Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you own me. I am your property, mistress."

She nodded, still serious. Her eyes seemed glazed as she pushed four ringers into my mouth. I sucked, gagged a little, but Sassa began to pump her fingers in and out. We were leaning toward one another, passionately engaged in this humiliating activity when Helen returned with a box of sex slave equipment.

Sassa pulled her fingers out but began smearing my face with my own saliva.

Helen said "I want us to stay at the table like this, and continue our conversation facing one another at eye level, but the slave needs something to show that she is property. And I have just the thing. Or should I say things."

"I would have liked to start with this humiliating face harness, but it has a ball gag, and I want our slave to speak. Soooo, here are the collar and nose ring."

Sassa's eyes fluttered as she was obviously aroused viewing me as I raised my chin, thrusting my breasts out more, to obediently accept the collar. Helen locked the collar and put the key in her shorts pocket. The click-on nose ring came next. I blushed again, feeling the nose ring. Helen sat down and asked me how I felt now.

I gulped and thought for a moment.

"My nudity, the collar, and especially the nose ring are in such contrast to you two. You are dressed and own me, and I am exposed and obviously your sex slave. So, I feel owned. I feel aroused. Embarrassed. Self-conscious. Vulnerable."

"You love it, don't you?" asked Helen with a knowing smile.

I had to smile. "Yes, my owner. I do. I am thrilled. I feel so alive."

Sassa shook her head in amazement. "You are soooo slutty. But I don't like that word. I think 'erotic' is a better word."

Helen looked at me knowingly again. "So, slave, you feel owned. And we are just getting started." Sassa's eyebrows went up again, this time in anticipation and a little surprise at Helen's domineering words.

Helen took out the butterfly nipple clamps. I winced as they bit my erect nipples. I made an effort to keep my perky breasts thrust outward and upward by arching my back, though my instinct was to slouch and hide. I pulled my shoulders further back, a motion that both my owners noticed.

"That's good, slave, display your body to us, your owners." Sassa's voice oozed as she continued. No inhibitions are allowed for our sex slave."

I wasn't ordered to, but to signal my compliance, I placed my arms behind my back, arching even more.

Helen smiled and looked at her sister.

"We own an obedient and enthusiastic sex slave. What shall we do next with her?" Sassa noted that I could no longer feed myself. Helen smiled and began hand feeding me fruit.

I murmured "thank you, my owner" and with courage brought my eyes up to look into hers. Electricity seemed to sizzle between us as I submissively and passionately looked straight into her eyes.

She slowly fed me as we continued our conversation.

Helen said, "there is no reason to rush, no reason to feel stressed. The slave is ours for the summer or longer. I think today, the first day of true slavery, is good for humiliation without the ceremony until sunset. Erotic humiliation and contrast is just as important as erotic discipline. Our totally owned slave is already making a good start, naked while we are dressed, arched while we are comfortable, decorated humiliatingly - and beautifully" - Helen glanced at me with a smile - "and a little painfully while we are enjoying her exposed and humiliating situation."

Sassa nodded, smiling.

"Yes. Thank you, sister, for this gift. I am so hot for this slave."

Sassa smiled at me, her eyes scanning what was exposed and displayed above the table top. Sassa said she liked the stuff on me so far - collar, butterfly nipple clips and especailly the nose-ring. Sassa then got up to look through the box of slave tools and toys. To my surprise, she chose to pick up a long slender golden chain. She smiled sweetly. She looked so beautiful with her blond hair and deceptively wholesome good-girl face. Helen and I knew better - Sassa was a sex-crazed naughty pervert.

Looking up at her I felt vulnerable as the only one naked and wearing these humiliating items. I kept my shameless chest-out position, and realized I was proud that Sassa looked down at my pert breasts with open admiration.

My pride vanished when she giggled and ran the thin chain through my nose ring. I became alarmed as she sat back down, held both ends of the chain together, and slowly pulled. Though it was only a clip-on, I did not want it to pop off or slid off, and was eager to be obedient. I allowed my head to be pulled toward Sassa until she stopped. I was therefore over the table, my breasts and the butterfly jewelry touching the fruit on a plate, and felt so dominated as I had to look up to Sassa. It was a humiliating position. I felt ashamed actually, until Sassa, after taking some time to observe me and enjoy my humiliation and her dominance, said "how pretty, especially when so obedient."

She kissed my forehead in what I took to mean affection. I thought to myself that if being so subservient made me look pretty to her, I would endeavor to be utterly subservient.

Helen suggested that it would be good training if Sassa led me around on the nose-ring golden leash. Sassa smiled into her sister's eyes and stood up. She walked over beside me and raised her hand high, and with it the chain. I had to stand, and I kept my hands behind my back. I felt their eyes on my nudity, and glanced to see indeed they were scanning my now-standing exposed body all over.

Helen asked Sassa to raise her hand even higher, and ordered me to arch backwards. I straightened my elbows and held my hands together, pushing my elbows a little closer to simulate an elbow tie or arm sleeve, thrusting my chest further upward and arching my back as much as I could.

