move yet. I asked my dad if he would teach my sister and me to fuck a guy, but he said that my brother wanted to take our virginities. After all, he would be back in just a few days.

When my brother got back, he was greeted by the sight of my sister and I scissoring on the couch, completely naked.

"Ah! What the hell? I'm sorry, I'll let you get back to that," he exclaimed.

We both hopped off the couch and told him what Mom had told us, and that we wanted him to take our virginities, and we were going to surprise Mom and Dad when they got home.

He happily agreed, and I finally got to feel his massive dick penetrate me, and then watch as he fucked my sis for the first time. He taught us how to give BJs, and we taught him how to eat pussy.

When Mom and Dad came home, they saw us still naked and stripped immediately. My dad was even bigger than my brother, and my mom's pussy was dripping with horny desire.

I got to experience a dick in my pussy and in my ass at the same time. I ate my mom's pussy while my dad fucked me in the ass and my sis ate me out. My brother was making out with my mom, and she was giving him a hand job. I had more than a dozen orgasms over the next three hours. We just could not get enough of each other.

After my dad and brother were finally worn out, my mom, sister, and I started a pussy-eating triangle. I scissored with my mom while my sister licked my tits and my mom ate out my sister.

Eventually, we all became too tired to keep having sex, so we cleaned up and did the same thing the next day. We didn't put clothes on for the entire summer unless it was to leave the house. We got much better at hiding our sexual relationships.

The day before my brother went to college, my sister, myself and my mom took turns fucking him the entire day. Two years later, I'm now a proud, openly bisexual girl who has more sexual experience than most adults ever will. And I have many more stories to tell.

This story has been auto edited by AI bot, so please don't comment badly.