Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 12

Story Info
More women add to Lisa’s Love slave fantasy.
1.9k words
4.43
14.4k
14

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitntrim
fitntrim
399 Followers

Sassa and Helen took me to the outdoor shower and while my wrists were helplessly tied behind showered and soaped me thoroughly, of course all over, with Sassa lingering on my chest and loins. Helen made a point out of thoroughly cleaning my anus.. but I also loved it when Helen washed and praised my lustrous hair.

That was incredibly arousing to me, and I moaned, but I was still given no orgasmic relief for my ever growing need. My biology and fantasies took over my mind, filling my brain with a sex obsession. I begged a little and whimpered like a purely sexual animal and my owners loved it. Helen even said she wouldn't let me orgasm for a while because she loved my being in this state, a lust-crazed state of mind that I myself had even advised in my dream guide to owning me.

After they dried off, Sassa covered me in sunscreen and natural insect repellent. That was an incredible experience too. She took the time to ensure every square millimeter was covered, including my labia, even inside. As she winked that this would be exposed today.

Helen left to take her shower, Sassa walking me over to chain me by ankle to a stake in the ground, untied my hands and handed me a shovel and pitchfork and garden gloves to clear an area for a garden. She gave me gloves and supervised as I started to work.

I loved it that she watched and commented how she enjoyed my muscles working and the glistening of the sunscreen, repellent and soon enough sweat on my skin.

She also merrily added she loved my humiliation being naked and bound and owned, especially knowing that I loved it too, that I got off on that.

After a scrumptious while working and sweating under her gaze, she smiled wickedly. "I'm going to unchain you. If you really want this, you'll keep obeying and working. Besides, you can't really go anywhere naked and shaved (she glanced down at my open labia) on this small island."

I admitted to her that I partially desired to be chained but to be unbound yet still choosing to be their love slave and naked and obeying was quite a hot idea too. I flashed a grin at her.

Before I knew she had moved she was French kissing me hard. "Ohhh you are so hot, my slave." She panted after the deep and long kiss.

I smiled in utter happiness and she charmingly waved as she went back to the house. I laughed as she pointed to the shovel with mock seriousness, wordlessly ordering me to work. I jumped to it. I turned slightly to see that she watched for a while... my skin and muscles glistening in the sun as they sweated and flexed

I enjoyed my solitude. I love nature, feeling the breezes and sun, and watching my (their) naked body working. I surprised myself that I was able to resist touching myself, but the gloves helped me resist.

After some time alone, I turned toward some movement near me. I jumped when I saw two young women approaching stealthfully.

I sort-of covered myself out of instinct, but only a bit as I continued to hold the shovel.

I was disconcerted and alarmed, but aware enough to notice one was about my age or maybe slightly older, and the other younger. The younger one not only seemed familiar-looking but was more confident, at least right then, while the older one hung back a bit.

They appeared concerned....I quickly learned they wanted to make sure I wasn't being held against my will or being blackmailed, and if I were, they wanted to free me.

When I saw that they were nice and wanting to help, I laughed a little out of relief and be because it was a little funny, since I didn't need or want to be helped - except to live out this fantasy.

Then I was embarrassed, and blushed when I explained I want this, that we are playing bondage role play.

The older of the lovely young ladies turned to the other and in her charming accent triumphantly said "I told you - she's fine!"

I asked, "so, you know about bondage and all that?"

The one who had just spoken, the older one who had been hanging back, replied "yes...." she did not seem the slightest bit embarrassed that she knew about bdsm. I wondered then whether she had been hanging back because she knew I was a kinky weirdo, or that she had thought I was likely safe and she didn't want to interfere.

"So... are you sure you don't want us to help you?" asked the younger.

I answered "this is embarrassing... I totally want this. I crave it. It was I who got them to do this with me... or to me... ". I felt hot in my face and could not look them in the eyes as I added "this is a dream come true for me. I crave this."

I looked up and pleaded "please don't ruin this for me."

They nodded seriously and agreed. I could tell within those few minutes these were two very nice people.

The older kind of turned to go, but stopped when the younger asked "sooo... is working naked on the dirt part of your dream?" She definitely was being rather sarcastic.

I looked defiantly at her and nodded. "Yes, it's part of the fantasy, to be an owned, to be the only one naked, to be exposed, to take orders, to feel helpless....it's releasing my inhibitions and ... and... just makes me so hot!"

"So you can not feel guilty about being sexual?" asked the older, astutely.

I actually smiled at her, despite the awkwardness of being sweating, naked and shaved, not covering myself, while they were fully dressed, and admitting my perversity.

She suddenly blushed a little. And sort of smiled, shyly. "I've read about it. It's cool with me." She finally relaxed.