"What a good and hot little slave!" praised Helen.

I loved being praised, as embarrassing as it was to be treated so.

Sassa then led me in circles around the deck, ordering me to prance like a trained pony, knees just so high. Helen observed that her idea of just sitting and talking didn't last long with Sassa's strong urges! They giggled, and I smiled.

Helen told us to stand still. She must have noticed my submissive yearning or impulse to so submissively and voluntarily hold my elbows as closely as I could together. I had mixed feelings when she took out the elbows ties. It would be uncomfortable at best, and I had hoped that the bondage would occur not so soon. But I was their property to enjoy.

As Helen slowly tightened the elbow tie. This one was like a belt. She had me sit on my seat again and we all sat silently for a while. I smiled at Sassa's stare. She smiled back.

"You actually enjoy this, don't you?" Sassa asked me.

Helen remarked how my blush deepened after I nodded and whispered, "Yes, my owners. It is my dream come true. It is not easy, but I need to live this dream."

Helen told me to tell them more of my feelings and thoughts. I didn't hesitate, for I had many!

"I had wanted us to just talk for awhile longer, with me of course the only one naked but without decorations, which would be humiliating and erotic enough, but then the collar and nose-ring are making me feel more naked than naked... that's what I want to feel... so totally exposed to you. It makes me melt that you are clothed and I am more than expose, and vulnerable. I think you" (I turned to Helen) "could see that I was putting my elbows closer together and now the elbow tie is making me helpless and more exposed and feeling more owned. I admit that makes me moist down there."

Helen nodded and beamed at me. "Very good, slave. You shared your raw emotions with us without holding back... and I know there is more you are feeling. For now, tell me what you think and feel as I tighten the elbow belt another notch."

"Ohh mistress... I hadn't thought you two would move so fast... make me know again how you own me - and so enjoy my erotic humiliation and submission to you. It is wonderful, blissful, even as - aaah - it is straining my elbows and shoulders, but I am getting used to it... ohhh I don't know what I want to happen now... except to make sure I please you both... I want - I need you to stay in heat for me. Pease tell me what I need to do to keep you hot for me."

Oh Lisa, I mean slave, you are always hot to me!" smiled Helen, caressing my hair.

Sassa quickly added "Yes, your face and body make me so hot without doing anything, but to keep me totally hot for you, I want to do these things to you, play with you. Obey me. Yes, just obey me totally."

I smiled at Sassa. "Yes mistress. You own me. I obey you in all things. Your every wish is my command."

Sassa beamed. "I am already hotter just hearing you say things like that. Ohhh this is delicious! Keep talking, slave."

I glanced at Helen who nodded.

"You really own me. This is real. I am your property. As your owned property, I must do as you wish, anything, no matter how perverted. As your sex slave, my duty is to keep you aroused. I get off on being your sex object and when you are aroused because of me. I can have no inhibitions as your total sex toy. I am in total dependence on you, and my biggest fear is for you to lose interest. Therefore the more you use me, erotically humiliate and degrade me, and make me feel I am truly your property and sex object, the happier I am."

"A perfect situation then. I love to order you around, play with you, make you beg."

Sassa was smiling but I could tell that our conversation was getting her distressingly aroused.

Helen added, "Yes, that's perfect Sassa. I want you to spend your enormous sexual energy on our slave and fully enjoy yourself. Do whatever you want (as long as you follow our contract's rules)."

Sassa continued that "your tight hot body is just right for my tastes. The stars all came into alignment when we met. You, and your eager total erotic submission, lit a bonfire inside my mind, heart and body. Thank you Helen!"

Sassa gave her older sister a hug and a smooch on the cheek.

Helen smirked that "as if you didn't already have a good fire going strong!"

Sassa laughed and sort of skipped happily around to my right side. "Yes, I've discovered sex, but this is beyond sex."

Sassa caressed my hair and face. "Yes, something beyond mere sex."

"Interesting! Let's explore that concept 'beyond sex.' With her tight low fat body and visible awesome yet delicate musculature, I love how her shoulder and pectoral muscles pop out so beautifully in this elbow tied position."

"I will tighten the elbows belt another notch."

"Oooh yes!"

Sassa's eyes lit up as Helen tightened my elbows further. I made a sound of discomfort that was half groan half moan.

Sassa blurted "I can't resist" and licked and kissed my upper arm and shoulder.

My lips went from tight to smiling, so happy they were loving my body which I had worked hard to perfect.

"She's smiling even though she's so uncomfortable!" marveled Sassa.

I started to speak but looked at Helen for permission. Helen nodded and so I voiced my thought.

"I smiled because of your attention and enjoyment of my body and bondage. Thank you for that, mistress."

"No problem, slave...". Helen smiled at Sassa. "it's ok to make our hot little sex slave happy. In fact, it's good. We want her happy."

Helen paused.

