Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sassa's next act made me think she was a natural at erotically dominating me: she let me pull my tongue back in but began inserting her fingers into my open mouth... at first she was gentle and slowly pushed in and out and even helped get rid of a little more soil. Then her pace increased... she ... I began to whimper... she stopped and pulled out only when I gagged.

Helen asked how that made me feel.

I blushed with the first part of my answer: "I feel that this is the kind of thing that makes the dream a reality. This kind of treatment, this way to enjoy your slave, is proof I am totally owned. This is necessary. Yes, this type of thing is a must, is core to the experience. I am truly owned. Dominated. Wet. Aroused. I am submitting totally. Thank you. That was actually incredible."

They looked at each other in surprise.

I added that I also felt anxious that I might not please enough, or be hurt, and then I summarized I had been enormously aroused when seeing bdsm pictures of that, and that I was enormously aroused because of it.

Sassa beamed. "I got the idea from a porn picture we saw at the beginning of our adventure together. It made me hot too!"

I smiled weakly, still dazed at what just happened.

Helen the said, "Well then, we are all happy then!"

We three couldn't help but laugh, even me.

"What next, Sassa?" asked Helen. "Or slave girl: tell us some ways to dominate you now, with your face harness, ankles chain and wrist-tie on."

Sassa added: "And don't go easy on yourself. What would be good training for you now... to know deep in your bones you are totally owned and our sex toy?"

Oh! For a moment I couldn't think, but they patiently waited...

12