The younger nodded but almost laughed. "So you love this, being naked amd all that..."

"Yes," I whispered. "Oh so much, yes."

"My mother works for that family. They're rich." Said the older. "I know them a little."

I smiled. "Helen is my girlfriend."

The older nodded. "And you're lesbian, not into men at all, totally lesbo? Or bi?"

I blushed but looked into their eyes boldly. "I am lesbian. I'm glad you are female."

They looked at each other.

Stepping out of my subservient mode, and behaving more like an equal, as a friend and peer, I asked them if they were bi or lesbian.

They hesitated. The older answered, "I don't like all those labels and categories. I'll just say some women turn me on". Her eyes roamed up and down my nudity and met mine; when she smiled, I knew I turned her on."

We looked at the younger for her answer.

She didn't seem bothered by the question except for a little blushing. "Oh I guess I'm either bi or lesbian, because you are turning me on a bit, yeah." She nodded, smiling sheepishly, turning to the older to get out from under the spotlight.

"OK," said the older, "we will level with you. My mom told me about you and your sexuality, and what you are playing at with the sisters."

My eyes opened wide.

The younger added with a smile, "We were just making sure you are ok, it's true you are into this."

I nodded, cautiously smiling back. "You won't tell anyone else, will you?"

They looked at each other again. The younger said "we haven't told anyone." Then an idea seemed to pop into her head and she smiled more. "Yet. What will give us so if we won't?"

The older one folder her arms. "Or what will you do for us?"

The younger's smile widened with youthful glee. She looked again toward her older friend with a look of slyness.

"You love this so much... so be naked around us, and obey us too."

The feeling in my loins energized me. It was as if the pattern of this situation in my brain sent a signal, without my control, to my sex system, which shot a current of desire throughout my body, warming my loins, and returning up to my brain with a power that took control.

"Yes, I will obey you" I said recklessly, my voice cracking in nervousness and passion. "I need to be naked though. And ummm... it's up to my owners. There's a contract. They own me."

The elder's eyebrows arched. "Own you?"

I blushed more deeply. "Yes... that's what we're 'playing.' That they actually own me, like a real slave, really their property. It... that idea... brings me joy. Makes me hot. So... they need to agree."

Gloria smiled nicely but in triumph, and her younger friend's eyes sparkled and her eyes looked my glistening total nudity over. I resisted the impulse to cover myself.

Gloria stepper closer. "Hi Lisa, I'm Gloria and this is my friend Stefania. Yes... I know your name."

She smiled at my look of surprise.

"I'll level with you some more: my mother asked if I'd like to help her make bonus money by joining in your games. I'd have joined for free... but I'll take that spending money too!"

"What! You're getting paid!?" exclaimed Stefania.

It was Gloria's turn to appear surprised. "Ummm, I'll see if you can get money too."

My head was spinning. It seems my owners have set something up... at first I was mad about it, but within a second I was touched. They worked to make my fantasy even better. That attractive housekeeper was in on it. And she even was getting her daughter in on it. And her hot daughter was bringing her cute neighbor in too. I was nervous but super excited!

Gloria told me more ... she and Stefania couldn't keep away after learning about me. They had watched some of my bondage and disciple from a hiding place. Gloria mentioned she was surprised I didn't have as many bruises and scars from some of the hard-appearing whipping."

After absorbing this in my mind, that our depravity had been watched, I shrugged and looked down at my body and said "I have tough skin, I guess."

I traced one whip mark on my upper thigh that hadn't fully faded yet. Gloria stepped closer for a better view. My heart thumped more, to be so naked with fully dressed Gloria closer and cute Stefania then coming too. They stared with seeming fascination as I turned to show more fading stripes.

"You have a perfect butt," complimented Gloria.

The potent sensuality of the situation made all of us feel so alive, our behavior filled with excitement as we all knew it was sexual and physical and about to evolve. Inspecting my faint stripes was more of a conversation piece and excuse to get right up to one another.

To my pleasant surprise, Stefania eventually rested her hand on my derrière as she grinned at me.

"You're so perfect, Lisa."

I swelled with pride and excitement, feelings of sensuality, excitement from her hand on me, and feelings of togetherness from her cute face and smile.

Then I tensed when Gloria called her mother with her smartphone....

Her mother was with my owners at the house. At first, Gloria's mother was unpleasantly surprised that she was with me, and I could hear the sisters were alarmed, especially that Gloria brought her friend.

However, they soon sounded delighted over how things had developed among we three.

They asked us them to walk me up to the house.

Soon I saw Sassa running down toward us with a collar and leash...


fitntrim
fitntrim
399 Followers