"And there will be times she will scream or cry".

Helen patted my strained naked shoulder. "Don't forget that you wanted that too, slave." I nodded.

"May I speak more?"

Helen said yes, this was a beginning of real slavery open discussion session. Helen then ordered me to speak my thoughts as they came until further notice.

I smiled nervously as I said "when I said 'my shoulder' and 'my body,' I wasn't technically correct. This body is now your property. You own me. You own this shoulder."

"Wow" said Sassa. "That is so submissive of you. You're making this so real ."

I told them that it crossed my mind not to share that concept, because it meant I totally submitted everything i own, even my body. It made me more deeply owned. But Helen had ordered me to share every thought, and though it's actually scary I also want this experience to be the total reality of being an owner erotic slave.

"Well done, slave" nodded Helen as she stroked my nude shoulder again.

Sassa said the butterfly nipple jewelry clips were covering my nipples more than she would like at the moment. Helen nodded and Sassa removed them, one at a time, watching my facial reactions with fascination . I winced as the blood returned. When my nipples were somewhat comfortable again I couldn't help but smile into Sassa's eyes because of her obvious arousal at my vulnerable emotions and reactions.

"Are the elbows as close as they can be?" asked Sassa.

Helen looked and said they are close but they could be totally scrunched together with one more tightening. Sassa's eyes lit with anticipation as Helen worked to tighten again.

This time I had to twist my torso and I grimaced with temporary pain as Helen cruelly bound my elbows closer, but not yet fully together.

I opened my eyes to see Sassa's face express a combination of lust, admiration and joy. I thought and hoped I saw a touch of sympathy too. Helen showed some pf that sympathy, stroking my arms and shoulders soothingly.

Sassa caressed my upthrust breasts lightly, then toyed with my aroused hard nipples with her fingertips and nails.

My elbows were not even touching with that tightening and I winced and gasped and grimaced in surprise at the pain in my arms, shoulders and upper back. I succeeded in reducing the pain to ache and discomfort by instantly arching my back more (thrusting my chest even more out and up). I thought I found further reduction by twisting to one side, pointing my arms and hands to the left, but that was somehow temporary so I switched to the right, resulting in writhing that Sassa especially loved. Sassa bit her smiling lip, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Next, we will tighten it beyond what we did off the island. Does it excite you, as it does us, that now you are truly our property..."

I nodded eagerly, but she continued, "and that now we are going further than we did before you were totally submitted on this island?"

My nodding slowed...

"Mistress, I am elated and I am scared. But I am your utterly owned slave property."

Sassa reminded me that I had willingly and totally submitted.

Helen added "subject to the contract terms."

Sassa continued "which were almost unlimited."

I nodded. I loved this so much, but yes, I was nervous. I lowered my head.

"Now I begin to know what it is to be truly owned, as I dreamed... and to be owned by you two is a dream come true."

"What a wonderful thing to say!" beamed Sassa, leaning over to kiss my lips.

I loved it that after she kissed me, she looked down at my upthrust perky breasts before she leaned back into her chair.

Helen tightened my elbows so that they touched. I winced and moaned in pain and dropped off the chair to writhe on the floor. For a few moments, I was really in pain, but my arms and elbows got used to it - - I felt only a continuous ache when I stayed in a certain very arched position.

Helen and Sassa clearly were getting turned on by my writhing. I loved how Sassa's eyes sparkled and bright white teeth showed through her huge grin.

Soon Helen was massaging my arms and Sassa joined her, moaning how sexy my arms were.

Helen murmured that she didn't know whether she could stand waiting to whip me until evening.

"Hmmm... " Helen continued, "let's not wait that long - she needs that ceremony to know she is total property. However, first I have a couple of things I want to do...these will humble her more."

Sassa smiled wickedly - "sounds hot."

Helen and Sassa looked at each other conspiratorially.

I was so happy they were enjoying their new toy so much that I smiled. Sassa noticed my smile and pointed it out.

"Even though she is in tight bondage, she is smiling. She is sooo into this!"

Helen's eyes met mine and she smiled back.

"Yes, she loves it. That only reminds me to not hold back, but that we should just enjoy her totally."

My eyes grew in alarm but I also nodded to Helen.

"I am your property my owners. Just please don't damage your property."

Helen nodded and patted my strained naked shoulder reassuringly.

"We won't - and that is in the contract."

I smiled "Yes, my owner. I didn't mean to be impudent or hold you back from enjoying me. I only mean go for it - within the contract!"

Helen nodded and told me to stand up. She helped me, and then ordered me to sit at the table. They sat too and I felt so much their displayed slave, standing naked and bound while they sat. I struggled to maintain posture with my arms so tightly behind, my chest so thrust out. I saw their eyes enjoying my bound body. It was such a delicious erotic contrast - I so utterly naked, bound and juices dripping from my exposed shaven loins; they so comfortable, fully clothed and actually owning me.

I wondered how Helen would "humble" me more!

12